The Florida Trip Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the Cruise, we walked back through Fantasyland, just enjoying the atmosphere. Relishing our last day in Disney. The wait for Winnie-the-Pooh wasn't that bad and Sarah insisted we had to ride it again. Julia relented, only pretend-reluctant, and we got on line.

"You guys both graduate this spring, right?" Sarah asked. She lazily pushed a large plastic bumblebee up a metal pipe -- one of the little set ups to keep people entertained while they waited on the ride. Sarah sent the bee up and around, through a hive and down again. Just sort of absent as we walked and talked.

"Yes," Julia said, "But I'm staying in Buffalo for grad school."

"What about you, Ben?" Sarah asked.

"Grad school," I said, "Need that Master's in engineering, you know?"

"Where at?" Sarah asked.

"Yes Ben," Julia said, now staring at me, "Why don't you tell Sarah where you decided to go to school for your graduate degree?"

I smiled, a bit guiltily. I hadn't exactly been keeping it a secret, but then I didn't want Sarah to know either. I'd done this months ago -- sort of, kind of, not completely intentionally. I mean, I went where I was accepted, right? And if it happened to be someplace sort of accidentally close to Sarah, well, that wasn't my fault, right?"

"Rutgers," I said, sheepish.

"Wow, that's..." Sarah said, "I mean, it isn't close close but it's also kind of nearby enough, you know?"

"Weird coincidence isn't it?" Julia said, shoving me in the shoulder, "After all, there were so many other schools out there and he just happened to pick the one that was right on your doorstep."

"You didn't," Sarah said, spinning to look at me, "I mean, we hadn't even gone on the trip yet and you..." Her eyes really started to get wet then. Like she might cry right there on the ride for Winnie-the-Pooh.

"Ben loves you," Julia said.

"But what about...?" Sarah looked between me and Julia.

"Julia's transferring," I said, "She just doesn't know it yet." My roommate glared at me. But she didn't argue, either.

*

After Winnie-the-Pooh it really was dark and time for fireworks. We all met by the castle. For whatever reason, this time it was too crowded for us to sit. So, we stood off to one side, back by Casey's, and sort of just leaned against one another.

Again, I was surrounded by beautiful women. I saw a few guys give me jealous looks in the distance. A few women, as well. Like I've said, luckiest man alive.

As the lights began to dim, we drifted a little bit. I felt Julia slip out from under my one arm. Sarah went with her camera to go take pictures. Kelsey, realizing she had me to herself, suddenly turned around and gave me a hug.

"You OK?" I asked, "You've been kind of spending the day by yourself."

"Just a little bit," Kelsey said, "I needed some time, honestly. Think things through."

"And?"

"I think it's going to work out just fine," Kelsey said, "For all of us." She nodded her head over. Julia and Chloe had drifted off to one side. Resting on each other.

"You think those two are...?"

"Julia's never letting you go again, Ben," Kelsey said, "Trust me."

"She seems to be hanging on to Chloe pretty tight over there," I said.

"One thing doesn't necessarily preclude the other," Kelsey said.

"Preclude?" I asked.

"Sarah taught me it," Kelsey said, "You know, the girl that you're not letting go of?"

"You seem to be implying something," I said, "About the four of us."

"I can't imagine what you mean," Kelsey said.

The world went completely dark. The castle lit up. The crowd cheered. Fireworks blasted off and the music swelled. Sarah, Julia, and Chloe all came back and we stood together watching the show.

"Remember who you are," Mufasa told me and his deep voice echoed across the park. Tinkerbell, all bright green and glowing, flew down from the top of the castle.

I made my wish.

*

After the fireworks, I grabbed the girls and dragged them off to Splash Mountain. The day was done for most of the park, but because we had stayed at an on-site hotel, we got an extra two hours of Magic Kingdom time. Most of the crowds, however, were heading out to the exit, and getting out to Frontierland really was a fight. Swimming upstream, but with an army of salmon determined to go the other way, as well.

Finally, we made our way through the horde and into Adventureland. Here, in contrast, it was almost empty. We raced through. My feet were starting to ache again, but I ignored the pain.

We walked straight to Splash and got on line. Apparently, a lot of people had the same idea. The wait said thirty minutes, but the line looked way longer.

All five of us leaned against the wood railings. Tried to sit for as long as we could until the line moved again. It seemed to take a lot longer than it should, only a few steps forward at a time. I just focused on my plan. One last ride in Disney. Over the top of the waterfall. The perfect ending to my amazing day.

The line surged forward like the dam had finally broken, but we soon found out why: Splash Mountain was closed. The damned thing had broken down and that was it for the evening. As we walked out of the ride, over the bridge past the big waterfall, I saw one of the logs still full of people. Waiting for rescue from where they were stopped. Well, I thought to myself, there were worse fates.

Julia insisted instead that we should go on Dwarven Mine Train. The ride consistently had epic lines all day, which was why we'd skipped it. This was our chance to go. So we went as fast as we could out of Adventureland, past Haunted Mansion, and into Fantasyland. The park really had cleared of people and it was almost eerie as we went. The food stands were already cleaning up for the day. I felt like I'd snuck backstage behind the big production, watching as the Kingdom got ready for its nightly overhaul.

The line for Mine Train looked fairly full, but if this was our last ride for the evening then who cared? Chloe wasn't interested in coasters, however. Once we got on line, she gave each of us a little kiss goodbye.

"You sure, sis?" Sarah asked.

"We can do something else," I said.

"I'm wiped," Chloe said, "Seriously, I'm too young to run with this group. I'll see you back at the room."

The line went far quicker than we'd thought. The ride was even shorter than that. It was hard to square the length of the experience with the amount of wait times it had throughout the day. After we got off the train, a woman in front of us said, "That was it?" I had to admit, I kind of felt the same.

Still, that left us more time to do rides. So, Kelsey, Sarah, Julia and I marched back into Tomorrowland for one last go on Space Mountain. The wait time signs were switched off, so it was all guesswork now. We went past the Space Invaders-style games and then entered a long switchback queue. I could see the little spaceships still loading.

"Just the four of us," Sarah said, "Like old times."

"The way it was meant to be," I said.

"If it was the way it was meant to be, we'd all be fucking on the rides," Kelsey said.

"You say that like it's a bad thing," I said.

"It is a bad thing," Julia said, "I'm buying you all chastity belts, I swear."

"Sorry Mom," I said. Julia gave me the death stare. Holy crap was that effective. If she'd been trying out to be the next Maleficent, they'd have told her she was too scary.

"You know, Julia, you act above it all," Kelsey said, "But you're just as bad as the rest of us."

"Yeah, I don't see you complaining when you're licking Chloe's snatch while Ben sticks it in you from behind," Sarah said.

A couple of women in front of us suddenly stopped talking. Looked everywhere but at us.

"You guys are fucking killing me," Julia said.

"Not until after the ride, Julia!" Kelsey said, "Jeez can't you wait a little, you horny slut?"

"We're going to have to get her a chastity belt or something," I said.

*

After Space Mountain, we still had time for one more ride. We made our way back to Fantasyland and waited for Peter Pan. It seemed circular, in a way, to finish here. Where we'd almost started.

"This is it," I said.

"The end of the trip," Julia said and sighed.

"It's been one heck of an adventure," Kelsey said, "The good and the bad."

"But I'm glad I got to share it all with you," Sarah said, "My friends."

We all smiled and hugged. We'd been through so much together -- I really felt that, in that moment -- it would be impossible to pull us apart.

All four of us got in the same ship and lifted off over London. Kelsey sat in front with Julia and Sarah and I sat in back.

"I can fly!" Kelsey cried as we went upwards.

"These seats really aren't comfortable," Sarah said, "Ben can I sit on your lap?" Everyone laughed.

Our ship landed and we all got off the ride. Legs heavy. The park was closing, but I think we were ready to go regardless. Our last day in Disney. It felt like a lifetime.

The deep Disney voice announced that the day was done, and we limped out, under Cinderella's castle, through the front steps, and down Main Street. I could still smell the sweet scents of the nearby bakery. The ground was wet from having just been hosed down. A few people were around us but not many.

I was reminded of my thought from the other day: that Disney really becomes its true self at night. My heart felt full. I kept running everything that had happened through my mind. Like I was afraid I might forget the smallest detail.

We went under the train tracks and out of the Magic Kingdom.

"Goodbye Disney," Julia said, her voice small and sad.

Our trip wasn't over yet. We still had a night in the hotel and a super long two-day drive home. But it really was the end. The magic was already draining away. And I couldn't help but worry about what reality was going to bring.

*

We got back to the hotel room and everyone crashed. We had such a long day, it was impossible for me to imagine doing anything but sleep. I got down to my boxers and didn't bother with anything else, just chose the nearest bed and flopped into it. I didn't know what the girls were up to. I didn't care. I just let sleep slip over me.

*

I felt a strange sensation, like something warm and wet on my dick. My eyes creaked open. The room was still dark. I doubted more than an hour had passed since I passed out. I looked down and saw that Chloe had her mouth wrapped around my cock. She gave me a small, shy smile, then went back to work.

"You were asleep, and I was awake," she said, "And then I saw your cock just lying there, sticking out of your boxers and begging to be played with. And I thought, well, I do need to practice more. Sorry if I woke you."

"I'm glad I could be here for you," I said. Chloe just nodded and slurped my dick back into her mouth. She was getting deeper than before. Using these long, languid licks. It was like my cock was in a hot tub rather than the usual sprints up and down the pool it was used to. That meant there was no finish in sight, but it was still plenty pleasurable.

Chloe suddenly stiffened and grunted. I looked over her and saw that Kelsey was behind her. The horny blonde had started to finger the teenaged brunette from behind. Chloe raised her bottom a bit to give Kelsey better access.

"I wanted to practice, too," Kelsey said, "It's been too long since I got a girl off."

I turned my head and saw two pairs of eyes looking back at me. Sarah and Julia were in the other bed, just watching.

"Chloe's really bad at that," Julia said, I thought a bit unkindly.

"I taught her to lick pussies, not suck dicks," Sarah said, "Though I'd have happily shown her if we'd had one on hand at the time."

"That's what Bens are for," Chloe said, her mouth still full of cock.

"Speaking of pussies," Sarah said. She pushed Julia back into the bed. Her deep brown eyes full of fire. "I've been waiting all day for this moment." The busty brunette pulled Julia's boy shorts down her legs and tossed them to the side.

"You want to lick my..." Julia said, looking cowed.

Sarah reached back, palm flat, and held it over Julia's pussy. "I want revenge," Sarah said.

She swung down and slapped Julia's clit, hard. The lithe brunette yelped, then covered herself.

"Don't you dare," Sarah said. She reached down and grabbed Julia's little titties. She pinched them purple. Julia's eyes were wide. She looked at me, stricken, but I just shrugged and smiled.

Slap! "This is for Ben," Sarah said. Slap! "This is for Chloe."

Julia tried to reach up and squeeze Sarah's stupendous mounds, but the sexy girl sat back and kept her chest out of reach.

"Not until I say," Sarah said. Julia mewled but stayed compliant.

Chloe was speeding up a bit on my shaft, but her bottom was really shaking as Kelsey switched from fingers to tongue.

"Ah! ah HA!" Chloe pulled herself off my cock as her orgasm shook her. "Ahhhhhhhh." The teenager stretched forward like a cat after Kelsey finished licking her little kitty. She let my cock drop out of my mouth, then pitched forward.

Kelsey looked over Chloe's amazing ass and smiled at me. The gorgeous blonde looked so sexy with pussy juice on her face. "That's one obstacle out of the way," Kelsey said.

I climbed over the recumbent Chloe and kissed Kelsey hard. She tasted of strawberry lip gloss and girl cum. A powerful combination. I pulled the blonde forward and onto the bed. Rolled her over and started kissing down her body. Her perfectly formed breasts. Her clean-shaven snatch.

"Ohhhhhh," Kelsey sighed as my tongue made contact with her pussy.

"Ohhhhh. Oh! OH!" Julia started gasping as Sarah licked at her snatch. The sexy brunette winked at me when she saw me staring. Julia's legs started to stiffen. Curl. Her eyes rolled back and...

SLAP

"Not until I say!" Sarah said. Julia groaned in pain. "Oooh, I know," Sarah said to herself. She scampered out of the bedroom and came back holding one of Chloe's toys. I hadn't seen this one yet. It was pinkish -- kind of flesh colored but not really -- and long. Thick. Much more 'aggressive' than anything I'd seen before. It also had a sort of clip at the bottom, almost like a bracket that was meant for stimulating the outside as well as the in.

"Julia, meet plastic Ben," Sarah said and waved the plastic cock at my cute roommate. "Plastic Ben's going to fuck you now. Julia recoiled at the sight of the dildo, but she nodded her agreement. Shell shocked. Sarah reached down with the dildo and slowly slid it into Julia's snatch. The athletic brunette shivered as it went in. Sarah adjusted it slightly, making sure the bracket was right on Julia's clit. Then the sexy brunette flipped a switch.

The room filled with a low buzzing noise. Julia snapped taut like a mousetrap closing on it's prey. "Oh!" she cried. Sarah reached down and began to slide the mechanical cock back and forth in her friend's pussy.

"Oh oh oh!" Julia said over and over again. "Getting... close..." she said through gritted teeth.

"Nuh uh uh," Sarah wagged her finger at Julia.

"No," Kelsey said, pushing my prick away. I'd picked my head up from Kelsey's cunt and slid forward. Aimed my cock at her pussy. But at the point of impact, she'd stopped me. I looked back at her, surprised. Too sore from this morning, maybe?

Kelsey raised her eyebrows suggestively and flipped over. Presented her backside to me and slid it side to side. Of course -- her favorite position. Well that was no problem. I moved around Kelsey so I was standing at the foot of the bed, in perfect penis position. Then I grabbed my cock and pointed it at her snatch. Slowly, I slid the head into her dripping center.

"Noooo," Kelsey said, "Wrong hole."

"Fuck, Kelsey are you sure?" I asked. I'd done anal before. I had an ex that was willing to try. But it wasn't exactly my forte and I wasn't sure if the little blonde was ready for it.

"I've been begging for it all trip, in case you hadn't noticed," Kelsey said, she was still rocking her bottom back in forth in some strange, sexy rhythm. "And since I'm no longer trying to be a good girl, I want to enjoy being bad."

"We don't have any lube," I said, "I don't want to hurt you."

"I can help with that!" Chloe announced. She'd been lying so quietly on the bed, I'd almost forgotten about her. The brown-haired teen jumped up and ran over to the bathroom. I heard her rummaging through her bag of toys. She came back holding a small squeeze tube in her hand, holding it up triumphantly like she'd won a prize.

"God Chlo, what did you pack for this trip?" Sarah asked, looking up from where she was torturing Julia with the dildo. "This is Disney, not... I don't even know. I can't imagine a place where all this stuff is appropriate."

"Clearly, it's appropriate for a trip with us," Kelsey said, "Now get that goop over here."

Chloe came over and dutifully grabbed my cock. She squirted the lube liberally on me, then took another palmful and spread it liberally on Kelsey's brown star. The blonde backed up against Chloe's fingers, like an animal in heat.

"May I do the honors?" Chloe asked, but she didn't even wait for my reply. She just grabbed my cock and, in one quick motion, shoved it into Kelsey's ass.

"Oh FUCK!" Kelsey cried. She lowered her head and I swear I saw a little tear run down her cheek. "Fuck Chloe, at least go -- God that's tight -- slooooow."

Kelsey was trapped somewhere between pleasure and pain. But I was already in heaven. Holy fuck, I was fucking Kelsey's ass and I was already seconds away from filling it with my cum.

"I'm sorry, Kel," Chloe said, "I didn't realize..."

"It's OK," Kelsey said, "I always choose Ben for my... ugh... First times."

"You've really never done this before?" Chloe asked, "You talked about it all the time."

"I talked about it, oooo fuck, because I wanted to do it," Kelsey said, "But I was trying to behave, remember?"

"So much for that idea," I said.

"Yeah, no kidding," Kelsey said, "Just. Just hold it there OK, Ben? I need... Need a sec to get used to this. Feels like my head's just going to roll right off my shoulders."

Julia screamed like her head was going to just pop off. A stream of clear liquid burst out of her pussy and splashed Sarah's hands while she worked the dildo back and forth. In response, Sarah calmly reached down and twisted the knob. The buzz reached a higher pitch.

"Oh God. Oh God. Oh my GOD," Julia said. Her body stiffened, and she came again. Another spurt of girl cum splashed the bed. "I don't... I can't."

"You will," Sarah told her, "There's still one more setting you have to take."

"Fucking... Fuck. Oh FUCK!" Julia screamed again, and I suddenly felt very bad for our neighbors. Not that it stopped us. Julia was writhing on the bed now. Her face and chest were cherry red. Her hair splayed everywhere. She held onto the mattress as if it was moving.

Sarah reached down, and the dildo hit a still higher pitch. So did Julia -- she went from alto to soprano to supersonic. I'm sure dogs were howling somewhere nearby as Julia's face contorted into a rictus of pleasure. "ahhAhhAAHHHHHHHHHH!" and then a silent scream.

The largest fountain of Julia juice I'd ever seen shot out of her pussy. It really looked like she was pissing. Her whole body shook like a seizure and she collapsed back to the bed.

"No," she moaned, "No more. Please. Oh God."

Sarah reached down and switched down the dildo. She slid it back out of her friend, climbed up, and petted Julia's cheeks. Julia smiled at the gentle attention. Then Sarah gripped the lithe brunette's hair, hard, and forced her head up.

"You're going to treat our Ben better now." Julia just nodded. "Chloe, too. Right?" Sarah continued. Neither of us had seen the sexy brunette like this and it really was scary. This wasn't just mother bear, as I'd once described her. More like mother of dragons.