All Comments on 'The Flying Scotsman'

by Sam Cornell

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
The Flying Scotsman Feedback

Well I only get the old Virgin Trains from Liverpool to London but I think I will have to try first class next time! Wonderful story, Sam!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Finally, a real author!

I gave you top marks, because the story is sexy, and because your literary style is impeccable, but also because I am originally from the Newcastle area and you brought back memories of the Newcastle-London run.

NorthwestRainNorthwestRainover 19 years ago
Great job

Thoroughly enjoyed your short story, although the title is a little offputting. For a lesbian story it still delivered that punch that so many leave out, I guess it's the equivalent of a come shot. Very well written, although slightly long-winded at the beginning. Still 100% though. Great work.

sally_ja_hawkinssally_ja_hawkinsover 15 years ago
Wonderful

Powerfully erotic, vivid, and real. Please write a follow up - I would love Annabelle and Samantha's sexual relationship to develop and flourish.

smallncutesmallncuteover 14 years ago
One of the best short erotic stories Ive read

Such well written story, punchy, well thought out, and actually very plausible.

Thank you

Miranda

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Incredibly hot

and superbly written. Perfection in a short story. Wonderful! Thank you.

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 14 years ago
Mmmm....hottest thing I've read in ages

Course it helps that I've travelled on the train dozens of times. Never managed to have sex on a day train between Scotland and London though, just on sleepers.

What a perfection of a story! Thank you, off to read some more now... and I might look for Robert Nye too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
where

Where would this story had led to if there were more chapters :) ?

Great arousing writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This one's all about the build-up

Though the ultimate erotic payoff is delicious and I'm thrilled to see you've not lost your delight in the female bottom, this one's seductive because of the slow, alluring build up. Funny and well observed, it gives us a good sense of the narrator's personality before the lovely Annabelle even appears. And when she does... What does it say about a writer of erotica when even the front teeth of one of the characters become arousing? Then, in the toilet cubicle, all inhibitions are so delightfully cast aside. A winner, on every level.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love the humour.

"Ok you've had railways and now cathedrals. This is a sex story. I'll get on with it."

As a Brit who has lived in the US for many years I also enjoy the transatlantic perspective. And the sex is great nasty fun too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Yummy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous