The Flavor of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Apparently my conscientious vice president has thought of everything and even has a ruler on her desk," Lauryn smirked. "Next thing she'll be asking to measure we girls' clits to see whose is the most swollen when aroused."

"I'm guessing it's yours," Kobe said, smiling as he remembered.

"Hey, that's naughty," kidded Lauryn as she blushed.

"So, yeah," said Warren. "If you want to start a chart for me, now's the time."

"Let me guess, your hot boss talking about her sexy clit made you hard? You guys are too easy," Talia kidded. "Okay boys, drop your pants and sit next to each other on the couch. Lauren and I promise to be gentle with you. In the name of science."

"Oh. I'm...helping?" said Lauryn.

Talia nodded. "You're the most curious of all of us, right? It's your company name that's going on the pill bottle."

"Yes," Lauryn nodded. "Yes, let's...learn things. Are we all consenting to this new type of research? Kobe? Warren?"

Warren's longing, lusty eyes stuck on Lauryn's. He'd been so close to being with her last evening, but it never happened. He'd feasted on four flavors of sex, Fran's, Megan's, Gabby's and Renee's, two of them full-on glorious sixty-nines with Renee and Megan, but Lauryn, his stately, full-breasted, always beautifully dressed and sexy boss, she'd eluded him, though he'd certainly watched her, many times during the evening, especially when she'd taken her beautiful bra off of her beautiful breasts there in front of all the men. And he'd also had a stunning eyeful of her when she was on hands and knees up on the table, her back arched low and her ass tipped upward, so round and perfect and open, Carl's finger deep in her anal desires, Marley's four-fingered fuck of her wet pussy making her squirt, scream, and beg for more.

"Warren, did you hear me?" Lauryn asked. "We three are consenting to this continuation of our research. Are you? Feel free to say no."

Warren's mind felt muddled by Lauryn's remarkably beautiful eyes. "We're...testing the lingering Viagra effect?" he asked.

"Yes," said Lauryn. "We'll get your measurement for Talia's chart."

"Yes, I'm willing. This whole project, I'm...really happy you asked me. I'm curious, though. Why me?"

"We were tossing around ideas and names of potential participants. I think your's was one of the first names mentioned."

"It was," said Talia. "I'm pretty sure it was Renee."

Lauryn smirked. "I wasn't going to say, but yes, it was Renee who nominated you. Of course the rest of us informally voted on all of you. I wish I could say we thought scientifically about it, men with different physiologies and metabolisms maybe, but no, it was more of an 'Ooo, he's cute!' kind of thing. And yes, before you say anything, women are absolutely just as shallow as men in that way."

Warren smiled.

"Pants, you two," said Talia. "Down to your ankles will be good."

"Oh, shoot," said Warren. "The moment has partially passed. Just a minute ago was...oh well. My chart won't be getting off to such a good start."

"Let us be the judge of that." said Talia, noticing Warren's eyes still stuck on Lauryn. "Kobe, I'll be your scientist today. Push those nice tight pants down your legs and let's see where we're at this morning."

Lauryn felt a rush of heat all through her body as she watched Kobe and Warren unfasten their pants. The lingering lust from the stimulant still within her surged with a new warmth through her bloodstream, all the way from her toes to her freshly blushing face.

Kobe was sitting, pants at his ankles, thighs spread wide, Talia already there, on her knees. "Has this...this nice hard arousal of yours, has it been even harder this morning?" she asked, knowing full well it had.

Yes," Kobe smiled.

"Would you like to make it that way or should I, maybe, help you with it?"

"You're the scientist," he smiled.

"Yes. Right," said Talia, herself sweetly smiling. Blushing but ever so happy, she took hold of Kobe's mostly-hard cock and slowly stroked it, feeling it harden.

Warren sat down after pushing his pants down his legs, his own cock harder than a moment ago but still not fully hard. Lauryn eyed the way it was nearly lifted but still curved in a droop. A bit less thick than her husband's but a touch longer, she wondered if it would get longer still.

She knelt on the floor in front of the couch, close between Warren's spread-wide knees. She didn't say a word as she took his cock in her warm hand, curling her slender-fingers around it, feeling the very warm energy in it as it grew stiffer and yes, a little longer.

"Let's get you boys good and hard so we can get your best measurement," said Talia, slowly stroking Kobe's stiff meat, her mouth so close to it. She let spit fall from her lips onto it, and she stroked the slipperiness of it as her eyes sparkled and her mouth sexily smiled.

Lauryn saw this slut-worthy technique from the corner of her eye, and she knew Warren had seen it too, the lust twinkling in his eyes making her smile. So she treated him to the same kind of slut-spit cock massage, happy, in the back of her mind, to do such a fun, porny thing. "Ooohhhh!" moaned Warren, throwing his head back. It was the first break of the horny silence.

Quickly looking again because he didn't want to miss even a second of seeing Lauryn doing this to him, he noticed the way she was leaning forward, almost as if she wanted to suck his cock. This leaned-forward posture of hers gave him a view deep inside her blouse, her cleavage and the fullness of her breasts conjuring a vivid memory of her bare tits and stunning nipples, and even the entirety of her amazing nude body, this the very one that his eyes had so happily marveled at last night.

"You guys are nice and hard, but...I feel like you could be harder for this measurement," said Talia. "Remember last night, Kobe? When I was sixty-nining you, this nice cock in my mouth, I think you were harder. We'll only know if it's because of the stimulant wearing off today if we treat it the same, right? Close your eyes, remember what it was like when I was on top of you, and I'll help you remember, with my mouth, okay? That way we can be sure."

"Yeah, for sure," said Kobe. "Would it be better if we, like, sixty-nine again?"

Talia smirked. "Tempting, honey, but no. It's a work day. I think my mouth should be plenty, don't you?" She looked over at Warren, saw the quiet bliss in his eyes as he looked at Lauryn as she continued this surprising office-hours slow handjob of the hard length of him. "Warren how about you, hun? Lauren and I never had the pleasure of doing any testing with you last night, so you'll have to help us get this figured out. Does your cock get bigger when it's in a woman's mouth?"

Still gazing dreamily into Lauryn's eyes, he said, "What guy's wouldn't?"

Lauryn sweetly smiled, looked down at this nice, stiff, slender cock she was stroking, the way the bulbous head and the length of the shaft emerged from her loose fist with each downward stroke, the way the skin of the shaft shifted up and down a bit as her stokes warmed it with gentle friction. This whole enterprise was mesmerizing her, and Warren, too, and the sound of Talia's mouth, now sucking cock so wet and moaning, filtering into their minds like a dream.

The quiet of it all seemed precious, so Lauryn and Warren kept it that way, her mouth opening, her wet tongue taking a silent, feather-light lick of a glistening drop of his pre-cum. Lauryn whispered a moan upon tasting it. This process felt slow and tentative, but she felt that it had to be. She's the boss and this was entirely naughty, against all the rules of professional decorum, but the lingering stimulant was coursing through her veins in such a warm way now, she could feel it again, everything like last night, so deeply, and in her ear and her peripheral vision her good friend Talia was sucking cock like a good slut, this private office of hers so quiet except for Talia's and Kobe's whisper quiet moans and the soft sounds of drooling mouth on sloppy wet hard cock.

All of this was too much for Lauryn to resist. The subtle taste of Warren's pre-cum was the tipping point, a barely there rush of masculine flavor that triggered more lust within her, so she lowered her head and took his cock into the wet warmth of her mouth. Warren threw his head back again, exhaling a lovely sound that made Lauryn smile.

"Oh, fuck!" huffed Kobe, as quietly as he could, his hips beginning to thrust, his cock now fucking Talia's moaning mouth.

Talia withdrew, took a deep, satisfying breath, quickly measured Kobe's glistening wet length with the ruler, then mouthed him again, as deep as she could until she noisily gagged.

Having seen Lauryn deep throating Marley twice last evening, once in the fellatio line-up and then again while depravedly sixty-nining him on the table, Warren now hoped, of course, that she'd do the same to him, a rather stunning desire that he could barely believe he was having a chance to live out and not just dream. Should he risk touching Lauryn's head to urge her, his fingers in her always pretty business-day hair? "Oh my God!" he quietly huffed as he did it, clasping the amazing silky softness of her head firmly but gently in both his hands, his hips now beginning to subtly thrust the way Kobe's were.

Urging Lauryn to take him deeper, she instead pulled away, breathing so deeply, looking at what she'd done. A wet, super stiff cock, as long in length as she'd yet seen it. She picked up the ruler, eyed the measurement, and she opened her mouth again, her lips and tongue toying with the hard, fleshy tower that she'd erected. She knew that this should be over, all of this was so dangerous and wrong, but Talia was still very much enjoying this slutty fun, so...

"Oh God!" blurted Warren, almost too loud, when Lauryn's mouth let him slide in again, to the entrance to her throat and then deep into it, her face reddening as she held him there, her lips tickling the hard cock's somewhat thicker base at Warren's groin. Gasping as she withdrew, a thread of spit dropped to her chin, and Warren grasped her head again and urged her to repeat her stunning talent, and Lauryn did, taking him fully deep again and letting him fuck her throat. When she released him Warren was spasming with blissful orgasm, oozing cum from his throbbing cock, and she knew why it wasn't a powerful spurt, for he'd fucked his wife this morning, more than once maybe, probably just two or three hours ago. Without getting her hands dirty with cum, she mouthed the slippery ooze still pulsing from the tip of him, moaning as she did it, feeling her lust still peaking as the warm cum in her mouth tasted like happy man.

Kobe, harboring more stamina than Warren had mustered under these circumstances, finally gushed in Talia's mouth, she trying to be clean like Lauryn was, swallowing and licking, milking Kobe's nice cock with her squeezing hand, getting every drop with her tongue.

"I...really need to go," said Lauryn, looking at her watch a bit nervously. "There's so much to do today. I was on my way to Mya's office."

"Oh, okay," said Talia, suddenly feeling the weight of the reality of this sluttishness. "Maybe, stay a minute, okay? Kobe, we're good, right?"

"So good."

Talia smiled. "No, I mean...this meeting. I'll let you know if I have more questions, about last night, the testing, the after effects..."

"Oh, right. Yeah, for sure," said Kobe, pulling up his pants as he stood.

"What are you working on, Kobe?" asked Lauryn, standing, then sitting with one thigh on the front of Talia's desk. "The new packaging for the 'mature' lube?"

"Yup. It's looking good. I'll probably have Margie approve it later and then...on to the next thing."

Lauryn nodded. I'm thinking 'Love Candy' might be the name of this new pill we've been testing. Want to play around with some ideas for the packaging? I'll tell Margie I put you on it."

"Sure, yeah. That'll be fun. How, um, sexy can we go with it do you think?"

Lauryn shrugged, "I don't know. Try some things. Have fun with it. Warren, how about you. Got a full day of number crunching ahead of you?"

Warren smiled, glad this surreptitious escapade wasn't ending awkwardly. Knowing Lauryn's people skills, he wasn't surprised. "Quarterly reports are due in a few days. We're pretty busy with that."

Lauryn nodded. "Good. Thanks, guys, for all your great work, every day, and especially for last night. Believe it or not, today was an extension of it. The same non-disclosure gag-order applies, of course. I know as well as anyone how unorthodox this all is, but..."

"Love candy," Kobe smirked. "What's that old saying -- you can't eat just one?"

Talia chuckled. "Ain't that the truth! Thanks, guys. Good work. Not a word to anyone, okay?"

Talia stood at her open door watching the men leave. She felt a warm blush pinken her face when she closed it and faced Lauryn. "I...don't know if I should apologize to you, but...if I should, I will."

"Wow!" Lauryn quietly exclaimed as she flopped onto the couch. "I never. I mean, have you ever? Wow wow wow! What's going on with us? We're both happily married for God's sake!"

Talia nodded, a bit dazed. "I wanted to fuck him. Did you want to fuck him? I mean...just a few days ago I never would have uttered those words, to anybody, about anything."

"I went to the lab first thing this morning. I spoke to James and Tyler."

"Yes. What did you tell them?"

"Some of it," said Lauryn. "I'm sure they think I'm a slut now. I told them some of what the stimulant does, as carefully as I could without clueing them in on our big all-in-a-room oral test last night."

"Plus fucking. Don't forget the fucking."

"Oh my God. Mya and Kobe. I did forget that."

Talia smirked. "Maybe Marley and Carl gave you amnesia, on the table last night."

Lauryn planted her embarrassed face in her hand. "Oh my God! Talia! What are we doing! What are we into here!"

Talia chuckled. "Sorry. It was just...last night, at the end there, it was one of the most spectacular porn movies I've ever seen, and you were the star. Don't worry though. I'm sure only all of us noticed."

Lauryn smiled embarrassedly, then got serious. "Why are we happy about all this? Andrew, and Mike, they're both wonderful husbands. We've both told each other that. This is a weird kind of cheating that we're pretending isn't cheating, isn't it? I'm so confused I don't even understand the question, or the answer."

"What do we do now?"

Lauryn shook her head. "I don't know. I was on my way to Mya's to ask her for two more non-disclosure contracts, for James and Tyler. Telling them how slutty I am excited me, I guess, and I started looking at their eyes, and their mouths, and their bodies. Maybe these pills are dangerous. If we unleash them on the world, we might make a billion dollars but...what's going to happen to everybody?"

Talia shrugged. "A world population with smiles on all their faces? Kind of like the one I can't hide when I think of you and me sucking cock here in my office. And what's this 'billion dollars' number?"

"Think of Viagra, Talia. I looked it up. For the past two decades it's made the company one point eight billion dollars a year. This new product we're working on, I think it's just as groundbreaking. It's crazy that we're such a small company. Someplace bigger would budget tens of thousands just to get some testing done, even more for initial production and marketing. Us, we've got Kobe playing around on PhotoShop to design a graphic for a cheap cardboard box for 'Love Candy', and we've got a bunch of human 'lab rats' licking each other uncontrollably. Why do I feel like I want to SCREAM!"

"Wow, Lauryn, for someone who got lucky about ten times in the last twenty-four hours you sound...all wrong. Let's take a deep breath and think about this. How often are your instincts wrong? Very rarely. I know that for a fact. So, let's think about this. I'm pretty sure it wasn't just James and Tyler's kind eyes and manly thighs back there in the lab that got you interested. I think it makes all kind of sense to have them in on everything. They invented this stuff! They're obviously fucking brilliant. We've known that for a while now, right? So, if we're the scrappy company with smart people that you always say we are, let's do this! Fuck Viagra. If we suck off even a quarter of their business we'll all be using solid gold dildos in the back seats of our dick-shaped limousines."

"Wow," Lauren chuckled. "You're always taking about my speeches, that was a speech! Okay, you sold me. I'll go to Mya's office and get non-disclosures for James and Tyler. When I explain the full situation to them they might think we're all insane, but, we'll see, I guess, right? If someone as trustworthy and faithful to her marriage as you is willing to go the extra mile for this research, I'm right there with you. If we find that our brains are all twisted and we're not thinking straight because of this drug, maybe we'll be so messed up we won't care. What a stupid thing to hope, right? I've half a mind to bring Andrew in on this, but...I'm afraid I'd be jealous. Think about how wild that would be. It'd be almost like swinging."

Talia shook her head. "Mike would never do it. He's way more 'born again' than I'd ever want to be. Just seeing a threeway or anything groupish on TV makes him uncomfortable. He actually muttered 'fucking heathens' the other night, and all it was was that hilarious comedy group sex scene where Owen Wilson howls like a dog. No real nudity or anything!"

"Wow, that is straight-laced. But you guys have a good sexlife, don't you?"

Talia nodded. "Sure, on a now-and-then basis. But yeah, it's nice, fun sometimes. Last night, though, wow. Once I got his head down there to taste me, all those hard cocks I craved in the boardroom went right out of my mind. It was rockin' and rollin' on the homefront, baby! Big time! At one point I seriously thought he wanted to do anal on me. It was crazy."

"Wow, do you do that? Is that way too personal of a thing for me to ask?"

"No, I've never done it. You?"

"Not the real kind. Just...like...watching anal porn, and...yeah, that oral and finger stuff last night. How naughty is Carl? Who knew, right?"

"You watch anal porn?"

Lauryn smirked. "A little. Okay, sort of a lot, lately. I think the whole endeavor is gross, gotta be really smelly, right? And yet...oh my gosh...the women who do it, they just..."

"Yes, but, don't you think it's all acting? I mean, I don't know. I'm not much of a porn watcher. If Mike ever caught me at it he'd probably drag me down to the church, dunk me in holy water and watch the steam come out of my ears."

Lauryn smiled, then a knock at the door made her head swivel.

"Come in," Talia called.

Gabby walked in. "Oh, hi Lauryn. Hi Talia."

"Hi Gabs," said Lauryn. "How was your evening? Talia and I were just talking about how much fun we had at home."

"Oh, wow. Yes, it was...really different."

"I'm on my way to see Mya, but...I've got a few minutes if you don't mind telling us about it. Last night and even this morning, we're all telling about how we felt, how we feel, anything that might be relevant."

"Yes, I can do that. I'm a little nervous, though, because it was so different. Is it okay if I sit down?"

"Sure, join me," Lauryn said, patting the couch cushion next to her. "So, was it was fun different, or not so fun different?"

"Um...fun different? I mean, I'm not usually the kind of person who...and my boyfriend, I didn't know he was the kind of guy who...wanted it, like...I mean...it was a threeway. My first threeway. His, too, I'm pretty sure."

"Wow. That's big. So...who was the lucky third?"

"His...best friend. He was there watching the game when I got home. They'd had, like, a few beers and they were doing a sort of drinking game, doing shots, and Mickey--that's Brandon's friend--he had weed, and..."

1...678910...21