The Fixer Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Off! Off! Off!" The crowd began to chant as Badiha fearfully tried to think of a way out of the predicament Bella had just bought down on them.

"You heard the customers." Bella giggled. "Come join me in the gutter."

Badiha had to admire Bella's ability to turn the tables. Badiha had been whipping the men into a fervour and relying on Bella to take the brunt of their lust. What's more she had been enjoying creating a risky situation, something she had previously scoffed at Grace and Bella for. She decided that if this was going to be her stock and trade, she would need to be smarter about it in the future, and for now she could treat tonight as a learning experience.

The club let out a cheer as Bella began to unzip the green cocktail dress the Badiha had chosen to wear, Badiha doing nothing to stop her besides rolling her eyes. When she felt the dress couldn't get any looser, she dropped her shoulders and let it fall to the floor.

Badiha found it curious how these men had reacted to her. If she had simply been another stripper she doubted her c-cups would gather more attention than Bella's giant breasts. She certainly would not have seen as much fuss with her choice of comfortable conservative underwear and thick tights that Bella was currently rolling down her leg. But by virtue of being the former person in charge of the situation, the club was loving watching her status drop in front of their eyes. As Bella unstrapped her shoes to remove them with her tights, leaving Badiha facing an audience only in her underwear, she realised how eager people were to see the mighty fallen, it was a sobering reminder of how precarious all their positions were.

Bella moved Badiha's long brown hair out of the way as she unclipped the bra strap. Badiha instinctively grabbed the cups of the bra to stop it falling. So Bella swung round and pressed her naked body against Badiha's, giving her another long sensuous kiss. Badiha melted a little beneath Bella's lips and the overwhelming sexuality of the situation, long enough to allow Bella to pull her bra straps down her arms, taking off her bra and holding it up in triumph for the club as the men cheered for Badiha's recently freed breasts.

Badiha's mouth let out a whimper that was lost to the roar of the crowd as Bella kneeled in front of her to deliver the final degradation, she hooked her fingers around Badiha's knickers and slowly peeled them down. Badiha shuddered with the knowledge that only five minutes ago she was the most powerful person in the room, and now she was just another naked stripper like Bella. She awkwardly stood, wondering what would happen next, she certainly wasn't going to dance or debase herself further like Bella was intent on doing, but there was an air of expectation that her simply getting naked could not be the whole performance.

Bella decided another kiss was in order now they were both naked, and this time Badiha leant into it, she let her tongue probe Bella's mouth, her hands wrapping themselves around Bella's, pulling their naked bodies together before reaching down to squeeze her bottom, even briefly pulling her cheeks apart for the benefit of the audience. Then as Bella pulled away looking deeply into Badiha's eyes, Badiha took one hand off her bottom, and with great ceremony placed it on top of her head. The crowd cheers as Bella was slowly pushed down until she was kneeling in front of Badiha's pussy.

Badiha had expected some hesitation but there was none, Bella immediately buried her face between Badiha's legs, her tongue probing as deep as it could. Badiha felt her knees go weak, then held Bella's face in place as she lowered herself onto the stage so she could lie down and swim in her public pleasuring.

Bella took the repositioning in her stead, adjusting so she was on all fours, her pussy facing the audience as she reached down to pleasure herself. Her mouth never left Badiha's pussy and so they both began to moan with delight. Badiha felt the frustration of the night acutely for the first time, her conflicts and sadism reconciling as a desire for release expertly serviced by Bella's tongue. Her legs tightened around Bella's head as a calming climax rolled over her body, she then pushed Bella away and lay on the cool hard illuminated floor.

Bella picked Badiha up so they could face the audience and take a bow, something Bella did with much aplomb while Badiha jerkily and stiltedly bent over and straightened up again. Then she looked around for their clothes.

The stage was clear.

The audience had seized on Badiha's distraction and stolen her clothes. She yelled at the audience to give them back but they were already filtering out of the club as it was closing time. Badiha was panicking, trying and think of a solution, when the bartender handed her the handbag she had left behind to parade Bella around the club.

"Figured you wouldn't get out of here alive if someone stole your purse and you weren't able to pay the performers the grand each that you said you would." He pointedly informed. It was clear that naked or not, they were making sure her priority was to pay the strippers so they could get out of here.

As she was paying each stripper, Badiha asked them all if they had any spare clothing. She begged and offered further money, and yet every stripper had decided to teach Badiha and Bella a lesson by playing dumb about any spare clothes anywhere on site. In the end it was just Badiha, Bella, and a bartender pressuring them to leave as he was eager to close up.

In the end Badiha sighed and called for a taxi, they would have to suffer the indignity of a taxi driver getting sight of them for a while journey, not to mention checking in to their hotel naked. Badiha then schemed if she woke up first thing she would get some looks but she could probably go to a clothes shop wearing a hotel dressing gown and be able to have them clothed again by the time they needed to be on a helicopter.

A night full of humiliations was only just beginning for Badiha, she saw the wide grin on Bella's face and admired that she was still enjoying herself in the face of what lay ahead. She remembered channelling Bella's intimidating attitude to great effect and wondered if the same could be done for her enjoyment at such degradation.

"Taxi's here." The bartender announced.

"Brilliant, are you ready my slutty accomplice?" Badiha replied, shocking Bella with her sudden change in attitude.

"Of course, let's go show more of this city our tits and pussies." Bella replied, hooking arms with Badiha as they strutted out of the door.

...

The next morning, once Bella had redressed she transformed back into the serious and intimidating presence she once was. She thanked Badiha in her formerly stern and businesslike way, as if Badiha had just finished her accounts. She asked Badiha how much she owed and Badiha repeated her usual schtick that she preferred to be rich in favours than in cash.

Badiha had just gained a very powerful contact.

...

Badiha did not think Bella would be indiscreet like Grace, but something had certainly shifted after Bella's performance, the following weekend she suddenly had a lot more emails waiting for her in her inbox, all of them requests for smutty fantasies from wealthy women. She could tell this was going to be her new bread and butter, but couldn't help but feel this was a positive development. A drug dealer asking for a favour could get turned down, but a fixer who had fulfilled such personal requests was far more difficult to ignore for the upper crust. In this moment, Badiha was amassing power faster than ever before.

~~~

Alright commenters, here comes the audience participation. Leave a comment below in the form of an email request from someone wealthy/well connected. Badiha will respond to the first 15 commented emails. (For the sake of fairness one email per person).

Please don't submit emails from characters already named, I got the meta plot figured out for them, instead get creative and invent your own original character and drive.

Like with Vicious Rumours, a response does not mean action, Badiha will not do all 15 of the contacts but she will acknowledge them and maybe even call back to them at a later date.

I look forward to hearing what you got.