The Fishing Trip - A

Story Info
A Weekend of fun.
1.4k words
4.13
8k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a collaboration with another member, "luisalovesitall" and is a crossover story. Look for "The Fishing Trip - B" in the member site of "luisalovesitall"

This story contains: MM, GROUP, CUCK

*****

"Hey Joe,Tommy here. My wife is going away for the weekend, you want to go up to my cabin for some fishing? I'm going to call Jim and see if he can go."

"Sounds ok to me. I'm free."

"Great. I'll call Jim and let you know."

"Hey Jim, Tommy here. Want to join me and Joe this weekend for some fishing?"

"Yeah, I can get away. Count me in."

Later in the day I confirmed the trip with Joe and Jim. It was going to be a fun weekend for sure.

I picked up a bunch of food and some personal DVD'S for entertainment.

I picked up the guys Saturday morning and headed up to the cabin. The weather was supposed to be nice and hopefully the fish will cooperate. It took us a little more than an hour to get there and it was around noon when we pulled up to the cabin. We brought the food in along with our fishing gear. As I was putting everything away, Joe and Jim checked out the a/c and the generator to make sure they were in working order.

There were two bedrooms with large beds and a couch that opened up to a bed. We had a quick lunch then headed down to the lake.

We got our lines in the water and checked out the scenery. It looked like we were the only ones around. After a few hours we packed it in and went back to the cabin with a nice catch of fish.

As I was cleaning the fish, Joe and Jim decided to take a shower. It didn't take me long and when I was done I headed to the shower only to see Jim on his knees sucking Joe's cock. I watched in disbelief as Joe shot a load of cum into Jim's mouth. I never knew and was surprised for sure. As Jim got up I entered the bathroom.

"Hey, don't use up all the hot water"

"Not a problem Tommy. We're finished anyway."

As they got out I noticed Joe's cock was semi hard and I could see some cum on his cock head. Jim's cock was also semi hard.

I took my shower and as I was lathering myself, my cock got hard. I kept picturing the guys and it turned me on. Just as I was finishing my shower, Joe walked in and noticed my hard cock and smiled. Neither of us said a word.

I got out and dried off and put on a pair of cutoffs and headed to the kitchen. The guys already had the table set and I prepared dinner which we put on the bbq. It didn't take long for the fish to cook and they turned out delicious. We cleaned up and headed to the living room.

"What are you guys up for?"

Joe replied, "Whatever you decide is ok with me."

Jim chimed in, "Hey Tommy, you bring any videos of you and your gorgeous wife?" As he said laughing. I laughed and thought to myself they will be surprised when I show them the DVD's I brought.

"What's it worth to you guys if I show you a video of me and Luisa fucking?"

"Are you serious?" Joe said

"I would love to see you two in action." Said Jim.

"I thought you would like that. Sit back and relax and enjoy, but you will owe me."

I got my videos and placed one in the DVR.

"OK guys, enjoy the show."

The video started and it went immediately to showing my wife naked, something the guys never saw before. The video continued and showed the two of us in bed with her on her back with her legs spread. I turned up the sound...we could hear her moaning as my cock slipped into her cunt. The guys eyes were glued to the TV, taking in every inch of my wife. Then the video showed me taking my cock out and then Luisa sucking my cock.

Sometime later in the video I told her I was going to cum and I shot my cum in her open mouth as she swallowed every drop. By this time the guys had their cocks out and were jerking off and cumming as I was.

The video ended and the guys applauded.

Joe said, "Tommy, your wife is some piece of ass. I'd love to fuck her."

"Me too."Said Jim.

"What's it worth for you to fuck her?"

They both answered, "Anything you want."

Then they asked if I had anymore of her. I told them I did. Then I put another one on.

"Ok guys, this is a longer one...so you can probably cum at least twice...enjoy this one.

The video came on and the three of us got naked and sat together on the couch. It wasn't long before we were jerking our cocks. Without even realizing it, hands moved over to each one's cock and we were jerking each other's cock. Then, Joe leaned over and started sucking my cock. I looked at Jim and bent over and slipped his cock in my mouth, a first for me. It wasn't long before our cocks exploded shooting cum all over each other as our eyes were still watching my wife in the video.

It was awhile before the video finished and we were all happy....then my cell phone rang.

"Hi hon. How is your trip going?"

"Fine Luisa. What's up with you?"

"I had to cut my trip short. Our host got sick so I came home. Would you like it if I joined you guys?"

"Sure, the guys will enjoy your company."

"You didn't, did you?"

"Only two. Is that a problem?"

"I guess not. Did they enjoy them?"

"You bet they did. But I'm sure they would love to see you in person."

"Hmmm. That sounds like fun...ok, I'll do it. I'll leave in the morning. Tell the guys I said hello and to enjoy."

"I will. Love you. Bye."

"That was Luisa guys. Her weekend plans went south so she asked if she could join us and I told her she could. She'll be up in the morning. I hope you're ok with that."

They both answered it was fine with them. By this time it was late and we headed to our beds, still naked. I went to my bed and Jim and Joe decided to sleep together. I guessed that they wanted to continue the evening.

I don't remember the time but as I was sleeping I felt the bed move. One of the guys crawled in bed with me and his hand went straight to my cock. I didn't ask who it was but his mouth engulfed my cock and started sucking it until I shot my cum. As soon as I stopped cumming, he left my bed without saying a word and I went back to sleep.

The morning arrived and I got up first and headed to the shower. I finished and put on my cutoffs. As the guys got up they showered. I reminded them to put something on as Luisa would be arriving soon. They both put on cutoffs.

We had a nice breakfast and of course Luisa came up.

Joe asked, "You realize Tommy, it's going to be awkward with her here since we have seen her on video."

Jim added, "Did you tell her we saw the videos?"

I replied to both, "Don't worry guys. Luisa knows how I am. Nothing surprises her. It will be fine. She isn't the shy type and isn't one to stand on formalities. She enjoys life and whatever it brings."

Just then there was a knock on the door. I opened it and there was Luisa, a vision of loveliness. She came in and the guys said hello and each gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi guys. I hope you're ok with me barging in on your trip. I promise not to get in the way or ruin it for you."

She continued, "Now, go out and catch a mess of fish so I can make them for dinner tonight."

All three got their stuff and headed to the lake.

*****

This story is going to continue on the member "luisalovesitall" site under the heading "The Fishing Trip - B"... Please look for the rest of the story there.