The Floating Threesome Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
666 Followers

"I like it when groups of girls come to the club," Taylor said. "It changes the vibe. Girls are a lot more vocal and boisterous. Girls don't tip as well, but guys tip better when there are girls around. I think it's a way for them to show off."

"I've always imagined that dancing must be a fun way to make a living. Exciting," Maddy said.

"Honestly, I thought it was a blast at first. I liked being paid to do cardio every night. I liked getting so much attention from so many men. But I haven't felt that in a long time. Now it's just a job. It's getting drunks to think I like them, because that's the way to get the biggest tips. I was 19 when I moved down here from Ohio, and dancing was the only way I could earn enough money to get by," Taylor said.

"Maddy, I think you should know that Taylor isn't just 'getting by'. She lives in a very nice apartment in a very nice building in a very nice part of the city. Taylor is an entrepreneur," I said.

"That's what I'd like to be," Taylor said. "I'd like to be a mainstream model, but there's no shortage of pretty girls who want the same thing. I hope the work I do on this cruise convinces an agency to sign me."

"Yeah, I've had thoughts along those lines," Maddy said. "The Olympics had me do modeling for sponsors. Athletic wear. Stuff like that. I'd like to do more."

It got quiet for a moment. "You know, I used to think I'd like to try exotic dancing," Maddy said. "The club where I used to go had amateur nights. Girls who'd never done it would get up on stage and dance. The one who did best won a prize. I wanted to enter, but I never had the courage."

"You probably weren't drunk enough," Taylor said. "A lot of girls are hammered when they do that. Seeing a chick who's obviously drunk go up on stage and get naked is lots of fun. But you should know that the women who usually win those contests aren't really amateurs. They are pro dancers from out of town who are there for the prize money. It takes a certain amount of skill to do a sexy dance and look like you aren't a pro."

"Oh. That's disappointing. I thought those were ordinary girls," Maddy said.

"Some are. Miami is famous for having a lot of first-rate cosmetic surgeons," Taylor said. "When a girl gets implants, she wants to show them off. We get that a lot. A lot."

This went on for a while, with Taylor giving Maddy an inside look at the world of exotic dancing. Maddy seemed to be fascinated, and she asked for permission to go see Taylor dance sometime. In retrospect, I can see that Taylor was steering the conversation in a direction where she got Maddy to express an interest in learning the dance moves of professional strippers. "With your background in gymnastics, I'm sure you'd learn quickly," Taylor said.

"I don't know about that," Maddy said.

"There's one way to find out," Taylor said. She got out her cellphone, hit the music player app, and connected it to the Vanguard's sound system. Lots of people like to have parties on boats, so a good stereo is essential. Pretty soon a loud rock tune was blaring from the speakers. I recognized the lyrics of 'All Night Long' by a very forgettable 1980s hair band. I forgot the name of the band, but I looked it up. They were called Warrant, and 'All Night Long' was their only big hit. To be fair, it is an excellent tune for stripping. Taylor grabbed Maddy's arm and pulled her out on the deck. "Do what I do!" Taylor said.

She started shaking her hips in a suggestive manner, and Taylor followed. Taylor picked it up quickly, which is what you'd expect from an Olympic gymnast. "This is how you take off your top," Taylor said, swaying seductively as she pulled her shirt over her head in a smooth motion. Maddy did the same move almost as well. "Great! You're a natural!" Taylor said.

This went on, and on, and I could not believe what I was seeing. How did this happen? I was watching two extraordinarily beautiful women doing a strip tease a few feet from where I sat. Maddy seemed to be enjoying herself; I think the cocktails helped loosen her up. Pretty soon both women were topless, with Taylor teaching Maddy ways to act seductive while she danced. All they were wearing at this point were brief thong panties.

"Ok, honey, this next part is the most important," Taylor said. "You get a lot more tips if you know the right way to take off your panties. Do it like this."

Taylor hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties, then began pushing them off her hips. She lowered the right side a few inches, then the left side, then the right side, and she turned around so we got good views of her from the front and back. Most of the excitement was over by the time she got the panties down to her knees, so that's when she whipped them off and tossed them on the deck.

"Now you," Taylor said.

I thought I saw Maddy's hands tremble as she hooked her thumbs in her waistband. She did everything exactly the way Taylor taught her. She tossed her panties on the deck, and both women stood there proudly naked.

"Look, Maddy. Another satisfied customer!" Taylor said, pointing to my lap. I had a very visible boner, naturally. "Gee. What a surprise," I said. "I wonder what made that happen."

"I think your debut went well, Maddy," Taylor said. "Giving men erections is part of a dancer's job description."

"I think that's something you did," Maddy said.

"Honey, guys love it when two hot girls get up on stage and strip at the same time," Taylor said. "They like it most when the girls touch each other like they want to have sex." Taylor danced over until her body was rubbing against Maddy's "Do this," Taylor said. "This will give Burt a hard-on as big as the mast."

Taylor ran her hands up and down Maddy's body. Maddy did a fine job following Taylor's lead. Taylor got so close to Maddy's face that I thought they'd kiss, but they never did. I think the reason I didn't see what was really happening is that watching the show was so overwhelming that my brain stopped working.

"Honey, the way you make the most money as a dancer is by selling lap dances. I'll show you how that's done," Taylor said. "Burt, you need to pretend you haven't had sex with both of us a bazillion times. Pretend you're a total stranger who just paid for a lap dance. Keep your hands down at your sides. Let's make this look real."

It looked pretty real to me. Taylor demonstrated a way to shove her boobs as close to my face as possible without actually touching me. Maddy repeated the action almost as smoothly. Taylor straddled my lap, put her hands on my shoulders, and imitated the motion of a woman riding her boyfriend's cock. Maddy did the same. My cock wanted to explode. It needed some attention, but I didn't think it would get any.

Then, of course, it did.

"Here's the move that's the real moneymaker," Taylor said, sitting on my lap and looking back at me with an expression of arousal. She ground the cheeks of her ass against my cock. She did it again. And again. It was almost enough to make me climax. Almost.

"Ok. Your turn, Maddy," Taylor said, standing up.

Maddy sat down on my lap and ground her ass against me. She did it over and over and over. Exotic dancers are supposed to act aroused when they do this move, and Maddy was either playing the part or was genuinely excited. I groaned. I couldn't help myself. I wanted to grab her, but I couldn't, so I groaned instead.

"Sounds like you earned a big tip there, Maddy," Taylor said. She reached forward, took Maddy's hands, and pulled her to her feet. "Girl, from the looks of things, you've got Burt in a state where he's so worked up he needs our help. Let's go down to the cabin and reward him for being such a good customer." Then she pulled Maddy's naked body into a hug and kissed her. "And I want to reward you for being such a good student."

I took a look around the horizon and verified that there were no big ships in our way. The autopilot could steer us safely for hours if necessary. I followed both naked women as they descended the stairs and moved to the bed. "Get rid of those trunks," Taylor said. "We've been showing you something sexy. It's time for you to return the favor."

I've never had a stiffer stiffy in my life. The head of my cock was slightly purple, and was so hard it ached. I worried I'd climax too quickly. Threesomes are wonderful, but I was with two sexy women who deserved enough cock to satisfy them both. I'd do my best and hope it was good enough.

Taylor shoved Maddy down on her back. Maddy looked nervous. I guessed that this was her first threesome; she made it clear that she didn't have a lot of sexual experience when she was focused on competing, so it made sense that what was about to happen was new to her. She later confirmed I was right; this was her first time with a woman, and she was as scared as she was excited.

"Kiss her, Burt. Show her how much she means to us," Taylor said. I didn't need more encouragement. I bent down and gave Maddy a soft, delicate kiss. I did it again. And again. Each time, the kiss got more passionate, and eventually I was exploring her mouth with my soulful kisses. Maddy reacted enthusiastically, her tongue responding to mine. She arched her back and moaned when I cupped one breast. I wasn't paying attention to Taylor, but when Maddy got stiff I looked down to see Taylor spreading Maddy legs and getting between them. There was an alarmed look on Maddy's face when she realized that a woman was going to eat her pussy. I waited for her to ask Taylor to stop, but she never asked, so Taylor never stopped.

This was a situation where none of us needed or wanted foreplay. That sexy dancing had all three of us so excited we knew what we wanted next. Maddy gritted her teeth and shook her head back and forth when she felt Taylor's tongue work up and down her wet slit. I kissed my way down her neck to her breasts. Maddy moaned again when I sucked one nipple between my lips. I loved being part of what we were doing to Maddy. Both Taylor and I were working together to give Maddy the best experience possible, and it seemed to be a success. She'd have good memories of her first threesome.

I moved to the other nipple and ran my hand down to Maddy's belly. Her abs never failed to amaze me. So strong. Firm. Defined. Touching her was like feeling granite covered by velvet. Her whole body was like that, but her abs were especially striking. I had to kiss them, so I worked my way lower on her body. Soon I felt Maddy's hand on the back of my head, pressing me closer. "Ohhhhhhhhh..." she said as Taylor worked on her clit.

It wasn't long before Maddy climaxed. She called out so loudly that I was glad we were in the middle of the ocean, and no one was around to hear us. That made it easier to enjoy when Maddy announced to the world that she was cumming. She kept cumming for a long, long time. I wasn't surprised to see that Taylor was an accomplished pussy eater. She was great at all things erotic, from dancing to blowjobs. Maddy was lucky to have someone like Taylor be the first woman to go down on her.

Maddy didn't calm down for a long time. When she finally seemed to relax, Taylor lifted her head. Her face was smeared with Maddy's wetness, and she wore a big smile. She moved up to kiss Taylor's lips, giving her a taste of her own pussy and reminding her that she'd just gotten that experience from a woman.

Taylor grabbed my cock and began pulling me toward Maddy. "You're up, Burt," Taylor said and she guided the head of my cock to the entrance to Maddy's pussy. She moved most of her body out of the way, but continued kissing Maddy passionately. It was nice. Taylor kissed Maddy's lips and breast while I worked my cock inside her. I was sure we could make her climax again, and soon.

Maddy jerked when she felt the head of my cock pop inside her. I could tell she liked how it felt. As I slowly worked in and out of Maddy's pussy, she began writhing in pleasure. Usually, when I'm making love in the missionary position, I do most of the work and the woman mainly lays there passively and enjoys feeling me inside her. That was not what happened with Maddy.

She thrust her hips upward to meet my cock each time I thrust downward. It was so exciting I realized I'd have to cum soon. The only thing that was good about that was that I could tell Maddy was very close to having her second orgasm. I felt proud of myself. I was trying to give her the attention she deserved, and I was doing well. I shoved my cock all the way inside her, and she started making sexy little sounds that revealed how much she enjoyed it. Taylor lifted her head from Maddy's breasts and smiled at me. She liked this as much as I did.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh...'' Maddy cried as her orgasm overwhelmed her. This one was even stronger than her first. She squeezed her eyes shut and gritted her teeth as waves of sensation overwhelmed her. I felt her pussy throbbing, giving my cock a powerful massage that felt wonderful. She had the strongest pussy muscles I've ever felt.

I almost came. Almost. I held on to Maddy and kept my cock inside her until her orgasm faded away. Then I pulled away and let my cock have some time to relax. I hadn't done a thing for Taylor yet. She'd done a lot of giving, and it was time for her to receive.

I planted a deep, soulful kiss on Taylor's pretty mouth. I held my cock away from her body so I had more time to back away from the climax I'd almost had inside Maddy. Instead, I reached down between Taylor's legs and began to caress her warm, wet inner folds. She was ready for more. Everything she'd done had been so exciting that it left her in a state of desperate lust.

"Burt, please just give me your cock. Please. Don't make me wait," Taylor said. If that's what she wanted, that's what I would give her. Sometimes Taylor enjoyed being teased, and she'd get very excited when I'd make her wait before she got my cock. But this was no time for teasing. She wanted me inside her - now.

Maddy rolled over and kissed Taylor on the cheek. Her recuperative powers amazed me. Most people would just lay on their backs and recover from the kind of orgasm Maddy just had. But she was ready for more. "Oh honey. Come here," Taylor said. I took one of Maddy's hands and placed it on Taylor's breast.

Taylor went a little crazy when she felt my cock enter her pussy. She was so wet it was easy to put my cock all the way inside. I'd only gone into her three or four times when she climaxed. It was different. She took a deep breath, shook all over, and began laughing. "Oh... you two... are wonderful," she said.

"You're pretty wonderful yourself," Maddy said.

"That's me. Miss Wonderful," Taylor said, giggling. Seeing her react this way was charming. I'd seen Taylor have all kinds of different orgasms, but I'd never seen one like this. It made me feel good.

I also felt good that I wasn't even close to having a climax myself. My cock was still ready for me. Taylor recognized this. "You need to cum, Burt," she said. "Maddy, you'd like to feel Burt cum inside your pussy, wouldn't you? After all he's been through, he's got to have a huge load of cum inside him. I'll bet you'd like it if he filled your pussy with all that cum."

Well. That was an interesting suggestion. Maddy didn't say anything, but she looked me in the eyes, and I could tell she liked Taylor's idea. I gave Taylor a deep kiss, then pulled out of her pussy and got up off of her. "Lay down," I said to Maddy, who wordlessly rolled over on her back and spread her legs.

"I'm glad that we could make you happy," I said to Maddy as I climbed on her.

"You made me very happy. Both of you," Maddy said. Taylor didn't move. She was too wiped out from her orgasm. But she looked Maddy in the eye and smiled. "I'm glad too," Taylor said.

Maddy was so wet I had no trouble putting my whole cock inside her. She was tight, but not quite as tight as usual. Being back inside her felt amazing. She gave me a loving look that warmed my heart. I'd been worried that she'd be upset when she learned I'd been having sex with Taylor. It was wonderful to see that it wasn't going to be a problem. I wanted my relationships with both women to remain unchanged.

Maddy wrapped her arms around me and pulled me to her chest. "Go ahead, Burt. Give it to me. I want to feel it," she said. "Fill me up."

There was something about the way Maddy said those words that made me want to cum and cum and cum. It wasn't long before that happened. As Taylor predicted, I had a big load of cum because I'd gotten so much stimulation since she and Maddy began practicing exotic dancing moves. There was no way I could expect to make Maddy climax again - my cock was right on the edge - so I just relaxed and enjoyed the feeling of my cock throbbing inside her.

"Ohhh... Maddy..." I said. She asked me to fill her up, and that's what I did. Her pussy seemed warmer and wetter than I'd ever felt. She squeezed the muscles of her vagina as she felt more and more cum squirt out of my cock. It was like she was milking me.

I laid on top of Maddy for a long time as she rubbed her hands up and down my back. My cum flowed out of her pussy when I finally removed my cock. I laid down between Maddy and Taylor, and began to think about how lucky I was to be intimately involved with two amazing women at once.

Taylor must have been thinking the same thing. "Can you believe how lucky this guy is?" she said to Maddy. "There aren't many men who've got two women willing to do what we just did. How lucky can a guy get?"

Maddy laughed, but then she got serious. "I was just thinking how lucky I am," Maddy said.

Taylor rose up on one elbow and leaned over my body so she could kiss Maddy. "Me too, baby. I'm lucky too."

Right. Lucky. We were all lucky. Bullshit.

It took me some time to figure it out, but luck had absolutely nothing to do with what had just happened.

.............................

If that wasn't lucky, what was it? Find out in Chapter 10.

JQueen9
JQueen9
666 Followers
12