The Fixer Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nym was now stuck, she would be spending an hour naked with her hands cuffed together, a vibrating wand inches from her pussy. She tried to keep herself together, but only lasted until she sat down in her seat in reception and immediately pressed the wand against her clit. Sat at her desk, her joy swirled with a plan well executed so she could enjoy this singular moment of an illicitly stolen orgasm, her workplace reduced to the stage for her debauched desires.

Nym calmed down a bit after the first wave of orgasms, she was trapped like this for some time and couldn't spend every moment masturbating, but the buzzing wand so close to her intimates was a constant reminder that she could fall to pleasure at her discretion. She stood up and walked around, the chain from the collar rolling between her buttcheeks with every step. She made sure her sexualised body became a presence in every room, from the well decorated manager's offices to the men's toilets, occasionally stopping to edge herself with the vibrator but not fall to an orgasm again until her walk was done.

Nym sat back down in her reception area, the office chair giving her a bit of trouble with her hands cuffed in place. As she sat down her mouse jiggled, clearing the corporate screensaver. For someone as on edge as Nym, a sudden change in her surroundings startled her and she jumped to her feet, knocking her office chair over.

"Shit" Nym cursed to herself as she began a labourious process of trying to pick up her office chair with her hands tied in front of her. She started by trying to maneuver it with her legs, occasionally gripping whatever bit she could, the wand inexpertly vibrating against whatever skin the chair pressured it into.

"You need a hand?" Asked an Asian woman waiting at reception.

"Oh no thanks I..." Nym absentmindedly began before realising the situation she was in and interrupting herself with a scream of humiliated fear. "Holy shit, I am so sorry, please don't tell my boss..."

"Relax, I'm no narc. You actually have been incredibly lucky to be discovered by me." Badiha reassured. Nym didn't need to know that Badiha had painstakingly hacked and surveilled a series of laboratories looking for anything that could get her in. One common lead was to hack into the office WiFi and check if anyone was using it to download porn. Then she would check other internet histories to try and find details that could be used. After months of searching, Badiha finally found Nym's internet history of accessing exhibitionism porn, posting on forums, and even DMs with others talking about the adventures she planned and her experience with nooners. Once she had that, it did not take much to manipulate the situation to engineer this meeting.

"Why am I lucky?" Nym sniffed, tears starting to form in her eyes.

"Because my job is actually to curate experiences such as the one you are currently in. I was hoping to bribe you for a favour, but instead how about I help you scratch this itch of yours better than anything you have ever experienced?" Badiha offered.

"What? I met you 30 seconds ago and you expect me to let you have your way with me?" Nym yelled, stepping back from this strange woman.

"I admit I may have come on a bit strong but it is all the truth. I want a favour from you, so you know I won't let you be harmed, arrested, or fired. Hell, I'll even throw in the bribe at the end so you don't feel like you're missing out." Nym's face softened, Badiha knew very well the expression of someone whose curiosity was beginning to overtake their sensible incredulity.

"So you're a pimp?" Nym asked.

"Nothing so crude. Basically you are far from being the only woman with strange desires. Don't get me wrong you are still an extreme minority, but there are at least enough of you that some are wealthy, and they pay me to hide their clothes, or tie them up, or generally organise for them to be in deviant predicaments." Badiha explained.

"Suppose I believe you. Clearly I don't need your help."

"I can see you have some insight, but I have resources you don't. With the right phone calls I could have you doing a masked striptease in front of your coworkers, or tied naked deep in the forest, or have you pose for naked photos that will be on billboards around the country by tomorrow morning." Badiha had found her pitch highly erotic, but if anything it has made Nym less interested.

"If I'm being honest that's not what I get out of this. I like planning my own adventures, I don't want to be in control in the moment, but putting my brain to creative situations then watching helplessly as my plan comes together around me, it's like being in the middle of a sexually charged heist movie." Nym explained, surprising herself and Badiha in how comfortable she suddenly was talking about her kinks to this stranger.

"Oh I certainly get that, I also know the best part of a heist movie is when the plan falls apart and the heroes have to think on their feet. What I am offering you is that experience with my personal guarantee it won't end badly." Badiha pitched, seeing Nym really considering her offer. "How much longer is this adventure you have crafted set to last?"

"Probably half an hour, maybe a bit longer." Nym guessed. Badiha nodded and immediately removed her clothes to add gravitas and credulity to her position. Standing naked in front of a stunned Nym, she put her clothes into a neat pile and left them on the reception desk.

"Alright, I will return in half an hour to hear your answer to my proposition." She chirped before walking out of the door naked to leave Nym with her horny thoughts.

When Badiha returned, still naked but now with a backpack full of plans, Nym was lying twitching on the floor behind her reception desk, grunting with frustration. For ten minutes she considered Badiha's offer before she realised that it was a terrible idea, that all consideration was coming from a horny brain that had been edging for some time and needed release. To drive the thoughts from her mind she had pushed the vibrator hard against her clit, then felt the vibrations slow to a stop as the batteries ran dry.

"I accept your proposal, please play with me, make me one of your clients." She growled as Badiha smiled in front of her. Just as she said that, Badiha heard a beeping noise coming from the lab. "That's the centrifuge, sample tubes 1 and 2 contain the keys to these handcuffs and the keys to my locker where my clothes and belongings are."

"Ooh, neat." Badiha announced, skipping past the reception into the lab. As Nym was facing away from the door, she couldn't see what Badiha was up to, but in her extreme sexual frustration she wished she would hurry up.

Eventually she felt Badiha's arms wrap around her body and moaned in anticipation, she felt something flat and smooth press against her index finger and she was so horny she didn't realise what had happened until Badiha backed away from her. She held up Nym's phone, which she had just unlocked with Nym's fingerprint, and took a picture of her current predicament.

"Nice, now we're going to go on a little adventure, and I'm going to make sure there's lots of pictures for you to remember me by. Of course if there is any resistance I can always send these photos to your contacts, or upload it onto the various social media apps you have here." Badiha taunted, dangling Nym's phone in front of her eyes. She casually walked over to the pile of clothes she had left behind and began redressing. As she did so, she began her explanation to Nym of what was ahead of her.

"So I only had an hour to work on this plan, but I think I've got it all figured out. You and I will have a little adventure while my colleague makes sure nothing bad happens to the lab. Seeing as you like to be involved in your predicaments, think of what is about to happen as an immersive choose your own adventure game. At key stages I will ask what you want to happen next, and as the adventure plays out you can take pride in your input." Badiha pulled Nym to her feet and made sure to take a selfie of herself fully clothed next to her naked captive, while Grace entered the office and got to work picking up the chair to take her seat behind reception.

"So for our first step, do you want to continue to have your hands chained like that, or do you want your hands free for the adventure? I must warn you that the price of freeing your hands is that you must wear a gag."

Nym's mind buzzed, she was in a fog of eroticism, not ready to put together complex thoughts of what route was the best for her. Would this crazy woman be taking her places where having use of her hands would be more important than being able to explain herself? Her captor had promised her that this would 'not end badly' so the adventure couldn't be too public or too risky, right? In the end the annoyance of her dead wand bouncing against her thigh forced her hand.

"Please, gag me and unchain me." Nym asked. Badiha took the key and unlocked Nym's chains, letting her take a quick gasp of relief at her new found mobility before removing a ball gag from her backpack and clipping it onto Nym's face. Nym moaned into her gag as she rubbed her wrists, taking the dead wand off her wrist and casually tossing it to one side.

"Now that you're gagged, I'm going to have to phrase the decisions in a way you can nonverbally respond to. So, nod or shake your head, do you want to leave the office? Bear in mind, if you choose to stay in the office, the rest of your adventure will be livestreamed on a paid subscription only website. That means a small audience not containing anyone you know but a guaranteed audience nonetheless" Badiha explained.

Badiha clearly intended for this to be a challenge of risks Vs consequences for Nym, a small guaranteed audience Vs the chance of greater exposure. But for Nym the choice was a no-brainer. The only calculation her mind made was that venturing out of the office seemed like the most thrilling option and she eagerly nodded her head.

"Alright then, let's head out into the world." Badiha announced, linking arms with Nym and strutting towards the front door, briefly pausing to toss a casual wave to Grace on the way out of the door.

It wasn't too cold outside, but that didn't stop a gust of wind whipping around Nym's naked body and sending a shudder of goosebumps over her exposed skin. Nym had ventured out of the office naked once or twice when she had been on nooner duty, but they would always be a game of chicken with herself venturing as far out of the office as she could stomach before either her fear or her lust overcame her and she'd rush back to the office for cover or toys. Badiha scanned the quiet industrial estate, half the buildings were currently unoccupied and what remained were gutted of staff by Friday afternoon early leavers and work from homers so only a few cars remained indicating a quiet empty space occasionally flooded with the sound of low flying airplanes above.

"Alright Nym, my car is parked nearby...ish. Your options are the following. Either you walk with me to come get the car, or I leave you tied to that lamppost while I go and get it. Nod to come with me, shake your head to be tied to the lamppost." Badiha offered. Nym didn't mind being tied up but the thrill of a journey was far more her speed, forging forwards, ever getting further from safety and wondering what was around each corner, she nodded pretty much as soon as Badiha had finished talking.

"Nice, come with me then." Badiha chirped, confidently strutting ahead while Nym awkwardly skipped behind, switching between fearfully forcing her hands to her sides and covering herself with each distant sound of gust of wind. Badiha turned a corner and suddenly Nym was in an unfamiliar avenue of the industrial estate, she usually parked her car right next to her building and the food trucks and grocery shops were in a completely different direction.

"Alright, I think it's time for another decision." Badiha announced turning to Nym. "It's still a bit further to my car, your first option is that I give you my key and you wander the industrial estate alone trying to figure out which car is mine. The other option is that I could lead you to the car myself, however if I do that you will be leashed and blindfolded."

Nym once again thought through the options Badiha had given her. If she chose the first it would tantalizingly draw out her predicament, forcing her to be in proximity to everyone's cars so she could keep pressing the clicker and keep an eagle eye out for the flashing lights, but she didn't know how long it would go on for, and the more intense offer of a blindfolded dog walk seemed so much more direct and salacious. She grunted around the gag to demonstrate her preference for the second option.

Badiha got the leash and collar out of her backpack and fastened it around Nym's neck, recognising her moan of contented fear. Then she placed the blindfold over Nym's eyes and left her for a cruel amount of time, stood in exposed darkness, before picking up the leash and giving her a light tug forward.

Badiha maintained a slight pressure on the leash pulling Nym relentlessly but cautiously slowly forward. Each step she took Nym fell further into the swirling darkness of deviant submission. She pricked her ears for any sound of a potential audience but all she could hear was the click of Badiha's shoes occasionally punctuated by the roar of a plane overhead.

As Nym kept going forward on her unyielding journey, she heard another sound that made her skin fizzle with degraded expectation, the roar of a car's engine. It was close, very close, her mind raced at where she could be and if it possible for a car to pass so close without seeing her. The roar of questions resolved themselves when Nym heard the car honk it's horn repeatedly before driving away.

"Mmm" Nym groaned into her gag.

"Yes, that car was honking at your naked body." Badiha answered. "I wonder if this one will honk as well?"

As she said that another roar of an engine approached and Nym jumped on the spot as it honked its horn at her exposed body.

"How does it feel to know that between 2 and 10 people have just seen you naked and being led through a car park like a dog on a leash?" Badiha asked. Nym didn't know how she would have responded even if she wasn't gagged so just moaned with approval as she carried on her journey.

There were no more roars of mobile audiences before Nym heard the telltale beep of a car being remotely unlocked.

"Alright we're here" Badiha informed, ripping the blindfold off Nym's face. "Get in."

Nym climbed into the passenger seat of Badiha's car, a spacious Mercedes-Benz with leather seats, and awkwardly fastened her seatbelt around her bare breasts.

"So where do you want to go?"

"Mmm."

"Oh yeah, you're gagged, guess I'll have to give you some options then." Badiha got out Nym's phone and browsed through its contents as Nym awkwardly watched on. "So do you want to go to a go-kart track or to a bar?"

Nym took a moment to think through what had been offered, she knew her work team had discussed going go-karting then to the pub afterwards, Badiha was clearly testing her on how much time had passed. Whether or not her coworkers saw her naked body was based on if she thought she had been indulging this perverse fantasy of hers long enough that they would have finished go-karting. The frustration had been piling up within her and being faced with having to make these sorts of decisions seemed harsh, but she had to admit if she had been running the show, she would have orgasmed and finished up long ago, she needed someone to push her like this. Nym grunted a clearly multisyllabic series of words that Badiha took to mean go-karting.

"Alright, let's go go-karting." Badiha announced, starting the car. Nym squirmed in her seat as Badiha did nothing to prevent passersby from seeing her. Several cars pulled alongside to see Badiha's exposed thrall breathing increasingly heavy with the thrill of exposure and the thought of what lay ahead.

Nym was not to know that it was no accident that her office has gone go-karting. Her boss had received an email very special offer on go-karting in the week before the nooner, organised by Badiha to ensure they went to the track she had rented out for the day, partly so she could keep an eye on them, partly so if Nym chose this option she could guarantee no kids would be there and nobody would take advantage of the situation. All the other go-karters had been a selection of her contacts and friends that she knew she could trust and the staff had all been thoroughly bribed/threatened.

Nym got out of the car and felt her feet get heavier and heavier as she got closer to the entrance, Badiha could feel her resolve slipping and grasped her arm for support. They walked into the reception area together and the man behind the counter's eyes opened wide.

"Can I help you?" He stuttered.

"Maybe you can." Badiha announced, taking charge of the situation. "My friend and I would like to go go-karting please."

"We usually insist on safety equipment here, helmet, gloves and boiler suit." He explained.

"Certainly, although would it be OK if my friend skipped the boilersuit?" Badiha asked and Nym was shocked to see the man behind the counter agree. As Badiha began to squirm into the blue safety boilersuit, Nym pulled on her gloves, then pulled the helmet over her head, feeling not much safer than before.

Badiha led Nym through the reception out to the loud echoey sound of roaring engines around an empty warehouse. A race was currently in progress and Nym immediately studied the lap time monitors to see if there were any names she recognised. The monitors were giving first names only, there were some common names that she did recognise but it was just as likely to be someone else than someone she knew, plus there were more names that none of her coworkers had. As Badiha lead Nym to the waiting area, she became certain it wasn't her work colleagues on the go-karts.

Because they were also in the waiting area.

"Hi everyone!" Badiha chirped, turning all eyes to her, and then immediately to the naked woman she had just walked up arm in arm with. Nym felt her whole body seize up as her work colleagues all studied her naked body and began to laugh and comment on this exhibitionist that had just joined their party. "So how are you guys enjoying go-karting?"

"Well we certainly weren't expecting this." One of the young nerdy lab interns replied as he enjoyed Nym's squirming exposure.

"Are you serious? That is disgusting." The chemical engineer sneered, she had always been so nice to Nym, relishing another woman at this male dominated field, but now she was looking at her like her naked body had just set back modern feminism by twenty years.

It was only after these comments that Nym realised they didn't recognise her. The helmet she had been forced to wear was shielding her identity, she had thought her life was over but Badiha had figured out how to naturally conceal her identity.

"Now the reason this young lady is all naked and humiliated is that she lost a bet with me. How would you guys like to help us do a new bet?" Badiha asked with mixed responses from her audience. "I'll let her choose the loser's forfeit of course, she can either give the winner of the race a kiss on the podium, or she can do something crazy like do a naked lap of the track leashed to a go-kart with her hands cuffed behind her back."

Badiha couldn't see the admiring scowl Nym was giving her below the helmet and around the gag. The trick she had played was masterful, removing her helmet to give her work colleague a kiss was unthinkable, but her work colleagues didn't know that. If she took the safer option she would look more deviant through her choice. Nonetheless Nym didn't know how good Badiha was at go-karting and decided not to risk it. She held up two fingers to indicate the second option and the audience of her coworkers reacted appropriately.