The First Timers Club Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chuckled again and said, "Wow, okay. So, I was watching you and Brittney floating in the water and I started thinking about the day. Like...okay, first I was just thinking about how good you both looked floating there. But then I also started thinking about kissing Courtney earlier, and how good that felt. And then, just, you know...being here with the four of you. All of us swimming together, naked in the pool. It all just, well...yeah. It got me really hot."

They listened with rapt attention as I struggled to articulate my thoughts. Courtney's posture shifted when I spoke about our kiss, and even in the pale, dim light, Brittney's face noticeably reddened when I mentioned watching her. Ashley's eyes were wide, and she frequently glanced down as I spoke, marrying my words to their result.

A long moment of silence passed as they processed what I'd said. Finally, Kayla spoke up.

"So, were you thinking about having sex?"

I favored her with a benign smile and tilted my head from side to side as I formulated my answer. "I mean, sort of," I said noncommittally, buying time to think of something more profound to say.

"What the hell does 'sort of' mean?" Courtney asked.

"I mean, yes and no. Not explicitly, but we're all sitting here together, naked, and I see one, two, three, four vaginas and an erect penis. So, sex is kind of implied, don't you think?"

This comment elicited jarring looks of realization from them as the lid on the sexual tension that had been simmering briefly lifted. I continued, to drive home my point.

"Look, there's actually having sex, and then there's thinking about having sex, but then there's this idea of sex, and that's not usually specific to anyone or anything, okay? It's more of a general feeling of sexiness and sexuality."

I could tell by the confused looks on their faces that I'd lost them. I tried another approach.

"Look, it's this progression, right? First, you're just kind of thinking about sex, and it starts making you feel all hot and horny. Then you start thinking about having sex with someone in particular, and you start to imagine specific scenarios, right? Things you'd like to do to them and things you'd like them to do to you. And then, well, you know...you have sex with them."

They didn't respond or react, so I just kept going.

"So, that first part creates this kind of, like, sexual energy that, I don't know...permeates the air around you."

"Like the Force!" Ashley whispered.

I did a double take but rolled with the only feedback I'd received so far. "Yes, exactly! Just like the Force. In fact, you can think of it as an energy that's created by sexual beings when they share an attraction between them. It surrounds them and penetrates them and binds them together."

I paused to gauge their reactions at this point, but mostly what I got back were a bunch of blank stares. Then Brittney and Ashley looked at each other and they both said "Woah" at the same time.

"Wait, so were you at the first part or the second part?" Kayla inquired.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, were you just thinking about sex in general, or were you thinking about having sex with someone?"

I looked between the four of them and couldn't help but smile. They were a persistent bunch. I took a deep breath.

"Kind of a mix, I guess. More of the first than the second."

The girls shared a look between them, and I sensed another question incoming.

"So, who were you thinking about?" Kayla finally asked.

And there it was. I chuckled again and rubbed water on my face. I desperately wanted a cigarette and a glass of whisky if I was going to have this conversation. What should I say? The truth, I guess. I smiled at her and laughed.

"Well, Kayla, I guess I was thinking about all of you."

This revelation generated an immediate reaction from them, as they all shifted uncomfortably and exchanged knowing glances with one another. Thankfully, I was saved before Kayla could think of another follow up question.

"Hey, dude, your dick is shrinking," Courtney observed.

We all looked to see that my erection had subsided considerably during our conversation. But I knew it was merely an illusion. I still felt the sexual energy roiling in my gut, ready to resurge at a moment's notice.

"Does that mean you don't want to have sex anymore?" Kayla asked, and I thought I detected a hint of disappointment in her voice.

I barked out a soft laugh and said, "Honey, I don't think such a thing exists for me. I always want to have sex."

Her eyes widened and she nodded, but it wasn't shock. It seemed like something else. Understanding, maybe.

"So, why isn't it hard anymore?"

This question had come from Brittney. She stared down at my crotch with such a look of disappointment on her face that I almost mistook it for sadness. When she looked at me, I smiled, and she blushed. Then an idea rushed unbidden into my mind and, before I knew it, I found myself standing directly in front of her.

My cock, while not erect, still hanged partially swollen, and Brittney stared down at where it hovered a few inches below the surface of the water.

"Can I show you something?" I asked and her eyes snapped to mine.

"O-okay," she said in a hoarse, stuttered whisper.

She shivered with anticipation, and I watched her areolas contract and pucker as her delicate pink nipples hardened in the cool, night air. Engorged with blood, her soft, full lips appeared ruby-red against her pale, freckled skin. I reached out to gently take her cheek into the palm of my hand and moved my face to hers. When I tilted my head, her green eyes closed and her mouth opened just as our lips touched.

She stiffened and her breath caught in her throat. I kept my mouth soft, exploring her lips with mine, letting her get used to the feel of them on hers. Then she kissed me back, and my lips became firmer. I gently coaxed her mouth open with the tip of my tongue, and her response was immediate. Her lips parted and she allowed me inside.

I pulled her closer and pressed my body against hers, sliding my hand past her waist to caress her broad back. Unsure of what to do with her hands, she clasped them together behind my back. Then she squeezed and leaned into the kiss.

Brittney attacked my mouth, pushing past my tongue with hers. I caressed her face with my thumb before moving my hand to the back of her head. I combed my fingers through her long, red hair and gripped it, then slowly pulled her head back to kiss my way down the side of her face and neck.

With her head back, I brought my hand around to her waist to the bottom of one of her soft breasts. I cupped it and glided my thumb over her stiff nipple. A soft moan escaped Brittney's parted lips, and she ground her hips against me. I tilted her head forward and kissed her again and she groaned and bit my lower lip, our teeth clicking together from the force of her passions.

I let go of her hair and caressed the side of her face, then softened my lips and slowly closed my mouth to expel her tongue. I gave her one last, long kiss before slowly pulling my head away, then released her from my embrace.

Brittney stood with her eyes closed and lips parted. Flush faced and ruddy cheeked, her firm, round breasts heaved with every breath. When she finally opened her eyes, her pupils were dilated and she looked as if she'd awakened from a dream. A smile played across her lips.

"Wow," she breathed.

"Look down," I said.

She did and the smile evaporated, replaced by a shocked, open mouth. My cock had swollen to its full size and now stood straight out, throbbing menacingly with every heartbeat and aching for release. As I stood, observing her reaction, I was overcome by a sudden voracity. I wanted more. A tension had been building inside me, borne of frustration and desire, and Brittney's kiss had finally unleashed it.

Ashley stood nearby. When I turned to face her, she lifted her eyes to meet mine and I saw a familiar look on her face. Fear and anxiety. But more than just that. Anticipation also, and excitement, and yearning. Standing so close to Brittney and me, watching us kiss and our hands move over each other's naked bodies, she'd become aroused. I held out my hand to her and she took it and walked into my arms, trembling when I put my arm around her waist.

"Do you want to kiss me?" I asked.

She didn't bother to respond. Instead, she reached up to hold my face between her hands and pulled my head toward hers. Our lips came together, and she kissed me with a fierce and powerful longing, gripping my hair as our tongues slid past one another. I desperately wanted her. I pulled her closer and she lifted her leg to wrap it around mine, straddling my thigh.

She had an unquenchable desire. Her lips moved fervently over mine, firm but pliant, her tongue seeking and desperate. I slid my hands down over her large, broad ass and pulled her hard against my leg, and when I did, she groaned and yanked my hair, threatening to rip it out. I gripped her ass tightly with both hands and pulled her toward me again and again. My cock became trapped between our bodies, sliding against her bristly pubic hair as she ground her hips against me.

Her breathing intensified. She humped my leg faster and faster, sliding and rubbing her herself hard against my thigh as the water churned and sloshed around us. Then she let go of my hair and wrapped her arms around my neck, supporting herself as I lifted her by her ass.

A high-pitched vocalization rose from the back of her throat, gradually became deeper and more urgent. Her frenzied appetite for gratification nearly overwhelmed me. I wanted to take her right then and there. Lift her up and slide my cock inside of her. Fuck her where we stood. Nothing held me back. I sensed the raw power of her lust. Felt it burn against me. If I lifted her from the ground now, I knew she'd wrap her legs around my waist and guide me inside of her.

"When you're done here, I'd like to speak to you inside."

My heart nearly stopped.

"Oh, god!" Ashley cried and shoved me away from her.

Erin stood at the edge of the pool looking down at us, her hands resting on her ample hips. The girls dropped into the water in an instant, terrified and desperate to hide their nakedness, but it was far too late for that.

"Inside," Erin repeated, her voice low and stern. She stared at me for a long moment before turning and walking back to the house.

What the fuck had I done?

Chapter 6 - Pay the Piper

My face burned and blood whooshed in my ears as I shuffled into the house. We'd all dressed in a hurry after Erin left us, but without a towel I still dripped water onto the floor.

What the hell would I say? What could I say? Yes, I dry humped your naked teenaged daughter in the pool, but it's not what it looked like. It was totally innocent.

Yeah, I was fucked.

I found Erin seated on a leather sofa in the den, and she turned her head when I entered, her face stern. I smiled sheepishly, but she remained stone-faced.

"Close the door," she said, her voice cool.

I did, noting she sat alone, and I wondered where Clay was.

"Come here," she said, patting the cushion next to her. "Take a seat."

"Look, Erin, I had a lot to drink tonight."

She held up her hand, cutting me off, and pointed down at the cushion. "Sit down."

A command, not a request.

I went to where she pointed and lowered myself onto the edge of the cushion. She stared at me, but not in the eyes. More at my neck or chest or something, in the disconcerting way a soldier might look at an enemy combatant. She remained silent for a long time, and I grew increasingly anxious.

"Erin, listen."

She held up her hand again and then slowly brought her fingers and thumb together, so I shut the fuck up.

She breathed heavily through her nostrils, and I found myself watching her substantial chest slowly rise and fall. She wore a short satin robe with nothing on underneath, her large nipples tenting the thin, silky material. She must have finished up with Clay, heard the noise outside, and threw it on to investigate. I still couldn't understand why he wasn't there with her. Maybe too busy loading the shotgun.

"I really want to do some coke with you," she said.

It was the last thing in the world I expected to hear.

"Sorry, what?"

"Coke. I want to do some lines with you."

She gestured to the coffee table and, sure enough, there on a polished silver serving tray sat four lines of cocaine, a plastic straw, and a small baggie of what looked to contain several more grams of the white powder. Clay's buddy had apparently come through after all.

"Erin, I think we should talk about--"

"I said," she interrupted, raising her voice, "I want to do some fucking coke with you." She lifted her lip. "Now get down there and snort it."

I stared at her until I was certain she'd been serious. "Okay..."

I picked up the straw and leaned over to snort one of the lines. My nostril immediately numbed and felt stuffy, and I repeatedly sniffed to make sure I'd inhaled it all. A few seconds later, I tasted the astringency of the cocaine as it dripped down the back of my throat. Then my mind woke up. I wiped my nose and held out the straw to her.

Erin smirked and snatched it from my hand. She glanced at me briefly, this time in the eye, and leaned forward to quickly inhale a line. Then she downed a second. She came upright quickly, flinging her voluminous hair back, and sniffed and pinched her nose.

"Shit. God damned, that's good."

She flicked the straw down onto the tray, then crossed her thick legs and reclined into the couch. When she spread her arms out over the top of the seatback, the motion lifted the hem of her robe over the tops of her thighs and pulled it open in the front, exposing her deep cleavage all the way to her navel. She watched where my eyes went and smiled.

"You've been a busy boy tonight," she said, reveling in my discomfort.

"Erin, I'm so, so sorry about what happened. I got drunk and things got out of hand, and I should never have let it happen."

"Let what happen?"

Was she fucking with me? My mind itched from the coke, and I had trouble finding solid footing. And where the hell was Clay?

"You know. In the pool," I said.

"Why don't you tell me. What did you do?"

Was that it? Did she want me to confess? My eyes wandered around the dark, wood paneled room that seemed to close in on me. I felt hot, my throat numb and constricted from the cocaine, and I had difficulty swallowing. Why the fuck had I agreed to go skinny dipping with those girls?

"Come on, Erin. You were standing right there."

She bounced her foot, and I became transfixed by it, following it as it slowly oscillated up and down. Despite my effort to control them, my eyes betrayed me, travelling up her legs to the dark shadow between her thick thighs, then to her protruding belly rolls and her large breasts barely covered by the lapels of her robe. She watched as I traversed up and down her body and seemed to take pleasure in my interest.

"Tell me what you did," she coaxed.

I moved my eyes to hers. She wanted me to say it. Why? What was the point? She stopped bouncing her foot.

"Tell me," she repeated.

"You know. Kissing Ashley."

Erin inhaled deeply, as if to breathe in my confession.

"Oh, come on. It was a lot more than that, wasn't it?"

What was her game? I shifted uncomfortably in my seat and nodded cautiously.

"What else were you doing with her?"

My heart hammered in my chest and my eyes burned. I opened and closed them a couple time and wiped my face. My hand came away wet.

"She was...humping my leg," I said.

"It wasn't just her doing it, though. Was it?"

I swallowed hard, acid rising in my stomach. "No."

"What were you doing?" she pressed. "Where were your hands?"

"They were...on her butt," I said quietly.

Erin uncrossed her legs and spread them. Not a lot, but just enough to show me her shaved pussy.

"Yes, they were, weren't they? You know, when I came out and saw you in there with her, my first thought was to get Clay's gun and shoot you in the dick."

I tasted bile rise in my throat and my heart palpitated. Was I having a heart attack? Is this what it felt like? Despite the fact my chest tightened, and even though the veins in my neck pulsed and an acute shortness of breath threatened to suffocate me, I couldn't tear my eyes away from her pussy.

Erin rested her hands on top of her thighs and spread her legs a little wider.

"But I stopped myself and watched," she said. "I saw the way you held her, and the way she responded to your touch. And I heard her moans and saw the looks on the faces of the other girls, and I have to admit it turned me on."

My eyes snapped to hers, wide and feral, her pupils tiny drops of black ink. She slid her hands over the tops of her thighs, kneading the flesh, coaxing her legs further apart.

"It more than turned me on, if I'm being honest. It got me wet. In fact, it's making me wet just sitting here thinking about it."

Her dark labia appeared swollen and separated in the dim light. She reached down to drag her fingers over her open slit. When she pulled them back, they glistened with her secretions. She rubbed her fingertips together and smiled.

"See?"

I did see. What the fuck was happening? Her smile widened, as if sensing my disorientation.

"Hand me that bag of coke," she said, wiping her fingers on her robe.

My mind spun, but not from the drugs. Why the hell wasn't she tearing into me right now? A normal parent would be screaming at the person who'd just taken advantage of their teenaged daughter, not doing lines with them in the parlor and talking about how turned on they were. None of it made any sense.

Unless she was setting me up for something worse.

The thought caused my anxiety to pique far above the normal levels of coke-induced paranoia. I picked up the bag with trembling fingers and passed it to her. Erin opened it on her lap and used her fingernail to spoon out a small amount.

"You ever snort coke off a woman's tits before?" she asked.

I blinked and sniffed, certain I'd misheard until she pulled her robe open, exposing her breasts. They were marvelous. Large, full, and pendulous, they hanged triumphantly from her chest. Her dark nipples, large and long, had been crafted by God himself for suckling. She lifted one of her breasts in her hand and deposited the coke directly onto her nipple, speaking while she worked.

"I love putting coke on my nipples. It's like rubbing them with an ice cube. Makes then numb. They can handle a lot more pain when they're numb. Come here," she said.

She put her hand on the back of my neck and pulled my face toward her chest. I was too dumbstruck to resist. She guided my nostril to her nipple, and I snorted the coke off it, leaving behind a small amount of residue.

I lifted my eyes to hers.

"Clean it."

I considered the tiny flecks of narcotic that dusted her light brown areola and couldn't help myself. I snaked out my tongue and licked the powder from her nipple, its soft, rubbery texture pliant and warm against my tongue. She sucked in a quick breath and pushed my head down. I took her nipple into my mouth to suck on it, using my tongue to tease it.

"Bite it," she said under her breath, a hint of urgency in her voice. I took the large, meaty protuberance between my teeth and gently bit down. She hissed.

"Harder. Pull it."

I did as she asked, biting down until I felt I might break the skin. With her nipple firmly between my teeth, I tugged on it, using it to lift her heavy breast away from her chest. Erin arched her back and levitated out of the seat.

"Oh, god! Fuck!" she cried between clenched teeth.