All Comments on 'The Fool on the Hill'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 261 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

So both sisters are manipulating him and he's OK with that? Nope, nope, nope. He needs to run fast and run far away from that family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

4 Stars on this one from GW . I almost gave it 3 stars for him taking a chance of getting some std from her . I kicked my ex to the curb as i am not getting no std from her by way of her boyfriend .

bigurnbigurnabout 1 month ago

Once again, your MC is just a wimp... Are you certain that you are not a woman ? Your treatment of the primary male character suggests that you feel a need to have them be inferior and submissive... 3 Stars for trying though !

NitpicNitpicabout 2 months ago
Another

Another wimp story,supposedly masculine enough to throw Howard out,but not brave enough to divorce Kate.

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Banabout 2 months ago

Passionate kissing outside the elevator is not the sign of a recently unsatisfying sexual experience. She’s lying. She needs to get to steppin. But this author once again gets the husband and wife singing Kumbaya together and yet another reconciliation scenario is born. Where’s the righteous indignation? 2/5 BRB

miket0422miket0422about 2 months ago

If a husband is going to consider forgiving a cheating wife and trying to save the marriage then he should always be entitled to this kind of therapy/counseling!

I did feel like Kate's explanation of events wasn't entirely truthful. He saw her come out of the elevator holding onto his arm, pushing her boobs into him. The kiss appeared mutual and passionate. She was smiling and only had eyes for him.

To hear her say she was upset and just wanted to get out of there. That he kissed her as a way of showing off that he just fucked her ... seems like hubby should have called out the inconsistency and made her realize he wouldn't consider reconciliation unless she was completely honest with him as well as with herself.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Writer is off his rocker. If the sex with Harold was a one off mistake..then why the passionate kissing outside the elevator? Crap story

tsgtcapttsgtcapt3 months ago

I don't know, a bit far fetched? But I'm not a head doctor, so, .. great story, great flow, great storyline. Thsnk you.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

I liked it. I wish there was more meat to it, but overall it was pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

While a bit funky, I thought four stars would be in order, although I seriously considered three.

JPB

Ocker53Ocker534 months ago

I just find this story lacking depth, the wife continued to lie, refused to tell the truth when only an idiot would believe that your husband was still in the dark about your affair. The wife Even brings in her sister to seduce said husbands and when she finally confesses her version of the truth, the MC say I believe you completely, despite her having zero credibility. Give me a fucking break😡

The other thing that annoyed me was every-time the wife looked or acted concerned or afraid that the husband might know, this idiot husband felt sorry for the wife, bullshit that has no bases in reality, the exact opposite would be true, anyone in his position would actually take pleasure at the wife embarrassment or pain in similar circumstances ⭐️⭐️

⭐️⭐️

AmbivalenceAmbivalence4 months ago

"Somehow he convinced me we should get a room and, well.. try some 'afternoon delight' as he called it."

.

"Somehow"? What does that mean?

"Hey, let's shag?"

"Sure, sounds gird to me."

.

Or he had to spend a few minutes convincing her? Or an hour...?

And if either of the latter choices, why did she hang around so long *letting* him "convince her"?

"Hey, you wanna shag?"

"What?! I'm a married woman! Get away from me."

.

Seems the longer it took the worse the implication that she let him.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You wrote this "tongue in cheek" right? If not it was just silly. He's going to have her sign a post-nuptial, right? The evil alcohol is always to blame.

Rocky62Rocky627 months ago

Noice! Almost like the twins fantasy

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Oh yeah, one of my favorite stories that you have presented. Geez, try and keep them both! 5*.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Her explanation and what he saw showed she only told a half truth plus her unusual happy behavior

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

5 Stars and kick the cheating wife to the curb . I would keep Kendra barefoot and with Children as long as I could

SeaChangerSeaChanger11 months ago

Physical therapy to solve a mental problem.

I do not think that works ... if it was me ... I would be more worried after that behavior.

MountainMan1336MountainMan133612 months ago

Not a bad story but not that good either. I gave it four stars. I have read many Loving Wife stories and I have always wondered why does a husband vomit when he finds his wife is unfaithful? Kick her ass to the curb and divorce the cheater. There is no two ways about it, she cheats get rid of her. There is no room in a man's mind to forget and there is no forgiveness when it comes to infidelity. If a woman cheats once she will be watching for her next opportunity to cheat. It seems the danger of being caught is an aphrodisiac to some people. So just dump the cheating woman and find one worth keeping.

MightyheartMightyheartabout 1 year ago

A rare poor story from HDK

2/5

Very disappointed.

HDK, if you value your work, pull it off the site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ok, but incomplete

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sad to see that HDK has succumbed to the virulent vomiting bug currently ravaging through LW. Puking is almost never a welcome plot device and no one can puke as much as the MC in this story without landing up in hospital. I like HDK and his slightly farcical style but all the puking in this one renders it a dud, HDK's worst.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

A good story, with a good ending, but it really pisses me off when writers portray husbands as these weak little fuckers that have to go and puke when they find out their spouse may have been unfaithful.

Real men are not like that and do not do that. Get real.

This would have been a 5 other than that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just imbecilic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is nothing but a RAAC. Kate has done absolutely nothing to warrant a reconciliation. What happens the next time the AC at work goes out and she bebops to the Sheridan for drinks. Probably the same thing that happened the last time. Trust is a very difficult thing to get back and I see no reason for him to have regained a grain of it back.

ribnitinribnitinover 1 year ago

The conclusion ruined the story

Dlh143Dlh143almost 2 years ago

One of the suckiest stories this author has ever written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Kendra cannot 'treat' family. It's a professional no-no.

But anything that involves breasts is good with me.

I'm a fan of your writing, but this is not one of my favorites.

usaretusaretalmost 2 years ago

Nice story, but missing something. Just not finished.

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdabout 2 years ago

Again Played Like a Fool.

All the actions After Discovery from The wife Is Odd.

I Believe in Simple Policy.

I'm Bad then No One is Good.

Thriller54Thriller54about 2 years ago

Hey, I would have taken the deal. Come on a threesome with sisters. It was once. If she cheats again... Kendra to the resuce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another apologetic tale of a cheating wife where that "facts" of the story are conveniently ignored but a cheater's lies are accepted as the unadulterated truth. Forced reconciliation and instant forgiveness where the cheater faces no serious consequences for their bad behavior and betrayal.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

As usual a great story by HDK, but it's a mystery how she didn't connect her cheating with his issues, especially when he mentioned a cheater acting normal.

Texican1830Texican1830about 2 years ago

Forget the bitchin’ - I enjoyed it! Great little tale with an ending every man can fantasize about.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 2 years ago

Nice therapy! …very nice therapy! lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Never thought I’d find a terrible HDK story. But I did.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Clearly you must have wanted to write a very bad story, because thats what we got, and you thought you found such a clever way of making him an accepting cuckold.

This didn't work on so many levels. Though I did enjoy the tossing of his cookies when he got near her.

Generally you write decent stories but this, so far as I have seen ranks in the top, or I should say bottom 5, I have read from you.

Occasionally I think you prefer writing smoke screen cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How do you go from a cheating wife, to canning a co-worker, to a RAAC???? She deserved to be divorced. And her sister thrown out. What a slut.

Finchy1955Finchy1955over 2 years ago

Omg what was that!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yuck and disgusting….

Especially the last paragraphs. Before that the story was just so so…

I ahve absolutly no idea how the authors stories get such high scores…Mista re mediocre and most are disgusting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Something is off with the kiss after the elevator exit. First time (supposedly), lousy sex (supposedly), didn't want no more (supposedly) and then that kiss. The kiss cannot be denied so the rest is all lies. Given the truth of that statement, how can he take her back? Come, come, even authors can't have it both ways. You used the kiss to sink the hook, to piss the mc off enough to confront the lover and to garner sympathy from the readers. IT IS THE KISS THAT CAUSES THE VOMIT, How can it not be even mentioned? How can it not prevent the RAAC. It has in other stories why not this one?

LWlurker

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

I like a lot of your stories, but this was not one of them Basically, it was just stupid. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked the story. I did wonder if it was really the first time. How to know? Maybe hook her up to a polygraph. And why? Why did she jump the guy that day? Indicates that she was missing something from her "great" husband. And I think the pussy hound's wife should know. I loved the sister's solution. But he also needs permission for one on one time with her.

lukeshortlukeshortalmost 3 years ago
2nd comment

I commented before I realized this was written 17 years ago. I still don't like it and was surprised due to your later work.

lukeshortlukeshortalmost 3 years ago
One of your worst

2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

" The truth was there was no delight. He used me and finished in a few minutes" Nothing like playing the victim card when you cheated on you husband and he tells you he saw you lovingly kissing the bastard after you fuck session.So, he's ready to kill an man that fucked his wide but doesn't hold his wife accountable for the betrayal and disrespect. The wife acts like fucking someone else was no big deal. He gave her every opportunity to come clean and confess but she took the route if he doesn't know then it doesn't mater. Except he already knew. No shame, no remorse, no regrets and no tears shed until she's exposed as a liar and a cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Kendra and her unbelievable behavior ruined a potentionally good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

lets hope u wrote this when you were drinking acid?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not your best work . But keep on trying

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pathetic cuckold

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

It truly wasnt fitting a story of what I have come to expect from you.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 3 years ago

This is some gay shit.

Nice erotic writing but the husband and whore make no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
ur worst yet...

pathy plot..pathy purpose and characters who make absolutly no sense

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I just don't get it ...

He says, "... as long as you are my wife, no other man will have you, ever!" How soon they forget. Certainly, that ship sailed some time ago. I always shake my head when I hear this kind of nonsense: "He kept us safe."

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 3 years ago

Wrong on every level. But should only take 30 or 40 years of therapy to fix.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Unclear as to why she cheated. The way it's written, she had a few drinks, Harold suggested sex, she said sure. Wasn't unhappy with marriage, wasn't worn down over time or manipulated, just jumped into bed with him. Considering how she got off practically scot-free, stands to reason she'd probably do it again after some time has passed.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

What a sneaky way to get the sister in bed with them!!

Finchy1955Finchy1955over 3 years ago
What a SAP

So he believed the cheating bitch that that was the first and only time, and he just happens to be there, yea right, he never ever questioned that fact!!!!

Unbeliveble trully its Unbelieveble!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

I Would have gotten Sick Also .. She is a Slut and He knew it .. Would anyone want to Make Love with this Slut ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Story

You can't please everyone! It was clear he was man enough to beat the shit out of guys bigger- and younger than him.So it made him physically sick to be near his cheating wife, imagining her servicing her lover. Of course it would!! The thought would fill him with disgust. Hence the nausea. 5*s.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Good story. But you will take a lot of heat from the Anons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Throwing Up, really?

Real men don't throw up when they catch their wife cheating.

They get bloody well pissed off!

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Ah doctor prostitute yourself

So now he's a cheater.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 4 years ago
Not up to your usual standard

I'm sorry. I normally really like your stories but this one fell far short of your standard. He hit another employee and through him out of a room. Since the company had several senior managers, they would have an human resources department and he would be in deep trouble, possibly fired since he hit another person. Next, the sister (who is an MD) should have insisted on her cheater sister to get tested for STDs. Since he is a gentleman/boy scout having sexual contact with the sister doesn't make sense, and having sex that easily after what happened - sigh. HDK you really missed the boat. Since it was a one time thing, reconciliation is possible, but they need counseling. What assurance does he have that it won't happen again? Why not leave the cheating sister and go to the younger one?

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Why

Why on earth would there be a party to officially announce his promotion,weeks after the event.?The party always precedes the announcement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Weak, pathetic and daft.

He sits there as his wife gets out of an elevator with another guy, they kiss and she takes a taxi home. He confronts her and she lies. Then after a lot of BS with his sister in law, he takes his wife back after she admits to sleeping with another man. They all live happily ever after.

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

Interesting problem. I like the cure. It's a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just stupid

The entire ending was beyond ridiculous.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
I loved that there is no Burn the Bitch

His ability to keep his ire in check allowed his marriage to recover from a horrible mistake by his wife. Sometimes it pays to wait and see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WTF?

What is this author's fetish with throwing up? That is just weird. The guys in his stories are always vomiting and crying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is how things should always work out

It's like a Seinfeld episode with sex.

KayaknhKayaknhover 4 years ago
Lovely story

Liked the character developement. His gastrointestinal issues and the way. It was resolved was and added hoot.

Implausible? Probably. But it fit right into the plot.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Good story until the last page.

No, that isn't helpful. That's just nonsense. The first two pages were very good, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Who

Who promotes someone,then waits several weeks to officially announce it?,doesn't gell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A rare miss for HDK

But forgivable since his other stuff is zo good.

I gave it 2 *

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Is it only once are there others?

If breaking up why kiss you don't suddenly get a room and Fuck just because of buffet why drinks

2 stars don't buy it

And him can understand throwing up I wouldn't touch her either

Why let him get away with it what about STDs

Sorry Charlie

EPDSREPDSRabout 5 years ago
To many unanswered questions

Why'd she do it? Why didn't he make her tell Harry's wife? Why know revenge from Tom? Why no councilling on her infidelity? Terrible ending to a pretty good story.

ojalalalaojalalalaabout 5 years ago
She took the guy up on the "afternoon delight" ...

She chose to be unfaithful and only felt lousy about it because the guy was no good. Her husband's back to having sex with her, but will they make it without trust, with her a willing slut to another guy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What does sex change?

His wife has lied and cheated on him. Having sex with her or her sister or the two of them doesn't change that fact. It's time for a divorce. Lousy ending. Disappointing for this author.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Not as bad

Not as bad as Hitler, and his Annonys say, but not up to your usual standards. The ending just wasn't very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
1* HDK Wins Gold Medal at Vomit Olympics

There is no justified Recon in this massive upchuck disgusting cuck story.

Wife is slut and so is her sister. Vomit is the device tool of a poor writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
" I did sleep with Harold Wright that day".

Euphemism city. Nice soft term for describing an illicit afternoon delight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What

What sort of firm announces some ones promotion six weeks after they started?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Easy to see why this story has so many views

5 stars.

Tootight1Tootight1over 5 years ago
good story?

He said why don't we go up to my room for a nooner? Ok. No they haven't done this before, not much. Throw them both out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Who

Who announces someone's promotion a month after they have been doing the job.As for Tom he should kicked her out,she knew full well what she was doing.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 6 years ago
What is wrong with the guy?

His ultimatum to his wife after the truth came was perhaps one of the wimpiest and most lackluster things I've read, it also seems like the only problem in his mind was that he couldn't fuck her and get on with their lives, not that she turned into a whore, willing to fuck a random guy after a few drinks.

Having a bit of pussy just fix their problems is just lazy story telling, it completely sidesteps the catharsis needed when someone has been unfaithful, it also makes no sense that he wouldn't even consider divorce, for all he knew, the wife might have been fucking aorund for years.

It's completely screwy that the only thing he seemed angry about in the end was her not being honest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More HDK bullshit

Why dont you take up knitting or something you might be good at.Leave the writing to people who can write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No need

No need to announce the promotion at the dinner as everybody already knew.It is just a lazy way of letting Kate know he was aware of the fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mmmmmmm.....

That was a very strange ending. No bad, just strange.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Interesting

Ending could have been a little longer. I've read your other stories so I had an ideal this ending would happen. Good different. Although what would've happen if the dude she slept with wasn't shit in bed. If he was good then she would've carried on like in an ohio story. Get that threesome, but don't trust her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not One of Your Best

It started out well enough with a decent protagonist and an interesting inciting event. The confrontation with her lover was surprising. The fight at work was a hoot! The nausea and vomiting provided a nice hook. Then it started wobbling.The whole sister/harem tangent felt contrived, as did the big reveal at the dinner. No real justification was presented for the reconciliation. (There are many people who don't quite make me vomit- I don't feel inclined to sleep with any of them). You should have held this one and reworked it over time. Despite that, thanks for writing. 3 stars. JPR

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tom need mental help

Sounds like he was going to rape little children next.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Too bad

Started good and fizzled.

No real closure or retribution for the dipshit she cheated with or even her.

This story had potential that it fell far short from.

HomefrontWitnessHomefrontWitnessover 6 years ago
Yet another quick stop ending

With a retarded knot. You are so ADHD dude. Maybe you should take a break when you feel that way, and finish the story a few days later. Such good setups and almost always tied off quickly and dumbly, if they have a real ending at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It was an ok story until the ending then it got stupid. A man would at least separated or leave long before this ending. Her excuse was BS

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I don’t agree that this is a bad story. I’ve seen better, but I’ve seen a hell of a lot worse. I wish my sister-in-law would be that nice to me. Especially if my wife allowed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Entertaining

But he is a master of the universe type as written and would have tossed her to the curb.

I suppose there was a lightness to it if his sisinlaw used that method but people with high self esteem don't take cheating lightly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Now her wife is free to fuck all her colleagues.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
7122 Followers
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...