The Fixer Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright." The large hairy man growled through his beard loud enough to be heard over the wind. "I'm Dr. Malcolm Comyn. You must be the UCL gang."

"Yes, I'm Dr. Nicole Quinn..."

"Ah, the person we've discredited." He interrupted with a guffaw. "I'll drive you and your gang to the castle ruins on the island where we found the axe. Don't worry, this certainly isn't the first time a tall blonde Scandinavian has been defeated by Scottish elbow grease."

"Well that remains to be seen." Nicole curtly responded as she began to help her friends into the boat.

"As long as you are graceful in defeat I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time. The castle ruins are beautiful and the island is completely undisturbed. Hell, I'm sure our project lead would be happy to accommodate you if you want to stay a bit longer after you've verified the axe." He explained, trying to come across as friendly but making Nicole's blood boil.

They reached the makeshift docking area at a beachy inlet and under the supervision of a rugged band of 5 of Dr. Comyn's coworkers, all equally poorly groomed men, climbed down from the boat.

"Wow, when they said some fancy expert was coming from London, I assumed we'd be getting some crotchety old man. You are much younger and more beautiful than I was expecting." One of the men yelled.

"Hey guys, how much would it cost to conveniently leave your boss behind when you take the boat back?" A different man yelled.

"Couple of grand each and we'll throw in authenticating the axe for free." The chemist joked. Nicole shot him a look that could have deep fried him on the spot while the gathered researchers laughed.

The researchers guided Nicole and her group through the castle ruins towards the trenches they had dug and the artifacts they had collected. Nicole and her group giggled at the amateur trench layout, looking forward to teaching these hobbyists basic archeology.

The man who had driven them over in the boat opened up the tent and showed them to the tray that held the axe that had prompted this whole visit. Nicole took one quick glance at it then immediately burst out laughing.

"Seriously?" She blurted out. "That axe head is way too thick, no Viking would carry something so unwieldy, and if they did manage to swing it the head would go flying off that poorly wedged haft."

The gathered UHI team awkwardly shuffled on their feet as Nicole laughed with relief that her career was not going to be toppled by the cocky man from the boat.

"I'm afraid Nicole is probably right." The chemist interjected over Nicole's laughter. "If it was iron, as I would expect from a weapon from that era, it would be more corroded than this example."

"So now we have established you have a forgery on your hands, we'll be taking that boat back to the mainland." Nicole ordered, wiping a tear from her eye.

"So you don't want to stay? Even if the axe was a fake it would be nice to have you around." Dr. Comyn asked.

"Sorry, you can't be serious. Five minutes ago you were salivating at the thought of destroying my career, and now you want to be all chummy, no thanks." Nicole stated.

"Alright then, our project lead is on the second floor of the keep over there, go give her the bad news and we'll get your friends loaded up on the boat." Dr. Comyn explained.

"You go ahead, I'll take your bag." The research assistant offered. Nicole nodded and handed him her backpack as she strolled off eager to rub her expertise in the face of someone more senior.

The keep was the least dilapidated of the castle, the crew had made a good strategic use of tarpaulins to fill the gaps in the thick stone walls and make the ruins into a serviceable base of operations. Nicole walked off on her own, pushing the tarp door/curtain out of the way and making a beeline through the lantern lit halls towards the stairs.

As she ascended the stairs, the building's atmosphere took a surprising turn. The cold green tarpaulins suddenly gave way to furs and fabrics, warm but surely impossible to keep clean and dry long term. She entered the second floor room and was faced with something halfway between a royal court and a dungeon. Rich reds and blues covered every surface, furniture created a welcoming and relaxed environment, and a series of racks and devices added a threatening edge. Sitting at the far end, on a grand chair that was not specifically a throne, wearing a grand dress that was not specifically a queen's outfit, was an Asian woman who looked vaguely familiar to Nicole.

"Dr. Quinn, it is a pleasure to meet you." She welcomed.

"Sorry I didn't catch your name, although it won't be necessary, I am just here to inform you that your axe is a fake."

"Is that all? You seem very interested in some of my devices, would you like to stay to try them out?" Nicole did not like how she was looking at her. The general familiarity of the men she had met so far was one thing, but this woman felt like she was looking directly into her mind. Nicole had been able to leave her idle fantasies at home with all the excitement of the day, but to have them suddenly dredged up against her will with the first sentence said to her by a stranger was off-putting.

"I'm... I'm sure you'd like that, but I'm on professional business." Nicole nervously replied.

"Of course, we tend to get a bit unprofessional around here. Oh the things we would do to you if you weren't here with your colleagues." The woman chuckled, standing up and dramatically looking out of the window.

"I'm not sure what you are implying, but..."

"Nothing is being implied." The woman interrupted. "I'm stating a fact that you are trapped on an island with all these devices and a woman with a wicked mind. I know that given the freedom to do so without prying eyes, I could have you run the gambit of these machines."

"I'm not going to take this. I'm not talking to you any more without one of my colleagues present." Nicole snapped, putting her foot down and trying to reclaim the situation from this woman's sadistic machinations and the awakening deviant at the back of her mind gaining more enthusiasm for these dangerous desires.

"Oh we might have a problem fulfilling that wish. You see, your Viking Hellcats just took my bribe to betray you. I'm watching them heading back to the mainland on the only boat right now."

"What are you talking about..." Nicole began, she joined Badiha in looking out of the window and indeed her whole team were speeding away as fast as the boat could go.

"So Merle, moments ago you were victorious, triumphant in your defeat of an enemy. Now your allies have been bribed to betray you and leave you at my mercy, you cannot leave this island without my say so and I plan to extract a heavy price for that. How does it feel having your victory turn to humiliating defeat so quickly."

Nicole quickly realised what was going on, she suddenly realised this woman who seemed to know her desires so well wasn't some mythical mind reader or pervert who got lucky. It was the woman she had specifically requested this treatment from. If this was the depth of her commitment to perversion, she could only imagine what she was going to be in for in the coming days.

"Tell me, and yourself, that you are now my prisoner." Badiha ordered.

"I am now your prisoner." Nicole obeyed.

"Do prisoners get to wear clothes?" Badiha asked.

"No, my queen." Nicole replied, improvising well to the new circumstances. She gingerly began to remove her clothes, her hands shaking with sudden humiliation. It took some time as she had dressed in layers but eventually she was stood naked in front of Badiha's patronising gaze.

"So you really are a barbarian invader from the wilds aren't you." Badiha taunted, running her hand through Nicole's untrimmed blonde pubic hair. She picked up Nicole's clothes and searched through them, as luck would have it the lack of pockets in her professional outfit meant Nicole had taken to keeping her phone, purse, and any other valuables in the backpack currently on the speedboat with her research assistant. She bundled the clothes into a vague pile and casually threw them out the window, then she took out the screw fastener manacles she had bought for the occasion. Nicole did not put up any resistance as she fastened her hands behind her back.

"The safe word is anachronism." She informed Nicole, before clicking an iron collar around her neck and fastening it to a length of chain she held in her hands. "Let's go reintroduce Merle to the army she thought she had defeated."

Badiha roughly jerked Nicole out of her stationary position, before pulling her at a steady rate towards the exit. Nicole meekly struggled against her bonds and Badiha couldn't tell if she was genuinely struggling or just playing along, but as the safeword remained unsaid she kept pulling.

Nicole went crimson with mortification as she was pulled out of the castle and proudly displayed to the assembled sex workers that Nicole had paid to pretend to be UHI researchers. A celebratory cheer rose up among the gathered men as Badiha handed Nicole's chain to one of them.

"Malcolm, give our prisoner a tour of the facilities." She announced. "She wanted to be dragged through swamps so make sure that body of hers comes back covered in filth."

Nicole screamed and struggled as the man who had formerly introduced himself as Dr. Comyn began to drag her towards the muddiest part of the island and Badiha had a chat with the remaining men.

"We're not going to have any trouble with the others she was with?"

"Nah, you were pretty persuasive when you told them you were an old friend of Nicole's planning a prank followed by a surprise holiday. The little guy left her backpack in the hold in the boat so she can have it back once we're done."

"Very good Hamish. Now I've made sure the island will be undisturbed for the rest of the week, she doesn't know how long we have this place for so make sure to sell it that we have her until she submits and becomes a sex obsessed maniac. You can do any creative ideas you have, but she does have the safe word 'anachronism,' so stop if you hear that. Her friends say she handles cold well and the weather forecast is for warm days ahead, but that doesn't mean she won't lose a limb to frostbite if you leave her out naked at night so make sure to have her either by a fire or in the insulated dungeon we prepared after hours."

"Are you not sticking around then?" Hamish asked.

"I'm the organiser. I was just here to make sure everything went to plan. I'll be back in a couple of days to check in but you guys will be taking the lead."

"Oh." Hamish sighed as he awkwardly looked at his feet. "It's just the boat won't be back until tomorrow.

"Jesus Christ, so I'm stuck on this mud pile as well?" Badiha exclaimed, annoyed that she had trapped herself with the same plan that had trapped Nicole. "Fuck... do you have the number of the guy with the boat?"

"I do but it won't do you much good. We're on an island in a loch in the middle of nowhere. You think anyone's bothered to put up a mobile antenna nearby?" Badiha checked her phone and indeed was getting no signal. "We've got the tent village in the courtyard if you want me to set you up with one?"

"No thanks, I got that sudo-queen's quarters I set up that has enough fur and sheets to cobble together a bed for the night." Badiha sighed.

Badiha mumbled to herself as she started rearranging her room. She was trying to see the appeal of being trapped somewhere, after all circumstances had made her a prisoner too and she wasn't a fan. She supposed Nicole had the added benefit that her imprisonment came with a purpose, and without any stress of her having to figure out what to do about it. Badiha had to figure out what she was going to do when the boat came back, worry about if the hotel would cancel her reservation for not turning up, and reconcile a bunch of different plans and worries she would have had completely in hand if she was on the mainland. Nicole was told she was going to be a sex slave for the foreseeable future and all of the choices and plans she had were no longer her concern.

"I need a real vacation." Badiha sighed as she tested out the softness of her makeshift bed.

Badiha headed out of the keep to the tent city, the boisterous laughter informing her of where her captive was and her suspicion that her presence meant dinner and a show for the gathered men.

The men had set up a campfire and were cooking jacket potatoes on it, nearby Nicole was already a state, she was covered in mud from the excursion her captors had taken her on and now her chain was being passed around as each man was taking it in turns to fuck her face. The men cheered as Badiha made her entrance.

"Thank you, how fairs our captive, she looks like shit." Badiha announced.

"Yeah, she fell over in the mud a couple of times." Malcolm replied.

"I hope you took the opportunity to avail yourself of her cunt, she is not off limits to ravishment at any time." Badiha announced, cognisant that all her workers had been tested for STIs before they got their post on the island, and that she had given them a large enough stash of morning after pills to keep a brothel from social service visits for a month.

"Indeed I did, she certainly wasn't expecting it."

"So now she appears to be servicing you with her mouth..."

"Ah yes, a little mealtime entertainment, we told her she can have a shot of mead for every man she can make cum before they finish their drink." He announced.

"Have you given her any of the shots yet?"

"No, but she's earned two so far."

"Very good, I will take them. I want Merle to be fully here for her first night. No retreating into an alcohol fuelled delirium, she needs to fully come to terms with her place as a sex object." Badiha ordered. To drill her point home she pointedly poured herself two shots, draining each both while not breaking eye contact with Nicole.

This game the men had constructed continued as Badiha ate her meal, every so often she would stop to have another shot of mead to celebrate Nicole pleasuring another man to completion. By the time the sun was going down Badiha found herself quite tipsy.

"Hey Merle, there's still one person here you haven't made cum. Come on, let's see how good that tongue of yours is." Badiha yelled to gathered applause. She pulled down her knickers, then promptly forced Nicole to crawl up her dress and get to work.

Badiha wondered if it was a coincidence that she ended up getting unplanned oral sex from every women she performed her services for, before her drink lowered inhibitions allowed her to acknowledge to herself that she loved powerful women lowering themselves to licking her out. Eating her pussy was the ultimate act of submission and she had some powerful women queuing up to pleasure a drug dealer from Tower Hamlets.

"Hey, we can't see the show." Hamish yelled. All they could see was the twitching under Badiha's dress. Badiha giggled as she slowly raised her dress, exposing Nicole and in the process herself. The moment her dress was lifted, Badiha felt a deep well of warmth spring from within her, she grabbed Nicole's head and forced her hard against her pussy, grinding herself against Nicole's mouth as she screamed her way to an orgasm. Once she had calmed down she gave herself a shot of mead.

...

Badiha squirmed in her makeshift bed, her mind racing with drunken thoughts swirling around her recent experiences. She tossed and turned and couldn't bring herself to sleep so she instead quickly wrapped herself in a blanket and made her way to the dungeon.

As she opened the door to Nicole's cell, she was struck by how warm and dry it was. This assuaged a bit of her guilt when she saw Nicole lying naked and exposed on the dusty floor. As she saw Badiha enter, Nicole sat up.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" Badiha awkwardly asked.

"No, but I'm enjoying how much I'm not enjoying it." Nicole replied.

"I don't understand that but OK."

"Really, you seem to get this life pretty well from what I've heard, and evidence from today is pretty compelling." Nicole stated, standing up to look directly into Badiha's eyes. "So why are you here?" Badiha swayed for a moment lost in thought.

"Late night trip to the toilet." Badiha quipped.

"I've got my bucket."

"And I've got my captured slave. Come on." Badiha replied, dangling her chain and collar for Nicole to put on.

Badiha's mind meandered from one thought to the next as she dragged Nicole behind her, she walked to her room in a fugue state, stripped down until she was naked, ordered Nicole to kneel beneath her then stood lost in thought for a long time.

"Umm... my queen, are you going to use me as a toilet anytime soon?" Nicole asked, confused by Badiha's behaviour.

"You're a powerful woman, why would you give that up?" She slurred.

"I'm not giving it up, when I get off this island I go back to my life, but for now I'm just putting aside my dignity and enjoying my fall into degradation." Nicole explained.

"I'm powerful on and off this island. Wherever I go I make sure I'm in charge, it's the only way to stay safe."

"I feel safe because I trust you. Even as a humiliated slave I'm not worried because you know what you're doing."

"So that's your crutch is it?" Badiha ranted. "The men are paid by Badiha, they obey her every command and respect her, they'd never double cross her or go against her plans. Badiha is going to make sure everything is fine so you don't have to feel real fear." Nicole started to look worried as Badiha's thoughts spun out of control. "Even like this, even with you naked and abused, I'm still serving your wishes and desires. I'm in charge but really it is you who is actually in charge."

Badiha pulled Nicole up onto her feet, her drunken wild smile beginning to scare Nicole. In a single fluid move she unclipped Nicole's collar and clipped it around her neck instead.

"I'm lowering myself to your level. You are to drag me like this to the tents where the sex workers are sleeping. In the middle of them all I'm going to lick your pussy until you orgasm, and if anyone wakes up and ask what's going on before I'm finished, you are to get them to fuck me." Badiha commanded.

"Wait, what?" Nicole stammered.

"I want to make you worry, really worry. So now your safety net is now a slave like you. How does that make you feel?"

"You're starting to scare me."

"Perfect, come on then, I'm now your slave, put those manacles on me and take me for a walk." Badiha ordered.

Nicole was very uncertain as she fastened Badiha's hands behind her back.

"So does this mean I'm not a slave any more?" She tentatively asked as she began to lead Badiha out of the keep.

"Oh you're still a slave. I just thought it was time that you realised how scary your position is, so now the person in charge of ensuring there are no negative repercussions from your desires is now the same status as you. The sex workers were paid generously and in advance, if they decide to capture me, treat you as a slave for longer than planned, maybe even force you and me into their line of work, there's nothing we would be able to do about it." Badiha thought aloud. She could see Nicole visibly shaking in front of her as they ventured out into the cold night air, partially from the cold and partially from the deviant mental breakdown her fixer turned slave was clearly going through.

As they ventured through the darkness, towards the glowing embers of the bonfire in the camp, Badiha decided the silence was a bit tense.

"I have a theory, above everything else I think men find power attractive. Looks, personality, all the things that men say they find attractive are all just elements of status that they covet, not to have or weild, but to destroy, to ruin. Their egos want a woman, a powerful woman willing to sacrifice it all to their perverted desires. See if we get discovered, I will immediately be the most desirable woman. Even though you are objectively more attractive, the average Pakistani girl with average tits doesn't hold a candle to the tall blonde Scandinavian with ample bust. We're both naked and waiting to be ravished. But up until recently I was the woman in charge whereas you were introduced as a whore for degradation from the moment you landed on the island."