All Comments on 'The Fishing Club'

by Pabiporffor

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
smooth_Ballssmooth_Balls7 months ago

Why pretend it doesn't happen?

The dads all know their grown daughters have sex, seek a nice dick when they go clubbing on fridays. The setup is somewhat involved with the hired guns and the selection process - I would expect that sometimes a girl is chosen and exposed who is not the daughter of one of the fishers.

Voyerism as a sort of Welsh Roulette, you and your buddies will get to see somebody's daughter exposed in all detail but it may be your own. We get three rounds of it and ofc the protagonists sweet young girl is the third.

A characteristic feature of this authors stories is how easy and openly the family talks about sex, dau and mom sharing the night's events even with dad hearing it. Dad is not entirely relaxed with it all, the openness is mostly between the women.

This is very much emphasized by a detail his daughter shares with the black stud freely (and unknowingly with her dad and his friends) - how Robyn caught her mom with a lover, one of dad's buddies, and her mom suggested she'd try the man herself. Which Robyn agreed to and let her mom watch, something she confesses as happened on other occasions as well and always turns her on.

For someone coming from a 'normal', i.e. sexually repressed and guilt ridden family this is a very hot aspect and for me the picture that remains in memory foremost.

The author ends her tale with the protagonist considering how to cam wire his daughters bedroom which is a little conventional. Besides, he might as well put some cams into his own bedroom to keep track with his wife's conquests.. And the task for dad after this video night is rather to find out who of his friends enjoyed the mom&dau double feature, and then payback.

Thanks for conceiving the idea and writing it down for us!

The text has some writing errors here and there and would have benefitted from an editor's reading.

Lumiere_AmieLumiere_Amie7 months ago

A thoroughly filthy concept! Well executed. A few typos. Overall, I enjoyed it immensely. Excuse me now...

newporter56newporter567 months ago

So who is doing wife

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I gave it 5 stars, but hated her doing a black guy. I worked in a strip club for 16 years and have yet to see one black guy treat their girl well. Cheating, taking their money. Not working, just lazy drug addicts.

I used to watch porn where the girl took a black guy. Now I can't stand it. Not that many if any white guys were better.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

More chapters… need answers!

P_AndererP_Anderer6 months ago

This definitely needs a next chapter. I liked the original concept for the story... a refreshing change from all the usual scenarios.

black75black753 months ago

A hot concept. Maybe a wife could turn up..?

Wash2015Wash20152 months ago

I like the idea, in the end he isn't cheating, just watching live porn but to find out the wife is cheating and the daughter knows and they even share the guy..... For my personal taste is a big disrespect, getting into cuckold territory which isn't my preference.

This is the incest category, I could see the daughter taking home an older white guy and role playing daddy/daughter. Making him black and the racism of the dads was a negative to me. The story arguably could fit loving wives (because of the wife) or interracial (since it had racism and the BBC stereotype) just as much since really the dads are only watching.

Because of my mixed feelings at the end, I couldn't rate it. Now if chapter 2 comes along and he gets revenge on the wife....I do enjoy a good btb story. Is the daughter even his since the wife is a long term cheater? So many questions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPabiporffor@Pabiporffor
Just here to write stories, share experiences and enjoy reading others.

story TAGS