The Fixer Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iwroteathing
Iwroteathing
1,224 Followers

"Cunt will be happy when they are done."

...

Badiha was awoken first thing in the morning by Malcolm unceremoniously hoisting her off the ground.

"Have a good night?" He asked.

"Cunt slept bad." Badiha groggily admitted.

"A bit of sleep deprivation is good for the process." Malcolm acknowledged, "cock holster, we're going to be spending the day working with devices. So you can wander the island doing whatever you want. See if you can surprise me."

Nicole slinked out of the dungeon as Malcolm took Badiha's leash and led her towards the keep. Once in the keep, Malcolm locked Badiha in the pillory and then menacingly dangled the pear of anguish in front of her face.

"Where do you think this is going?" He menacingly asked.

"In Cunt's ass." Badiha replied.

"Very good." Malcolm chuckled, ruffling Badiha's hair before coating the pear with lubricant and disappearing out of Badiha's field of view.

Badiha felt a hot pressure building up on her anus as the pear was inserted, the pressure kept building and building until Badiha could barely take any more, then as the bulb of the pear passed her rectum it slightly subsided. She wiggled with humiliation as Malcolm walked back in front of her.

"That pear isn't coming out of you until you no longer have a gag reflex." He informed, taking a bottle of throat spray out of a bag. "Open wide."

Badiha had lost any will to resist and immediately opened her mouth. Malcolm sprayed some spray and her throat began to feel numb.

"That should help. Now if you find yourself starting to gag, make a fist around your thumb and squeeze." Malcolm advised. Badiha actually found herself grateful that her master would share such valuable tips for her to be a better whore. He flipped a lock on the base of the pillory and Badiha found the block containing her head and arms being lowered until it was the height of Malcolm's already freed cock. Badiha anticipated what was ahead and opened her mouth to accept his cock.

Badiha was proud when she felt his pubis bounce against her nose, she had taken his whole cock down his throat. But moments later her gag reflex resurfaced and Malcolm pulled himself out.

"Oh I forgot to mention, every time you gag, I give the screw on the pear of anguish a turn." Malcolm informed. Badiha let out a humiliated scream as he nipped around her and she felt the hot pressure suddenly grow on her anus. "Nothing like the pear stretching you during the muscle convulsions of gagging to give you a nice cock welcoming anus." Malcolm informed as he once again began to push his cock into Badiha's mouth.

Badiha's mind was a swirl of pain, shame, and pride as Malcolm repeated his devious process again and again. Badiha felt her body adjusting to its new purpose as her gag reflex began to retreat. Eventually Nicole entered the room in a huff.

"Cock holster, what seems to be the problem?" Malcolm asked.

"None of the others want to fuck me. They are saving their cum for cunt." Nicole sighed.

"Does seeing her gaping anus make you feel better?" Malcolm asked.

"No, just jealous."

"Very well, how about you get the double ended dildo in that bag, put one end in your cunt and use the other end to be the first person to fuck cunt up the ass." Malcolm suggested. Nicole giggled with glee as she began to rummage through the bag.

Badiha could not see what was happening at her other end, but she could feel the pear of anguish being loosened and then removed. Just as she felt the relieving release in pressure, her anus was violated again as Nicole began to thrust inside of her. Her anus had been stretched but now she groaned with burning friction as her ass began to be pounded from behind. Then, as she thought she couldn't get any more violated Malcolm returned to the other side of the pillory and once again stuck his cock in her mouth. Not with the slow relentless intrusion designed to make her gag, but now a powerful thrusting fuck of her throat.

Badiha's body shivered as hours of training and frustration reconciled itself with the overwhelming violation and physical sensations. Nobody had even touched her pussy that day, yet to Badiha's surprise, she felt her body being wracked by an orgasm. As she moaned and squirmed, she felt Malcolm's cock release a load of hot cum down her throat. As they finished up Malcolm released Badiha from the pillory and let her simply lie on the floor, drinking in her feelings of violation.

After some time Malcolm picked up Badiha off the floor and informed her it was lunchtime. They dragged her to the campfire where a bubbling pot of stew was being taken off the tripod ready to serve.

"Alright guys, serve me some dinner. While we eat how about our slaves put on a show? Cock Holster, tie Cunt to the tent pegs so she is staked to the ground." Malcolm ordered. Badiha surprised herself with how compliant she was to his devious schemes, lying on the dusty ground with her arms and legs spread according to his desires and not squirming as she felt Nicole tying the rope around her wrists and ankles. "Perfect, now go get my shaving kit, I want that pussy bald."

Badiha squirmed in trepidation for the eternity Nicole seemed to be gone for while her captors calmly ate their lunch. Eventually she returned and without warning Badiha felt shaving cream lathering up her privates. Nicole was thorough and efficient, it was not long before Badiha felt her pussy rinsed by a bucket of water from the loch, then the cold wind blew around her bare pussy. The men laughed and joshed at Badiha's predicament as she squirmed with her new sensations.

"That's more like it." Malcolm announced, finishing his stew and testing the heat on the side of the pot with his hand. "Cock Holster and cunt can share the rest of the stew, but I think it needs an extra ingredient."

Malcolm untied Badiha from the stakes and placed her bending over the pot, her pussy dangling over the leftover stew.

"You may eat the stew once three men have cum in your pussy. Cock Holster will make sure you have thoroughly dripped your sex juice into the mix before you can eat." He ordered as the men began to discuss who would fuck Badiha and in what order.

"Thank you master." Nicole replied, before giving Badiha a solid jab in the ribs.

"Sorry. Cunt thanks you." Badiha quickly responded as the first of the sex workers took his place.

...

Badiha had not eaten much by evening. She had been hesitant to eat a stew filled with semen and had only had a few bites while Nicole had wolfed down the rest, insisting she now loves the taste of cum and by the end Badiha would too.

Badiha quietly consoled herself that this was a learning experience, dipping her toe in the water her clients swum in before everyone had to pack up and leave tomorrow. She was sure she could keep herself together until then. She had spent the afternoon having her 'mind trained as thoroughly as her holes' as Malcolm put it. This involved a series of orders for her to obey to the delight of her masters. Each time she obeyed an order in a timely manner, the sex workers would shower her with praise.

"Well done Cunt, I didn't think you could handle 125 grams of weights attached to each nipple. You're really evolving into a terrific slut."

But at any slight, no matter how small, she would be whipped and belittled.

"Jesus Christ Cunt, how can you call yourself an elite whore if you can't handle more than 20 minutes on the wooden horse without begging for release. Keep this up and you'll be tossed aside like the other useless fuckmeats who don't know their place."

The constant mood swings combined with Badiha's prohibition on multisyllabic words made clear thought difficult. Her senses betrayed her and while pain and pleasure were swirling together in her mind, she slowly found herself eager to please, her motivations taking the path of least resistance and telling her that being a good whore was the best way to get through the difficult day. When she was put to bed with Nicole that night she stayed silent until sleep took her.

...

Badiha was more hopeful as she once again awoke on the dungeon floor. Yesterday was an ordeal and it would take a while before the alterations they had made to her body and mind would fade away. But today was the day she had agreed with the park rangers that they would be leaving the island. Her training would be over soon.

She wasn't aware what had awoken her until she shook off the fog of sleep and realised she was overhearing a conversation happening outside the dungeon door, between Malcolm and a familiar voice that Malcolm had deliberately chosen to talk to within earshot.

"Did my boss really say we would be gone by today?" Malcolm asked. "She didn't tell me that."

"Yep, got the agreement in writing and everything." The ranger replied.

"That's typical of her." Malcolm sighed. "I can tell you are like me in hating that woman."

"Thank god you said it." The ranger acknowledged. "She was a right bitch to all of us. We don't usually let people just have an island like this but as well as being a relentless moaner she was pretty scary whenever we said no."

"I know what you mean. Could you imagine being in a position to teach her a lesson."

"Yeah, I've seen people like her before, big timers without any respect for anyone who doesn't have a six figure bank account." The ranger moaned. "But she has friends who could fire my whole department so I'm in no position to teach her some manners."

"What if you were?" Malcolm cryptically asked as he opened the door to the dungeon.

"Woah, what the fuck is going on here" the ranger yelled as he saw Badiha and Nicole in the cells.

"Cunt, explain to the man what's going on." Malcolm calmly ordered. Badiha froze for a moment, this was her chance to escape, she could plead with the ranger to get help, or at least leverage his presence to get Malcolm to let her go. As she was thinking through her response, his previous words outside the door echoed in her mind.

Badiha had never put much stock in what those who weren't her clients thought of her, she knew sometimes ruffling some feathers seemed to be the only way to get things done. But something about the her days as a slave had made it hit much harder than this man didn't like her. Yes, he was shocked and concerned now, but if she had never seen him again she would have been known to him as 'that bitch' for as long as he remembered having to deal with her, and that now bugged her.

She gazed around at Malcolm and Nicole, and felt very deeply that if she were to just sacrifice her ego, everyone in the room would be so happy with her, and she seemed to really want that.

"Cunt is sorry. Cunt was a bitch. Cunt is sex hole now. You want to fuck Cunt?" Badiha announced, aware of the smiles that filled the room.

"You serious?" The ranger stammered.

"She is. The reason we made arrangements for this island was for the training of sex slaves. Would you like to fuck either of them."

"Alright, get that bitch over here, I'd say she owes me a blow job after the way she treated me." The ranger agreed, it then surprised him how quickly after he had done so that Badiha crawled over to him on her hands and knees before kneeling up and unzipping his khaki trousers, speedily liberating his hard cock and shoving it down her throat. Badiha felt a deep well of shameful purpose as Malcolm and the ranger continued to talk about her while she serviced him sexually.

"So we were only meant to be training the blonde cock holster over there. But after seeing the process Cunt also wanted to be trained, she's been coming along nicely but I think we still need some time to really build her into the cock focussed slave she is meant to be." Malcolm explained. "So how much was she paying you for us to use this island?"

"Ah, she gave us £10,000 to look the other way for the week." The Ranger informed, struggling to keep his mind on figures.

"So here's a proposed arrangement. I don't want Cunt to leave this island until she is a fully trained fuck slave. So every day that takes, she'll pay you another £5000." Malcolm proposed. "Hell, if she's footing the bill, how about she throws in an extra £1000 every time you come to the island and fuck her?"

Badiha could feel the ranger's balls tightening, he was getting ready to cum on her face. She knew she should interject with Malcolm spending her money like that, she certainly knew she shouldn't be letting him just negotiate away her escape from sex slave training. But all her mind could focus on was that she was so close to making this man cum, and how pleased he would be with her talented mouth once she finished.

"Yeah, I'm sure I can swing that back at the office." The ranger agreed through gasping strains as he shot his load down Badiha's throat.

"Good, how about you Cunt. Are you happy to foot the bill so you can become the cock addled slut you were born to be?"

"Cunt will pay. Cunt must be good fuck." Badiha agreed, her insides feeling the warm glow of how happy everyone was with her performance and the prospect of what lay ahead.

...

Days didn't seem to matter any more. Badiha had no idea how long she had been on the island, only that every day was another chance to get better at being a fuck toy. She didn't know if today would be another day of violation, or just a day of painful predicaments with the unyielding devices while the men recovered, but whatever it was she felt up for the task. Malcolm entered the dungeon and Badiha and Nicole did their morning performance of fighting over who got to service him first.

"Alright calm down slaves. It's been 2 weeks since we started training Nicole, and me and the boys have agreed you are both now totally bimbofied sex maniacs." Malcolm announced.

"Thank you sir." Nicole and Badiha replied in unison.

"So I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves, but I'm afraid it is time for this holiday to end."

"Um... so what now?" Badiha asked.

"We take you back to the mainland and you get back to your lives." Malcolm answered.

"You could sell us as sex slaves." Nicole suggested.

"Cunt would fuck for you." Badiha added.

"If you ever want another holiday like this we would be happy to oblige. But you need to go back to your lives now." Malcolm reassured. "You are Badiha and you can talk normally."

"No, Cunt is Cunt. Cunt use dumb slut words." Badiha begged as Malcolm thrusted some clothes into her arms

It felt strange wearing clothes, being told that it was time to return to humanity. At first Badiha refused, begging Malcolm to keep her as his personal sex object. But eventually Badiha and Nicole found themselves silently on a boat heading back to the mainland.

While Malcom gave Nicole a lift to the airport, Badiha climbed back into her rental car, not looking forward to the late fees on returning it, not to mention wondering if the hotel will have held onto her stuff when her stay had ended and she had not returned because she was busy on an island having her mind and body trained in the most humiliatingly deviant purposes.

When she did get to the hotel, they had kept her luggage, but the man behind the counter wanted to charge Badiha a huge fee to get it back. Badiha's mind was screaming to offer to fuck him, tell him if he returned her luggage she would be his cock holster for the day, but she managed to take a deep breath and maintain her professionalism as she handed over her card.

Similarly the rental car office had also leveed some heavy charges that Badiha paid without offering to wash cars naked and fuck any staff member who wanted it. As the fog of eroticism lifted she found herself returning to her old ways of acting, but now there was always a voice in the back of her mind that embraced her deviation.

Once she was back home, she tried catching up on her emails and matters arising. She had to call in some favours to cover the expense of her trip, but it was a drop in the ocean for her friends. Every email now came with a little niggle at the back of her mind informing her not just to say yes to their request, but to join in.

In frustration Badiha stripped down and gave herself a long hard stare in the mirror. Her body didn't look much different, but she could now deep throat pretty much any cock, her anus had adjusted to constant violation, her lebido was now through the roof. Even just standing still staring at her reflection, all she could think was.

'You could do more. You could get some implants, have massive bimbo tits. Get some lip plumping injections and let everyone know this mouth wraps itself around a cock well. What about piercings? Get some nipple and clit bars so people can see your dedication to sluthood, maybe a sternum ring so you can be dragged around by the nose. You could get a tattoo, permanently mark this body as a slave...'

Eventually she turned away from the mirror and picked up a bottle of wine. Badiha was determined to forget about the experience of becoming a sex object, and the addictive joy of mindless sexuality.

...

Badiha was not able to turn her back on the niche she had created, but had instead resolved herself to be less involved in the next service she put together. It broke her heart to deny people the same glorious servitude she had enjoyed, but she had to turn down requests like Katherine Primrose's simply because she no longer had any faith in herself as a safety net. She had gotten lucky that, broadly speaking, Malcolm was an honourable man who had stuck to his word that she could go back to her life after her training was done, she couldn't guarantee that with anyone she handed the "golden ticket" to.

She also couldn't bring herself to engage with the core premise of Marissa Thompson's request. Before the island training she would have been happy to play the sadist and torment this couple but now every time she began planning a humiliating regimen of tasks the little voice in the back of her head would tell her how great and enjoyable her plan was and she would lose confidence in her sadistic impulses.

At the moment she was acting as a manager to a woman who wanted to be an influencer. It was a fascinating dynamic of calling in favours to get her sponsorship deals, and doing a slimmed down (and more importantly, remote) version of Malcolm's training regimen to get her more comfortable with the skimpy outfits and sexual poses that whatever slimming tea or NFT broker demanded of her that week. Henrietta was starting to really get noticed on the scene which filled Badiha with pride, but she didn't follow her posts as they were too much of a reminder.

Through this rigourous mental focus on her work, she has managed to cut herself down to only masturbating once a day, with painful self bondage or punishment only featuring about half of the time.

It was during one of these early sessions masturbating that Badiha received a call from a blocked number.

"Badiha, it's Clementine." The stern voice barked over the phone.

"Oh hello." Badiha replied, quickly covering herself with her duvet even though Clementine couldn't see her.

"So I'm calling to apologise and give you some money." Clementine informed, "that little police raid earlier, I'm afraid I was partially to blame for it. I'm not going to give you all the details, suffice to say the aggrieved party will not be coming after you again and I've decided to split the money I made off their backs with you by way of recompense."

"What's the catch?" Badiha sceptically asked.

"Honestly, I don't know. I never would have done this in the past but something about you makes me want to protect you against this horrible world you've waded into. You've been extra cautious in your choice of clients recently and I couldn't help but worry it's some latent paranoia since the raid."

"So you're still keeping an eye on me?"

Iwroteathing
Iwroteathing
1,224 Followers