All Comments on 'The Fixer Pt. 01'

by Iwroteathing

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dear Ms. Badiha Sehgal,

I would appreciate your help in living out some of my fantasies. My father is the chief neurosurgeon at one of the best hospital systems in London and has rarely been around much of my childhood. My mother is also always out being the trophy wife of wealthy and respected brain surgeon. My older siblings are both climbing their respective ladders into the upper echelons. I’m taking a break for now at least.

I just turned 19 and I’m taking a gap year (or two or five) before university and have been working as a barista. It’s very chill. My boss, the owner, is very chill, slightly pervy but in an adorable way.

Anyway, my kink is exhibitionism. I love reading stories and watching porn where a girl gets off on showing her body. And it’s even hotter when she’s kind of forced to. I’ve posted a few cropped nudes online, but that’s all I’ve been able to make myself do. I want you to force me.

What I’d like you to do is re-do my whole wardrobe. Get rid of stuff modify stuff. But new stuff. Then set rules for what I can and can’t wear and when. I’m sure you can talk with my boss, Rick, and he’ll probably be cool with most stuff. Over time, I think the rules need to get harder and maybe throw some humiliating challenges in there and humiliating punishments if I fail them. Please turn me into the humiliated exhitionist slut I really am but have been too much of pussy to actually be. For reference, I’m half Indian half white. Fairly petite (1.6m, 7.5 stone), olive skin, very dark straight brown hair, medium-ish perky tits with dark nipples. I usually wear a 32b bra. I can get away without wearing one sometimes, but don’t go without very often. (I’m hoping you’ll make me go braless more, heck maybe always!!)

I have a trust fund and I can pay you whatever it costs. Also, while my family might be upset with me if (when?) they find out about what I’ve done and how I’ve changed, but my older sister will always have my back. So I can also call in a favor to her if that could be of assistance to you.

Sincerely,

Arika Ramesh

Drazenpet23Drazenpet23over 1 year ago

Dear Badiha

My name is Lisa. I am a wealthy college student and 19 years old. I am 5'10. Full figured a huge rack. My parents, leaving me a billionaire. I can do what I want but can't seem to get what I want.

My roomate in my dorm is a poor hispanic girl from the inner city. She seems like she can't get comfortable around me with my trendy clothes and expensive jewelry. I act bitchy to her when I can just for fun. So she mostly ignores me and gets out of the room as soon as she can.

I don"t want her to ignore me. I want her to hate me, and I want you to make me her slave. Give her an incentive to pay a lot of attention to me. Make hrr life revolve around humiliating me. Destroy all my fancy clothes. Make me beg her to wear her rags to class (she is much smaller than me). Destroy all my possesions. Sexually humiliate me in front of her low life friends and all of campus. Suck cock. Eat pussy and ass. Kiss their dirty lowlife feet.

I will never have to work in my life and I can retreat from college life and hide in my family compound anytime.

But I can't get my fix. Don't let me escape for for at least a year. Trap me in my servitude to this poor scumbag. Get me what I want and make it cruel beyond my imagination. I will make it worth your while.

Lisa

Deimos111Deimos111over 1 year ago

Dear Ms. Badiha Sehgal,

My name is Aimee Dobson. We have not met, but I am sure you have heard of my father, John Dobson, member of the UK Parliament. I have heard of your reputation for providing well connected women with the sexual thrills of their wildest dreams. This is my reason for writing this message. You see, from the time that I was a young girl I have had to deal with the expectations of upkeeping my fathers image. As you know, a good politician can't have his eldest daughter running around being a whore. Recently I graduated university, and as a result of my fathers constant expectations, I had quite a boring time. When it comes to my sexual fantasies, I am greatly turned on by the idea of risk. Many times I have played with myself by an open window or streaked through the shared spaces in my dorm, but I am hoping that you can help me with something more extreme. My greatest sexual fantasy is for the world to find out that behind the scenes I am nothing but a humiliation slut, but instead of just exposing myself to the world I think it would be more fun to leave my ultimate humiliation up to chance. What I want from you is to collect video and photographic evidence of me being a slut, and make sure it is unmistakable that it is me performing. Then I want you to set up a game of chance. If I win the game I get to go back to my life with my dignity intact. If I lose I want you to use the evidence from earlier to completely expose me. I want you to make sure that everyone I know, and the whole world for that matter, knows exactly what I am. I know you operate with a safe-word, but if I lose and don't say it, I actually want you to go through with it. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Aimee Dobson

kernel15kernel15over 1 year ago

Dear Ms. Sehgal,

I hope this letter find you in good health.

I have received your contact details from a mutual acquaintance.

I worked my self hard and achieved a position of much prestige and unmoderated wealth.

As such I found myself with no real opposition to my undertakings. There are some everyday challenges here and there, but those are minor and overcoming them is unfulfilling at best.

I have try the extricate myself from the tenacity of everyday life by introducing sexual challenges to it. While I do think the solution to my problem lies in this area so far I was not able find a suitable challenger.

I enlisted the services of several Doms but none rose to the test, none was able to defeat me, to make me lose.

I envisioned a contest that it's purpuse is to challenge my will. I had given myself to the selected Dom with understandings that no limits are set for the session other than a safeword must be respected, and with the instruction that the purpuse of the session is for the Dom to induce me to use said safeword.

So far non of the Doms I enlisted to act as my adversary in this test had succed in defeating my wiil.

Thus, I address you for help in preparing a real challenge for myself, one I would be in a real prospect of losing.

I believe that the problem of my previous tries was that in order to produce the required mentality and actions of the challegne, a group of participants is needed.

Only pack mentality and cognitive biases created in such congregation may produce the required performance.

For arranging such gathering and its requisite instruments I require your services.

To be blunt I ask you to enlist 5 reliable persons to take hold of me for 13 hours with very high incentives to shorten allotted time session by inducing me to use my safeword

For such end they may use any mean neccessary, including pain, humiliation degradation and sexual perversion.

Other than respecting a use of safeword I would ask for assurance of the

Regards,

Judge Mary

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dear Ms. Seghal,

My colleague and I would like to retain your services. My name is Emily Foster and my colleague is Lauren Chapman. We are both executives at a well-respected firm and are both being considered to take over running the firm when the founder retires at the end of the year. Lauren and I are the only two remaining candidates. Neither of us can work for the other, so one of us must go.

We have been rivals since we both started at the firm a decade ago and we have been extremely competitive in our ascent within the firm. We are probably more alike than I’d like to admit, but that’s probably why we don’t get along. We are the exact same age, literally 2 days apart. Both 33. Our office building has a gym in it, and we both are there at exactly 5:30 when it opens to get a workout in and be the first two in the office already full of energy to be more productive than everyone else. In addition to working harder than our male colleagues, being attractive and a little flirty is something we ladies also have to do to be successful.

So to determine who will take over running the firm, another colleague of ours, Sam, recommended you. I hadn’t heard of you, but I understand you are a fixer and very trustworthy. Sam suggested that we agree to a competition where you give Lauren and me 3 challenges to complete and whoever loses withdraws their name from consideration, resigns from the firm, and goes to work somewhere else. To ensure that the loser follows through, Sam suggested we each create a video that you could use to ensure we follow through. Sam came up with the script, which is terrifying and brilliant. We will say some pretty awful stuff into the camera. There’s a racist, anti-semeitc, homophobic rant. We say truly mean things about some of the most important people in our industry. And we reveal some very confidential information that would have either of us in serious hot water, possibly legal trouble. In sum, release of either video would ensure the person was “canceled,” lost all of their friends, and would have no chance of any career, not to mention probably being sued for everything they have. To be clear, neither of us would want the video of ourselves to ever see the light of day, so neither of us will reneg on our deal. I’m really hesitant to even hand over the video to you, but I know it’s the only way it will work, and I trust you’ll destroy it as soon as this is finished.

Lauren and I have agreed to the terms. We leave the formation of the challenges to you. Sam insisted that it was best that way and that you would create challenges that were very difficult and might even be a bit humiliating and tough for our egos to handle. Be that as it may, I know I will best Lauren in whatever challenge you can give us. And yes, I understand it could involve using my sexuality. It wouldn’t be the first time. What we’ve agreed to is this: you give us 3 challenges. If we both fail to complete one, then it doesn’t count and you give us an additional challenge to do. We earn points for completing challenges according to the rules you make. Whoever has more points at the end wins. If we have the same number of points, you can give us a tie-breaker challenge. But you are the ultimate arbiter of who wins as you will have the power to destroy either of us with the videos we give you.

Sam tells us that your fee for this fixing service is being owed a big favor. That is acceptable to us. Once one of us is running our firm, we’ll be a very good ally for you to have and be owed a big favor by. If this is agreeable to you, please advise, and we will create and deliver to you the leverage videos and then you can arrange for the challenges. We can also provide you with a budget of a few thousand quid to cover any expenses you may have in arranging the challenges. I don’t know how long you plan for them to be, but we need to have this resolved in the next 3 months. Thank you very much for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Emily Foster

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Badiha and her client get their heads shaved

xabbu123xabbu123over 1 year ago

Badiha,

I've been told that you might be someone who can finally understand what I need. I've spent my whole life with every whim catered to, maids, drivers, you name it, I had it.

Not once have I truly been able to feel what it's like to not be in control.

I want to feel what it's like to truly be living at someone else's whim, your whim, perhaps.

My name is Erica, and I want to be ruled by your amusement. I want to live at the vagaries of your mood and not know what's going to befall me. I don't know what that will look like and it thrills me -- maybe you're out drinking one night and you think it would be hilarious to start sending me messages with instructions for compromising photos and I have to jump to them immediately. Or you come into my house, and start changing the decor and changing my safe space. Maybe you institute rules for me to live by... Every time I go to the toilet, I need to lick it clean top to bottom before and after use, maybe you decide to waste my time in painful and humiliating ways. Maybe I wake up one day and find out I'm only allowed to eat if my maid gives me permission.

I want my image, my time, my body, my autonomy to be yours to play with.

My name is Erica, and I want to be micromanaged, humiliated, and left praying each day that you're in a good mood.

Please just ... Let me cum sometimes?

Erica.

Thankyou. For your consideration - I have transferred $20,000 into your account.

jckdwjckdwover 1 year ago

Dear Ms. Sehgal,

Can you please help me? I want to be helpless and at the full mercy of someone who hates me and wants to humiliate and degrade me; I've had this fantasy for many years now, ever since a high school rivalry turned nasty when I destroyed him in the debating club, I dreamed he would somehow be able to make me do anything and vent his full revenge. I have never acted on this fantasy but I can't get it out of my head, so I'm hoping that living it will be the solution.

I thought you could act as my safety net - I give you whatever you need and want to hold complete control over me (I have an idea, creating something that is very personal, very humiliating and if leaked would ruin me and ostracize me from my family, work and friends) you could then create a golden ticket to hand out to a person who would love to shame and degrade me. The ticket could be shown at any time and entitles the owner to me, as a slave, for two hours.

Obviously you will need to be there to ensure my personal safety, I don't enjoy physical pain (but I guess I may have little choice) but draw the line at any permanent harm or scars (although thinking about a permanent reminder such as an embarrassing private tattoo has me wet!). I would also like you to record the event so that firstly can I relive it and secondly so that you can use it against me to further escalate.

You see I want this out of my system so, unless I can convince you I'm over this fantasy, I want you to create another golden ticket and escalate until I can convince you. You will, obviously, be reimbursed for any additional cost as this continues, I'm sure it will take more than one!

I know you do your research so I'm sure you will find the best person/people to have a golden ticket, but I request that one goes to my rival at work, we hate each other with a passion and I have just received the promotion we were both fighting for - I so enjoyed rubbing my victory in his face that I know he would love to return the favour!

Sincerely,

Kathleen Primrose

PonderingLifePonderingLifeover 1 year ago

Dear Ms Sehgal,

you might not remember me but I am Bella's younger sister. Yes, Im the mouse brainy one. Been studying hard and getting into university but then I got a big problem. My father told me on my 18th birtday that he's gonna give all his fortune to whoever of his children make the most money until they become turned. He wants us to be able to make money before he want's to give away the family fortune to his children. We have to prove ourselves to be able to inherit - or get just get a fund that will give us a small monthly payment of $10 000 per month. I might by shy but at least I've kept in a healthy shape with jogging and now want you to help me make money on my family connections. I've been pondering which way would be the best for me and creating a businiss would not happen fast enough. So I need to go some other way. After pondering it I fould out that becomming famous and getting some nice sponsoring deal would be one way of making money. So I want to enlist your help to becomming famous and kick-starting me in a career as a influences. Sadly my shyness works against me so I hope you have some way to force me to open up and become more of a peoples person so I can use it to make money. Its been 6 months already so I've only got 18 months to make it happen.

Hoping for a fast answer,

Henrietta

jhey14jhey14over 1 year ago

Dear Ms. Sehgal,

Your name and talents have reached my ears, and though I personally have no need of your services myself, I could use your help in a matter that has been troubling me.

I am the sole inheritor of my late Father, an incredibly wealthy businessman, and find that my sister (who had been written out of the will) and her deadbeat husband won't stop pestering me with demands to enable their current debauched lifestyle. Previously they lived on our father's largesse, but I frankly can't stand either of them and giving them money so they can live like spoiled children- well, I think I'd rather burn the currency instead.

However, they are family, despite their many failings. I was deliberating giving them a lump sum to get them out of my hair when I heard of you, and decided that they might as well work for it.

I simply ask you put the pair of them through whatever humiliations, be it permanent or public, to justify the very large amount of money I plan on gifting them. Naturally, if they choose not to cooperate they lose their fortune. They have already been appraised of this arrangement- simply send a driver to pick them up at this address.

Additionally, as an incentive, if you can get them to baulk over whatever humiliations you decide to inflict, I will sign the money they would have received to you, on top of your usual fee.

Respectfully,

Marissa Thompson

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dear Ms. Sehgal,

I heard about your unique services and I was wondering if maybe you could help me out. I married very young and my husband has since become a very successful politician. Through dealings, donations, and trading, we have become very wealthy and powerful. Since I married so young and have had to act properly to avoid damaging my husband's reputation and business dealings, I never had a chance to be young, wild, and reckless. I’m now 33 and I am afraid I will live my whole life without experiencing anything other than the same old gossip at tea time with all the other housewives of the rich and famous. I for once want to be part of the fun and have done something that is truly worth gossiping about. Deep down I wish I was a slut but could never act as such with my husband. I want my husband to respect me and I am afraid of acting like my true slut self in fear that will be how he always views me. It also feels too cheap to just hire a prostitute for slutty fun and an affair seems like it comes with too many feelings. My desire is purely sexual.

What I truly wish for and fantasize about often is allowing one of my husband's close colleagues to treat me like the slut I wish I was. I wish to be used like a living sex toy and made to do unspeakable things for their entertainment (without my husbands knowledge of course). The main turn on in my fantasy is that I do not know who is using me from being blindfolded and unable to see. At all future gatherings and events I will always wonder if that was “the guy” whenever someone looks at me slightly off. The constant unknowing will always be a reminder of the one time I finally got to be wild and reckless. The anonymity of this person is the most important part of my fantasy.

While I get off all the time thinking about this fantasy, I do not want this desire of mine to hurt my husband’s career at all. I realize this sounds impossible due to his public position but your reputation as a fixer for special requests made me at least reach out to see if you had any ideas. I envisioned you doing investigative work on my husband's associates that we see often. The person of interest needs to be well versed in the kink world as I am hoping to be pushed to my limits. They also can’t be too close to my husband in fear that they don’t play along and tell my husband of our plan but I want them close enough that I will unknowingly see them often. I hope you can find someone that you think might take the bait and you lure them in eventually getting them to find me naked and ready for their use. I’ll be ready waiting in a “sex dungeon” surrounded with every toy you could imagine. I will be wearing blackout contacts and ear plugs to help hide their identity. The blackout contacts are my method of choice since standard blindfolds will hide too much of my slut face. I don't want to “hide” behind the blindfold, I want the person to know exactly who they are using. The rest of the night is up to them.

I realize this comes at a significant risk to my marriage and also risks being blackmailed. I accept the consequences. I may even secretly hope to be lightly blackmailed even though the thought scares the hell out of me. I can pay handsomely for your services. I will even double your fee if everything works out in the end.

Thanks for your consideration,

Susan Merdock

simonshamstersimonshamsterover 1 year ago

Dear Ms. Sehgal,

I am writing to you with regard to a certain “special” service I understand you are able to provide? Without going into further details a reliable and utterly discrete mutual acquaintance, shall we say BM, was effusive in her praise of your talents.

I am a little unsure of where to begin. It’s hard to know exactly when I started having these thoughts - but recent excursions into erotic fiction, particularly the wonderful works of Iwroteathing and Creativeboyinspring have lit a fire I cannot and will not extinguish. Put simply I wish to be sexually humiliated, used, degraded and exposed! I would like to compound the outrage by involving a long-term adversary in meeting out the punishment. For now, let’s call her Tara. We boarded together at school and I saw first hand the sadistic pleasure she took in humiliating and degrading others. She once attempted to turn her hand to humiliating me, I have been very busty from an early age and believe that was the sole reason for her animosity. I escaped however purely by merit of my family name. I won’t go into that further but suffice to say she has born a grudge that seems only to grow over the years. The problem is I find myself spending more and more time wishing I had been one of her victims enduring seemingly endless degradation and sexual assault.

Tara’s behaviour has not diminished over the years and if rumours are correct has sunk much much lower. As you will know once I share her full name she has risen to significant prominence in this country and beyond and consequently there are those women (and also men) that have had to bear excruciating (or exhilarating…) challenges in order to curry favour and complete lucrative business deals or access her inner circle.

Ms. Sehgal, I wish to engage you to present me as an anonymous humiliation whore to Tara. A slut so degenerate that having heard rumours of Tara’s activities wishes, voluntarily, to experience these first hand. I would remain masked but otherwise would wish no safe word on the agreement I have no wish to experience physical pain. The experience should last at least 1 week and for which I would offer substantial recompense to both you and Tara. I would hope for public exposure, to be used by innumerable sexual partners, include water sports, webcam exposure, even a tattoo (which a summer dress would hide) and head shave. The biggest thrill of all would be adding risk whereby through some cunning mechanism of your making there is the possibility of the mask being removed and my utter humiliation in front of my old adversary and potentially the world.

I am 50 years old now, though I am told I could pass for a woman much younger, its time I started to live life to the full. Help me Ms Sehgal I beg you.

Yours

Lady Farrington-Smythe

IwroteathingIwroteathingover 1 year agoAuthor

Alright so I am aware that comments are taking a long time to get published (because they are many and long) so I'm calling time on email requests from 24 hours after this comment appears under my story. Any more after that may still get considered but I won't be able to guarantee it like the comments above here.

Also PonderingLife, I know technically you didn't write a named character but I'm afraid your email would mess with the meta-plot I have planned, so for the sake of preserving both your email and the story, Henrietta will be ret-conned to not be related to Bella but I'll still work in the general thrust of your request.

pinustaedapinustaedaover 1 year ago

Ms. Badiha Sehgal,

I am one of the few female British military officers in our nation's army and it took a lot of work, poise, and politicking to get here. So I've had little opportunity for wanton sex with my career and reputation to care for with the standards of military dignity on my shoulders. Yet now that I've securely reached command rank, I find myself more and more distracted by the younger male army recruits, having to fight every subconsciously destructive urge I have to flirt with and lead them on.

Lately, I've started to falter, working on my body to makeen look at it. I even successfully signed up for the controversial program to give female soldiers breast implants as morale boosters, convincing the board to increase my cup size all the way to an obscene D cup. I like to think they complement my fit frame well, adding curves to soften the muscles of my upper body. I even chased the trend of women who over develop their glutes to get a big looking firm ass.

In university I hadn’t been overly concerned with my looks, needing to devote time to studies and exercise for a martial career, but now in my mid-30s maybe my looks have started to fade. Yet I find myself wanting to know what the young men of today would think of my nude well trained older body, ready to fuck. I'm sorry to say that the thought of them humiliating me like a used slag excites me like nothing else.

I've heard you're a woman who can get things done in extremis; my personal tension needs to end one way or the other. I need you to offer me as a no-holes barred sex servant to a fraternity of athletic horny young university men, who are also completely unnconected and uninintersted in the military. Alternatively if could ensure their silence by other means, even disguising me, that would be acceptable. I would like the event to be a rough, wild party, but with no outsiders to the frat. Don't worry, I'm sturdy enough to take some hard love taps for whatever BDSM games the youth are up to, but I trust you'll be on hand to keep things in hand and recoverable.

Thank you.

surferchick88surferchick88over 1 year ago

Dear Ms. Badiha Sehgal,

rumor reached me that you are the Person who can make the impossible possible. If this ain’t just rumor I am willing to pay whatever it cost to make this happens.

I am Nicole Quinn, the only child of the Commissioner of the Police of the Metropolis. So maybe you know my father, Harald Quinn.

Well upon my wish. I am fascinated since I was a little girl with the history of our country. Some History is well known but some not. By the time of William, the Conqueror, the Danish Invasions made some trouble on the coast. One group was led by Merle and her group of Viking Hellcats. They were quite successful even the male dominated chronicler didn’t’ wrote it down. More feared then their male combatant and more ruthless then all others. That made her enemies in their own folks. As William made his deal with the Danish to bride them to leave the country they made a secret agreement to betray Merle at the battle of Ile of Ely where her prime position was reveal, the Hellcats were slaughtered and Merle was took captive. She was striped naked chained up like an animal, paraded around. First defenseless trough swamps full of mosquitos before she reached a nameless castle near Sheffield. She was tortured but not like you think with whip or anything else. No, the tortured her sexual. Like put her in a pillory, spread her legs and raped her constantly use the “deer of anguish” on her Or string her up in other positions etc. but constantly make her a sex maniac bimbo how we called it today. Not that anyone is proud of this, that’s why it is not famous.

To my wish, I would love to be here… from the defeat to her end… (well not all her end but some piece of the cake). If there is one person who could make this wish come true it could be you. Otherwise, this will be forever a wish.

Hope you can help.

Yours sincerely,

Nicole Quinn.

jckdwjckdwover 1 year ago

I for one am enjoying reading the letters, some are delicious and I can't wait for part two!

Particularly like Deimos111 and simonshamster inclusion of a chance risk to public and potentially full public exposure and ruination, which we know from stories like Above It All is a concept that Iwroteathing is so good at incorporating and using to up the tension.

Wish I had put that into my suggestion, so if you are reading this Iwroteathing, please feel free to do your worst! Poor Kathleen :-)

dlombudlombuover 1 year ago

Dear Ms. Sehgal,

My name is Ariana Venti. I am a well-known popstar that you may have heard of. I have been referred to you by one of my friends, who happens to be a British musician. As you may have guessed I have need of your services in discreetly arranging for a fantasy of mine to come true.

My fantasies revolves around my public performances. My shows are very erotically charged and no one, I'm sure, is more seduced by them than myself. Ever since I began performing, I have been prancing around in barely there constumes, on stage, in front of tens of thousands of people, teasing them, making their hearts quicken, their cocks hard, their nipples extend, as I make my suggestive dance moves and sing my suggestive words. But none of them know that at every moment my own nipples are also hard as rock, my pussy also moist, and that I am actually completely getting off through my own sluttly display. I used to find this extremely shameful. But, over the years, I have matured as a sexual person, and come to terms with this part of myself. I enjoy my erotic exhibitionism, and consider myself quite lucky to have discovered my kink and my career complement each other. However, lately, in my private moments, I find myself fantatsizing of far more extreme things than mere exhibitionsm. I have discovered that I also crave the joy of erotic submission and, though it is still hard for me to admit even to a computer screen, the strange thrill of erotic humiliation.

I will describe one of my current recurring fantasies: I am performing my usual show, in a 60k stadium, but instead of wearing a costume I am more naked than naked. All I am wearing are high-heels and a steel slave-collar that cannot be taken off, reminding me that I am owned and always will be. I am hairless, from my toes to my cranium. So very bald and exposed. In my front of all my fans. In front of all the cameras. In front of all the phones. I perform, with a racing heart, and a body filled from head to toe with inescapable humiliation, my full set, knowing happily that not a single cent of the money made will go to me but to my owner. I perform my moves that usually are risque, but now because I am naked become obscene. I sing my lyrics that usually are only suggestive, but because now everyone sees me for the horny slavegirl I am, become public confessions. I always come hard as I imagine myself in this scenario.

So you must be wondering where the discretion part I asked for comes in. I don't wish for this to become a reality! At least, not yet. If ever. Hopefully never. Maybe... I would, instead, like for you to arrange a small gathering of 30 or so people in an intimate venue where I can perform a full Ariana set, nude with a mask. Make them believe whatever story you think would work best. A college girl that lost a bet, or an Ariana fan acting out her own kinky cosplay of me. Whatever. If rumors get around that it was the real Ariana, that's okay, since no one will actually believe it. If you can fix this scene for me, then, well, we can see where to go from there... You will be well compensated, of course.

With Hard Nipples, a Wet Cunt and a Red Face,

Ariana Venti

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Man I can't believe my comment was rejected by the moderators :( Oh well, the ideas that all of you are suggesting are awesome!

Blank97Blank97over 1 year ago

You will probably not read it now but I am writing it anyway.

Dear Ms. Sehgal,

My name is Angela huckleberry/Hemington/Morris. You might be curious why I have three last names, don't worry I'll tell you. My maiden name is huckleberry (please don't laugh at it). My husband's last name is Hemington though not a lot of people know I am married so they think I am huckleberry still. The very few people who know I am married think my last name is Hemington. My father-in-law's last name and husband's actual last name is Morris. My Father-in-law doesn't think I am high society enough so he calls me scum and nobody else knows my last name (or even my husband's actual last name) to be Morris so that last name is just for legal records. I guess you could call me Angela Morris. Now you might be thinking what is "actual last name". I will explain, you see my father-in-law is the owner of Morris institute of technology and I and my husband are graduates from that institute and now we are professors in that very same institute. My husband teaches 'Design of machine elements' and I am in language department I teach Spanish to students who don't know Spanish and English to those who have it as foreign language. My father-in-law (Phillip Morris) didn't want my husband (Jake Hemington) to take advantage of his name so he hired fake parents and used Hemington as his name in the institute. Funny thing is my mother taught language while we were students but she and Jake had some misunderstanding and long story short she ended up running naked in the hallway. Mr. Morris fired her (obviously) but since she was a long time employee he gave her a job in his house. So I ended up living with my boyfriend (now husband) since that time.

Now that my name situation is sorted let's talk about what I want from you. All male graduates from the institute are invited to have a party with Mr Morris in the hotel neighbouring the institute (which is owned by Mr Morris through several shell companies) after the graduation ceremony. That party includes masked strippers and I want to be one of them. The catch is that under no circumstance Mr Morris can know I am one of the strippers. So I want you to be one of the strippers too so you can protect me inside the party.

Just so you know Mr Morris knows about you and doesn't think you are worthy of being in high society. So be careful, he has said that he wish he could strip you naked and "spank your unworthy ass till it's red like a tomato" though the fact that he hasn't means you have some friends in high places. If you are wondering why I want to be a stripper in that party you'll have to be patient as I am not willing to discuss everything over email.

An aspiring stripper,

Angela.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Badiha Sehgal is a wierd name. Not just because it's not an english name but also because first name and last name don't match. I did some googling and found out that Sehgal name is used in different country than the one where Badiha is used. I know people from different countries can marry but just saying this name is very weird.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Dear Ms. Sehgal,

I got married at a young age. A prearranged marriage. My husband is a kind and caring man, no complaints about that. The sexual aspect though, is worse than disappointing. Instead he had enjoyed the services of local prostitutes three times that I know of, probably more. Many people have told me how good I look. I've spent many hours in the gym for that matter. I don't know what the problem is. And at this point, after fifteen years together, I no longer care.

I want to be seen as a sexual being. I want a group of two to five people, along three to seven days, to use me as such. At least one of them has to be a woman, which, if you wish, could be yourself. I want them to use me for their pleasure. My own is not a requisite, I have toys at home for that. Of course it will be welcome if there is any. I'm being intentionally vague because I'm open to suggestions. I will be as open minded as possible, but if I say no, my limits must be respected. These limits will be mostly about pain and/or permanent alterations to my body or psyche.

I do have a requirement nonetheless. I want my body to be marked. A mark that will help me remember this event. It has to be between one and ten inches in size. Anywhere but my hands or face. I must be able to see it with or without a mirror. Only you and I will understand the meaning of this mark, whatever is it.

The next month I will take a leave of two weeks from work and family, we can arrange something between those dates. Thank you in advance, if you decide to accept my offer.

Suriya Al-Harani

CEO of International Investments SA"

So yes I've been very inconcrete, so you will be able to include it anywhere, if you want. You've had already a lot of mails, so congrats. I'll be waiting for the next part.

Onkana

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is great. When is the next part coming? Can't wait.

Stevewu609Stevewu609over 1 year ago

I hadn't logged on in a while and just checked in today to see you submitted Chapter 2! Really looking forward to reading it once it's published!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIwroteathing@Iwroteathing
For those wondering why I take so long to write new stories, the document I keep my abandoned stories in is now up to 101,000 words. That is longer than The Hobbit, Pride and Prejudice, or To Kill A Mockingbird. However, my published works come to 745,700 words, which means m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Fixer Series Info