The Fixer Ch. 02

Story Info
The "Fixer" sets up shop and a plan unfolds.
13.5k words
4.6
17.2k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for taking the time to read my fantasy, if it tickled your fancy I appreciate your vote or any comments you may have.

This story is about Jax Jones, a 'Fixer' for those that can afford his expensive and unique talents. Usually, Jax's clients are corporations concerned with espionage or counter-espionage; all that changed when his newest client Bart Lamb asked him to take care of a personal issue.

For his own selfish interests, Bart wants his son's upcoming wedding to get canceled. Jax's assignment is to find dirt on Ashley Archer, Quin's fiancée, so the wedding never happens. What could be simpler, right? Ulterior motives abound, along with sex, lust, greed, money, and love. They all come together as Jax leaves a trail of cum across southern California.

This series may contain peanuts so if you're allergic to forced, non-consent, anal, oral, ass to mouth, girl on girl, submission, domination, or sex in general, please do not go any further.

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is It Over?

Jax and Cora stood in the middle of his hotel room saying their goodbyes. Each of them exhausted from their incredible night of sex; each of them pushed boundaries. The unexpected threesome this morning with Yoni, the hotel bell-girl, was the icing on the cake. Now, the bitter-sweet moment was coming to an end.

"Will you be back?" Cora hopefully asked as she hugged his tall, muscular body tightly, "I would love to see you again. I've never..." She couldn't say the words to him. Without a doubt, Jax is the most amazing man she ever met. In one night, he captured her heart and body, especially her body. Now, he was slipping away from her as suddenly as he came into her life.

"You never know," Jax said softly. He wanted to commit and say yes, but he didn't want to give a false promise. "Are you sure a taxi is okay? I can drive you back to get your vehicle."

The pain of leaving him tore through her body, but she didn't want him to see her cry. "No, I'm good. Thank you for everything!"

They kissed one last time then Cora rushed out of the hotel room leaving Jax conflicted. He stared at the closed door, deep in thought. "Fuck!" he said to the empty room. "That wasn't supposed to happen." He had never been 'in love' before and wondered if this what it felt like. Cora didn't want to leave, he could feel it in the last embrace they shared, and her last unspoken words to him.

His thoughts of last night came rushing back. Cora had been incredible in bed, better than any woman before her. Something else happened too, something that made her stand out. He just couldn't put a finger on what it was.

He smiled, thinking of the game they played on Yoni this morning. He loved the way Cora joined in to be an "angel" and "save" Yoni from her deviant sexual desires. Together they fucked Yoni in all ways possible. They ended with him fucking Yoni's big black ass for the second time as she pleased Cora with her mouth.

After Yoni left Cora cocked her head sideways looking at him strangely, and asked him if he really was an angel. He laughed so hard he got a pain in his side. Even once he explained how he knew all about Yoni and her co-workers, he could see Cora was still undecided.

When he checked out of the hotel, Jax asked to speak to Jim, Yoni's manager. Jax told him he was filing a lawsuit against him, the hotel, and all the staff members who took advantage of Yoni. Jax's imposing stature and deep voice rattled Jim. He professed innocence until Jax threatened to bring in all the local newspapers and TV stations. It was only then that Jim acknowledged he had heard "rumors" of what he allowed to happen to a defenseless young woman under his care. Jim quickly agreed to promote Yoni to the front desk, give her a handsome raise, and look out for her safety. Jax let him know he would be checking in with Yoni each week to ensure he was keeping his word. It was the best he could do for Yoni as a thank you for sharing her body; the rest was up to her.

On the way out of the hotel by coincidence, Maurice helped him with his bags. Yoni told him Maurice was the last hotel staff member to abuse her. He wanted to beat the pimple-faced punk who molested Yoni to a pulp. When Maurice held out his hand for a tip, he trapped his hand. He enjoyed the look of surprise on Maurice's face as he crushed his fingers.

"I know what he did to Yoni, and if he ever touched her again, there might be an accident. It would be a shame if you lost the use of your cock," Jax threatened. "Let all the other guys know and include Heidi." Jax increased the pressure as the tears rolled down the punk's face, the sound of Maurice's fingers cracking made him quickly agree. "I'm Yoni's guardian angel, and if she tells me that anyone is bothering her, you will be the first to feel my wrath. Got it?" It felt good to be a guardian angel, he thought, even if he knew he would never see Yoni again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayanna Kim

On the drive back to Santa Monica, all Jax could think about was the time he spent with Cora. He wanted to see her again. She was the first woman to reach into his heart and mind. Maybe once this job was over, he would take her to Hawaii on vacation. The idea of showing off her stunning body in a skimpy bikini made his cock stir.

Jax was singing along to an old David Bowie song as he drove along the Pacific Coast Highway 101 enjoying the sight of the ocean when the ringing of his cell phone made him jump. Looking at the caller ID, he saw Ayanna Kim calling. He pushed the hands-free button.

"Hi, Ayanna."

"Jax, I have great news! I found you a short-term lease in my building! I forgot about the young couple who left for Ireland on a sabbatical. I contacted them, and they agreed to let you have their apartment for a one-year rental agreement."

Having an apartment in Quin and Ashley's building would allow him additional access, and the potential to build a relationship with Ashley as a neighbor.

"Fantastic!" Even though he didn't need a full year, he wanted to meet with Ayanna and have a look. "I'm tied up for a week; can we meet next Friday morning?" Jax asked. "Say around ten am?" There were a few things he needed to do before he met with her.

"Okay, I can't wait to see you again!" she cooed, "I've missed you."

He had always loved her sexy voice. "I've missed you too. See you next week. And thanks again, this means a lot to me."

As arranged, a week later, Ayanna met him at the front entrance to the building. She was just as beautiful as he remembered. Her mixed heritage of a Jamaican mom and a Korean dad gave her an unusual and very exotic look. He forgot how tall she was as he hugged her almost six feet body to his. Her smallish breasts pressed against his chest, but they didn't diminish her attractiveness. He loved her perfect light coffee skin tone, her sparkling white teeth, and especially her large bubble-butt. They never hooked-up sexually, but he always felt she wanted to. The wedding band on her hand let him know her life had changed since they last saw each other.

"It's so good to see you again," she said, "I've thought about you a lot over the years, wondering whatever happened to you."

"You too," he said, "maybe now we can catch up?"

"Hmm, I would like that!" Ayanna linked her arm through his, and together they rode the elevator up.

Ayanna talked non-stop as she showed him the apartment. "So, what do you think?" Ayanna asked, "Will this work for you?"

"It's perfect," Jax said, "I may only need it for six months, but I can pay the rent in advance, in cash, plus a large damage deposit." The condo apartment was better than he expected. The apartment was fully furnished and equipped, so all he needed to bring were his personal items along with his extensive electronics. The owners were already in Ireland, which meant he could move in right away.

"That should work," she said. "The owners are only leasing it to you because I told them I know you personally." Ayanna lightly touched him on his shoulder. "You never called me back? Why not?" She cocked her head, waiting for his explanation.

Jax didn't know what to say. There was an awkward moment as they looked at each other, then she smiled at him and let him off the hook. "I like your long hair; it looks good on you. Are you moving in with someone?"

Jax had mixed emotions, his cock was telling him to run full speed ahead, but his mind was telling him he had a job to do and not create extra complications. "I see you're married now, congratulations."

"Almost two years now, he's a doctor at the hospital." She could see Jax had kept himself in good shape, probably even better than the last time she saw him. She had wanted more back then, but Jax disappeared without any notice. "My husband works long hours," she continued as she felt his bicep, "long hours!"

Jax knew the message she was sending him; she was lonely. "Maybe once I move in we can have a glass of wine or something? It will just be me living here," Jax said.

"I like the something," she said. "Did you always have so many tattoos? I don't remember them." She looked at the variety of tattoos that ran down both of his arms; it made him appear tougher.

"They're a work in progress; do you like them?" The tattoos were the reason for his delay in meeting with her. He discovered a shop that did "temporary" tattoos; they looked like the real thing but only lasted for six to eight months instead of a few days before fading away.

"Hmm, I do. Somehow the tattoos look good on you. Do you have hidden ones too?" She smiled at Jax, imagining him naked.

"I guess that is part of the "something" for another day," he laughed.

Ayanna had Jax fill in the official lease agreement then turned over a set of keys for the building, apartment, and amenity rooms. She gave him the stall number for parking and discussed the condo bylaws.

"Thanks, this means a lot to me," Jax leaned in to give her a light hug, but Ayanna wanted more. He held her for a couple of minutes as she snuggled into his chest.

"You should have called me," she murmured, "I was waiting for you."

"I didn't know," he said.

They broke apart, and she looked at him. "Once you move in, I will bring the wine; then you can show me all your tattoos!"

He gently kissed her lips. "It may lead to something," he laughed.

"I hope so!" she laughed. "My husband and I have an understanding." She winked at Jax to make sure he got her message giving his hard ass a quick squeeze before spinning around and heading for the door.

The walk to the elevator was fun and lighthearted. Jax promised Ayanna the monies would be transferred this afternoon and he intended to move in on the weekend. They exchanged one last kiss, and Ayanna sucked on his tongue as she ran her fingers through his long hair then made him promise to call her once he was all settled. He stepped into the down elevator, and she blew him one last kiss as she waited for the up elevator.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quin Lamb

Jax set up the multitude of monitors attached to several laptop computers in the second bedroom of his new apartment. The second bedroom would be his command center. He also installed a wireless alarm system in his apartment to let him know if the motion detectors had been set off. It wasn't that he didn't trust Ayanna, but if someone else had keys to the apartment, he wanted to know who it was.

His rental apartment turned out to be one floor above Ashley and Quin's. He resumed tailing Ashley, and once more she went to her favorite coffee shop, he knew from experience she would be there for at least a couple of hours. He hustled back to his condo and used the stairway to bring down his tools and equipment. It was easy to pick the lock on her apartment, and he spent a tense hour installing listening bugs around the apartment and discreet cameras in the living areas as well as the bedroom and attached bathroom. After he finished the installation, a quick review verified that no one would ever know what he had placed in the apartment.

For the first week, Jax watched Ashley and Quin go about their daily lives. Their sex lives were interesting, to say the least, each night he would have her suck his tiny cock to get him hard then he would flip her over and fuck her ass. Not once in the two weeks did he see Quin go down on her or fuck her cunt. Afterward, he would remove his small cock from Ashley's ass, roll over, and quickly go to sleep. Ashley would go to the bathroom to wipe her ass and finger herself until she had an orgasm. As she brought herself off, she usually tilted her head up, and the camera in the overhead light recorded the moment. He could see the sexual frustration in her blue eyes as she pleased herself.

Jax discovered Quin's day was more regimented because of his work commitments. Each day at six in the morning, he went to the apartment gym for a workout while Ashley slept. Sometimes she would use the time to pleasure herself while he was gone, but most times, she just slept.

The apartment building's common gym was better than most. There were the usual treadmills and elliptical machines, but what impressed Jax the most was the extensive free weights collection. Whoever set up the gym knew what they were doing. Next to making money, working out was Jax's favorite thing to do.

He joined Quin in his early morning workouts. The first few days he ignored him completely, and it didn't surprise him that all that Quin focused on was the elliptical machine. Quin had no muscle tone on his small frame as he sweated away. Each day before heading back to his apartment, Quin would take a quick shower in the large communal stall.

The third day, Quin tried to make conversation, and Jax realized that Quin was hitting on him. By the fourth day, he could see a real change in Quin. His open, gregarious, effeminate manner confirmed what he suspected; Quin was a closet gay. On the fifth day, Quin gave him his life history and bragged about being a lawyer. Jax decided it was time to join Quin in the shower.

"Oh my god!" Quin exclaimed. "You're huge! I could see you were big, but fuck, your cock is incredible!"

Jax looked at Quin's minuscule cock; it wasn't even as big as his little finger. "Looks like the "cock-god" passed you by," Jax laughed.

"I know," Quin replied as his face turned red. He didn't know if he was going too fast, but he had to say something. "If you ever need a bottom, I'm available."

"A bottom? What's that?" Jax knew what Quin meant, but he wanted to make him say it.

"You know, someone to fuck."

"You want me to fuck you?" Jax was stretching this out as he washed his cock, lifting it and stroking it.

"Yes," Quin said as he starred at Jax's massive cock.

"Who was that girl I saw you with last night? Does she know you're gay?"

Quin didn't remember seeing him last night when they returned from the ballet performance. "She's my fiancée, my dad would disown me if he knew I was gay, so I proposed to her. She doesn't know about my secret life."

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Jax asked.

"Not at the moment." Quin smiled at Jax, mesmerized by his big cock. "I would love to be your boyfriend!"

Jax looked at Quin as he continued to stroke his cock. "Well, you never know," he laughed. He had never fucked a guy before, it wasn't on his bucket list, but there was always a first time for everything.

As he washed his cock, he could see Quin's tiny cock harden, and couldn't imagine it gave Ashley much pleasure. "Have you seen a cock as big as mine?" Jax asked more out of curiosity than anything.

"Once, at a party," Quin said, "he had his choice of any guy he wanted."

By the look on his face, Jax knew Quin wasn't the lucky guy. "Hey, seeing as you're a lawyer maybe you can help me out!" Jax said, changing the subject. "I need a part-time accountant to review my business books. Can you recommend a firm to me? The only catch is they have to come to my apartment to review everything; the files are on my computer."

Quin's first thought was to recommend the accounting firm his law company used, then he thought about Ashley. She was always complaining she wanted to return to work. "How long would this review take?"

"Not long, a couple of weeks at best. Why do you have someone in mind?"

"Well, my fiancée is an accountant, and she's not working at the moment. Maybe if you let me suck you, I could talk to her for you."

Jax's loud, deep laughter bounced off the walls in the shower. "Tell you what; I will see if she can do the job first, then maybe we can have some play time."

Quin was disappointed but excited about the future. "Okay, I will talk to her right away!"

Jax left the shower leaving Quin with his tiny hard-on. Quin's sexual preference provided an interesting twist to this job.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Through the hidden camera, he installed, Jax watched his computer screen as Quin got dressed in his apartment for work. He kept looking over at Ashley to see if she was awake.

"Ashley," Quin said as he shook her shoulder, "wake up for a minute."

Ashley rubbed her eyes and looked at the clock. "Fuck, it's early!"

"I know, I know, but I need to ask you something. It's important!"

She rubbed her eyes again, then reluctantly sat up in bed with her back against the headboard. Her long red hair partially covered her large bare tits, but Quin didn't even take notice.

"A friend of mine needs an accountant for a couple of weeks; I said you would help him out. It's a simple job, and you don't even have to leave the building. Will you do it?"

"What? I don't understand."

"He lives in our building, and all his files are on his computer. He needs you to review them. Will you do it?"

Ashley was confused, Quin was adamant that she not work and now he was practically forcing her to accept this. "Only a couple of weeks?"

"Yes," said Quin excitedly perceiving she was going to do it. He realized he didn't even know the stranger's name or have a contact number. "Thanks, I will let him know tomorrow. You're the best!"

Quin gave Ashley a quick kiss on her forehead and bolted from the room. Jax laughed at the computer screen as he watched Ashley shake her head and slink back under the covers. He laughed again as she reached over and opened the top drawer of her night-stand, taking out a large purple dildo. He liked watching her please herself, and the funny faces she made when her orgasm hit. Today she used the toy in her ass.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Plan Unfolds

Jax couldn't help but laugh at Quin when he walked into the gym the next morning; his excitement made him float on air. "Okay, it's all arranged!" he gushed. "My fiancée will look at your books! How do you want to do this?"

Jax clapped him on the shoulder. "Excellent! Bring your fiancée to meet me on Friday night, say seven pm." Jax said, "I will have some appetizers for us. You bring the wine. I'm in apartment 1212. Oh, by the way, my name is Jones." Jax decided to give Quin his last name.

"Great! Awesome!" Quin gushed. He stood there waiting for more until "Jones" walked over to the free weights.

Quin finished his workout and tried to look nonchalant as he waited around, hoping they could share the shower again. He watched his new friend pushing weights; his muscles were bulging out everywhere.

"Quin! Get over here!" Jax yelled. "Spot for me."

Quin hustled over not knowing what he was supposed to do.

"Get behind the bar, put your hands inside of mine, and help me lift when I tell you."

Quin stared in amazement at the number of weights on the bar. He had a hard time focusing and not looking at the outline of Jones' long cock in his shorts.