The Fixer Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~

9am: breakfast is served.

9.30am: wash yourself with the hose, every third day use the razer and the shaving cream to ensure you do not have a single hair on your body.

10am: dig up one wheelbarrow full of earth from the side of the road and move to a pile next to the barn.

12am: lunch is served.

12.30am: pull the manual lawnmower around all cut lawns.

3pm: rake up all lawn cuttings.

4pm: dinner is served.

4.30pm: go to the river and refill a bucket of water for drinking the next day.

~~~

Badiha had a feeling that John was not entirely prepared for her arrival and had rushed the list. It was more important to him that she had some menial tasks to fill her days than what those tasks actually were. For days Badiha's master was a sheet of paper on the wall, filling her life with mindless busy work. Sometimes when she was digging a hole next to the road, she wondered if a car would drive by and see her bald and degraded, but John clearly knew how rarely people drove close to his estate and wanted to rub in how isolated Badiha was.

Every so often John would give Badiha a cold night in the barn, just to remind her that she was still at the whims of his sadism, but apart from that Badiha felt her mind descend into the mush of menial boredom that blurred one day into another.

She didn't know how long she had been there when one day she saw a car approaching. She was unloading another wheelbarrow of dirt next to the barn when the rumble of an approaching engine knocked her out of her monotony. A bright red Porsche pulled up to the barn, and Badiha flinched at the sound of a familiar voice squealing in surprise.

"Badiha." Bella yelled. "I'm so sorry, I had no idea my mother threw you under the bus like that."

"Bella? Does this mean you found a way to take John down?" Badiha asked as Bella grabbed her into a big hug.

"No, it means I'm not going to leave you to this madman like my mother did."

"Bella, no." Badiha pleaded. "Putting yourself through this won't fix anything. John is never placated; he always wants more."

"I have made a deal with John. He gets me for a week, as he asked for, then he will let me and you go and go back to the old arrangement with my mother." Bella explained.

"How do you know John will keep his word and let you go?"

"Because this has always been about hating my mother, she doesn't come back to the fold until we're free."

"What if your mother tries something?"

"She doesn't know where this place is, John keeps its location tightly locked down."

"And you're prepared to go through all this, look at me, I'm shaved, degraded, dehumanised. In ten minutes time that trough is going to dispense a serving of pig feed that is to be my lunch. This is dark stuff and if you aren't mentally prepared it's going to leave a deep painful mark." Badiha confronted, Bella was taken aback but her resolve was unbroken.

"I am much stronger than I used to be, it's a journey I have been on that you started. I will be fine."

...

John was not far behind and had the biggest and most wicked smile on his face. Badiha was eating her lunch and so was ignored while John began a routine that was all too familiar.

First he ordered Bella to strip, which she did without hesitation. She still stood with her head held high, a firm power posture usually reserved for the humbling of underlings, only slightly undermined by her total exposure. John led her inside where Badiha was certain he was about to start a fire with her clothes. Badiha simply got to work mowing the lawn and hoping Bella would be OK. After a bit of time Badiha heard John calling her over and hesitantly obliged.

"Badiha, good to see you, we've decided to put together a little montage to send back to mummy, how would you like to be our camerawoman?" He asked, not actually giving Badiha a choice in the matter as he gave her the camera and eagerly awaited the red light that indicated that she was filming.

"Hello Clementine, I am so disappointed in you forgetting your place, but luckily enough something in your DNA must be telling you what a dirty whore you are as daughter dearest has turned up to be degraded. I was going to just give her a quick fuck, stamp my authority on her, but now you've gone and made me mad so I'm going to give her every degrading punishment I planned for you." He sneered, whirring the clippers into life.

Badiha responded to every order of John's, moving the camera to catch Bella's hair falling to the floor or zoom in on her face full of discomfort as he ran the razer across the last remaining vestiges of fluff. Once she was bald John made her stand up and have Badiha follow him with the camera as he inspected her body, giving ample swats to her breasts and bottom before laughing at their jiggling.

"Alright, I guess I better tag my animal then shouldn't I?" John joked at the camera, getting out the piercing gun that had placed the tag in Badiha's ear that had become so familiar. "So this tag labels you as breeding stock, stand still while I apply it."

Bella took a deep breath and stood still, however unlike with Badiha, John did not place it over Bella's ear. Instead he placed it over Bella's left nipple, she let out a squeak as the tag penetrated and attached itself to her body and John continued with the hearty laugh that had punctuated this whole performance.

"Now then, daughter dearest, what happens to breeding stock?" He menacingly asked.

"They get fucked." Bella hesitantly replied.

"Very good, so get on all fours and let's really stamp my mark on you."

Bella obeyed and at John's bidding, Badiha zoomed into Bella's pussy to watch as John's erect cock parted her lips and began to ravage her. Bella stayed silent and resolute the whole time, with Badiha making sure the camera travelled around her body as it was wracked with each thrust from John.

Eventually John called Badiha back over to get a close up as he filled Bella with his cum, she made sure to catch it with the camera as it dripped out of Bella's used pussy.

"Bella will only be released if you send me a video of you watching this footage, start to finish, never looking away. OK?" John ordered to the camera before signaling to Badiha to cut the feed. "This is going to be a great week."

...

The day after Bella's orientation, John had suddenly rushed off. Then a couple of hours later, Clementine drove up to the house in her big black jeep, several members of a private security team securing the area while Clementine handed clothes over to Bella and Badiha. She barely said a word beyond assuring them that her team would take care of their cars while they rode back with her.

As Badiha got into the car, Clementine began to drive and the silence was palpable.

"Maybe we should turn on the news." Clementine stated, turning on the radio.

"This is Radio Four news bringing you all the latest developments on the dark scandal that is unfolding at the heart of government. Please be aware the details you're about to hear feature sexual violence and which could cause distress in listeners." The polished announcer began.

"John Dobson has been a member of parliament for Blythewood South for over fifteen years, but according to evidence handed over to the associated press he has had a dark secret this entire time. A second family existing only to satisfy his sick desires. We have seen DNA evidence proving that Mr. Dobson had a child with Clementine Maximus, a city attorney witnesses claim he enslaved and tortured at various parties. We have also seen footage of Mr. Dobson sexually abusing Bella Maximus, who he refers to as 'daughter dearest' throughout the video."

Badiha smiled, Clementine had figured out how to use Nym to deliver the worst blow possible to John's reputation.

"We have also received recordings from a series of meetings between John and an anonymous handler who he tasked with ensuring his secret family remained available for his dark desires."

"Sorry to cast you as a bad guy." Clementine spoke up. "But it was smart of you to have that Starbucks barista in your pocket to plant bugs after he'd swept you. It's also the only way I could find out where to come and get you"

"Her name's Akira, she certainly came in handy, her manager was especially pliable with letting her do shifts at other Starbucks when he has complete control of her uniform requirements." Badiha explained.

"I also hope you don't mind but I passed to Aimee some edited highlights of his callousness to her situation in exchange for the access needed to his house to make the frame-up water tight."

"Poor thing." Badiha mumbled before going back to listening to the news.

"The Prime Minister has announced that Mr. Dobson will be stripped of his ministerial post and have the whip removed pending a full investigation. So far nobody has been able to get ahold of him for comment."

"If they want to get ahold of John they better have someone particularly good at jigsaw puzzles." Clementine sinisterly announced.

...

Badiha looked out over the breathtaking vistas of the Scottish Highlands and reflected on the year since the unpleasantness with John. She had continued to keep her head shaved and instead had taken to wearing various wigs for her different engagements, however the wind whipping around the boat seemed like it would be more than capable of depriving her of the most well secured of wigs so she had opted instead for baldness.

Clementine's redemption was very good news for Badiha. The brutality with which she had eliminated John from her circles firmly cemented her position as someone not to be crossed, so mentions of how far she had fallen were quickly lost to taboo. This also afforded Badiha a degree of invulnerability in her association with Clementine, especially with her trustworthiness concretely proven. This meant that Badiha was able to expand her operation. Although Clementine had convinced her to start charging for her services as favours could only pile up for so long, and now she had more employees to pay.

Her new hires were sat on the boat with her; Nym and Akira, both eager to take on their new roles. Badiha had ordered them both to quit their previous jobs in the most spectacular fashion possible. Akira had turned up to the Starbucks naked and spent her shift writing lewd comments on her body until she was fired. Nym had waited for the next nooner before turning up to repeat her previous adventures, without concealing her identity this time. Now Badiha was taking them for a weekend of orientation.

Grace was also on the boat, she had been working with Malcolm to design a pretty rigourous program for the coming days. Badiha was not involved in the planning as she had decided it was important for new hires to know their boss was more than up to the task of anything they were asked to do, so she would be going through their orientation with them.

They pulled up to the island and as they were about to get off the boat Grace blocked their way.

"All possessions and clothes will be left on the boat, three naked slaves will be coming aboard the island and then everything you own will be taken back to the mainland." Grace explained. Nym and Akira nervously giggled but Badiha didn't hesitate, she had been expecting something like this so had only been wearing a summer dress with no underwear to make stripping down that much easier.

Grace stared at her boss's body, she was always amazed at its continuing evolution. A huge garden of flowers erupted from her hip, added one at a time from every time she took money in exchange for her body. Her E-cup breasts now boasted two metal bars through the nipples with a short length of chain between them, her punishment for sleeping with more men than Grace on a night they were both working. Surgery to give her newer, plumper lips was her own choice, but the tattoo on her inner lip that said 'whore' was based on her being sold for less than Grace at a fetish slave auction they had organised.

Nym and Akira were temporarily shocked by Badiha's brazen display and shameless body, but they weren't far behind on stripping down to join their new boss/fellow slave. They stepped onto the island and Grace was just beginning to explain the ground rules when the whirr of helicopter blades drowned out her voice. A helicopter landed on the only patch of island large enough to safely set down, and out climbed Clementine Maximus.

"Sorry I'm late." She announced. "But I changed my mind, I want to go through orientation after all."

"Alright then, place all your clothes and possessions on the boat and join your fellow slaves." Grace ordered. Much to Badiha's surprise, Clementine stripped down, then placed her wig on top of the pile.

"I wasn't going to let you be the only bald disgrace here." Clementine announced. Badiha had watched her slowly grow back her hair over the past year but clearly the thought of Badiha's Scottish island had made the clippers irresistible.

"Your nipples are still intact, so everyone already knows who's the biggest slut here." Badiha scoffed.

"Is that how you're going to play it then?" Clementine resolved. "How about a wager? I know you're fond of them."

"What have you got in mind?"

"Grace dear, these two slaves are now in a wager, first one to say no loses, we don't leave the island until one of us breaks and says no." Clementine stated.

"OK then. What punishment does the loser get?" Grace asked.

"I hear your friend Nicole is starting up an erotic vacation company for sadistic people of wealth. Loser works there for free for a fortnight." Clementine stated.

"Nice won, I assume the winner will be getting a first class ticket?" Badiha asked.

"Naturally."

"Very well then. Grace, do your worst."

"You're going to regret saying that." Grace sinisterly responded as the four naked slaves lined up for training.