The Flavor of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauryn ate of it, moaning. "Cherry pie."

Jessica smiled. "Wrong again." Another slap, harder, leaving a red handprint on a beautiful buttock.

Lauryn moaned as she ate some more of Jessica's dripping essence. "Honeydew melon."

Another slap, hard and serious, making Lauryn gasp. "Guess again," Jessica commanded.

Lauryn moaned, twirling her tongue all around Jessica's clit. "Lemon mint."

A loud hard slap, a loud yelp, a very red ass. "Again."

Lauryn's hunger nearly made Jessica cum. "Peach. The juiciest peach."

Another loud yelp as the hard slap rang out in the room full of orgy sounds. "Again," Jessica commanded.

Lauryn moaned so contentedly, her mind so happily gone, so hungry for this perfectly flavored pussy that she couldn't get enough of. "Chocolate," she said, moaning a sigh, with her lips against the delicious flavor of it. "My favorite. Will you spank me again if I admit I knew it from the start?"

Knowing, as everyone in the office does, of Lauryn's affinity for good chocolate, Jessica smiled, slapped the beautiful red buttock so hard that it quaked and quivered, then planted her mouth on the wet center of Lauryn's glistening strawberry-flavored pussy, extending her tongue toward its big, easy clit, this sixty-nine a perfect circular feedback-loop again, both of them losing themselves in it as they floated into the best kind of simultaneous orgasms.

Down on the floor, Mya, the quiet, curvy, company lawyer, had sixty-nined Kobe until both of them were so animalistically heated she made herself doggy-style fuckable there on the utilitarian gray and lavender carpet and whisperingly begged him to fuck her, which he did. "Oh my God!" they both cried, feeling the drug-stimulated awesomeness of Kobe's incredibly hard cock's first full and deep penetration.

The room was abuzz with blissful cries, some quiet, some loud, so at first it was only Megan and Warren who saw that full-on fucking was happening, there on the floor not far from them. But then Talia turned her head and saw this unsanctioned fornication, and she felt she had to make a decision. She chose to get off the table and leave Larry, he with his hot-heated cock in his hand. Stroking it as he watched this newly wild Mya being deeply and increasingly energetically fucked by Kobe, Larry's cum shot three feet through the air as he cried his bliss at all this live porn happening all around him.

Talia, wide eyed, grabbed a clipboard and a pen and sat down on the rug in front of Mya. "How does it feel?" she asked, keenly watching this wild, porny fucking.

"Fffffuck!" Mya cried. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum!...Jesus!"

Talia's gaze lifted to Kobe's eyes. "Feel better than usual?" she excitedly asked.

"Oh!...Shhhiiit!" cried Kobe. This deep, energetic, untamed fucking had reached its ultra-stimulated red-hot zenith, so he pulled out, his ferociously spurting cum flying above Mya's orgasmically writhing ass and back, splattering against her hair and Talia's legs as she sat watching in awe. Wide-eyed, Talia quickly scribbled some notes.

"I don't think we should be fucking," said Lauren, suddenly standing there with a somewhat worried look on her face. "I mean, seriously? Is this a good idea?"

"Sorry," said Mya. Breathless, she rolled onto her side, somewhat fetal, her body spasming with lingering orgasm. "That was...bad of me. I'm sorry."

"Oh, no, honey, don't be," said Lauryn, squatting now, reaching for Mya's hand. "We're all feeling it, how special this is. We're learning."

Mya smiled sweetly, her fresh-fucked bliss so easy to see.

Lauryn looked at her watch, then at Talia. "We've got half of our hour left. Should we continue, or..."

Talia couldn't help but smirk. "Like you said, we're learning." Speaking up, she announced: "Everybody, let's do one more sixty-nine partner. You men and Jessica should have ingested enough of our flavor to see if things feel even more elevated now. It's getting late, so, remember as best you can how it all feels and we'll get your thoughts on everything in the morning, okay?" Looking at Mya, seeing how orgasmically drained and dreamy she looked, knowing she has a nice boyfriend at home, Talia added, "Don't forget, everybody, this is a completely confidential product development test. It's all one-hundred percent non-disclosure. Do we fully understand that? Not a single word leaves this room, about anything that's happened here, unless you're talking to one of us. Let's all keep that top of mind. Okay, let's finish this. One more partner to learn from."

Marley was quickly off the table, his hand reaching for Lauryn's to help her up from her squat. His eyes sparkled at the knowing look in her eyes.

"Why thank you sir," she said, smiling sweetly as she stood, her smile changing to something more lusty as her gaze drifted down his tattooed black body, taking in all of his muscular studliness and big, hard-cocked virility. "Is it the drug, do you think, keeping you so...aroused?"

"It's maybe part of it, but...I mean, what guy wouldn't be, here with everybody and...with you."

Lauryn blushed, glanced at her watch, the wonderment of her nudity making her tingle again. "Shall we...get started?"

"You have all your meetings at this table?" Marley asked, eyeing it.

Lauryn smirked. "Yes."

Marley went to the head of it, where he thought Lauryn probably sits when she runs her meetings. He sat in the nice high-back chair there, holding his huge hard cock upright with his hand. "We'll start here," he said.

Lauryn smiled, went to her knees, moaned as she mouthed this huge cock, knowing full well she was being a very bad girl and loving it. "We've already done this," she said as she slowly stroked it, each downward stroke playing with his balls. "Shouldn't we be...learning new things?"

Marley smiled, then his strong hands and arms lifted her and sat her on the table, but it wasn't what he wanted so he took charge again and positioned her on hands and knees and his mouth was in the crack of her ass, on her asshole, and she gasped. She gasped and she wondered if he'd go wild and fuck her right there in front of everybody, and she wanted it, desperately wanted his huge cock deep inside her, right now, maybe with the force of rape, maybe with his strong hands holding her wrists so tightly behind her, maybe with beautiful pain.

As she watched all the others, this nearly psychedelic dream unfolding all around her, Marley's big long arms and big strong hands reached for and fondled her weighty tits as they hung under her, his huffing breath warm as his mouth slid wetly from her asshole to her pussy and he began to hungrily eat it. "Fuck yeah," he mumbled, already lost in the intoxication of her strawberry flavor.

"Fuck yeah!" she gasped.

Soon he was on his back, there at 'the boss's place' at the head of the big boardroom table, and Lauryn was on top of him, sixty-nining him because she knew there couldn't be fucking and this was just as amazing and awesome. The energy built quickly and freely, and soon she came hard, strawberry wetness all on his happy hungry face as her own growling hunger devoured the enormity of his wildly aroused manhood. "You haven't cum yet tonight?" she breathlessly asked, devouring the big beautiful cock with her eyes as much as her mouth.

"You told us not to."

Lauryn smirked, stroking this dark phallus with adoration. "Yes, but...we just wanted you to last. But now..."

She mouthed the big thing again, this time with unhesitatingly drooling whorishness, her mouth fucking this massive cock, faster and faster, her sucking tightness on it more and more intense, her palm cupping Marley's balls as her middle finger entered his asshole, wiggling in there, as deep as she could. Breath huffed from her nose as the intensity rose, and she heard Marley's loud masculine moans bellowing from between the warm buttocks of her spread-wide ass, and she felt his body tightening, and just before he exploded she opened her throat and plunged her head downward, this biggest cock of her life now spasming, gushing its cum deep in her tight throat. Marley cried out, so loud, louder than all the others.

The room was alive with it all again, this carnal feast of lustful sex, unleashed by the flavors, and the stimulant, and the freedom and one-track-mind focus that they'd instilled. Gabby, over on the couch with Jessica, cried out and slapped the cushion with her open hand, over and over, so powerful were the quickly repeating multiple orgasms she was having.

On the table, right behind Lauryn, Carl cried out as he came hard, his eyes on Lauryn's pussy being eaten, his cock spasming in Fran's happy hand as fun breathy sounds giggled from her mouth, a mouth that was happily--and messily--tasting gushing cum for the first time in her life.

Kobe cried out, too, Talia's curvy ass writhing so uncontrollably on his face as his cum spurt all over his belly. Talia smeared the slippery mess of it across his warm flesh with her tits just before her building orgasm broke her mind and she whooped "Wooo!...Wooo!...Wooo!" She screamed "Fuckin' cumming!....I'm fuckin' cumming!" as she arched her back and came like crazy on Kobe's always eager mouth.

"God yes!" cried Lauryn again, Marley's throat-slippery cock tight in her hand as his mouth on her pussy and Carl's tongue on her asshole launched her yet again. "My ass!" she cried. "Oh yeah!...Fuckin' eat my ass!"

Two of Carl's fingers penetrated the tightness into the inside of her ass now, his tongue still tickling on the rim of her tightest hole, and Lauryn bucked and spasmed when Marley began an energetic four-fingered fucking of her pussy. "Yes!...Yesss!...Yyyeesss!...Make me cum!...MAKE ME CUM!" she cried, and she began to squirt as she orgasmically spasmed, Marley roaring his approval as she soaked him, Lauryn's mind totally gone to a dark and dreamlike place as the quivering orgasm melted her mind and sent the naughtiest of words flying from her spit-wet lips. In the midst of it all she heard Mya cum again, and Zach's fun bellow as he came, and Renee's giggly cry and beg for more. And Larry cried out as he came, and Gabby and Jessica came loudly again, and all of it was astonishing in Lauren's ears. On hands and knees with her back arched downward and her ass so round and freely given, she let Carl and Marley slow to a more tender mouthing of her wildly used pussy and excitingly violated asshole, and she lifted Marley's big and wondrously hard cock upright and swirled her tongue on its tip, moaning as she tasted the slippery cum that still oozed from it.

"It's getting late, people," Talia's voice said, cutting above the sound of yet another feminine orgasm over on the couch. "Shall we...get dressed and...think about what we want to remember for our debrief tomorrow?"

Slowly, one or two at a time at first, these amazed, dazed, still horny nude colleagues found their discarded clothes and put them on. Without a mirror in the room, women helped fix each other's hair, and all were oddly quiet, the sound of men buckling belts being maybe the loudest sound. And then another sound came into focus, a new noise that some had heard start up just a minute or two ago, outside the door.

"What's that sound?" asked Lauryn, her face serious and curious.

"Sounds like a motor of some kind," said Larry.

Zach looked at the clock on the wall. "I think maybe it's a vacuum cleaner. It's probably night maintenance crew. They clean the offices in the evenings."

"Oh my God, it is," said Lauryn. "I wonder if it's...it's a husband and wife, right? I think their names are Pat and Shirley? Yes, that's it. I haven't been here this late in a while, but when I am I've chatted with them. Shit, are they right outside?"

"Sounds that way."

Renee smirked. "I didn't hear the vacuum switch on until we got quiet."

"Isn't this room soundproof?" asked Lauryn.

"Not really," said Megan, whose desk sits right outside the door. When you have meetings I can't hear the regular talking, but the louder stuff...yeah, I can hear it."

Lauryn nodded, feeling the heat of a fresh blush pinkening her face. "So, we march out like executives, shall we? We say hello. We don't linger." One definitive nod of her head showed her conviction. "Okay everyone? Are we all put together and ready? Let's make it happen."

Renee unlocked and opened the door, led the way with the others following, exiting the boardroom one after the other. The vacuum cleaner was switched off now, so most said hello to the two cleaning-crew workers, an ordinary middle-aged husband and wife who seemed to not blink as they eyed each person one by one, saying hello to some and nodding at others. Talia and Lauryn were the last to walk out, Talia with a stack of forms, notes, and clipboards in her hands.

Lauryn smiled at the cleaners. "Pat, Shirley, how nice to see you again. You're doing a wonderful job, the place always looks good."

"Oh, thank you," said Shirley.

"Did you notice the new houseplants in my office? I'll be watering those myself."

"Oh, okay. Good to know," said Shirley. "I'm...really sorry I tried the door earlier. I didn't realize it was locked. It just seemed so odd, the place all empty but...we could hear...I mean...you people in there. I thought I should check, but...well...I don't know what I thought."

"Oh. Yes," said Lauryn, feeling herself blushing again. "We...we had a late meeting to start trialing a new product and...it took much longer than we expected. My staff are troopers, though. I'm lucky to have such devoted workers."

Pat, standing off to the side of his wife, nodded. Shirley nodded too, easily noticing Lauryn's embarrassed blush. "A new product, you say?"

"It's promising," said Lauryn. "Very, very promising. We're trying to keep it secret while we do some more testing before launch time. Hopefully you two can help us with that."

Shirley looked stunned. "You want us to help with...the next time? In there? Like...tonight?"

Pat cleared his throat. "We'd have to talk about it, but..."

Lauryn, usually fully in control of herself, suddenly felt so hot in the face and upside-down in her thinking. "Oh...not....I mean...no...it's keeping it all a secret that's most important. That's what I was trying to say. I mean, a product like this, we need to file patents, and copyrights, and..."

"And we really need to get out of here before morning," said Talia, listening to some of this after locking the notes in a file cabinet in her office.

"Yes, thank you Talia," said Lauryn. "Pat, Shirley, have a good night."

Walking away shoulder to shoulder with Lauryn, Talia whispered, "What happened to 'We say hello and we don't linger'? Jesus, Lauryn, they think they're gonna be in the room with us next time!"

Lauryn shook her head in disbelief. "Oh my God, I don't know what happened. I got so nervous. That's not like me."

Talia smirked. "Think Pat's got a big cock?"

"Hey! This isn't porn, this is business!"

"Yeah, but...it's kinda both, isn't it?" smirked Talia. "I mean, are we thinking about trialing these pills again? Is there more 'science' we need to drill down on? I've already got more questions."

"Such as?" said Lauryn, her voice not a whisper anymore now that they were out the front door, into the twilight of the evening and the nearly empty parking lot.

Talia smirked again. "Such as...what if the men take the pills. Can you imagine? Peach flavored cum. Cherry flavored cum. Orange flavored cum."

Lauryn's eyes widened with happy excitement. "Chocolate flavored cum!"

Talia stood next to her car, nodding. "There's probably other things to try, too. But this flavored semen idea, we can certainly try it at home with our husbands, but...a real kind of scientific trial would need a line-up of men, one after the other after the other, like when they were tasting us."

Lauryn smirked at the dreamy look of leftover lust in Talia's eyes. "You know, when I hired you, I knew you were going to be my best 'idea girl'. I wasn't wrong. Do you think we can get all the guys back for that type of... 'clinical trial'?

"You know we can."

"Good," Lauryn said, nodding, her formerly warm bushing face now cooled, her well-dressed professionalism seemingly all back in order. "You'll do your debriefing with everyone tomorrow, then let's give the men another day to recover before we bring them in. Of course a man can only cum once in a big, taste-testable way, so...let's make it just you and me with them this time. You, me, and the six men. That should be a useful scientific sample, don't you think?"

Talia nodded, a twinkle in her eye. "I'll write up the protocol. Think we'd need to be in lingerie or maybe nude to help with their arousal?"

"That sort of plays into this next thought: what if we take the pills too. A different kind of feedback loop. They taste us, we taste them..."

Talia nodded. "So it doesn't get mixed up it should be one man at a time, but...we should all be in the locked boardroom again, for confidentiality and security reasons, so...maybe you and I, together, could take on one man at a time while the other five watch."

"To help with their arousal, I presume?" Lauryn smirked.

"Yes."

Lauren looked at the pretty watch on her wrist. "Gosh, look at the time. I've got to get home. Good work today, Talia. We'll talk more about this in the morning."

"Yes, okay," said Talia. "I'll write up the protocol for this next test, print some flavor test forms for us to keep track of things. Oh, I just thought of another one. We have no idea how long the pill's stimulant effects last for. We should probably have a third trial, maybe on a weekend day, starting early in the morning."

Lauryn nodded, eyes sparkling. "For that kind of thing we'd need a good big sample, maybe all fourteen of us again. We'd need plenty of food and drink, so...maybe book a hotel suite? We could use room service for the food, or bring in catering. I think it'd be worth the expense. These pills are something special, I can feel it."

"I can feel it too. Or maybe it's just my pussy tingling."

Lauryn smiled, got in her Lexus, and drove away.

-- -- --

First thing the next morning, Lauryn went to the lab to see James, the company's Principal Scientist. It's a fancy title for a somewhat modest job, he being the head of the small lab at the far corner of the building, where he works with a young Associate Scientist named Tyler. The two of them develop, test, and sometimes revise the company's well-loved products -- a variety of sexual lubricants, douches, and some special gentle perfumes to use on the tenderest parts of a woman. Lately, though, they've been spending most of their time developing the new vaginal flavoring pills that James playfully calls 'Fruity Pebbles'.

"Morning, James. Morning, Tyler."

"Oh, hi, Lauryn. How was your evening? Did you see the sunset? It was amazing."

"No, I missed it. Didn't get out of here until quite late, actually. Talia and I, we were collecting some information about the new pills."

"The Fruity Pebbles?"

"Yes," nodded Lauryn. "We also tossed around a few naming ideas. What do you two think about 'Love Candy'? I'm not sure it's right, but I'm listening to opinions on it."

"It's playful. Not bad."

Lauryn nodded. "Tyler, what do you think?"

"I like it. We might be able to add sugar and a few other things to make them chewable, but...people might take way too many of them."

"Exactly what I was thinking," said Lauryn. "Although, some of us women who've been testing them have taken two in the same evening, and that's worked well."

"Oh, excellent," said James. "Here, take a seat, tell us what else you've found. Can I get you a cup of coffee?"

Lauryn shook her head. "Oh, no, thank you James, I'm fine. I feel refreshed today, actually. I'm one of those who took two pills last evening, and...I have lots to tell you. First of all, the stimulant that you two came up with and added, it's, quite frankly, amazing. A game changer, I think. The others think so, too."

1...45678...21