All Comments on 'The Forced Wager Ch. 03'

by WriteOnward45

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 13 years ago
Haven't read other parts....

...but this one was well written and smokin'-mean't to hit 4 sorry about that...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Better and better

Thank you for writing this series. It is so refreshing to see an author who is willing to explore expanding sexuality within a nurturing, loving relationship. I appreciate the way your characters are willing to accept criticism and have the fortitude to try to change. I hope that, as your characters continue their journey, they hold on to their emotional support for each other. This is what good erotica can be. Now, Go For It!

ellingellingalmost 13 years ago
Keep on

I am not into domination, but your story is so well written, with believable psycholology and loving respect, that I want to read more about what will happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
God damn, what a bunch of shallow imbeciles !!

Anyone liking this mind excrement is got to be sick!And you actually arguing about good points in the story? What good points,there are none!

This is just unbelievable!! Absolute crap.

ThomasLordThomasLordover 10 years ago
Needs Work

I'm not sure where all the four and five star ratings are coming from but this is a bit of a mess. Linda needs a life time of good, hard spankings. Chris needs to man up and dump her or insist she lives up to her promises encouraged by the spankings but without the pleasuring for her. Hell, that only will encourage the bitch.

If this is supposed to be a series about bringing the submissive side out of a woman, it is way off track.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

1 Star

Sick shit.

26thNCuck Disapproved

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous