The Fixer Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're getting close, you should probably keep your voice down." Nicole whispered.

"That's why you should be worried if they catch us. Not only will they be overjoyed to facilitate my fall from grace, I think they'll be thrilled with the look in your eyes when they tell you that plans are different now I am in their clutches."

Nicole stood next to the embers of the bonfire and pulled on Badiha's chain to force her to be kneeling at her feet.

"Alright, let's get this over with quickly." Nicole mumbled, trying to be as quiet as possible.

"Hang on, I want to savour this. Your pussy is going to be the first one I've ever eaten, doesn't that give you a little pride?" Badiha asked. Nicole shrugged her shoulders and Badiha gingerly leant forward with her tongue extended.

Badiha first felt Nicole's unshaved bush tickling her tongue, she moved further forward and ended up making contact with Nicole's labia, she gently began tease the lips apart with her tongue while unerringly continuing to lean forward until her bottom lip made contact. Nicole's pussy was now firmly in Badiha's mouth and she lapped at the wet lips until Nicole opened for her.

Once she had gotten a rhythm Badiha did not hold back, she began a deep kiss with lashings of tongue, only on lower lips than she had done so before. She looked up and in the dim firelight watched Nicole's face turn from concern to distraction and finally arousal. With her hands manacled behind her back Badiha couldn't check but she was certain she must be dripping wet, finally experiencing the dominated humiliation of pleasuring a woman who was supposed to be beneath you, memories of previous clients flooded through her mind.

Every rustle in the darkness, every gust of wind or tree branch swaying in the breeze made their hearts beat faster. Nicole began to moan and then clamped her hand over her mouth to stifle the sounds. Badiha felt Nicole's thigh muscles tighten against her cheeks as the shameful orgasm wracked her body. Nicole then pulled Badiha up to her height and gave a deep passionate kiss on the lips.

"Such a shame nobody woke up." Badiha quietly quipped. "I guess it's time I got you back to your dungeon, you have a full day ahead of you tomorrow. Believe me I have seen the devices."

Nicole quietly rushed Badiha back to the castle, and couldn't seem to get the manacles and chain off quickly enough. As Badiha drunkenly passed out on her bed, Nicole rolled her eyes before returning to her dungeon to rest up.

...

Badiha awoke to a headache drilling so deep into her brain it was about to strike oil. One of the men she had hired was gingerly trying to rouse her as she quickly moved to cover her body with a blanket.

"Sorry to bother you Badiha, but all the devices are in this room and..."

"No problem." Badiha spluttered. "Give me a moment to get changed and you can have the room." She threw on her underwear and dress, before heading out into the morning sun, passing Nicole, who had been rinsed with fresh water from the loch, being roughly pulled by her leash. As she got to the camping area, she saw a kettle boiling over a gas stove and began salivating.

"If there is a coffee going I will be your friend forever." She announced to the man with the kettle and soon had a warm mug of brown in her hands. It took her some time but eventually Badiha was able to transform herself from hungover mess to barely functioning human and felt that was enough to return to her room to see what devices were being used on her client.

As she entered the room she found herself immediately facing Nicole's bottom. Nicole had been placed in a pillory, her pussy freshly dripping with cum as Malcolm wiped his penis on some nearby rags.

"Ah Badiha, just in time. This bitch started screaming when I tried to fuck her in the ass, apparently she doesn't have a lot of experience in that area, so I was just about to get the pear of anguish to help her out." Malcolm explained.

"Very good." Badiha acknowledged as Malcolm began to rummage through the chest of rudimentary torture devices. Badiha leaned in to whisper in Nicole's ear.

"As far as anyone is concerned, last night never happened. You went to sleep and were undisturbed until the morning, is that clear." She sternly whispered. Nicole flicked a cheeky grin at her and Badiha contorted her face into the most intimidating shape she could. "I'm not joking. Nobody is to know what happened last night, OK?"

"What you talking about over there?" Malcolm enquired as he returned with his tool.

"I was telling her there's no such thing as a deer of anguish, so we assumed autocorrect got in the way and she meant pear of anguish. Which do exist and were simple to acquire." Badiha took the pear of anguish from the man and dangled it in front of Nicole.

The pear of anguish was a metal device, shaped like a pear attached to a stick, it actually consisted of 4 segments that would spread out when the screw at the end of the handle was turned. History records such a device utilised to painfully widen any hole it was put into, and Malcolm had made it quite clear which hole he had in mind.

"You're not going to actually damage her are you?" Badiha subtly whispered to him.

"Don't worry, Nicole isn't the first person I've used one of these on, although she is the first woman. Nevertheless I know what an anus can take and that's what she'll get." Malcolm replied as he spread lubricant over the pear.

Badiha was fascinated as Malcolm inserted the pear into Nicole's rectum and she began to moan in aroused trepidation.

"Now slave, are you looking forward to having a stretched hole?" Malcolm taunted.

"No, master. It's going to be painful." Nicole honestly replied.

"That's not the attitude that's going to get you off this island." Malcolm chastised. "Try again."

"Umm... yes master, a widened anus can fit more cocks in it."

"She can be taught." Malcolm triumphantly announced, turning the screw and widening the pear. Nicole screamed with humiliating pain, but her scream subsided into a growl of aroused anticipation.

"Thank you master, please widen my anus further so I can be a better cock holster." Nicole begged.

Badiha was surprised at how during actual torture Nicole was far more comfortable and confident than she was last night on the other end of the leash. Malcolm widened the pear further and Nicole's screams warped into laughter.

"Now we're just going to leave you spread open for a couple of seconds to get used to this setting so we can spread you wider in a moment." Malcolm taunted, beckoning Badiha over to look at his handiwork.

Badiha couldn't believe the intimate view she was getting when she was startled out of her stupor by Hamish.

"Hey Badiha, the boat is here." He announced.

"Thanks Hamish. Now I'm going to leave you in these capable hands. They have all the time in the world and the most unspeakable devices I could get. So by the time I return I expect you to be a sex maniac. I want all thoughts of your humanity wiped from your mind and replaced only with a singular drive to do whatever it takes to give these men the deeply deviant pleasure they desire. Is that clear?"

"Yes my queen."

...

The wind blew in Badiha's hair as she watched the island grow closer. She had left Nicole alone with the sex workers for four days and was fascinated by the prospect of what would be waiting for her. They only had the island to themselves for two more days so she was hoping that whatever state Nicole was in would be enough to justify letting her go back to the mainland so they could credibly say mission accomplished and start packing up.

As the boat pulled up to the island, Malcolm was waiting for her by the docking area with Nicole by his side, she was stood with her legs apart and hands behind her head. At some point they had shaved her pussy and clearly done some punishment before she had arrived to make it glow red.

"Hello Malcolm, how is our captive?" Badiha pleasantly asked.

"I'd say thoroughly broken." Malcolm replied, proud of his handiwork. "Cock holster, give your benefactor an update on your progress towards being a mindless whore."

"Master has named me cock holster. I am proud of that name. I have worked hard to become the best cock holster." Nicole reported, her voice chirpy but controlled.

"I should probably point out we made sure to dumb down this braniac so she could be a real bimbo. She has been taught not to use words with more than two syllables, and no sentence she speaks can be more than ten words long." Malcolm explained before signaling to Nicole that she could continue.

"The pear has been used well. My cunt and ass can now swallow any size cock. My gag reflex is gone. Any pride I had has been fully erased. I will follow any order no matter what."

"Give your benefactor a list of the devices that have been used on you." Malcolm ordered.

"I have used the pear of anguish. The wooden horse. The rack. The St. Andrew's cross. I have had weights on my nipples and labia. I have been punished with whips, paddles and riding crops."

"As a grand finale, what have you been allowed to eat in the last 24 hours in preparation for your benefactor's visit?" Malcolm asked.

"Only cum and morning after pills." Nicole replied.

"Very impressive." Badiha exclaimed, stunned that Nicole had fallen so far as a result of her own instructions.

"If I could be so bold, Hamish has prepared some champagne to toast our success." Malcolm offered.

"It is bold of you to assume this has been a success. But you are right, standing in front of me is not a women any more, she is just a sex object."

"Thank you, my queen." Nicole replied.

The men gathered around the fire and gave a toast while Nicole busied herself serving champagne and offering everyone sexual favours. She seemed especially focussed on grinding herself against Badiha, subtly brushing past her, or bending over next to her to show off how overtly sexual she now was. The men seemed to be nursing their wine so they had barely finished their first flute by the time Badiha was draining her third glass, transfixed by the stories of Nicole's relentless humiliation while she was gone.

"Come on Badiha, I think it's time you sampled the goods." Malcolm eventually splurged. "Take her back to the device room and just have a good old go on her."

Normally Badiha would have declined the offer, but she felt relaxed by the champagne and fired up by the company, so she agreed, grabbed Nicole's hand, and dragged her away.

"What service would you like me to provide, mistress?" Nicole earnestly asked as Badiha entered the second floor room and pulled the tarpaulin curtain/door closed behind her.

"I want you to humiliate yourself. Bend over and spread yourself as wide as possible while barking like a dog." Badiha ordered. To her surprise Nicole immediately obeyed. Badiha laughed at the mess of a former human in front of her as her barks echoed off the stone walls.

"I'm glad my stupid cunt makes you laugh. If you strip down, I can pleasure you." Nicole offered. Badiha forgot herself as she removed her clothes and placed them to one side. Nicole began to run her hands up and down her body, caressing and kissing Badiha's most intimate areas as Badiha moaned at Nicole's enthusiastic servitude, lying down on the furs ready for pleasuring.

"These have been the best days of my life. They put me on the rack. They made sure I had no secrets. I pledged to serve any desire they had." Nicole explained between kisses. "So they know about the night you spent with me."

Badiha sat bolt upright.

"Their desire was to have one more cock holster." Nicole explained, backing away from the Badiha frozen in shock.

"Nicole you didn't..." Badiha began.

"Shhh, do you hear that? It's the sound of the boat leaving the island." Nicole sang. Badiha ran over to the window and saw the boat speeding away. As she was distracted Nicole picked up her clothes and threw them out of the window.

"Wait... no... I..." Badiha stammered, unable to find the words for her situation.

"How does it feel having your victory turn to defeat?" Nicole mockingly asked. "When you did it to me it felt so good."

"I can't do this." Badiha squeaked by way of reply.

"You can. You enjoyed the last time. I know you will love being a sex slave. You will love it as much as I do." Nicole insisted. "Tell me and yourself that you are now a slave."

Badiha balled her hands by her side. What Nicole had done to her was not too dissimilar to what she had done to Nicole. She was now betrayed and trapped at the mercy of the island. But it wasn't like Nicole was projecting, after that night she clearly knew Badiha was a kindred spirit. She wasn't sure about becoming a dehumanised slave like Nicole, but her wild smile made it clear that as a consequence of Badiha's actions, she now had no choice.

"I am now a slave." Badiha sobbed as she allowed Nicole to move her hands behind her back and slide the manacles around her wrists.

"Don't be sad. Soon you will be a happy cock holster like me." Nicole chirped as she placed the collar around Badiha's neck and began dragging her by the chain out of the room.

Badiha felt her stomach drop through the floor as she left the keep and saw the men, all gathered to see the fruits of their planning. She could see all their eyes scanning her body up and down, salivating at the thought of what they could now do with their former boss.

"I don't think they believe what's going on." Nicole noticed. "You should tell them." Badiha felt her body shake with humiliation as she looked at her bare feet on the muddy ground.

"I have become your prisoner while you train me to be a cock holster." She mumbled. Nicole gave her an almighty swat on the bottom.

"Come on. This is the best thing to happen to a slut. You are a slut. So eyes up, big grin, and yell loud and clear." Nicole ordered. Badiha needed to take a few deep breaths before she could steady herself enough to obey Nicole's commands. Eventually she looked up, plastering a big grin across her face and suppressing the waves of shuddering humiliation at the eyes on her naked captured body long enough to announce.

"I am now your prisoner. Please keep me locked up while you train me to be a horny sex object like this bitch." Badiha yelled. All the gathered men cheered except for Malcolm.

"Urgh, didn't like that." Malcolm replied, cutting through the cheer and stepping forward to look Badiha in the eyes. "You're still acting like you have a working brain between those ears. I like my sex slaves to be horny idiots. So to make sure no complex thoughts are entering that pretty head of yours. From now on one syllable words only, sentences cannot be longer than 5 words. Am I clear?"

"Yes sir," Badiha responded.

"Now then, do you want to try your announcement again with these new rules?" Badiha gritted her teeth as she thought through his request, then once again plastered a smile on her face.

"I'm now a sex slave." She yelled. "Please fuck me. I'll be a dumb slut."

The taunting laughter seemed to slice right through Badiha, dicing her ego to shreds in front of the sex workers she had paid.

"Alright, let's see how good a slut you are." Malcolm announced, forcing Badiha to her knees and liberating his hard cock from his trousers. Nicole hummed with depraved memories as Badiha gingerly wrapped her mouth around his shaft. The moment his cock was in her mouth, Malcolm thrust himself forward. Badiha immediately gagged, pulling away from the blow job.

"How disappointing, I was barely halfway down your throat when you started gagging. We'll have to work on that."

"I'm s..." Badiha began before changing her mind. "My bad." Malcolm gave a hearty laugh.

"At least this bimbo knows her place. It sounded like you were about to say 'sorry' before you remembered your cock addled brain couldn't wrap itself around such a complex word." Malcolm acknowledged. "But I think it's important for you to apologise when you let yourself down, so you may say 'sorry' whenever you want. But no other two syllable words."

"I'm sorry I failed." Badiha replied as she braced herself for the assault on her throat that Malcolm was planning.

Malcolm tried a couple more times to see how long he could hold his cock down Badiha's throat, each time getting further and holding it for longer before Badiha's choking gags pushed her away.

"So that's a solid F on your throat. How good is your ass at taking a cock?" Malcolm asked.

"My ass is not trained." Badiha replied.

"Well if I go gung ho and put my cock in there without training I might damage you. In which case tonight you will be working our cocks with your cunt as that appears to be the only part of you worth a damn."

"I'm sorry..." Badiha began.

"Nope, you've lost the right to speak in the first person." Malcolm interrupted. "Third person only, and you are to refer to yourself as 'cunt', as that's the only part of you that is good for anything."

Badiha was shocked at how Malcolm had clearly been refining his domination skills with Nicole and was now starting with the innovations he knew worked. Badiha couldn't help but be impressed, controlling her speech meant Malcolm was in control of how she thought through her expressions as she constructed her sentences. It gave him a foothold in her mind.

"Cunt is sorry." Badiha replied.

"Alright it's dinner time." Malcolm announced. "And Cock Holster has done such a good job today I think she has earned some proper food and the right to pleasure herself."

"Thank you master." Nicole acknowledged, her face genuinely beaming with pride.

"As for our new cunt, she can have leftovers, but only once she has finished collecting cum from each and every man here in her pussy. Is that clear?"

"Cunt will do so." Badiha replied.

That night Badiha had flashbacks to the playful torment that they had put Nicole through on her first night. Badiha was forced to go man to man offering them her pussy, monosyllabically begging for sex while being insulted and degraded as the men sat around the fire trying to eat beans on toast. After a bit of time the men started finishing their dinners and taking Badiha's body for pudding. She was surprised how readily her dripping wet pussy allowed their cocks to slip in. She felt profoundly violated the first time she felt the man surging inside of her, his seed filling her up and dripping out of her, but she didn't have that much time to swim in the feeling before the next man bent her over and began to have his way with her.

Badiha felt quite raw by the time all the men had finished fucking her. Nonetheless before she was allowed to eat the meagre table scraps left for her, she was forced to stand in front of the group and announce.

"Cunt thanks you. Cocks are the best."

After a dinner of crusts and bean juice, with a morning after pill on the side, Badiha was led away with Nicole and they were both thrown into the dungeon for the night. Badiha was still manacled and dripping with cum as she lay on the ground.

"Don't worry Nicole, it shouldn't be too long until..." Badiha began, but Nicole interrupted her with a slap across the face.

"Cunt is still a bimbo." Nicole admonished. Badiha was shocked by the depth to which Malcolm had broken Nicole's mind. Even with nobody else around she was still fully into the role of sex slave, Badiha wondered if she would go a similar way if left to his devices.

"Cunt is sorry." Badiha replied, getting ready to get used to her new vocabulary in the long haul. "You know what comes next?"

"Master has not used any devices yet." Nicole informed. Badiha's face sunk at memories of the pear of anguish. "Why are you sad? You will get a slut's body to match your brain."

"Cunt is scared."