The Fixer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock was stained, she could see it, and she gagged before her tongue even touched his cock. She couldn't lose Quin; he was rich, and in spite of her past, he loved her. She shared some of the things she had done, but only the tamer parts, and he accepted her as she was. Quin was the exact opposite of the kind of men she was attracted to, he was shorter than her and not very handsome, and his cock was on the small side of small, not much bigger than her thumb. In the end, she knew his money that made up for his shortfalls.

Her tongue reached out tentatively, barely touching his cock. If the circumstances had been different, she would have loved to fuck this big cock regularly. Right now, she just needed to get by this step. She licked and gagged as she cleaned his cock, hoping she pleased him. He tasted horrible, and being filmed doing the demeaning act made it worse. When he was clean, she looked up at him expectantly.

"Open your mouth," he said, "I want to see how good you suck."

Oh fuck, thought Ashley, she could never suck a cock very deep without severely gagging. Nothing she could say would change his mind, so she stayed silent. He pushed into her open mouth, the thickness stretching her wider than she thought possible. She tried to maintain eye contact, but she panicked when her lungs screamed for air. Her arms pounded on his legs, and she tried to pull her mouth back, but his hands kept her in place.

"Put your arms down and look at me," he yelled, "and don't you ever fucking hit me again!"

His angry face scared her, and she quickly obeyed. She felt her life slip away; his cock was going to asphyxiate her. When he pulled back, she couldn't get air in her lungs fast enough. She would have collapsed if he hadn't been holding her up by her hair.

"Again!" he said, "keep your arms down and look at me."

This time his cock barely entered her mouth before she started retching. She tried pleading with her eyes, but he didn't care. She knew she couldn't ever take all of him; it was impossible; his cock was huge. Each time he would pull back and then push harder, trying to get deeper and deeper. The look of disgust on his face showed she had disappointed him. With a sudden push, she tumbled backward landing on her ass.

"Get back on the couch, if you can't please me with your mouth, then your ass will."

She pulled herself up and leaned over the arm of the couch. Worried the big, thick cock would damage her insides. As much as she tried, she couldn't get her ass to relax.

"Use your hands to spread your ass," he said.

The cold lube made her jump, but she also sighed in relief, at least this time, his cock wouldn't cause so much pain.

"Tell me what you want?"

She looked at the cameras knowing she could never take any of this back. "Fuck my ass, stick your big cock up my ass!"

He pushed the lube in with two fingers as she held her ass cheeks open. Even though this was a job, Jax admired one of the sexiest asses he had the pleasure of fucking. His fingers dominated her ass as it grudgingly yielded to her depraved desires. Her wrinkled narrow hole was expanding, allowing his fingers to be swallowed up. Jax took advantage of her by adding a twisting motion to his thrusts.

Ashley was helpless to resist or fend off the overwhelming feelings surging through her body. Quin never satisfied her like this, and she knew he never would. Her sense of commitment to him was eroding, and she choked down on the thought she would never be his wife now; Bart Lamb had made sure of that. She knew it wasn't the fault of this menacing stranger; the fault lies with her inability to combat her sexual urges. She couldn't undo the damage unless somehow this man would let her. She would do whatever he asked of her, even if it was blackmail, maybe he wouldn't give the video to Bart.

Jax could feel the smoldering desire building in Ashley as her inhibitions crumbled. She would obey him now, for as long as he wanted. He knew the videotape would be enough for Bart to force Ashley from the family. It wasn't her fault this happened, but maybe he could make her exit a little easier financially with some of Bart's unknown assistance.

He leaned down and sucked on her earlobe again, enjoying the shivers that radiated through her body.

"Oh god," Ashley moaned, this stranger seemed to know all her weak spots. She looked at the camera; her mouth was hanging open as she melted. If Quin saw this movie, she wanted him to know how she felt. "I'm sorry Quin, I need this! Your small cock never satisfied me. I tried to change, I did, but it didn't work. I laughed when your dad showed me his cock; it's even smaller than yours! I guess that's why he hired this guy to fuck me; to get even." Ashley paused, staring at the camera, thinking of what to say next. "Oh, fuck!" Ashley moaned. "He's fucking my ass again with his huge cock! Oh god Quin, my ass feels so good! I love it! Watch Quin, watch how a real man fucks! He's going to cum in my ass and then I'm going to lick his cock clean again."

The self-confessional commentary excited Jax. Cora told him Ashley liked rough sex; it was time to find out how rough he could be with her. The lube worked, giving him easier access to her hole. He grabbed both of her wrists and pulled up, bending her body backward, allowing him to manipulate her. The camera recorded the perfect angle of her large breasts as they bounced, almost reaching to her chin on each up cycle. His long thick cock penetrated fully, driving hard with no mercy or compassion for her.

"Oh, god, yes! Fuck me hard!" Ashley moaned as she looked into the camera with dazed eyes. Her back was aching from the awkward position, but her ass felt incredible. It had been too long since anyone had fucked her this hard, and she missed the feeling. The feeling of a stranger using her brazenly, and submitting herself fully, not knowing what he would make her do next.

Jax abused her ass with force, trying to make each thrust harder than the previous one. No matter how hard he punished her, she asked for more. Modest, sweet Ashley enjoyed his brutal treatment of her; Cora was right.

It had been over a week since he had last come, he knew there was a large load waiting to shoot out. He wanted the camera to record the eruption, and Ashley's face was the perfect landing zone. Her tight ass worked his cock over good. With heartless concern for her comfort, he wrapped his hand in her long red hair and yanked back, forcing her to stand without the support of the couch. He turned her towards the cameras, to capture all the emotion radiating from her body. The callous way he used her recorded along with her pleas to fuck her harder. Ashley's special, and his sinister thoughts were already coming up with other things he would do to her.

With a loud grunt, he pulled his cock from her ass and twisted her head around by her hair. "Now! Right now!" Jax moaned as his heavy balls unleashed the load he had salted away. Ashley's eyes stared in astonishment as the impressive volume of cum coated her face and hair and into her willing, open mouth.

With his cock still throbbing, he rubbed it in the cum on her face, coating it as much as possible, preparing it for her to clean. Before he could compel Ashley to clean him, she leaned forward with her tongue hanging from her mouth. He could see the stains from her ass on his cock and knew the strong-flavored taste would torment her resolve.

There was no embarrassment as she licked him clean. The raw passion in her eyes replaced any remorse she had felt earlier, and he watched her worship his cock with her mouth and tongue.

"That's a good girl," he said as he patted her head like a dog, "keep going until I tell you to stop.

Ashley's foreboding in the hallway was coming true. As unpleasant as this act was, it also took her back to her primal urges and needs. She wanted this stranger violating her; she had come twice as he fucked her ass, and was ready to come a third time before he pulled out.

The cameras caught all the action, and Jax knew he would keep a copy of today's encounter on his personal computer. "You did well," he praised, "you have one of the sweetest ass I've ever fucked."

In spite of the circumstances, Ashley was proud of herself. "Are you going to give the tape to Bart? I did everything you asked." She looked up at the stranger from her kneeling position, hoping he would take pity on her. His face showed a mask of non-commitment as he stared down.

"If your throat can take all of my cock I will think about it," Jax said.

The tears flowed freely down her face; in defeat. It's over she thought, the task was impossible for her. Quin would never marry her now. At the same time, she felt the anger rising towards Bart Lamb. Her future father-in-law caused all this, and she wanted to get revenge.

"What's your name?" Ashley asked, looking up at him with a forced smile. "Maybe we can work out some different agreement?"

He wasn't surprised, every time he compromised one of the intended targets this happened. First, they begged, then they offered him more money or a different incentive, and then they just accepted their fates. He never took it personally; it was just a job. Still, he did feel some empathy for her.

"My name is Jax."

"Please, Jack, maybe I could be your fuck-toy until I married Quin. Would you like that? You can do anything you want to me."

"Not Jack, it's Jax, J, a, x," he said as he pulled her up by her hair until she was standing in front of him. "Why don't you just walk away, leave Quin behind and I promise no one will ever see this sex tape."

Ashley realized Jax was rejecting her offer. She lamented that her dream of being rich quickly evaporated. "I was marrying him for his money!" she blurted out, nervous of disclosing her real intentions, but she had no other choice.

"How long were you planning on staying married to him?"

"The prenuptial agreement said I get one million dollars if I stay for ten years."

Jax looked into her tear-filled eyes, "that's a long time for a measly one million."

"What if you could walk away with a million dollars in a couple of months? What would you do for that?"

Ashley couldn't tell if he was serious or not. "I would do anything! Today isn't just about sex, is it?"

"Yes and no," Jax replied as he looked at her confused face, "now get down on your knees again and practice sucking my cock while I think about this."

"Thank you, Jax," Ashley said as she sunk. The thought of being a millionaire in only a couple of months blew her mind. She wanted to show him her gratitude by sucking his cock completely; however, no matter how hard she tried, all she accomplished was a small portion.

Jax looked down at his pretty new toy; he loved her incredible ass. "You have got to be the world's worst cocksucker!" he laughed, "My sister Tara does a better job than you!"

Ashley looked up at Jax, "your sister sucks your cock?"

He burst out laughing. "No, it's just an expression. Besides Tara's my half-sister, and I haven't seen her in years."

She joined in on the laughter, relieved that he wasn't mad, but not sure if his sister did suck his cock. "I will keep trying Jax; thank you for being understanding."

Ashley looked at her watch and panicked; it was almost six-thirty. "I have to go, Jax. My fiancé wants me to meet a friend of his at seven tonight."

Jax smiled at Ashley, "I know, I'm Quin's new friend, and he is handing you to me on a silver platter."

The confusion on Ashley's face was real, "How? How did you do arrange this?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Surprise, Surprise

Ashley used Jax's bathroom to clean up and make herself presentable again before going to her apartment. Quin never paid much attention to her, but she smelled of sex and looked a mess. When she finished, she returned to the living room for her dress and underthings. She found Jax sitting naked on the couch, waiting for her. He had a hand on his cock, stroking it up and down.

"Get over here," he ordered, "sit on my cock."

"Please Jax, Quin is waiting for me. I'm going to be late!"

"Don't make me raise my voice, and don't you ever fucking challenge me. Got it?"

"I'm sorry," Ashley said, "I won't do it again." She straddled his legs and lowered her cunt down to his hard cock. In spite of her reluctance, it felt good. "Fuck, I love how big you are!"

Jax pinched Ashley's nipples, pulling them out from her body. "You like this, don't you?"

"Yes, I can't help it," she moaned "I can feel it right in my pussy."

"Good girls have a pussy; you have a cunt! Now use your cunt to please me."

He let her bounce until he felt she was close to coming. He wanted to show her his pleasure was the most important thing to remember. "Get off, and suck me."

Ashley opened her closed eyes. "Please! Jax, I'm so close, just a minute more!" As soon as she said the words she knew it was a mistake. Jax's angry face said it all. She scrambled off and knelt between his legs. "I'm sorry," she said before taking his cock in her mouth.

Jax smiled. Ashley would learn she was his now. He pushed her head down, holding her there as she gagged repeatedly. "You're pathetic!" he said as he roughly pulled her hair until she was looking at him. "Go to Quin, he will be panicking," he laughed, "make sure to wear something nice for me, and don't put on any underwear; I may want to finger your cunt or ass tonight."

"Yes, sir," Ashley said. She quickly put on her bra and placed her torn and ruined panties in her purse. She slipped on her dress and shoes. "May I go now, sir?"

"Remember when Quin introduces us, we don't know each other. See you soon," he laughed. He turned away from Ashley and headed to the bathroom for a quick shower.

She stood there for a minute looking around, unsure whether to leave or not. The cameras were still running, and she thought about stealing the memory cards from them. She took a step towards them when Jax reappeared.

"I didn't think you were that stupid, but I guess I was wrong. I will punish you tomorrow for what you were going to do. Now get the hell out of here!" he yelled.

Ashley ran to the door, in fear, but also excited beyond belief.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jax was right, Quin was stressed out to the max; as soon as she entered the apartment, he was all over her.

"Where the fuck have you been? We need to meet Jones in five minutes! I told you how important this was for me, and now you may have screwed up everything!"

Ashley almost burst out laughing at his "screwed" comment. Her ass and pussy were in agreement with her. "Don't yell at me! I had trouble finding a dress, I knew how important this is for you, and I wanted to find the right one. None of the stores had anything nice, that's why I was late! Let me find one in the closet, and I will be right out."

She left Quin pacing in the living room and hurried into the bedroom. Rummaging through her closet, she picked out an emerald green dress with a low neckline; she hoped Jax would like her choice. It was one of her favorite dresses; she liked the way it looked on her and highlighted her shape. The dress was heavy enough that Quin wouldn't notice she wasn't wearing a bra or panties.

Quin knocked on the bathroom door just as she finished putting on her makeup. "All done," she said, opening the door for him to see her.

"About fucking time!" he said, "make sure you let Jones know it's your fault we are late."

It felt like a slap in the face; he didn't even comment on how good she looked. Any guilt she felt in fucking Jax evaporated. "Of course, dear," she said sarcastically, "we wouldn't want Jones to think it was your fault."

"Great! Great! Okay, let's go."

Ashley noticed Quin was vibrating in the elevator; something was up between him and Jax. She didn't know what it was, but she would find out. He almost ran down the hallway, making it hard to keep up to him in her spiked heels. His hand knocked on the door before she was there. As soon as the door opened, she swore Quin turned into a little girl.

"Quin you made it buddy! Come on into my humble abode. The little woman couldn't make it?"

"No, no, she's coming," he said, pointing down the hallway. "It's her fault we're late." The last thing he wanted Jones to think is he was tardy.

Jax could see Ashley making her way to him; her legs seemed a little unsteady on her very tall spiked heels. As soon as she arrived, Quin introduced her.

"Jones, this is my fiancée Ashley. She is very excited to help you out."

"Hello Ashley, you look stunning tonight! Come in both of you; I have some appetizers in the oven." Jax looked at Quin and frowned. "Quin, you promised to bring the wine, did you forget?"

Quin's face turned white, in a rush to be here he forgot the wine. "Oh my god! Ashley, can you run downstairs and get a couple of bottles? Do you like white or red?" he said to Jones.

Jax put his arm over Quin's shoulder, "tell you what buddy, why don't you let me get to know Ashley while you get the wine. I think a bottle of each would be perfect." Jax clapped him on the back, almost pushing him out the open door. "Okay, see you in a few minutes."

Quin took off running, and Jax locked the door behind him. "Now, let's look at you. Wow! You look amazing, Ashley! That color looks so good with your red hair. Damn, Quin doesn't know what he is missing. You do know he's gay, right?"

Ashley didn't know what was making her blush more, his appreciation of her, or the fact she didn't know Quin was gay.

The roar of Jax's laughter filled the room. "Fuck me! You didn't know! Well, that's his loss and my gain!" he said as he admired her again. "I do love that dress on you, lean forward I want to see if you are wearing a bra."

Ashley smiled at Jax, "No bra and no panties, just like you ordered," she said proudly.

"Nice, your tits hold up well without a bra. Now lift your dress."

"See no panties!" Ashley said as she exposed her pussy to him.

"I like a lady that obeys orders. Now you get to choose, do I finger your ass or cunt?"

In spite of the humiliation, she was excited. "Why not both?" she laughed.

"Oh Ashley, with an attitude like that we are going to get along just fine! Follow me."

It was like being on a string, she didn't want to get too far behind him, and these crazy heels weren't helping. He led her to the kitchen. The smell of something in the oven was making her hungry; hungry to eat and hungry for Jax.

"Take your dress off," he said, "I want to see you naked. Leave the heels on."

"You're a sick man Jax," she laughed, "I love it!" He helped her pull the dress over her head.

"Damn, Quin is a fucking idiot!" He lifted her and sat her on the kitchen island.

"Oh! The granite is cold!" Ashley laughed as she bounced from cheek to cheek, "are you going to fuck me with your big cock?" She teasingly asked as she spread her legs wide, giving him a view of her pussy.

Jax leaned forward and buried his face in her crotch. "Oh my god!" Ashley moaned, "You're going to eat my cunt!" She lifted her legs over his shoulders and leaned back, using her arms for support. "Oh thank you, Jax! I can't remember the last time anyone did this for me!"

He concentrated on Ashley's clit; sucking, licking and biting. Her ass was off the counter, so he used his hands to support her. She tasted good, as a woman should. They didn't have a lot of time before Quin came back, but he wanted to make her come on his tongue.

She was having a hard time controlling her emotions. This man was blackmailing her; he wasn't supposed to be seducing her. Her climax was close, and she hoped he would let her come before Quin returned; it was just hanging there.