The Flavor of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harold shook his head in awe. "Oh my God you're such a beautiful whore. I'm in love with you. It's okay, I told my wife. She loves you, too. She's hooked on your pills. She's a beautiful whore now, too, because of your pills. So what do you say, Lauryn, are we doing this? Are you up for a ride on the Sybian? I hear you're a recent divorcée now, so you don't have to worry about whether your husband would object."

"Yes, but..." holds out her hand for Harold to see "...I'm engaged. The Principal Scientist at our company swept me off my feet. He's quite open minded, so...sure, I'll ride your Sybian sex machine. Let's keep this quiet, though, my future mother-in-law might not approve," Lauryn smirked.

"Sure, no problem, there's probably only ten million listeners today. Jesus, those tits of yours. I'm so excited to see this."

"Oh. So, I don't get to keep my bra on?"

"I mean, it's been done that way, and some of our shyer women riders keep all their clothes on and just ride it under their skirt, but...we get porn stars on the show and they strip completely nude for us."

"It's a spectrum," said Shorty.

Lauryn smirked. "Maybe I'm...somewhere in the middle?"

"Bra and panties," said Harold. "That works for me. When Vinny cranks up the juice, though, maybe you'll show us your tits."

Lauryn's eyes sparkled. "Wow, what a naughty thing to ask for, Harold. Just how much juice has that thing got under it?"

"I was going to ask the same thing, about your panties. What flavor are you today, Lauryn? What flavor is your pussy?"

"Today, I'm peaches and cream, and I'm wearing our new brown-sugar scented perfume on my breasts."

"Oh my God. My cock is so fucking hard for you right now."

"What a thing to say with your wife listening," Lauryn kidded.

"Let's do this. Your Sybian awaits."

Lauryn's eyes widened. "Oh my gosh, it's like a saddle with a dildo sticking up from it!"

"It's all clean and sanitized. It's also removable if you want to be shy about it and just ride the vibrating bump thing."

Lauryn shook her head a little. "When it comes to sexuality, Orgy Crank eliminates shyness. That's the thing I'm most proud of, the way it makes people honest, and truthful, and open, and willing to just go for it."

"You got that right," said Harold. "My wife and I went for it like fucking animals last night. And the truth and honesty, wow, we learned so many good things about our sexuality last night."

Lauryn smiled. "I'm so happy to hear that, Harold. It's true, it's one of the wonderful things about Orgy Crank. I've had so many married couples tell me they understand each other so much better now. Their sex lives blossom, even if it's just the two of them. Of course we encourage everyone to try the full orgy experience, because we think it's life-changing, in a positive way, but yes, our pills in a one-on-one session are just as wonderful."

"You just said a lot of words but all I could think of was how great your tits look in that bra."

"Ha ha!" giggled Lauryn.

"Vinny, help her onto that thing, will you? Sounds like she's going full dildo. Is that the big one you've got on there today?"

"It's the big one," said Vinny.

Vinny took Lauryn's hand, steadying her as she swung a leg over the Sybian's 'saddle', watching as she pulled the gusset of her skimpy French panties aside and sat her pussy down onto the upright mechanical dildo, a lovely sigh coming from her shyly smiling mouth.

"Nice," said Harold. "Feel good already? Are you wet?"

"I am. I've been wet since I took off my clothes. It's actually another feature of the Orgy Crank. It makes a woman really wet, in a beautiful way. Even older women, perimenopausal and post-menopausal. Of course we make a nice line of lubes for all types of women's needs, but yes, the Orgy Crank itself makes most women nicely wet. Oh my gosh, I can't believe...I've got a dildo in me and I'm on the radio. Ohhhhhhh," Lauryn sighed as she writhed her hips a bit. "Ahhhhh...Ohhhhh...Ahhhhh..."

Harold's eyes sparkled. "Vinny, turn that thing on. I can't wait another minute to see this amazing woman sexed-up."

As soon as the Sybian's buzzing noise was heard and its dildo started rotating and moving, Lauryn's hips started to rock fore and aft with a fresh rhythm on the saddle. "Ohhhh. Ohhhh, wow," she said, eyes wider. "Why haven't I ever tried one of these before? This is...ohhhh, wow. Wow!"

"You look better than any of the pornstars who've ridden it. My God, I can see your nipples all hard under that little bra. You're a stunner, Lauryn. A stunner."

"I'm not," Lauryn said, coyly smirking, her eyes already lustily mischievous. "I'm just...an everyday horny girl."

With her hand now at her crotch, teasingly rubbing her clit through the lace of her panties, Lauryn's breathless giggles accompanied the mechanical whir and buzz of the Sybian's motor.

"You like that?" asked Harold.

"Yeah," Lauryn breathily said, smiling more now, eyes becoming half-lidded and dreamy. Choosing to avoid eye contact now, she began to writhe even more, her whole body into it now, her sighs coming quicker, even more breathless.

"If those panties are in your way, just take 'em off."

"Yeah?" she asked, between increasingly gasping breaths.

Without thinking much, she did it, lifting herself quickly off of the rotating, vibrating dildo, whisking off her little lace panties, Vinny briefly stopping the machine so she could get back on it, then that motorized buzzing vibration again, that smile, that writhing. "Oh fuck yeah!" she blurted.

"God what an ass!" said Harold. "You ever ride a horse, Lauryn? I want to ride behind you."

"Ride behind me or ride my behind?" Lauryn breathlessly asked. "Oh, fuck Harold. Your machine...this thing is...oh fuck...oh fuck!"

"Oh yeah, she's cumming," said Harold, rapt. "All you folks out there in radioland, listen to this woman. Oh my god, she's a stunner. I'm gonna cum in my pants if she keeps this up."

"Fuck!...Fuck!" gasped Lauryn, holding her lace-bra clad tits in her hands as she writhed with orgasm, the Sybian machine's unrelenting sexual propulsion taking her higher and higher, her entire body beginning to glisten with sweat.

"What do you say, beautiful Lauryn? Ready to pop that bra clasp and ride it nude? I'm dying to see those tits of yours. Your nipples look like they're going to bust right through that lace."

Still trembling with orgasmic shudders, and gasping for breath, Lauryn reached behind herself and unhooked her bra, removing it and dropping it next to herself as she rode this noisy sex saddle. "I can't...believe I'm nude...on the radio," she stuttered. "How...did this...happen?"

"Fuck yeah, ride that thing," said Harold. "What a body. What a fuckin' body. I'm in love with you, Lauryn. I told my wife. She's cool with it."

"Oh my God!" said Shorty, his eyes wide. "Harold, you're taking your cock out? Jesus! What the fuck!"

"Oh!...Oh!...Oh!" gasped Lauryn as she came again. "Stroke that hard cock, Harold! Stand up! Let me see it!"

"Fuck that, I want you to suck it," said Harold. "Suck it while you ride and cum."

"What the fuck!" said Shorty. "Harold, seriously? Dude, that's kinda over the line."

"Not if I wanna do it too, right?" said Lauryn, breathless, writhing, and shiny with sweat. "Somebody give me a big cock to suck."

"Those fuckin' pills make you crazy," said Shorty. "Harold, what the fuck."

Standing at Lauryn's side now, his pants down around his ankles, legs pale and hairy, Harold moaned so loudly when Lauryn sucked his mighty hard cock into her heavenly mouth. "Oh God yes!...God yes, Lauryn!...God yes!"

"If you guys start fucking I'm outta here," said Shorty.

Vinny, holding the Sybian's control at medium speed, smiled and chuckled.

"Oh these pills!" moaned Harold as Lauryn skillfully massaged his hard cock and balls. "God yes, these pills!"

"Gonna buy stock in my company?" asked Lauryn, her bedroom eyes looking up at him.

"I want to buy a partnership. Vinny, crank that thing up to max. Make her go full whore."

Vinny smirked as he turned the dial, the machine buzzing fully loud now, Lauryn's nude, sweat-shined body quivering as every muscle within her tightened and spasmed, her entire self now fervidly orgasming, her throat gutturally gurgling as she swallowed Harold's cock fully deep. Harold's body spasmed, too, a loud "Awwwwwww!" bellowing from his open mouth as his chocolate-flavored cum gushed from him into Lauryn's mouth's whorish hunger.

Vinny turned the dial down, the Sybian now at a whisperish low buzz, Lauryn and Harold breathlessly regaining a bit of sanity.

"My wife...she had an interesting observation while we were on your Crank, going crazy with each other on our bed."

Lauryn breathlessly smirked. "What did she say?"

"She said 'Keep this stuff away from my family.' "

"Oh, God!" said Shorty. "Step-siblings! The Brady bunch goes wild!"

"Oh, God," said Lauryn. "Your wife...has...a step brother? Wow. That hits home with me. Wow."

"Don't tell me, you have one too?"

"I do."

"You say that with a beautifully sexy smile on your face, completely nude, riding a Sybian. I rest my case."

"No! Oh my God, Harold! No!" giggled Lauryn.

Harold pulled up his pants, easing his way back to his desk. "Vinny, turn up the juice on that thing. Let's give her what she wants. Oh my God, Lauryn, those tits of yours. I'm serious, my cock is going to be hard for days after seeing you ride that."

"I just wanna know one thing," said Shorty. "Where's the pills for the rest of us?"

Lauryn giggled, took her big, sweaty tits in her hands. The buzzing went louder and she began another breathless, writhing ride.

-- -- -- --

Sitting on the couch in Lauryn's office, Talia smiled. "That was an incredibly successful promotional trip, I'd say, but wow, I just...I can't believe you sucked Harold Sterno's cock. You simultaneously grossed out half the country and turned-on the rest. Christian Mothers For Decency quickly put out a statement: Openly slutish behavior like that which was displayed on The Harold Sterno radio show on Tuesday should never be condoned. The nation's airways, both terrestrial and satellite, are turning into a cesspool, right before our eyes, and Harold Sterno and Lauryn Dutchass are wallowing in the deepest sludge of it. Shame on you, Lauryn Dutchass. Shame on you."

"Yikes," said Lauryn. "We need to send that woman some pills."

"Already did," said Talia, smiling. "Are you ready for your interview?"

"I think so. This will all be done on a tape recorder, right? Not live on-the-air in any way? I can speak freely with him?"

Talia smirked. "Yes, but...why do you ask? Because he's handsome?"

"He's also one of the top journalists in the country right now," said Lauryn. "I just want to be free and...on top of things. I'm better when I can just be myself and not worry about..."

"Christian shaming?"

"Yes."

Talia shrugged a little. "Just tell it like it is, girlfriend. Love the dress, by the way. Shelf bra? Full-on tits and nips for this guy, huh? I'm pretty sure you won already. I know you won me as soon as I walked in the room. Maybe you and I could demonstrate some girl-on-girl sixty-nine for him. How do you think that'd go over?"

Lauryn smirked. "In the New York Times? It'd be a first, maybe, right? You know how I love firsts. But no, I was thinking I'd show him around, introduce him to some of the staff, and maybe make the lab be the last stop, where we can sit down and talk about the science of it all."

"Good," said Talia. "Yes, the science of it all. God bless science, and God bless orgasms, that's all I have to say."

"Yes," said Lauryn, smiling. "God Bless orgasms, for one and for all."