The First Timers Club Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her reaction lit a fire in my groin. Despite the dangerous circumstance I found myself in, my cock throbbed. I'd thought about her tits a lot since that day at the river, and now here she sat, practically force-feeding them to me. I lowered her breast and resumed suckling, trying to stuff as much into my mouth as I could.

As I nursed, she dipped her fingernail into the baggie and prepared her other nipple. Her hands shook as she deposited the powder.

"Quick, do the other one now," she said hastily, sounding slightly out of breath.

I moved to her other breast to snort the coke I found there but didn't wait to be told what to do next. I licked and suckled and bit and pulled, attacking and teasing her fresh nipple. My erection strained against my pants, struggling to break free of its confines to find its way to her. I felt wired. Manic. I'd never done so much coke in such a short amount of time before.

She pushed me away. "Hurry up. Take off your pants." I stood and fumbled for the fly. "I want to do a line off your fucking cock."

Her words made my heart flutter, and my blood pressure spiked, causing my temples to throb and my eyes to bulge, distorting my vision. A fire burned inside me. Blood rushed in my ear canals. I pulled down my pants and straightened my back.

Erin froze, her wide eyes wild and fierce.

"My god, look at it."

My cock resembled a living, breathing thing. A fleshy, throbbing, vascular beast that moved with every heartbeat. I couldn't recall when I'd last been that hard. Erin lifted her hand to it, cupping it from beneath, feeling the weight of it in her palm. She closed her fingers around the shaft but couldn't quite get them all the way around. Then she stroked it, and a shiver ran up my spine.

"My, my. I'll bet you've fucked a lot of pussies, haven't you?" she muttered.

I opened my mouth to respond with something clever until I realized she hadn't been talking to me.

From the baggie in her lap, she scooped another small measure of cocaine and sprinkled it over the head of my cock. When her fingernail inadvertently scraped against the sensitive glans, my cock twitched, spilling some of the powder onto the carpet. Erin tsked and gripped the shaft harder.

"Come to mommy," she said under breath.

She leaned forward and quickly inhaled the coke, then gently licked the tip of my cockhead. The sensation caused me to jerk involuntarily. After a brief glance at me, she closed her eyes and took the entire head into her warm, wet mouth. She could barely get her lips around it, but the exquisite sensation and flawless technique had me sighing and moaning immediately. She moved her head back and forth, applying gentle suction, using her tongue to massage the frenulum.

I closed my eyes and leaned my head back and inhaled a deep breath through my nostrils. Erin stroked the shaft while she sucked on the head, and the dual sensations drove me to new heights of coke-fueled rapture. For all the myriad reasons I despised the woman, I had to give her credit. She knew how to suck a dick.

By now, all rationality had been smothered to death by the drugs and sensual euphoria, but a nagging thought glowed like an ember in the back of my mind. Then, in a sudden spark of insight and clarity, I understood what was going on.

Erin had caught me in the pool with her daughter but hadn't attacked me for it. Instead, she'd used it as an opportunity to get what she wanted. She'd made her interest in me clear from the start, but I'd spurned her advances. Instead, I'd directed my attention to her daughter.

The fact that I'd chosen Ashley, someone she considered a loser, must have been an affront to both her prideful conceit as a desirable, sexual dominate, and her acute narcissism overrode whatever parental concerns she should have felt. Erin was a sexual legend in her own mind. She'd never allow herself to lose out to her geeky, teenaged daughter.

Erin took her mouth off my cock, and I watched as she fished around underneath the throw pillows, searching for something. In a passing morbid thought, I wondered if it could be the gun she'd mentioned earlier. Thankfully, that wasn't the case. Her hand emerged from the cushions holding a small bottle of lube.

She popped the top and squirted a generous amount into the palm of her hand. Then she gripped my shaft and slowly jacked me off, spreading the slippery liquid over every inch of my cock. When thoroughly coated, she sprinkled a large dose of cocaine onto the tip of the head, which dissolved into the viscous lubricant.

"You won't be able to snort that," I said.

"It's not going up my nose."

She turned around and kneeled on the couch and lifted her robe over her large, broad ass in a slow tease. Then she bent over, reached back, and pulled her cheeks apart with both hands.

"It's going in my ass."

I stared at her puffy, puckered asshole, slick from her secretions, and the engorged, wet pussy beneath it. She peered at me over her shoulder.

"Do it. Put your big cock in my ass and fuck the shit out of me with it."

Whatever tattered vestiges of rational thought and self-control remained were completely torn away. I stepped forward, placed my hand on the small of her back, and guided the tip of my cock to her winking anus.

In the back of my mind, I felt certain it wouldn't go in, but as soon as I began to push forward, her anus gave way. I almost always met resistance right from the start and needed to work up to it with lots of fingers and patience, but that wasn't the case with Erin. She'd taken a big cock up her ass before and knew exactly how to do it.

I leaned against her and applied steady pressure as she expanded to accept my girth. It was like watching a baby being born in reverse, and I was astonished by how pliant she was. Erin's eyes rolled to the back of her head and her mouth came open as her sphincter expanded wider and wider until, at last, the large domed head popped inside of her rectum.

"Don't stop. Keep going. I want you all the way inside me."

Her sphincter stretched drum tight, with the thickest part of my shaft still to go. I didn't know if she could take it all, but she seemed determined to find out. With my cockhead firmly seated, I placed my hands on top of hers and slowly pushed forward, inching my way into her rectum. Erin groaned loudly with her mouth wide open, her face distended in pain and pleasure, until at last I'd reached the widest point.

"It's almost in," I said breathlessly.

As I pushed forward, Erin rocked on her knees and pushed her ass back against me, taking me all the way inside of her at once. My pelvis came to an abrupt rest against her soft rump, my cock completely buried in her ass. Erin grunted softly, her cheek mashed into the burnished leather cushion and her lips curled into a tiny smile.

"Jesus, you're fucking big. I want you to fuck me now. Fuck me with that big cock of yours and don't stop."

I pulled out a little and pushed back in. Her eyes flew open, and she let out a surprised "oh!".

Slowly, rhythmically, I fucked her, building to a steady rapid pace. My cock moved in and out of her ass like a fleshy, greased piston, distending and contracting her anus over and over, the thick lubricant smacking softly with every thrust.

Erin reached between her legs to rub herself while I fucked her ass. As soon as her hand touched her pussy, she shifted into a higher gear. Her fingernails brushing against the bottom of my cock as they moved rapidly over her clit. I wanted a better position so I could really drive into her, but when I tried to lift my leg onto the couch, I found myself shackled by my jeans, so I shuffled forward a bit to lengthen my stroke.

"That's it. Fuck me harder, baby. Fuck mommy's ass."

I couldn't believe the filth that poured from Erin's lips. It triggered something inside of me and I threw myself against her, smashing my pelvis against her soft ass. She raised up onto her hands and threw her ass back at me, meeting me with every thrust. I pounded her as hard as I could, drawing my cock out nearly all the way before ramming it back inside. Her large, round cheeks heaved and shivered with every thrust.

"Ungh! Ungh! Come on you little faggot! Harder! Fuck me harder!"

Sweat stung my eyes and dripped onto her back. I felt my orgasm rise, slowly building as I reamed her behind. Lost in the moment, I became singularly focused on cumming. Uncharacteristically, I didn't care if she orgasmed or not. After the way she'd treated Ashley, I felt nothing for Erin. She existed only as someone to stick my cock into, and I would fuck her and dump my load in her ass and then walk away. I would take out my anger and frustration out on her asshole.

I fucked her so hard and so fast, completely consumed by my own thoughts and needs, that I didn't realize she'd already cum until I heard her say something. I slowed and cocked my head.

"What?"

"I said, that's enough. You can stop now."

Chapter 7 - Bargain With The Devil

Erin rose to her knees and pushed me backwards, expelling me from her ass. I lost my balance and stumbled backwards, nearly tripping over the coffee table. My chest heaved and I struggled to catch my breath as she adjusted her robe and resumed her seat on the couch.

"Wait! What are you doing?" I asked, my voice high-pitched and whiney.

"I'm done," she said. "You can pull up your pants now."

I stood, gasping like a fish, and gawked at her. Was she kidding? Was that really it? I mopped my face with my hand and shook my head as she tugged at her lapels and tightened the bow on her sash.

I guess that was it.

I hitched my pants back up, carefully tucking my aching cock back into its cage, and buttoned the fly. Then I plopped down onto the couch next to her.

"Well, that was fun," I said after a deep breath, unable to disguise my frustration and disappointment. I'd been so close. Just a few more seconds.

Erin appraised me with a neutral expression, neither annoyed nor sympathetic. Just a blank, emotionless stare. She'd gotten what she'd wanted, and apparently nothing else mattered. Which is what I'd hoped to do to her, only she'd beaten me to it. Perhaps feeling somewhat charitable, she tossed me a bone.

"You did good," she said.

Gee, thanks. I tossed my head in acknowledgement as if to say 'whatever'.

I was done with this shit. Done with her, done with Clay, done with all of it. The evening had spiraled into a Thompsonesque nightmare of drug-fueled surreality that I desperately wanted to wake from. I felt weary and just wanted to go home and crawl into bed, even knowing that any chance for sleep lay far over the horizon.

"You want something to drink?" she offered.

I slicked my damp hair back and glared at her from the corner of my eye, scoffing. "No, thanks. Just give me back my keys and I'll be on my way."

Erin clucked her tongue and shook her head. "I don't want you to go."

I fixed her with a hard stare. "Look, no offense but fuck you, okay?" If she wouldn't give me my keys, I'd call an Uber.

She snickered and leaned forward to put her hand on my knee, but I moved it away, just out of reach. She leaned back again and laughed.

"So sensitive."

"What the fuck do you want from me, Erin?" I snapped.

She studied my face and her expression softened. "I want us to be friends," she said. "Don't you want to be my friend?"

I almost said no but said nothing instead. I'd be lying if I said she didn't intrigue me. I mean, she was a horrible person, the absolute worst, but the past thirty minutes had been exhilarating. Erin, with her completely unabashed attitude, challenged and frustrated me like few women had.

What the hell was wrong with me? It had to be the coke. I felt so high I couldn't think straight, like my brain had caught fire. I shook my head to clear the smoke.

"I don't see how we can be friends," I said. "Not after tonight."

"Why not? I had fun. Didn't you have fun?"

"Not that," I said. "I mean the other thing."

She lifted her eyebrows. "Oh, that." she said, emphasizing the final t. She tugged absently at her hair and shrugged, a smile creeping over her lips. "I don't see why that should be a problem. In fact, maybe it can be an opportunity."

My heartrate quickened when she'd said that. "An opportunity for what?" I asked.

She sat up and drew her foot underneath herself. "I know what you must think. That I'm a horrible mother, right?" She laughed before turning serious again. "Don't answer that. But you're wrong. I do love my daughter very much and I want every good thing in the world for her."

"Really."

"Yes, really." She sighed. "Ashley's different than most girls her age. She doesn't take things seriously the way you and I do. She lives in a world of make believe. Everything for her is fantasy and fairy tales. I mean, for god's sake, she still eats cereal and watches cartoons after school. She's a fucking adult, but she refuses to grow the fuck up and it's going to ruin her life!"

"What are you talking about? Ashley seems perfectly normal to me."

Anger flashed in Erin's eyes. "Normal?" she snapped. "There's nothing normal about Ashley! She's one of the least popular girls at school. She barely has any friends, and the few she does have are even bigger losers than she is. She's never been on a date, never even been asked. Everyone at school picks on her. She's a complete and utter failure at life."

She leaned forward, her eyes locked to mine.

"I realize it's been a while, so let me remind you about how things work. There's an order to things. To be popular in school, there are certain thing you're expected to do. You have to dress a certain way and look a certain way and act a certain way. You have to hang out with the right groups at the right parties and date the right boys.

"Ashley doesn't do any of those things! She's a loser and it's going to destroy any chance she has to be successful and live a normal, happy life!"

I stared, dumbstruck. Erin didn't seem to know a thing about Ashley, which was ironic because she clearly lived vicariously through her daughters, measuring her self-worth by how popular or successful she believed them to be.

Maybe Ashley was picked on, but that certainly didn't reflect on her character or whether she should be considered normal or not. Just a bunch of mean people being assholes to a sweet girl. And what did it even mean to be normal, anyway? What the hell was normal?

"You know, it's strange. I've never had to compete with Ashley for the attention of a man before," Erin continued. "Chelsea, sure. But Ashley? That's a new one for me.

"At first, I thought you were just toying with me, playing hard to get, and I liked it. I'm always game for a good challenge. Most guys are way too eager to get their hands on my tits, but not you. No, no, not you. But then I saw you in the pool with her and I was said, fuck. I guess he's not so hard to get after all."

I stared intently at Erin, hardly breathing and not daring to move or make a sound. Where was she going with this?

"I've never seen her show an interest in someone before tonight. Then you show up out of nowhere and within a few hours you have not just her, but all of her friends naked in the pool with you. I have to know. How did you do that?"

I opened my mouth to answer, but hesitated. I wasn't sure what to say. Then I shrugged and said, "She asked, and I said yes."

Erin tossed her head back and laughed. "She asked you? Ha! That's incredible. You must be like the Pied Piper of pussy or something. You play your little tune, and all the girls drop their panties and come running."

I caught the resentment in her voice. "Are you jealous of her or something?" I asked.

Erin scoffed. Then her eyes blazed, and her tone became acidic. "Jealous of Ashley? No. She may have stolen a kiss from you, but I'm the one who got to have your big cock in her ass tonight."

I blanched. Such a vile, narcissistic, and utterly contemptable woman. She disgusted me almost as much as she enthralled me. Why couldn't I just walk away from this conversation? What hold did Erin have over me? Why was I being so fucking weak?

"Let me be crystal clear about something," she added. "I don't see any kind of future for the two of you. You're not the type of man she needs to be getting into a relationship with. But that doesn't mean you can't continue to play a role in her development."

My scalp prickled. What did she mean by that?

"I want you to train Ashley to be a woman," she said, answering my unspoken question.

She was insane. I scoffed and asked, "How, exactly, am I supposed to do that?"

"Ashley needs to find herself a boyfriend. Someone her own age," she added quickly. "But she couldn't attract a boy to save her life. I want you to help me fix that. I want you to teach her what she needs to know to attract a hot, popular boy and, to do that, she needs to know how to seduce one. So, I want you to instruct her."

"You can't be saying what I think you're saying."

Erin held my gaze for a long beat. "You know exactly what I'm saying. I want you to teach my daughter how to fuck," she said, obliterating any possible doubt or confusion as to her meaning.

I jumped to my feet and backed away from her. What the fuck? What. The. Fuck? It had to be the coke talking. It just had to be, because she sounded ludicrous.

Didn't she?

Yes! Of course, she does! What person in their right mind asked a practical stranger to fuck their teenaged daughter? No one, that's who!

"You seem upset," she said, genuinely surprised by my reaction. "I thought you'd be happy."

"Happy? Why the fuck would I be happy?"

But even as I asked the question, a pang of honest self-reflection nagged me. Why wasn't I happy about it? I liked Ashley well enough, and she clearly liked me. If the two of us could fool around with her mom's blessing, then why wasn't that a good thing?

The answer was obvious. Erin wasn't doing this out of some altruistic feeling of goodwill, solely for the benefit her daughter. Her motives were entirely self-serving, and I wouldn't stand to be a part of it, no matter how much I might want it.

"I'd pay you, of course," she said, as if that would make me feel better about the arrangement.

"I don't want your fucking money."

"Then what is it? It can't be because you don't want to fuck her. We both know that's not true. If I hadn't come along when I did, you would have fucked her right there in the pool." I clenched my jaw until my teeth hurt. "Tell me I'm wrong."

I couldn't. She was right. Erin studied my reaction and then her eyebrows lifted, and she smiled knowingly.

"Oh, I see. It was fine when you thought you were sneaking around behind my back, getting away with it. But now that I know, it's not as much of a thrill anymore, is it?"

I looked away, ashamed. She'd scored a bullseye. She laughed and shook her head.

"Well, you'll still be sneaking around behind Clay's back, if that helps."

"What are you talking about?" I asked, and suddenly Clay's inexplicable absence made perfect sense.

"If he knew anything about this, he'd kill you for sure. You're lucky he passed out and I was the one who found you, because if it'd been him, you'd be buried in a hole at the back of our property right about now."

A chill ran through me. Surely, that had to be an exaggeration, right? Erin got up and breezed past me to a brass bar cart to pour herself a vodka on the rocks.

"You sure you don't want one?" she asked before setting the bottle back down. I was sure. She carried her cup of booze back to the couch and sat down.

"Clay can't know anything about this. He can't know about you and me, and he definitely can't find out about you and Ashley. Understood?"