The Fixer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both heard the loud knock on the door; Quin was back. She expected Jax to stop, but he kept going. "Yes, just a little more!" Ashley begged. "Oh, god, thank you! I'm coming right now!"

Jax kept going until the mini-spasms stopped. He loved giving oral, and Ashley's pussy tasted sweet on his tongue. "Was it good?" he asked, knowing the question was redundant.

"The best!" Ashley beamed. "I wish I could suck you right now!"

He lifted her down, drawing her naked body to his. "I expect you here at nine tomorrow morning," he said as he rubbed her back.

Ashley hugged him tightly, "I can come earlier if you want."

"Should we open the door for Quin? I bet he's pissing his pants out in the hall," Jax laughed. He was feeling good that his plan came together. Ashley would be a fun sex partner; plus he was going to put her to work too, she just didn't know it yet.

"Serves him right!" Ashley laughed. "Will you help me with my dress?"

Together they got her dressed, and Jax brushed a few loose hairs from her face. "You get the appetizers out of the oven, and I will let Quin in." He gave her a quick kiss on her surprised face and went to open the door for her gay fiancé.

Jax opened the door to a flustered Quin holding two bottles of wine. "Hey you're back, Ashley said she heard a knock, we were in the kitchen getting to know each other better."

"I've been knocking for five minutes, Quin said, "you have something all over your face."

He put his arm over Quin's shoulder, "That must be the appetizer Ashley, and I shared," Jax said wiping Ashley's juices off his face. "Listen, buddy; before we go into the kitchen, we need to talk." Jax put on his serious face and shook his head. "I'm not sure Ashley wants to help me. Are you sure she is good with this?"

Quin's heart sank into his stomach; he would kill Ashley if she ruined his chances to be with Jones. "Give me a sec to talk to her privately; I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding."

"Okay, I'll be out on the deck, call me when you're done talking. Put the wine on the kitchen island."

Quin was furious at Ashley, but he knew blowing up at her wouldn't work; she could be very stubborn at times. Still, he marched into the kitchen with a purpose.

"So," Quin said as he placed the wine on the counter. He could smell the pastries that just came out of the oven, but he swore there was another smell in the room as well. "Jones says you might not want to help him out. Is that right?"

"His name is Jax, Jax Jones," Ashley said with a touch of contempt. "He wants me here every day, are you okay with me being alone with him? He kept looking down my dress at my tits. That doesn't bother you?" she scooped the pastries onto the dish she found in the cupboard before looking at him again. "Do you trust him? I need to know!" Ashley yelled.

He never thought about it that way. "Jax" was a handsome man with an amazing cock. Still, he seemed very professional; besides the means to his end was through Ashley. "Tell you what, if you find yourself in an uncomfortable position just let him know. I'm sure he would understand."

"Okay, if that's what you want," she said, "Jax said I might have to do more than just computer work. I don't know what that means yet."

Quin stood on his toes and gave Ashley a quick kiss on her forehead. "Thanks, Ashley, you're a quick learner, I'm sure he will be pleased. I will let Jones; I mean Jax know."

The night air was brisk, totally keeping with the season; the lights from neighboring apartments showed ordinary people going about their daily lives. Sometimes he wished he was one of them. He found himself imagining Cora next to him, and smiled at the thought.

Jax left the patio door open, and he heard their loud conversation. Ashley was smart; she had Quin in the palm of her hand; forcing him to acknowledge he may take advantage of her. The best part was when Ashley said she might have to do more than computer work, and Quin didn't object. Perhaps a weekend trip to a private destination wasn't out of the realm of possibilities. Maybe a spa, or some other reward for her. He planned on using Ashley's mind and body until he finished his alternate plan.

"It's all set!" Quin said as he stepped outside. "Ashley is excited to work with you!"

"Excellent!" Jax said as he placed his arm over Quin's shoulder, hugging him close. "I appreciate this Quin; I'm not sure how I can repay you, but I'm sure you have an idea or two!" Jax laughed. "Let's go join Ashley."

The mood changed as everyone relaxed; the new arrangement sanctioned. Everyone sat in the living room, enjoying the appetizers and wine. Quin was drinking too much, talking too much, and much to Ashley's amusement Jax kept filling his glass. After both wine bottles were empty Jax brought out the hard liquor. Jax spent his time admiring Ashley's body, and several times she crossed her legs, flashing her bare cunt at him. Quin's small body had reached overload, when he tried to go to the bathroom, he could barely stand up, and fell back into the overstuffed couch with a laugh.

"Hey, little buddy, I think enough is enough. Do you need me to help you home?" Jax asked.

"Shore! Maybe you can tuck me in too!" Quin laughed.

"What do you think, Ashley, do you need some help?"

She knew there was no way she could help Quin, especially with the spiked heels she decided to wear. "Please, that would be nice of you."

Jax had no trouble lifting Quin with one arm under his legs and one arm around his back. Quin put his arms around Jax's neck and cuddled into his chest.

"Ah, you make such a nice couple," laughed Ashley, "would you like me to take a picture?"

"Very funny, let's get your drunk fiancé home. You lead the way," he said. "No, wait! I think some pictures are a great idea; use my phone, it's on the coffee table. Put it in my back pocket after you take a few shots."

Jax followed Ashley down the hall, enjoying the sway of her hips. She had a stunning ass, and best of all, she loved anal sex. The elevator ride down was quick, and in under five minutes, they were in Ashley's apartment.

"There!" Jax said as he threw Quin on the bed. He couldn't help himself as he thought of taking advantage of Quin's wasted condition. "Do you have a dildo?" Jax knew she did, but he wanted her to offer it up.

"You wouldn't!" Ashley laughed, "Can I help you? Oh god, maybe we should take a video too!" She could hardly contain her amusement as Jax started to undress Quin. "Here," Ashley said as she held out a pink dildo to him, "I have two favorite toys, but this one is the biggest!"

"Help me get his pants off, then we can have some fun," Jax laughed, "I think we just found a way to get your "seed" money."

She had no idea what Jax was talking about, but if he was happy then so was she. Jax manipulated Quin's small body, twisting and turning him until his ass was pointing at the ceiling. "Leave his underwear on, just pull them down to his knees," he said, "good, that should work." Jax took the dildo from Ashley and pushed against Quin's hole. He forced it in without any regard. Quin moaned loudly but didn't wake up. "He's all yours. Have fun!"

Ashley's temper flared as she thought of Quin using her. "You sniveling little bastard! You thought I would be your alibi while you fucked men behind my back?" Ashley exclaimed as she forced the pink "Marauder" deeper into his ass. "You pimped me out so you could fuck Jax. Didn't you!"

After watching and recording Ashley abusing Quin's ass, he knew Quin would be sore tomorrow. When she had released all her anger, she dropped the dildo on the bed beside Quin. "Put it back in," Jax said and pulled up his underwear to hold it in his ass."

Ashley closed their bedroom door leaving Quin moaning away. "Can I offer you anything?" she asked, hoping the night wasn't over; fucking Quin's ass had made her horny.

"Some paper and a pen, I want to leave a note for Quin."

Jax spent a few minutes thinking of what to write. When completed, he handed it to Ashley to read.

Quin, I can't believe you would humiliate Ashley as you did. I'm not sure why you thought I would like to see you force her to suck your tiny cock. You embarrassed me with your antics, and worse you told her you were gay, and that I wanted to fuck you. She is going to see your Dad tomorrow and show him the video of her using the dildo in your ass unless I can talk her out of it.

I offered Ashley the use of my spare bedroom, and she accepted. She will be staying with me for a while. For some reason, she still has feelings for you, and still wants to marry you, but for the life of me, I can't understand why.

I am ashamed to think I considered you a friend.

Jax

PS; The dildo in your ass was her idea; you're lucky, I stopped her from using her fist!

"Grab a few things you're moving in with me." he laughed. "This worked out way better than I planned! You're going to be my twenty-four hour fuck toy!"

The wine had gotten to her as well, "Okay!" she laughed, "are you always so horny?"

"Just for beautiful women!" Jax knew his computer was recording this moment, showing she voluntarily agreed to move in with him.

Ashley grabbed a small suitcase and nervously threw in some of her items from the bathroom. She would come back later for her clothes as she needed them. Jax was standing in the living room looking out at the night sky, and she was star struck.

"Damn, why didn't we meet before, you're so fucking hot my cunt is dripping!" she slurred. For a moment she was worried Jax changed his mind as he stared at her without any emotion on his face. He was thinking about something, and she wondered what or who it was.

The elevator ride and walk to his apartment seemed to take forever in Ashley's mind. She thought their first elevator ride was memorable, but now here she was moving in with her blackmailer. She couldn't believe how things had shifted in such a short time.

As soon as they were in his bedroom, Jax lifted her dress off, and she helped him undress. "You don't care if Quin finds out about us, do you?" Ashley asked.

"Nope. The little gay bastard doesn't deserve you."

"I think I'm falling in love with you," she admitted.

"Don't; I'm not a nice guy. I like to fuck women in the ass."

"I know, that's why I love you. My ass loves your big cock too!" Ashley laughed. "Lie down on the bed I want to sit on you."

The king bed groaned under his weight and creaked when Ashley joined him. She reached back and directed his cock at her ass. Her inhibitions had decreased from alcohol, and her relaxed ass welcomed his big cock. The weight of her body drove his cock in, and she sat there looking at him; impaled fully.

"Your cock feels so good in my ass! It's nice to have a real cock in my ass after Quin's small one; I don't even feel him anymore," she laughed. "You want to know a secret? Quin has never fucked my pussy!"

"So, by blackmailing you, I saved you from ten years of hell," Jax laughed. "Starting tomorrow, we begin working to make you a millionaire. Now show me you appreciate all I'm doing for you."

"You weren't lying about that?" Ashley said with excitement, "I thought you were just fucking with me!"

"Don't worry, I'm going to continue fucking you, but we are also going to make a ton of money, and Quin is going to help us whether he wants to or not. Now, are you going to fuck me with that sexy ass of yours?"

Ashley rolled her pelvis, grinding her ass down on Jax. He was hot, the perfect man, just like she always dreamed of meeting, and fucking. When his fingers found her nipples, she lost control and started fucking him as a woman possessed. His long thick cock was inside her ass, driving her wild. She loved anal sex; it was her addiction. When she leaned forward, Jax wrapped his arms around her, squeezing her large breasts against his muscular chest. He took over, fucking her ass with a purpose, driving his cock in hard and fast. She knew he didn't care about her pleasure, and somehow that turned her on more.

His orgasm was close; her damn sexy tight ass felt so good he couldn't hold back. She was doing some trick, squeezing his cock in spasms. He grabbed both her ass cheeks in his big hands, pushing them tighter together as his cock erupted. He held her there savoring the moment of release. "You know what to do, right?" he asked as he came down from his high.

She didn't want to let his cock escape from her ass, she came once already, and a second one was so close, but she knew what he wanted from her. He had one arm under his head as he stared at her with his damn sexy grey eyes. "Yes," she said as she slid down between his legs. His cock was still hard and slippery with his cum. She licked and sucked it, cleaning him with her mouth.

"I'm going to sleep now; I want you to practice sucking my cock. Lord knows you need practice!" he laughed. "Ashley, you know it's over with Quin, right?"

"I know," she said, "I'm glad, but I would like to get revenge on Quin and his dad."

"That's part of my plan, now use that pretty mouth of yours. We'll talk about it tomorrow."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued...