All Comments on 'The Forbidden Below Deck'

by Daddysgirlfl

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwen10 months ago

I have no delicate sensibilities Dg. I adore gratuitous filthy smut, and this is a perfect example of it. You write beautifully, and I suspect much of your inspiration comes from first hand experience. I could do with more of your filth. Chapter 2 would be wonderful. How about she marries Holden anyway and instantly makes him a cuckold with his own father? I bet you could weave a really kinky chapter out of that scenario! 5 stars for this one, whatever you decide to do.

ArdieffArdieff10 months ago

Well, perhaps she should have broken up with her fiance before fucking other men?

DaddysgirlflDaddysgirlfl10 months agoAuthor

Yeah, I don't think so, Ardieff. I write real life. It happens. Please LMK when you publish to give us an example of your perfect story.

Stargazer5154Stargazer515410 months ago

Another 5 star hot story with nice twist at the end.

As for Bette accepting the engagement, who hasn't been in a situation where you've been bombarded with so many things swirling around in your life you're not exactly thinking straight. You got it when you wrote "You have to be true to yourself."

Thanks DG

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChange10 months ago

DG, you are absolutely right... this story unfolded exactly the way a story like this would unfold in real life. No woman is going to break up with her fiance because she "might" be having feelings for his father. And as for you, you can act all hard and tough if you want, saying your tales are just about raunchy and gratuitous fucking, but this was, at its heart, a wonderful love story. Okay, one with raunchy and gratuitous fucking, I'll give you that , but yes, a love story! And I positively loved it! Thank you so much for what you contribute here!

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4u10 months ago

My takeaway was, son is selfish and saw her as his prize, father / boss is giving and concerned for her. Lots of great raunchy sex helped along with the interaction with others. You fulfilled on your billing, well done DG

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Absolutely love the story. So hot. All of it. Ballgame2611.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit2460110 months ago

Another great one off! Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Now, PLEASE, let’s get additional chapters to the handful of running series you have.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor6310 months ago

What jerks! The sex scenes where great but this story is wrong on so many levels. What do they think will happen to Holden and his Fathers relationship?

Rimbaud17Rimbaud1710 months ago

What I really love is that you created whole new tags for "winner dad" and "loser son." Poor Holden. He not only lost his fiance and got cuckolded by his own father; he's also now the sole denizen of a Literotica tag. But Evan! Not only does he get the beautiful tall blonde 22-year-old business phenom, he gets the "winner" tag. Because when it comes to the heroine in a DG story, there is no second place; second place is just the first loser. ;-)

DaddysgirlflDaddysgirlfl10 months agoAuthor

xo Rimbaud17. I'm the woman that'll straighten another woman's crown w/o letting the world know it was crooked. My female characters are always winners, even if they have to kick ass, or take the high/low road. :D But like me, they're true to themselves. Thanks for reading me darlin'

DunkirkDunkirk10 months ago

The first of many siblings for Holden.

oldsage_1oldsage_110 months ago

Well it wasn't "Boiled Peanuts" but a nice little story on it's own. Thanks for sharing. I always know I'm in for a good read when I see a new Daddysgirlfl story in my Follow list.

Cheers

SAGE

Crusader235Crusader23510 months ago

Excellent hot story. Reminds me of the old joke; Son bragging to his new girlfriend how rich he'll be when his father dies, she soon became his stepmother. Five stars!

lwiltonlwilton8 months ago

What a sweet story! No. Really. I mean that. It's unfortunate that Holden had to be the way he was, screwing up his own life by trying to be greedy and acquire "toys" to increase his prestige. But there are a lot of people like that in real life, I've personally met far too many. But Evan is to die for. It is obvious how he managed to create a successful business. She made the only possible choice once they understood each other. I'd go so far as to say that neither of them really HAD a choice, once they found out how they felt. Predestined. Fate. Or just plain love and raw sex appeal. :-)

The one bit that surprised my by its absence was Evan taking note of her miles long hair. I'd have taken a deep gasp the first time I saw it tumble down her back, and probably played with and complemented it as much as the rest of her body.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaddysgirlfl@Daddysgirlfl
Life happened and I will be back to writing soon. In the meantime I just read something I'd like to share. xo A MESSAGE FOR MEN... I get a lot of random messages on here from strange men asking what turns me on. So, I thought I might just put it out there because I think I sp...