The Fixer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now!" Jax shouted, "Help me lift." Jax pushed himself a little harder as Quin strained to help him. "Two more!" Jax shouted.

Quin's skinny arms were shaking; he was worried the bar loaded with weights might accidentally fall out of his hands. He breathed a big sigh of relief when Jones finally rested it in the holder.

"Fuck!" Jax said as he stood up, "That was a good one. Thanks, pal!" Jax clapped Quin on the back and headed to the showers. He knew Quin would be right behind him.

Jax stood under the shower-head enjoying the hot water when he turned he could see Quin looking at his cock. "Sorry, but I have to ask," Jax said, pointing down. "Does your fiancée get satisfaction from your tiny cock?"

"Um, she never complains," Quin said.

"You're a lucky man then! You better hang onto her. Most of the women I fuck complain I'm too big."

"I think you're perfect!" Quin said.

Jax laughed at the love-struck look in Quin's eyes. "Okay, see you on Friday?" he said as he turned the shower off.

"I can't wait!" Quin gushed as he stood there with his little hard-on pointing up watching his new friend leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashley Archer

Ashley waited for the elevator in her upscale apartment building; today's shopping trip had been to buy a new dress; unfortunately, she didn't find anything she liked. Quin asked her to get something nice to meet his new friend tonight. Lost in thought, she didn't see the man approach until his arm lightly touched hers as he reached past to push the up button.

"It works better if you hit the button," the deep, gravelly voice said before stepping back out of her personal space.

Jax had been waiting in the darkest corner of the lobby for Ashley; she never noticed him when she entered. He followed her again today, then rushed back to beat her. After intimately watching her for the past two weeks, it was time for him to test her.

"Sorry, I guess I was a little preoccupied," she mumbled, taking a quick look at him and then a long second look. She was embarrassed to be standing spaced out in front of the elevator buttons. After living here for six months with Quin, she had never met this guy. She would remember. He was unforgettable.

The shiny stainless elevator door allowed Ashley to see the man's reflection. He was hot! Tall, at least six inches over her five foot nine with broad shoulders and a small waist, long brown hair, and lots of tattoos. He had a "bad boy" image going on that she loved. She noticed he checked her out too, his eyes admiring her body in the light dress. Their eyes met in the reflection, and she found herself trapped, unable to look away until the sound of the bell and the opening of the door broke the moment. Nervously, she entered the confined elevator space. His intense stare never left her body. With a shaking hand, she pushed the button for the eleventh floor.

"I'm on top of you," he said as he blatantly looked over the front side of her body.

She watched his eyes take in her body; she felt naked in front of him. The light dress and sheer bra did nothing to hide her thirty-four C breasts, and she knew her damn sensitive nipples were poking out. The way he stared at them only made them protrude further.

"What?" she stammered, unsure of the meaning of his words?

"Push twelve; I'm one floor above you."

"Oh, that's what you meant," she blurted out as her face flushed. She realized how silly she sounded, but his words fixed her with a vision of this dangerous looking stranger on top of her, fucking her with his incredible body.

Jax smirked at her from his side of the tight enclosure. His eyes continued to move up and down her body. She wanted him to stop his close inspection, but she was embarrassed to say more. She turned sideways to get away from his stare.

"Don't," he said, "let me look at you."

His deep voice was not forceful, just self-assured, afraid of what he might do if she refused him she reluctantly turned to face him again. Her hands were crossed in front of her pussy, hiding it from his penetrating eyes, as if he could see she was getting wet. She felt hypnotized by him, incapable of resisting.

"Move your hands," he said.

Obediently she moved her hands to the side as his eyes continued to undress her. Her face flushed in embarrassment, but a major part of her was enjoying this. He looked like an athlete or a bouncer, very trim and muscular. The black t-shirt clung to his body, and she could see tattoos ran down both arms. Before meeting her fiancé, this was the kind of guy she looked for, part danger, part tough guy, but one hundred percent hot.

When the elevator reached her floor, she moved to get off.

"Stay!"

Her mouth dropped open as she went to say something. She was powerless to withstand this stranger's aura, and she let out a little whimper as the doors to her floor closed. She wondered if he could smell how wet she had become.

His gray eyes held hers in a trance until the elevator door opened to his floor. "Follow me," he said as he stepped out and turned to the right,

Not once did he look back to see if she obeyed, he either assumed she would, or he didn't care. She watched his tight ass in his torn jeans; it was perfect. Submissively her legs carried her behind him down the long hallway; every step represented a breach in her intellect. She found herself inexplicably drawn to follow this dangerous looking stranger. He opened the door to his apartment then walked in, leaving the door ajar, ignoring her. If she walked through the door, she knew what he would do to her; he would fuck her. She stood in the hallway, her body screaming at her to enter, but her mind saying run away.

She stood like a statue in the hallway for what seemed like forever until he came back to the door. He had removed his tee-shirt, and she could see tattoo's also adorned his muscular chest. Her pussy leaked even more at the sight of his six-pack abdomen. The lump in his pants seemed to grow in front of her, and she knew he was big. His eyes never blinked as once more he undressed her visually, staring at her large breasts under the light dress, down to her bare toes in sandals, then back to her face. At that moment, she felt so self-conscious of her body and wished she had gone to the gym more often.

Without a word, he closed the door on her face, and she let out the breath she didn't know she was holding in. He had dismissed her just like that; it was only then she noticed the room number, 1212, her apartment was 1112, right below his. Karma had always looked after her, and she knew this had to be more than a coincidence, he was literally 'right on top of her.'

The long walk back to the elevator left her disoriented, unable to comprehend why she had willingly followed a stranger to his apartment. She stood there staring at the down button, impotent to push it. Over and over in her mind, she reviewed what had happened with the stranger. He had lusted for her, debased her in the elevator with his eyes until she felt an intense thirst that needed to be satisfied. Her upcoming marriage to Quin was fast approaching, and she didn't want to jeopardize that, but in her mind, she rationalized one last fling wouldn't hurt.

Mindlessly Ashley retraced her steps staring at the carpet until she apprehensively stood outside his door again. She doubted he wouldn't hear her timid, soft knock over the music coming from his apartment. Her second loud knock made her blush, and she looked around to see if anyone noticed. When the door opened, he smiled at her, and for the first time, she saw he had dimples. Her heart skipped a beat as she took in his semi-naked body; it had been so long since she had fucked a real man.

"I knew you'd be back," he said as he stood to the side and let her walk into his apartment.

The sound of the lock made her stop and turn, and she watched him put the key into the front pocket of his torn skintight jeans. He had her trapped, and she shivered inside and out at that thought. For some reason, she wasn't afraid for her physical safety, he didn't look like a killer, but the large lump in his pants was a different matter.

The few steps he took brought him to her, and she felt her body tingle from her hair to her toes, but especially in her abdomen and pussy. His light touch on her face belied what he would do to her in the future; she had no idea what he was capable of or that she would yearn for more.

"Do you still want to stay?" he asked, "You know what I'm going to do to you, right?"

She did. She wanted the stranger to fuck her. "Yes," she whispered.

Her hand reached out to touch his muscular chest, running down his front as she traced the outline of one of his tattoos, following it to his six-pack abdomen. Her fingers stroked each ridge and valley, stopping at the top of his jeans. His hand stopped her before she could explore more.

"Let's go into the living room," he said, "I want to see you in a better light."

When he held out his arm, she linked hers into his rubbing the side of her breast against him. The living room layout was an exact copy of Quin's apartment, except with different furniture.

In one quick movement, he twisted her around, so her ass was against his cock. He pulled her long red hair to the side and kissed her neck, lightly sucking and tickling her with his tongue, Cora told him this was one of Ashley's sensitive spots, and from the moans she was right.

"What's your name?" he asked as he nuzzled into her neck.

"Ashley, Ashley Archer," she moaned.

"Tell me what you want me to do to you, Ashley."

Her knees were weakening, and when his fingers found her hard nipples, she almost collapsed. "Oh god, that feels so good! I want you to fuck me!" she exclaimed.

Ashley surrendered easily, surprising him. Her nipples extended out, hard and soft at the same time, he pinched them as her head leaned back against his chest. He could see her closed eyes, and she continuously moaned as he manipulated two of her most sensitive areas.

He lifted her dress, inch by inch until his hand slipped into the front of her panties. She was wet before he touched her, and his curled finger easily slipped in. A sigh escaped her lips as he found her G-spot.

"Next time I want you shaved," he whispered as he sucked on her earlobe.

The thought of doing this more than once with him forced a yes from her lips; she would do that for him. He used his fingers on her clit, making her jump when he pinched it. His other hand coaxed her nipple further, and she felt the pain, sensuous, and sweet at the same time. She heard the zipper on the back of her dress slide down.

"Take your dress off for me."

His breath on her skin gave her the chills, slowly she pushed the dress off her shoulders, and it puddled at her feet, leaving her in lace panties and a matching bra.

"Now take off your bra," he ordered.

With shaking fingers, she obeyed his command as he sucked on her earlobe.

"The first time I fuck a woman I take her ass," he whispered into her ear, "after I come, I expect you to clean my cock with your mouth."

His words made her shiver. He wasn't asking; it was an order when she hesitated in confirming he pushed two fingers up inside her with a force that lifted her off the floor. He held her hovering above the tiled floor as he twisted his fingers in her pussy.

The pain and pleasure mixed almost rendering her dumbstruck, "Yes!" she finally blurted out, surrendering herself to him, "I'll suck your dirty cock!"

The distance to the over-stuffed brown leather couch was only about six feet, and he carried her one hundred and forty-five pounds effortlessly, her feet never touching the ground. He roughly threw her over the armrest then leaned heavily on her body, "I'm going to use your body until I'm satisfied."

Danger signals flashed in Ashley's brain but ebbed as his fingers found her clit again, the intoxication of a menacing stranger fucking her was too powerful to resist. "Do it," she said, "fuck my ass."

He laughed as he bit her neck. "Say it again, or I'll throw you out in the hall naked."

She struggled to resist him, but her body yearned for his cock. "Please! Fuck my ass!"

He roughly fingered her pussy once more before removing them and forcing them into her mouth.

She tasted her pussy on his fingers as his other hand harshly pulled on her panties. With one quick pull, her expensive lace panties ripped apart, exposing her plump ass to him. It suddenly dawned on her; she didn't know how big of a cock would be buggering her ass, and her imagination perceived he was huge. "No! I want to leave!" she cried out to no avail as his large body held her in place.

"You had your chance; your fat ass is going to feel good on my cock. You like big cocks in your ass, don't you?" he laughed.

"Yes! No! Please, let me go!" she begged. He pushed the wet fingers she just sucked into her ass, slowly but with a purpose.

Ashley tried to relax, but it was impossible, and she clenched down on his fingers. When he pulled back, she thought he had changed his mind, but he laughed again, "I like a tight ass," he said. The violation seemed to last forever, but ironically, she was glad he was letting her get used to being stretched before fucking her.

"Don't move," he said as he pulled his fingers out of her ass and wiped them on her legs.

She heard the zipper and the sound of his jeans hitting the floor. The touch of his cock on her ass made her jump, but the hand on her back kept her still. He teased her, sliding his cock between her large ass cheeks before pushing at her hole, not hard enough to penetrate, but to let her know he could.

"You're a slut for coming to my apartment," he said. "Only a slut would come into a strange man's apartment and let him fuck her."

She recognized he was right. He slapped her ass and told her to beg him to fuck her. Even after she begged, he kept slapping her, making her say it over and over until he finally pushed his cock in when she didn't expect it. "Oh, god! Stop! You're too big!"

"I warned you," Jax laughed as he pushed deeper. "You stay until I've finished fucking you."

"Please no more!" she begged. Her ass was on fire; after only having Quin's tiny cock, this man stretched her hole wider than it had been in a long time.

With his cock completely buried, he leaned down, putting all his weight on her back. "Reach down and play with your cunt," he instructed. "It will ease the pain."

Ashley was condemned to obey, anything that would ease the pain would be welcome. She worked her fingers in her pussy, feeling his cock separated by only a thin piece of internal skin.

"Go faster," he whispered into her ear as he held his cock still.

It helped; her arousal masked the pain. He kept calling her a slut, a horny slut who fucked strange men. "Oh god!" she exclaimed as he resumed fucking her ass. "Yes! I'm a horny slut!" She surrendered to him, letting him use her submissive body. The pain wasn't as bad now, her fingers helped. She could feel his large cock sliding in and out of her ass, and she touched it with the fingers in her pussy. Every touch intensified the craving in her pussy, and she found herself pushing back against his cock, making him laugh again.

Jax gripped her love handles, using them to drive hard and fast in her tight ass. She had given up begging him to stop; he could tell the pain was turning to pleasure for her. He loved watching the fat waves roll up her ass when he reached the bottom. Each full hard thrust drove her body forward as he coerced her body to accept the size of his cock. Willing or unwilling it didn't matter to him, after today she would be his to use for however long he wanted. He knew from the moment she obeyed him in the elevator that Cora was right, Ashley was a submissive, and he could pull her strings to his vagaries. Her false wholesomeness hid her vulnerabilities; he had researched her past and knew what she liked.

He stopped with his cock buried deep in her ass. His arms reached round to her unprotected breasts, squeezing them in his strong hands. "Play with your cunt again," he ordered, "now use your ass muscles to squeeze my cock."

Ashley almost lost it when he pinched her sensitive nipples, and her ass responded by clutching his swollen cock with a sudden surge. Her fingers repeated their actions in her pussy with a renewed vigor. Every time he pinched the nipples on her dangling tits, she would clench her ass on his cock. They got into a rhythm as he abused her nipples, and she contracted her ass. "Hmm, it feels so good," she moaned as her ass worked his cock. "Oh god, you're so fucking big!"

He let her control the movements, for now; she had done much better than he imagined. Most women couldn't take the size of his cock in their ass, at least not willingly. She would be surprised when it was time to lick him clean. He laughed at how her nipples connected to her ass; each tweak made her clamp down on his cock. Her body was full-figured but not really what he would call a BBW, more of the big-boned type. He would give her a couple more minutes, and then he would show her what he could do to her ass.

The pain wasn't as bad now that her ass had stretched to accommodate his cock. All she could think about was getting this man to come so it could be over. Quin said he would be home early from his law office so he could get ready for them to meet his new friend tonight. He would kill her if she were late.

"Please, come in my ass!" she begged, "oh god, why did I come here?"

"Because you need this! You need me to fuck your slutty body. You act so innocently, but this is what you crave and need. A hard cock fucking your fat ass!"

"No! What are you saying? You don't know me!"

He twisted her long red hair in his strong fingers and pulled her head back with force making her scream out loud. "Look in the camera Ashley," he said as he forcibly turned her head to the right. Three cameras were set up, recording all the action. "Your future father-in-law hired me to show his son what a slut you are."

Ashley collapsed both physically and mentally; she had resisted the sexual urges burning inside her body until now. The tears rolled from her eyes, and she started to sob uncontrollably. She looked at the camera, "I'm sorry, Quin, I love you, your dad wanted to fuck me, but I wouldn't let him. It's all his fault!"

Jax felt no pity, it was just a job, and he got paid well for it. Ashley's words seemed genuine to him, but he knew if it weren't him fucking her, someday, it would be a guy just like him. Better that she didn't screw up another guy's life.

The tears and sobbing were making his cock harder, and right now, she wasn't in a position to argue. "I'm going to give you an option," he said as he twisted her head to look at him. "Can you be a slut and fuck me like a whore? If you can, I may not turn over the tape. Will you do that?"

It was a light, albeit a small one but she grasped at it, "Yes! Anything you want!" she cried out in relief. The chance to escape from this unscathed would be a miracle. The pain of him pulling his cock out of her ass was excruciating.

"Turn around," he said, "I want you to see my cock."

His hand pulled on her hair, and she dropped to her knees in front of him. "Oh my god!" Ashley exclaimed as she got the first look at his cock. It was huge, obscenely huge, and she couldn't believe her ass had taken it all.

"Look in the camera, and say you're a filthy slut who sucks dirty cocks," he ordered.

Ashley could see there was no sympathy in his eyes; she had to do what he wanted. "I'm a dirty slut who sucks dirty cocks," she said then looked up at him to see if that was good enough, "and I like to have my ass fucked."

"You know what to do," he said as he used the grip in her hair to draw her face to his dirty cock, "no hands."