The Fixer Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Five minutes later Nym found herself climbing into a go-kart, her stomach filled with churning nerves. As she sat on the seat, the vibrations from the engine started to rattle through her frame. She gripped the steering wheel hard and found herself moaning with each rev of the engine. At the drop of the green flag she pressed her foot to the pedal and powered off alongside her fellow racers, but the intense vibrations mixed with all her frustrations up to that point and she practically crashed at the first corner with her body wildly spasming from her orgasm.

Nym couldn't believe the situation she was in, she desperately needed to win but she had spent the first few minutes bouncing off all the walls while she orgasmed. She worried if she went too fast the vibrations, the prickle of cold air on her skin, the rush of excitement, it would continue to have such a profound effect on her. The only saving grace was that this was Badiha's first time go-karting and it showed, even with her main opponent's mind clouded by waves of pleasure wracking through her body, Badiha was only able to get a half lap lead before the fog raised and Nym began racing.

Nym couldn't believe the frustrating tightrope she had to walk, every time she began to catch up on Badiha, she felt a familiar wellspring inside of her and she had to slow down and take some deep breaths to keep herself from going over the edge. It didn't help that every time one of her work colleagues passed her they would clearly slow down to give her a good look, all except the chemical engineer who was still disgusted by the whole thing.

Eventually Nym managed to get in a rhythm that kept her head clear, but by then she had accepted that she would not be able to catch up with Badiha before the checkered flag would signal the end of her dignity. She turned a corner and her eyes bulged with a sudden discovery. The chemical engineer had deliberately rammed into Badiha's go-kart, knocking her into a barrier and keeping her from getting out. Nym's mouth hung open as she calmly drove passed the accident and then crossed the line on her final lap, she'd somehow won.

Everyone except the chemical engineer was disappointed, including Nym. She slunk out of her car to empty cheers and congratulations as Badiha joined her chuckling.

"Well you can't win 'em all eh?" Badiha shrugged. "How about another race, double or nothing?"

"Oh absolutely." A particularly pervy biochemist agreed. "Just as soon as you've done your forfeit."

Nym actually let a smile creep onto her face as she saw the shock in Badiha's eyes. Everyone agreed that the bet was whoever lost would be doing a lap of dishonour. The chemical engineer was in shock, she had rammed Badiha off the road to stop this perverse game, but despite Badiha's mild objections she had simply moved it on to another. Badiha peeled off her boiler suit, and then began to remove the rest of her clothes.

"I'm going home." The chemical engineer sneered, her objections barely heard above the cheer of the remaining audience as Badiha freed her E-cup tits from her bra. A couple other members of staff who were uncomfortable with the impromptu strip show also decided to leave before Badiha peeled her knickers down her legs to reveal her shaved pussy to the group.

Badiha cheekily rolled her eyes as she picked up her bag and removed the collar and leash she had led Nym through the car park with earlier, and the handcuffs she had saved for a special occasion. The audience agreed it was only fair that Nym drive the go-kart, then proceeded to assist in setting up Badiha's degrading walk while Nym got settled back in the driver's seat.

The employee had never envisioned his day would contain a moment where he dropped a checkered flag so that a naked woman could rev up her engine and begin slowly dragging another naked woman round his track by a leash. The gathered audience cheering at the humiliation of a vanquished foe as Nym took this opportunity to occasionally lurch forward and cause her conquest to comically stumble.

On the first long stretch she looked back and was able to see the smile on Badiha's face and the bounce in her breasts with every step the leash bid her to take. Deep down Nym felt a wellspring of envy at Badiha's humiliating exposure. She found herself beginning to accelerate, forcing Badiha into a jog, her unsupported E-cup breasts beginning to bounce uncomfortably and the smile beginning to fade.

Nym turned a corner and had to restrain herself from speeding up further. Causing this level of discomfort in her tormentor was fun but it would certainly put a damper on the whole event if she fell over and hurt herself on the hard tarmac. Nevertheless she kept her prisoner at a steady jog to let her know who was in charge.

The crowd cheered as a sweaty, out of breath Badiha turned into her final straight. At this point Nym allowed herself one more rebellious prank, parking the go-kart five metres from the finishing line, then joining in with her work colleagues laughing at Badiha straining to cross the finish line and pleading with her captor to let her finish.

After a few moments Nym lurched over the line, then uncuffed Badiha so she could get to work figuring out how to regain the upper hand.

"Well I did agree to double or nothing, and it looks like all the prudes have left, so how about we ratchet up the forfeit for the loser?" Badiha asked the group, sending tingly sparks coursing through Nym's body. "Person who loses gets tied to the scaffolding behind the podium. If the loser gets lapped once, everyone gets 30 minutes to do whatever they want with their hands, if the loser gets lapped twice, the time goes up to 1 hour and you get access to my bag of toys here, and if you lap the loser 3 times, she will take off her helmet."

"Wait, do we know her?" One of the audience asked, making Nym's body heat up with embarrassment.

"Well I hope you don't think the helmet was a fashion statement. This lady is a celebrity, if you lap her three times you'll have the tabloid scoop of the century." Badiha lied.

"That's her forfeit for losing, what if you lose?" The biochemist asked.

"Same outcome for the first 2 lappings I guess," Badiha thought aloud. "If I lose and you lap me a third time I'll give you my clothes, my bag, and my car. I will be left naked with absolutely nothing and have to figure out for myself what to do next." The murmurs from the audience of Nym's coworkers were loud and palpable. As the group were once again shepherded to the go-karts, Badiha took Nym to one side for a quiet conversation.

"This is your adventure not mine." Badiha began, "I think deep down you will be disappointed if you don't end up tied to the scaffolding for your coworkers lust. So when I say this it is for your own good; if you beat me in this race, I will get all the pictures I have taken with your phone and upload it on every social media app you have installed."

Badiha opted not to put her clothes back on, joining Nym in racing wearing nothing but gloves and a helmet. Once again they found themselves sitting in a go-kart, the vibrations of the revving engines flowing through their exposed bodies. The green flag dropped and the karts sped off. This time it was Badiha who was overwhelmed by the feeling of wind rushing against her exposed skin. While Nym was able to remain calm from previous experience Badiha crashed into the wall at the first corner and Nym sped by.

Nym now had a conundrum, she couldn't race away without photos of her deviation ending up on all her accounts, but if she slowed down to let Badiha catch up, she would be allowing her coworkers to catch up and potentially lap her too many times. She opted for a middle ground approach where she lingered at the back of the pack and hoped Badiha would get her shit together.

Then she saw Badiha crash again.

"Fucking hell." Nym swore to herself, as she swerved the wrong way and deliberately crashed into a wall, slowly turning the kart around as she saw her colleagues speeding away from her. She looked back and saw Badiha still miles behind, getting lapped by the first of her colleagues and she decided she needed a little courage to do something stupid. She took her left hand off the wheel, with great difficulty peeled off the glove, and began lightly touching herself as she continued her race.

The effect on Nym's lap times was obvious as her focus waned, she would moan with humiliated delight each time a work colleague lapped her, only strengthening her resolve to fiddle with her clitoris. She surrendered herself to yet another degrading orgasm as Badiha finally caught up to her and overtook. She tried to return to reality, but even though Badiha was now speeding away so she didn't have to go slow any more, she couldn't bring herself to remove her hand from between her legs. It wasn't long until the first of her coworkers was lapping her for a second time.

'What if I just let it happen?' She thought to herself, 'what if I just let all my coworkers know that I was the exhibitionist slut they all saw naked, that they all get to play with.' She swum in that thought for a moment, but reality crashed down on her and with great difficulty she put her left hand back on the wheel.

A newly refocused Nym was not terrible at go-karting, she was able to keep pace with the group so nobody else managed to get that second lapping. It was only when she had caught back up with Badiha that she once again slowed and her coworkers began to pass her again. As she raced she kept an eye on the man in the blue jumpsuit with the red trim. She didn't even know who it was, just that he was in the lead, rapidly gaining on her, and maybe able to lap her that unspeakable third time if she didn't do something drastic.

Nym started bumping Badiha, trying to get her to drive faster, but Badiha had decided to make this go down to the post as close as possible. In the penultimate lap he was right behind them and gunning it. Nym was between a rock and a hard place, either she avoided that third lap by overtaking Badiha and getting her naked humiliation plastered all over the internet, or she gets overtaken and her work life would be over.

In a drastic moment of clarity, Nym took action. She jerked her steering wheel to one side and slammed into the man behind her, crashing them both into a wall and blocking his path with her car. She gave Badiha enough time to pull away before she saw second place approaching fast and decided to race off.

Now the game was really on, Nym had to go one lap without being overtaken by the two fastest racers both now on her tail. All thoughts of her wind-prickled skin and hungry pussy became lost to the exhilarating race. She pressed hard, swerving all over the road to block any route for overtaking. It was her fastest lap and she managed to hold them at bay. She let out a scream of jubilation as she crossed the line with the other racers still behind her.

Nym was so relieved that her identity was safe, she forgot for a moment what she was on the hook for. She remembered when she pulled into the pit lane and saw a gathering of her coworkers looking over her with malicious smiles. She didn't struggle as they lifted her out of the driver's seat and led her towards the scaffolding around the podium, Badiha already waiting with a collection of cable ties in her hands.

Nym turned around and felt the cold metal of the scaffold press against her back as she stretched her arms wide and felt the uncompromising compression of the plastic ties bind her wrists apart.

At first her coworkers just watched her squirm, a universe of possibilities ahead of them but still a veneer of respectability holding them back. That veneer was thoroughly removed when Badiha took her bag and upended it in front of her tied client. Nym looked down and could not believe so much could fit in such a small bag.

There was a wand; larger and more powerful than Nym's dead device, a small leather flogger, a variety of brightly coloured pens, a remote control egg, some vibrating anal beads, some lube, and some nipple clamps on a chain, some suction cups, and some devices even Nym didn't recognise.

"Your hour starts now." Badiha announced, pressing a button on her phone to start a timer.

As expected the pervy biochemist was the first to approach her, grabbing a red pen and using it write 'loser' in big letters across Nym's chest. He then began to roughly knead her breasts while the rest of the group decided what they were going to do with the other toys. The lead tech didn't partake, but instead got his phone out to get ample pictures and recordings of Nym's use.

Nym moaned and squirmed as the pervy biochemist pressed himself against Nym to get a better grab on her bottom, his hands roughly grabbing her cheeks while an errant finger brushed against her anus. A different coworker whispered in Badiha's ear and Badiha found herself having to clarify something to all gathered.

"Just as an FYI, no fucking. Nobody here wants to see your penis, I don't have any condoms, and I don't know where you've been. Just use the toys provided."

Another of Nym's coworkers grabbed the flogger, then advanced, pushing the pervy biochemist to one side, running the leather tassels up and down Nym's heaving body, before pulling back and whipping it down across her breasts.

The leather on the flogger was soft, it didn't do any damage and it certainly wasn't designed to cause strong pain. What it did was give Nym the certain sensation that her body had been whipped. She was tied and at the mercy of her coworkers, and as their will was that her body be whipped, that was what was happening. Each impact sent a wave of pressure out from her prickling skin and she moaned with her dominated sensations. The pervy biochemist tapped his colleague on the shoulder, while the coworker had gotten to work whipping Nym's tits, he had taken the opportunity to get a red pen and had drawn a target on Nym's bottom.

The coworker obliged as soon waves of pressured warmth were emanating from Nym's bottom.

Meanwhile the remaining coworkers began sharing round the lube, applying it liberally to every toy in the bag designed for internal use. Nym squirmed on the spot but didn't fight it as the pervy biochemist spread her cheeks for the man carrying the vibrating anal beads. As the first vibrating bead popped past her anus, Nym gasped at the feeling of the egg pushing against her pussy with very little resistance.

The other coworkers set to work making sure Nym's entire lower body was turned into a mess of vibrations and violations. One by one all five beads had been pushed up Nym's bottom, the egg had been inserted and turned up to its highest vibration setting. Then, just as the pervy biochemist had finished writing 'fuck me here' on her pubis, another coworker malevolently approached her with the wand.

The toys didn't need to create vibrations as strong as a go-kart for targeted sensations to radiate, throwing Nym into body-wracking waves of sensations that she swum in, screaming with joy as her coworkers unknowingly gave their receptionist the longest, largest and most degrading orgasm she thought possible.

When she finished swimming in wave after wave of pleasure, Nym was able to come down and return to herself, feeling a sense of finality in the final unraveling of her frustrated adventure. However her smiling coworkers and Badiha's indifference clearly communicated time wasn't up yet.

...

Grace sat in the reception area of the laboratory, wondering when Badiha and Nym were going to get back. The sun had set and she didn't even need to still be at reception as the lab would have closed at least half an hour ago. She recognised the headlights of Badiha's car pulling up outside the reception, Badiha got out and then opened her passenger door to Nym. Nym was still in a dream world, barely able to walk straight or engage in any other task that required an ounce of concentration. Grace wasn't surprised she was still naked, her clothes were still in a pile next to the desk, but she was surprised at the sheer volume of dirty graffiti covering her body.

"So here are your clothes. How about you get dressed and we give you a lift home. Then we can discuss the favour we want from you." She gently explained.

"Please tell me you're recruiting. I'm sure I could put together a very creative application." Nym mumbled as she tried to return to her senses.

"Not right now, but we do often utilise freelancers such as yourself for other fantasies, so I'll keep you in mind." Badiha diplomatically replied.

Nym giggled as she began to dress herself again.

...

Grace was hanging out a Badiha's house sharing a glass of wine. They were waiting for Clementine to get back so they could share the good news with her. With Nym in the bag it wouldn't be long until their plan comes to fruition.

When Clementine stormed into the house, the fearful anger on her face was even more noticeable than her recently shaved head.

"Good news!" Badiha announced, trying to ignore Clementine's conspicuous status. "We are owed a favour from someone who works in a laboratory, soon we'll be able to free you."

"How soon?" Clementine snapped sitting down on the sofa.

"Alright, I know this is humiliating for you but we need to do it properly to make sure everything..."

"I don't care about John and his friends shaving my head as a final humiliation after they'd all fucked me, I have thick skin and it will grow back. The problem is John's latest demand." Clementine grabbed the bottle and downed as much wine as she could handle. "He said that as I had dragged his daughter into this, he wanted to drag my daughter into my nightmare."

"Fuck." Grace instinctively responded.

"So please tell me we can get this son of a bitch before that happens." Clementine sneered.

"So now we have the DNA lab, our plan is to fake a DNA test to make it look like John is Grace's father. An affair scandal mixed with him alienating a major financial backer would probably get him removed from any positions of influence so he won't have any backing anymore. Once John is out of the equation nobody's going to continue giving resources to dealing with you." Badiha explained.

"That's your plan? That's your fucking plan? Have you seen the state of the Conservative party? They'll probably promote him if they find out his biggest secret is an affair. He is an MP for a seat that would elect Hitler's bowel movement if it was wearing a blue rosette. You need to crush him, not give him a blush. Fuck!" Clementine rambled, reaching to pull at her hair with frustration, then lashing out and kicking the coffee table when there was no hair to pull. "And you think Grace's father is a big enough financial backer to be a power broker. He isn't even in the top ten funders of that asshole."

"So what do you suggest, we just kill him?" Badiha asked.

"No, killing him would earn us the ire of his handlers. You were right on the money with reputational damage, a scandal would remove him from power and make it clear it is his fault, shielding us from reprisals, but it needs to be bigger than a simple affair." Clementine reasoned. "It's going to be hard to get him on his sexuality though. This weekend was the first time he deigned to fuck me and that was only because I had stopped asking."

That night they stayed up all night trying to think of something better.

...

"Badiha!" John announced with the same false joviality he had practiced over the years of networking and chumming to get where he was. Once again he hugged Badiha as a cover to pat her down and whirr his bug tracing device around her. Badiha held her nerve and swallowed her revulsion long enough to then sit down with her coffee. They prepared to chat but then had to sit in awkward silence while a Starbucks employee wiped down the table. Eventually even the minimum wage teenager could sense she was just making the situation more awkward and left.