The Florida Trip Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know," Kelsey said, "I did a crappy job of telling you what I wanted last time. Probably cause I didn't know, myself. I'm not looking for a serious relationship. Not after... I just need to figure myself out, you know? But if it makes you feel better, I do get jealous of the other girls."

"Me too," I said.

Kelsey shook her head at me, chastising. "I know you won't be there for me when I'm ready. I can't ask you to wait. Not with Julia and Sarah and... So, I get it. But I at least want to be friends with BENefits. If you get my drift."

"I think we can make that work," I said.

*

After Pan, we raced down to Adventureland where I knew the park would still be emptier. Sure enough, the wait for Pirates was almost nonexistent. Again, we recombined on the boat. Julia made me sit with Chloe.

"Try to keep him under control," my roommate said. The high school girl just smiled as Julia, Sarah, and Kelsey climbed in behind us.

The boat lurched off. The ride smelled of old wet and fresh, cold air. We went over the falls and into the pirate town. The pirates were auctioning chickens again, the redheaded woman standing proudly next to him. I thought about the first time we'd gone on this ride. I guess someone else had taken the redhead, in the end.

"There goes your girlfriend," Chloe said, as if reading my mind.

"I think I'm happy to leave her behind," I said, "There are other things I feel way worse about."

"Same," Chloe said, then suddenly she turned and looked at me. "It really was fun, being with you. And then it got really scary really fast."

"For me, too," I said.

"You'll always be my first," Chloe said, "My first guy anyway. And, if it makes you feel any better, I don't think you'll be my last either."

"No longer Bensexual?" I asked.

"I don't know what I am and that's OK," Chloe said, "I've got lots of time to figure it out. And don't count out a repeat performance just yet."

"That would be really nice," I said, "I'll be... more careful next time. If it happens, I mean. I'd be lucky if it did. I really do like you, Chloe."

"But you love Sarah," she said. I looked up, but the buxom brunette was looking off to the side. If she heard us talking, she didn't seem to react to it.

"Does she know?" I asked, whispering.

"I'm pretty sure the entire nation of Uganda knows," Chloe said.

"I don't know what to do," I said, "I have feelings for Julia too and I..."

"Jeez Ben, put your vag away," Chloe said. I was shocked to hear her talk that way, but she just smiled. "This is just one trip and after, well, things will change."

"I know," I said, "That's what I'm afraid of."

*

We went straight from Pirates to Splash Mountain. The day was finally getting hot and so it made sense to cool off a little.

This back section of the park was still pretty empty and Splash only had a ten-minute wait. We'd done three rides in less than an hour. I was starting to get caught up in the rush of it, racing from experience to experience. Wondering how much we could do in just one morning.

We climbed into the boats, two by two. Sarah sat next to me near the front, while Julia sat next to Chloe right behind us. Kelsey by herself in the third row. We went up the mountain, then splashed into the world of Brer Rabbit. There's something about that ride -- it really is my favorite. The right mix of thrills and immersive experience. I thought to myself, I'd be happy just to do Splash all day. And yet there were so many other things to get caught up in, too.

I decided, right there, that this would be my last ride of the night. No matter what else was going on, I'd get on Splash. Even if it was just by myself. The boat would reach the top and I'd see all of Disney World lit up before plummeting to the bottom. My last Disney memory. It would be perfect.

"What are you thinking about?" Sarah asked me, while Brer Bear got stuffed into a tree full of bees.

"Just Disney," I said.

"You really like this place," she said, "It's not just Julia, is it?"

"I think it kind of captured all of us," I said, "When we planned this trip, I'll be honest, I thought it would be dumb to go here. A kid thing. Now? I'm already planning our next trip back."

"That would be nice," Sarah said. She rested her head on my shoulder. Julia reached forward and pushed her off.

"Hey!" Sarah said, "I was just cuddling." We both looked back and Julia was glaring at the both of us. "I'm going to get my revenge, Julia," Sarah said, "Just you wait. For Ben, my sister. You're going to regret it."

Our boat stopped, then started climbing up the steep hill. There were the vultures again, warning us about The Happy Place. I realized that it really was: my Happy Place. On this ride, in this park, with these beautiful, incredible women. And I was going to stay in it for as long as I could, threats be damned.

Our boat went over the side and we screamed. Cheered.

*

This time Splash Mountain got us fairly wet. We weren't soaked, but all of us were dripping. I couldn't help but appreciate how the wet t-shirts on the girls revealed so much.

"Jeez Ben, you've seen us all naked," Julia said.

"And that just makes me enjoy this more," I said.

"Too bad your shorts didn't get wet," Kelsey said.

"My shorts did," Sarah said. I looked, but her tan khakis looked dry. She just winked at me. Julia waved her finger at us, but she was smiling.

We walked up the stairs by Splash Mountain to wait for the train. We had Fastpasses in Tomorrowland, but the walk across the park seemed like a little much. We wanted to conserve our energy.


We got on the old steam train -- the benches were long enough that we could all sit together --and rode around the back of the park. We went past Thunder Mountain and through some forest areas. The girls stayed behaved this time and I just enjoyed being with them.

I spend a lot of time talking about the physicality of my female friends. Sarah's massive tits, Chloe's incredible ass, Julia's tight body, and Kelsey's, well, everything. It isn't really fair to them -- they weren't just a collection of parts. I didn't find myself falling for them that way, either. Chloe was smart and funny. Kelsey was so adventurous and easy to laugh. Sarah was kind and caring. Julia so competitive and just straight up fun. I realized I loved them all in a way. What a wonderful, terrible problem to have.

We got off the train and walked down the hill into Tomorrowland. We'd gotten there a bit early for our ride, so we went up the escalator and got on the Peoplemover, the little blue train that whooshed around the land and showed you the sights.

The ride sat four to a car, but it would have left one of us on our own so instead we split off. Sarah, Kelsey, and Chloe got in one car while Julia and I jumped in the other.

"Behave, you three!" Julia yelled after the girls as we took off.

"You're being a killjoy," I told her.

"Someone has to keep you guys in line," she said. We sped off over Tomorrowland. I saw the three girls in front of us and they seemed to be doing fine. Just talking and laughing.

"You need to calm down," I said, "We're not... fucking or even really fucking around. There's no d and c or even t and a. It's just us. We're having fun. I think that's allowed."

Julia nodded, but she didn't say anything. Our train moved into Space Mountain. Everything was dark. We heard people screaming their delight in the distance.

"It's not fair, you know," Julia said, "You guys should be adult enough to police yourselves."

"God, you sound like my Mom," I said, "Do you really want to be that person?"

"You all put me in that role," Julia said.

"Does that make me Dad?" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows.

"Not even close," Julia said, "You're like the baby brother we all have to take care of."

"And Kelsey and Sarah are my big sisters? I know Kelsey would be OK with that arrangement."

"Ugh, the more I think about it, this analogy is just wrong," Julia said, "And a little creepy."

"You bet," I said, enthusiastically. Our car went back outside, crossing where we'd just been and heading around the park. I looked down and saw that the park was starting to get crowded. It was a nice view and the speed created a breeze. Of all the rides to fall in love with at Disney.

"I just..." Julia stopped and started, "I guess the me that just relaxes and feels comfortable with everything is kind of a work in progress."

"I want you to be yourself," I said, "That's the woman I love."

"Love?" Julia asked. She leaned in teasing. "Did you just say you love me, Ben?"

"Oh God," I said, "I take it back. I swear."

"Ben loves me," Julia said. She leaned back on her bench and said it to herself. Like tasting the words in her mouth.

Our car slowed and we all stepped off. We gathered together and then rode down the escalators.

"Ben told me he loves me," Julia told the other girls.

"Ben loves everybody," Chloe said.

"Yes, I wouldn't take it so hard," Sarah said, "Ben told Pluto he loved him, too."

"We haven't even met Pluto," I said, indignant.

"I know. You just kept repeating it in your sleep. I love you Pluto," Sarah said, "I love you Pluto."

"That's so wrong," I said.

"I know!"

Our Fastpasses for Buzz Lightyear were now available, so we got on line. The wait for standby was forty-five minutes, so I felt pretty smart just skipping it all. While we waited our turn, the girls kept teasing me about my love for Julia, for a talking dog, for just about anything.

"It's a figure of speech," I said, "I was just trying to get Julia to stop freaking out every time someone holds hands or whatever."

"So, you don't love me?" Julia asked. She let her eyes get all big and soft. She stuck out her lower lip.

"Jules, I... I mean. You know how I..."

My roommate broke out laughing. "I knew it!" she said and high fived the other girls.

"You people are assholes," I said.

"And you love us," Julia said.

Buzz Lightyear ordered us out to space and we climbed into our little cars. They were four-seaters, with two spots in front and back. Just my luck, I got paired with Julia.

"She's going to kick my ass," I complained as Sarah and Chloe got in their own car.

"See, I told you you're the baby," Julia said. Kelsey climbed in behind us. We twisted and turned, firing at cartoon targets. By the third scene, my fingers were already aching from squeezing the trigger.

I looked over and saw Julia, completely focused on firing. Playful (and hoping for some kind of advantage), I reached for her boob. She elbowed me in the ribs, hard. I complained, and she didn't even bother to apologize. Just kept shooting down aliens.

After the grand finale, we saw our scores. Sure enough, Julia whipped us all. At first, I thought it was close, then I saw my roommate had one more zero in her total than me.

"Holy fuck, how did you do that?" I asked her.

"Lots of practice with my fingers," Julia said. I winked at her. "Not like that! Ew. OK, maybe a little like that."

We met back up outside after the ride. The sun was practically vibrating it was so bright. We'd planned to go on Space Mountain, but the line was already over an hour. Instead we went up the street and went into Monsters Inc. Laugh Factory -- one of the few places nearby that didn't seem to have an eternal wait at that point.

The show was cute, though it certainly put the pause button on my libido. That was probably for the best. We'd now done seven rides/experiences in a little less than three hours. Eight if you counted the steam train, which I didn't. We were all hyped to keep going, but everyone was also hungry. We had barely had any breakfast, after all.

"Not my fault you girls put your meal in the wrong place," Sarah said and rubbed her belly. We were walking out of Tomorrowland and up the hill, past the teacups, and back into Fantasyland.

"Sure felt like the right hole to me," Kelsey said.

"Me too," Julia said.

"At least you all got a choice," Chloe said.

"We talked about this," Sarah said to her sister, seriously, "No more Ben nutrients for you."

We headed over to Pinocchio's. The lines were bad, but we were able to make our way through. We ordered food and then found a table near a window overlooking the It's A Small World ride.

"Ooh, I want to go on that," Chloe said.

"Oh God no," I said. I remembered it from when I was a kid. The song was annoying at the beginning and downright horrific by the end. And, inevitably, right when you were ready to jump ship, the damn thing would break down. They would have to drag my corpse onto that ride. And if they did, I planned on haunting them forever.

"Ok, no Small World for Ben," Sarah said, eyeing me anxiously. I guess I got a little worked up there.

I wasn't the only one that wanted to go other places, though. After a morning where we'd all managed to stay together, we were ready to go off and have our own adventures.

When we finished lunch, Sarah and Chloe got in line for It's a Small World. Kelsey and Julia went with me to ride Big Thunder Mountain. Not the best post-lunch choice, but by the time the line was over I felt OK.

After the ride I got a text from Sarah and met her over by Winnie-the-Pooh. Her favorite character. We rode his ride and then waited to meet Pooh and Tigger. Sarah took some of her own pics and then let the Disney person get the both of us.

Chloe and Julia were nearby getting ready to go on Dumbo, so I joined them while Sarah went off to ride Little Mermaid with Kelsey. The day whirled around and spun. Raced off and then dropped. Curved and twisted. Took off and slammed the brakes. All shining purples and golds. Black pavement and bright blue sky. Salty popcorn and sweet ice cream.

At a little before 3, we agreed to meet back on Main Street to sit and watch the parade. Julia had grabbed a bit of curb and defended enough space for us to sit there. I couldn't imagine what she'd done, but I figured it was probably way closer to getting us all kicked out of Disney than a few clandestine kisses.

We sat down and, for the first time the whole trip, it started to rain. Just a light drizzle, but still. A few people took off, turning our tight space on the street almost luxurious. We all huddled close together. I could live with bad weather if it got me so close to these beautiful women.

Then the rain stopped, the skies cleared, and the parade began. Huge floats covered in characters rolled by. We pointed and shouted like little kids. I saw Sarah snapping like crazy, as if she was covering a major political event.

"You're really all the way back," I said to her. She just smiled happily and went back to taking pictures.

After the parade was over, we were all feeling a little sun-tired and worn down. The week had consequences, after all. My legs ached and my left foot burned like it had a blister. We all agreed we needed a break.

We walked up and down Main Street and did a little shopping. Tried to stay in the air conditioning as much as possible. Outside, Main Street seemed barely walkable, there were so many people.

I found that rather than shopping for myself, I kept looking at gifts for Sarah, Kelsey, Chloe, and Julia. I picked out a few things, then went up to buy them. The other girls had bought stuff, as well, and they were all waiting for me at the front.

Shopping had been nice, but we were all still tired and so we decided to take a little break. A bus back to the hotel just felt like forever (and we seriously doubted we'd actually rest if we went back) so instead we decided to go over to the Contemporary and hang out in the lobby. It would be cooler and there were couches. Plus, we could get dinner there -- probably something healthier than what we'd find in the park. It just made a lot of sense.

So, we walked out of the Magic Kingdom, went up the concrete ramp, and got on the Monorail. Fortunately, not many people had the same idea and there were empty seats. I flopped down and stared out the window as we slid off. The train hummed and rattled. I felt Sarah reach over and grab my hand. I weakly squeezed it back. I was too worn out to be sad about leaving the park. Just happy to be away from the crowds. No one said anything while we waited. We were so burnt.

Two stops later the Monorail slid to a stop in the lobby of the Contemporary. We got off and went down the escalator. The lobby was super busy and there was nowhere to sit. We decided to try our luck a level down. Sure enough, it was almost deserted. There were a bunch of conference rooms, all with shut doors. But outside of them were big couches. We all climbed onto one of them. I took out my phone and zoned out. I saw the other girls doing the same.

Sarah scooched over and put her head on my shoulder. Kelsey did the same on the other side. I looked over and saw Julia leaning on Chloe. I started to think about that. The two girls seemed oddly close when they thought no one was paying attention. Almost like they were...

I drifted off before I could finish the thought.

*

When my eyes popped open, only about twenty minutes had passed. But I felt like I'd really rested. The girls all started to move, as well. We gradually got up and made our way upstairs. There was a little eating area on that level and we all bought sandwiches. We grabbed a table and sat down.

I was feeling a bit spacey from my nap, but my body was refreshed. The other girls seemed equally improved. Still out of it, yes, but in for more. As we waited for our food, Sarah took out her camera and showed me some of the pictures she'd taken during the day.

Both of us with Winnie the Pooh. Me and Julia on the Peoplemover. Chloe eating a Mickey-head ice cream. Kelsey leaning against a fence, waiting for a ride. All of us smiling and oh-so-happy.

"These are really good," I said.

"They're OK," Sarah said, "They need a lot of work in post and I think a bunch will just get deleted, but..."

"They're great," I said, "Like, I want to meet these attractive, happy people you keep showing me. It looks like they're having an awesome time."

Sarah laughed. "Thanks," she said, clearly meaning it.

"Looks like those assholes back in art school are going to have some stiff competition next semester," I said. Sarah just nodded back at me seriously.

*

After dinner, we got back on the Monorail. We took the long way around, past the Polynesian. It was kind of nice, seeing everything pass around us. But every time I caught a glimpse of Cinderella's castle, I could feel it calling to me. I wasn't done with Disney World yet.

When we got back into the park, the sun was up but barely. It was still warm, but things had become considerably more comfortable. And most of the crowds seemed headed out of the park, not in. I felt proud of us for taking our little break, like we'd managed to sleep and eat our way through the worst part of the day.

Once again, we decided to split up. Chloe wanted to go meet Mickey and Tinkerbell right up front by the opening of the park. Kelsey was itching to go on Splash Mountain, but I wanted to save that ride for my last of the night. Instead, Sarah and Julia convinced me to go on Jungle Cruise with them.

The line wasn't too bad. The boat sputtered up and we climbed on. Our guide did the usual dry Jungle Cruise delivery, but she added just the right amount of dark humor to make everything work. Sarah took my one arm and Julia held the other. The three of us just leaned against each other past the abandoned campsite and the tribal warriors.

It felt comfortable, the three of us together. I can't really explain it, but we seemed to mix well: Julia so acerbic and Sarah so sweet. I spent a lot of time that day wondering how all of us fit together. But when I sat back and stopped fussing I realized that, somehow, we just did.