The Fixer Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iwroteathing
Iwroteathing
1,229 Followers

"I take it that by now Clementine has informed you of my latest demand?" John smirked.

"Yes, and it's not what we agreed." Badiha shot back.

"All we agreed is that you would keep me happy in exchange for Clementine's life."

"Come on John, you're being unreasonable."

"Once you get past a certain level of power you no longer concern yourself with what's reasonable. In fact there's a pretty strong case that being unreasonable is the only way to get to an obscene level of power. It's certainly all anyone does with such power, reinforce and perpetuate their pathological need to never be told no. So here I am, far more secure and powerful than you, telling you that it doesn't matter how unreasonable my request is. I want to make daughter dearest my whore, and your only response should be 'yes, sir.' Do I make myself clear?"

"How the fuck am I supposed to do that?"

"I'm frightfully sorry but that's not my problem. Although if you don't come through and have mummy and daughter at my Dartmoor summer house by the 1st of the month it will very much be yours." John announced.

"Dartmoor summer house?" Badiha asked as John got up to leave.

"Of course you wouldn't know, I have a private house for these sorts of things, it is a secret location in Dartmoor, not so much an address as grid coordinates. 50.521638,-3.921683, be there first thing in the morning." He ordered as he stood up to saunter out of the Starbucks, leaving behind an untouched cup of coffee.

...

Even with all her lost status, her fall from powerful fixer to degraded prostitute, Clementine was still good at what she did. She still had her contacts, still knew how to know things before others, and was still able to find out the outcome of Badiha's meeting with John before Badiha had even managed to finish her dejected trudge home.

It's why she had left Badiha a note.

~~~

Dear Badiha,

I'm so, so, so, sorry.

In a world of skulduggery and Machievellian scheming, you stayed a woman of honour. I always suspected that one day someone would betray you in these horrible power games that we play, so I strove to prevent that. I worked hard shielding your bright (albeit perverted) corner of the world from the machinations of the amoral (amongst which I used to count myself). I was prepared for the heartbreak on the day I failed, I am still not sure I will ever overcome the sadness that your downfall is to come at my hands.

There is only one thing in my life I would do anything, no matter how unspeakable, to protect, and I'm afraid John zeroed in on her with malicious focus. I know us running away and going into hiding will leave you in an impossible position, believe me if there was any way I could have made this not a choice between you and my daughter I would have.

Once safe I will look into helping you however I can, but I wouldn't rely on it as I won't be doing anything that can put at risk everything I am protecting with my disgraceful actions. The reputation destruction plan was good but we simply didn't have the time to put it together.

I am deeply thankful for everything you have done, everything you have sacrificed for me. I do not hope for your forgiveness, just your understanding.

~~~

Badiha crumpled the note in her hand and collapsed on her sofa.

...

"So, we're going to need to go into hiding then?" Grace asked, having read the letter for herself. Badiha was still sat in the exact same spot on the sofa staring at her feet.

"Clementine is just scared. She still owes me a favour." Badiha mumbled.

"This is no time for that. You can't just hope, you need a plan."

"I have both. But it's going to be unpleasant."

...

John sat in his Dartmoor farmhouse. Totally off the grid and isolated so he could realise his sadistic desires in private. He looked out on the windswept moor and saw a single black car approaching on the dirt road that broke through the patch of trees separating his estate from the nearest public road.

The car parked up and Badiha sheepishly got out, closing the door behind her.

"I couldn't help notice that your car is absent a bald sex slave about to watch in horror as her daughter gets the same treatment." John drawled, his smile turning to a angry sneer.

"You overplayed your hand." Badiha explained. "Clementine was in your pocket, but now thanks to your greed, Clementine went into hiding again."

"Her coming to you in the first place was an act of desperation, I'm certain recapturing her will be a sinch if even you cannot help her." John cockily noted. "But until then I believe we had an agreement."

"It was more of a threat. Are you seriously going to follow through with that?"

"Absolutely, and you are too. With the resources at my disposal I could have you captured ready for expedition to a foreign prison of my choosing before your car even reaches the main road." John threatened.

Badiha had hoped it wouldn't have to come to this, but she was prepared. She knew it would be far worse than her training on the island, but maybe not by enough that she couldn't handle it.

"Come on in, I had a lot planned for Bella and you're going to go through all of it and worse." He announced opening the door to the farmhouse.

Badiha looked around the rustic building, without any clues as to what John had in store for her, there were no other people, no devices or tools left out, just a well furnished holiday house, kitchen to the left, hallway down the middle, warm lounge to the right.

"You must come see the fireplace." John bid, "it's incredibly large, a roaring fire in there can heat the whole house, and it's big enough that you could put all your clothes into it without any problems." It wasn't an order, it wasn't even a suggestion, it was an exercise in making sure Badiha was clear about John's expectations. She sighed with resignation as she began to remove her clothes.

John was right about the fireplace, Badiha put all her clothes in a pile, then threw the whole pile in at once and the large roaring fire barely sputtered before erasing the last traces of Badiha's only coverings.

"Stand to attention, arms by your sides, eyes on the floor!" He barked. Badiha snapped into position at his command. John then inspected her body, his critical eyes wandering over her vulnerable skin. "I always like to inspect my livestock before I assign them a role."

"It's unfortunate for you that of the women I have had under my complete domination, an overwhelming majority have been middle eastern, it's a quirk of the people I do business with I'm afraid. So your brown cunt is not as exotic in my eyes as a homegrown woman in the less corrupt country I live in." John explained, running his hand over Badiha's pussy to make his point. "Implants are an interesting point, I've only ever had two women with breasts your size under my control, both natural so they didn't have this uniquely slutty shape to them, they were more pendulous. I'm trying to decide if I like you more or less as a result."

"You have the body of someone who used to really take care of herself at the gym but is now starting to slack off." He laughed. There was then a tense silence as he finished his inspection.

"I've decided." John announced. He grabbed Badiha by the hair and dragged her towards the back door. "You disgust me. Your breast implants, your shaved pussy, no sign of embarrassment or shame as I inspect you. That you ever thought yourself worthy of being part of high society is disgusting. You are a sex crazed, subhuman, degenerate. I would compare you to a breeding sow but I would be embarrassed to let my pigs mate with you."

John dragged Badiha out of the back door of his farm house and towards the old barn where Badiha was certain some very unpleasant things were waiting for her.

"So the next few days are going to be an exercise in learning your place, is that clear?" He flung open the small back door to the barn, where a variety of malicious devices awaited. "As you can see this is a semi-active barn. There are some ponies and a couple of herds of sheep roaming the moors that belong to me and often need assistance. Usually I pay people to do the maintenance for me but in your case I'll make an exception."

John walked over to a workbench and picked up a device that looked like a big red pair of pliers with a bar across one end. He picked it up, slotted in a yellow tag, then walked over to Badiha and pushed her head to one side

"I suppose as you are now my property, I should tag you as such. It's good that you already have pierced ears, it makes the process a little less painful."

Badiha yelped as she felt a hot pressure on her ear.

"Of course in the old days the tag itself would have all the information necessary printed on it so everyone could see, but these days it's all chips and apps. Such a shame that I now have to explain to you what I've tagged you with."

"Let me guess, breeding stock?" Badiha interrupted.

"I guess that's what I deserve for getting cheap stupid livestock. Have you not been paying attention? I would be embarrassed to have my animals dirty themselves on your body." John explained, leaning in to whisper for emphasis. "This tag marks you for the slaughterhouse."

Badiha swallowed her nerves, John was clearly talking for dramatic effect, he was a sadist but he was always looking for an angle on a situation and Badiha would be no good to him dead.

"Until then though, let's see your new home." John announced, dragging Badiha by the hair to a row of wooden stalls. "This is where we house sick livestock, appropriate wouldn't you say? In the corner here is a heater, because it gets pretty cold on the moors at night. The only thing you will have to worry about is keeping me happy enough to keep your pen heated. Every time you disobey me, or respond to my command too slowly, or even give me a look I think is disrespectful, the temperature in your new bedroom drops by one level."

Badiha squirmed as John showed her the app on his phone that let him control the heating level. He drank in her fear, she knew that he was playing with her to indulge his sadism and felt playing along was the thing to do. Badiha didn't know everything about John, but she hoped he'd never dominated someone as deviant as her. She'd specifically trained herself to handle the sort of punishment he was about to dish out, hopefully she'd be able to keep herself from snapping long enough...

Badiha trailed off in that thought, long enough for what? Grace was still working on figuring out how to destroy John's reputation, but she had virtually nothing to work with but a few residual favours owed to Badiha. Badiha hoped that Clementine could pull something off, but she had been fighting for her own survival for a while now, keeping herself and Bella safe while also freeing Badiha seemed like a tall order.

"Now then livestock, you've been upright on your back trotters far too long. From now on you are to crawl everywhere on all fours." John ordered. Badiha concluded her dark thoughts and she got onto her hands and knees, someone had to save her, all she had to do was bide her time and hold onto that hope.

"Glad you know your place. Now heel bitch!" Badiha crawled on all fours to John's side and clumsily kept up with him as he led her to the far side of the pens. As she reached the large double doors opened out to look over the moors, she noticed he was veering to one side towards a stool with a small familiar device plugged into the only outside plug socket.

"You must have expected this was coming, you should have seen the look in Clementine's eyes when I used this to take away her humanity." John bragged as he sat down on the stool and picked up the hair clippers. "Kneel in front of me."

Badiha silently obeyed, kneeling on the floor and bracing herself. She stared straight ahead, looking at John's trousers, the rapidly growing tent confirming his deep enjoyment of indulging raw sadism. She stared blankly, occasionally biting her lips to hold back expressing her shame while the clippers ran across her head and strands of her former life fell to the ground by her feet.

"You know this serves lots of purposes that it didn't with Clementine. For her I wanted all the simpering pawns to see their former power broker beaten and humiliated. But for you it's more practical. Without your hair you'll feel even more exposed to the elements if you try to run or earn my ire enough to be sleeping without heating. Also I plan to put you in some pretty hideous situations and don't want to have to constantly clean out any mess clumped in your hair. Although I'd be lying if I said I didn't deeply enjoy the sight of a woman stripped of her dignity, her beauty, her very link to civilised society." John placed the clippers to one side and picked up a razer, a bowl of water, and some shaving cream. Badiha shuddered a little but still didn't allow herself to show her disgrace as John began to lather up her head.

"Did Clementine tell you the story of when I did this with her. She had an audience and some celebratory disgraces of course but that's not what I enjoyed most." John elaborated as he began to run the razer of Badiha's head. "No, the highlight for me was after all that, when I dropped Clementine off after the party. I gave her a tight short dress, the kind low end prostitutes wear, and dropped her a few miles from her house. I stayed nearby and watched the high and mighty Clementine, once so pompous, now walking down on the street eliciting looks of disgust, and far more delicious for me, pity. Sub-human trash for everyone to see."

John rinsed off Badiha's bald head while he shuddered in the memory.

"I'm going to go look at the pictures I took. You aren't going to get all of my time so you're going to have to get used to keeping yourself busy, but I will aid in that effort by giving you tasks. Bring me two buckets of water from the river." John ordered.

Badiha knew enough to know none of her additional questions would be answered. She could see a slight twinge of disappointment in his face that he didn't get to punish her for asking why he wanted the water or where the river is or any other detail that would put her mind at ease. She simply took two buckets and set off in a direction that felt downhill.

When Badiha returned with two buckets weighed down with water, John felt a tinge of pride at his cunning lesson for his latest captive. She now knew how vast the estate was, how far she could walk without encountering another human being, and how cold the whipping winds of the moors could get even during the day. He also channelled the memories of the torture of Sisyphus by upending the buckets over Badiha, rendering pointless the task she had taken all afternoon to achieve. It certainly would have hit Badiha's psyche harder if she hadn't expected him to do that since the moment she filled the buckets.

Dinner was a dog bowl filled with leftover scraps from what John had been eating, it was pretty meager but it was better than nothing, even if John made Badiha eat it straight from the bowl like a dog, laughing the whole time.

John dragged Badiha to the barn and put the heating on in the pen. Badiha had obeyed all his instructions so he decided to let her have a night with full heat, if only to underscore what he had the power to take away. Badiha felt weird pushing all the straw to one side to make herself a nest to sleep in, but she was at least able to get a couple of hours sleep between the periods where she lay awake in worry and fear.

Badiha was rudely awoken early in the morning by John spraying her with a hose, laughing uproariously at her squeals of cold and shock.

"Alright livestock, I have some final preparations for you today before we settle into a pattern for what is to be your new life. So let's start with your eating arrangements." John led Badiha to the middle of a field where a feeding trough had been set up with a storage unit above it and a timer to distribute as small serving of food. The machine made a whirring sound and some pellets dropped out of the machine into the trough.

"Here we go, so when I'm not here to feed you scraps, you'll be eating these pig pellets. I've checked and this brand won't make you ill and most importantly won't fatten you up as long as the serving sizes are kept small. So go ahead, breakfast is served." John maliciously invited.

Badiha took a deep breath before getting down on her hands and knees and sticking her head in the trough to begin crunching away at the pellets.

"Very good piggy, I didn't even have to order you not to use your trotters." John congratulated, before having a nasty thought. "I didn't have to order you, did I? You just found your natural place as an animal. God, the thought of when I was drinking coffee with you, talking to you like you were a human, it fills me with revulsion."

Badiha felt she could handle these pellets, they tasted like a greasy oatmeal that had been hardened to a soft pill. It certainly felt less horrible than the volley of hard swats John unleashed on her bottom as he vented his frustrations.

"Alright my red rumped whore, we're going to record my insurance policy, lay down some ground rules, then leave you to become acquainted with your new life." John explained, leading Badiha back to the barn.

John sat her down on the stool he had been sitting on when he had sheared her head, Badiha could still see some clumps of her hair on the ground that had escaped being blown away in the night. He then went and fetched a camera to point directly at Badiha's exposure.

"So this video is going to be you looking directly into camera and telling a future audience how you consent to, and even enjoy, being treated like inhuman garbage. Make sure to keep a big grin on your face and really think through what you want to say, your heating goes down by one setting each time I have to do another take." John elaborated as he took his position, camera pointed straight at Badiha's humiliation. Badiha took a deep breath in and tried to find the mental place she had been in when she was Cunt on that Scottish Isle. She couldn't lapse into it through being forced into four word sentences, she needed to immediately become the happy whore she knew was deep inside of her.

"Hello!" She began with a big grin across her face. "My name is Badiha Sehgal, at least that's what people who think I am a human being call me. But people who know the real me have lots of names for me; Slut, Filth, Bitch, Sex Meat. These are all applicable and I love each and every one of them. John saw what a cock hungry fuck pig I am, and granted my greatest wish to become the single-minded livestock I was always destined to become. He gave me a safe word and I hope to forget it as my mind degrades into a mush of sex crazed animalism. Anyone who is worried about me, don't be, I am becoming the sub-human sex slave I always dreamed of being."

"Very good. I'm pretty sure my career could survive anything, but I'd rather defend being a kinky adulterer than a rapist." John smiled as he held up the memory card that held Badiha's confession. "So I have some big important things to do in a world you're not a part of any more. I'll be locking up the house but keeping the barn unlocked so you can sleep and maintain yourself there. This place deliberately doesn't have anything with an outside connection so I can't monitor you, however you don't know when I'll be back so I'm going to give you a schedule and you will have to keep to it. If I come back and you are not doing what you should be, you better get ready for a lot of very cold nights."

Badiha waited awkwardly as John got out a piece of paper and began scribbling some things down. Then he hung it under the clock in the barn and stood back to drink in Badiha's fear as she saw her new life listed for her.

Iwroteathing
Iwroteathing
1,229 Followers