The Interrogation Pt. 01

Story Info
A rebel is forced to endure sexual torture for information.
1.9k words
4.29
16.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RammyV18
RammyV18
17 Followers

"Who's up next?"

"Prisoner 10642. Her name is Alyx Dexton. She was caught trying to steal a payload of eighty thousand credits from one of our banks.Higher ups believe she's connected to the rebellion."

A hidden smirk came across the Interrogator's face.

"Send her in then."

The interrogator slipped on a pair of black latex gloves as two guards dragged in the culprit of the crime. Alyx Dexyon, a woman of short stature with messy green hair, was snarling at the guards.

"You fascist fuckers! You ain't getting shit from me!"

"Attach her to the device" the interrogator instructed, calmly.

The guards brought her to it as she tried to protest. Her wriggling limbs were soon locked up tightly by metal clamps. The shape of the device forced her to spread out her body into an "X" shape position.

"You can go now. I'll take care of her from here."

"Good luck, Dr. Wexler" said one of them as they left.

The doors automatically shut behind them leaving just the interrogator and her prey.

Alyx glared at her interrogator, Dr. Wexler. She was an eerily slender and pasty woman, seeming cooped up in this room most of the time. She wore a lot of black latex, most notably her revealing one-piece outfit. Thigh-high boots rode up her legs. Most distinctly, she wore a gas mask that covered half her face. The mask helped highlighting her piercing emerald eyes and her black, bob style haircut.

Likewise, Wexler was studying her new subject. She had all the trademarks of a punk rebel. Her hair was medium length and a mess, with bangs across her forehead. She had small piercings on her nose and belly button. Her attire were a pair of tight, black trousers, a white crop top and a black leather vest.

Wexler got up close to Alyx.

"So, Alyx, wasn't it? You're supposedly part of the rebellion, I hear."

Alyx scowled.

"I never said anything. You have no proof."

"Well, that's what I'm here for. To find out."

Wexler moved towards a control panel.

Alyx took a good look at her surroundings. It had all the making of an interrogation room. It was dimly lit and not very large. There were no windows but she was almost certain there were hidden cameras everywhere, capturing every inch of the room. And whilst she couldn't see them, she knew there was a plethora of torture devices Wexler had ready for her.

"I think, Alyx, we'll just cut to the chase. I know that no matter how nicely I ask, no matter how much I threaten, you will not give anything up. So let's get straight into it."

She pressed the button on the control panel.

A laser ray came down from the ceiling and aimed directly at Alyx. She braced herself for whatever pain it was going to inflict upon her. However, as the laser shot, she felt nothing but a light warmth and a sudden coldness. Looking down she was shocked to discover that all the laser had done was destroy her clothes. It burned away all layers, leaving her completely nude.

Wexler inputted another command. Alyx gasped in surprise as the restraining device started tipping backwards. It tipped back steadily until it had her lying on her back.

Once she was in position, Wexler moved away from the console and started moving around towards the back of Alyx. As she walked by, she took further interest in Alyx's body. Alyx tried to main stoic and angry but felt a sudden surprise as Wexler's latex covered fingers started gliding across her body.

She glided her fingers across her body, feeling her soft yet tense skin, the muscles she had built up from staying in shape. The interrogator moved her fingers up from her thighs, to across her stomach, before arriving at her perky breast. She groped it with one hand, gently rubbing her pierced nippled with her thumb. Alyx's demeanor started to shake, a small sigh escaped her as she began to turn red with embarrassment.

"Nice piercings" Wexler complemented.

Nothing from Alyx.

Soon Wexler moved past her and started to wheel something out from behind her. It sounded heavy. When Wexler brought it out in front of her, Alyx's face turned puzzled. It was a machine which had a small, glass tanker and one long, flexible tube attached to it. At the other end of the tube was a curved, clear cup. The rebel had never seen a machine like that before and she couldn't help but feel slightly troubled by wondering what it does.

"This is my favourite toy" said Wexler, petting it like a proud owner.

"Let's see how much you enjoy it."

With the press of a button, the machine's motors screamed to life. The sound of hissing air filled the room. Wexler picked up the tube as Alyx worked out the sucking was coming from that. It sounded very long and very strong. As Wexler brought the device to her, her heart started to race.

She gulped hard as it came close to her exposed body. Anxiety rushed through as she began to question where the device was going to go. But as Wexler guided the cup between her legs she realised. It was going to go on her pussy.

She panicked.

"Wait, what are-"

She screamed abruptly. The cup attached itself to her pussy. It was sucking on it relentlessly, pulling on it and making it swell up. It was an incredibly overstimulating feeling. Alyx thrashed around, yelling out.

"W-WHAT?! WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?! AAAH!"

She gritted her teeth and rolled her eyes back. She felt her vagina swell up so to the point it filled the cup. It made her feel so sensitive as she felt all her juices get sucked out of her. It was an intensive feeling, it felt as though the machine was literally going to suck an orgasm out of her. She gasped and moaned, there was no space for her to breathe, no way for her to regain composure. Her stoney face had crumbled into a million pieces.

Wexler, meanwhile, was watching from just behind the machine. Her mask covered her massive grin. The thrill of watching her subordinate fall apart under the mercy of the machine never grew stale. The way it was able to excessively bring her victims to an incredible orgasm was a sight worth seeing. She always reaped the rewards of the machine, no one could resist it.

After a matter of time, Alyx gave in. Her hips buckled up as an escalating cry rang across the room as she came to a quivering orgasm. The machine gladly sucked up all her cum. She was left dumbfounded by how this machine so easily broke her.

Once she came, Wexler shut off the machine.

"Fantastic, a very good show. Let's see the results."

Alyx laid there, a panting mess. She gasped intensely as Wexler hastily pulled off the cup. What was revealed was Alyx's pussy: swollen, puffy, and dripping with cum. It twitched, feeling violated and abused.

Wexler graciously took a sample of Alyx's cum from her finger. She looked closely at the cum, playing with it between her two fingers.

"So, Alyx. What did you think of my toy?"

Alyx remained unresponsive for a second. But her deep breaths soon turned into a taunting chuckle.

"Y-you...You really think making me cum...is gonna be enough to make me talk?"

She looked up at Wexler, hoping to see her face grow discouraged. But instead, it grew more curious.

"You think that was all I have up my sleeve?"

She swiftly turned on her and approached a draw. Alyx slammed her back in annoyance. Why'd I have to open my stupid mouth?

"I think my machine did a good job on making your pussy nice and sensitive. It would be a shame to waste it."

She pulled out from the drawer a purple dildo strapon. She quickly put it on as if it was second nature. She gloated it to her victim. "Rather nice, wouldn't you say?"

Alyx frowned. Her pussy was so sensitive, she was nervous about it being touched, let alone fully penetrated.

The interrogator opened up a compartment of the machine. It opened the tanker which Alyx's cum was stored in. She took a handful and smothered it over her fake cock.

"I would typically use lubricant, of course. But I figured your cum will be more than work."

With her dick fully lubed, she towered over the punk rebel.

"Be warned, I do not go gentle."

Alyx took a deep breath, barely preparing herself for what she was about to endure.

Wexler carefully inserted the dildo into her, a loud moan being elicited from each inch it went in. Once it was fully in, Wexler began thrusting away, building up speed until she was hitting her subject rough and hard.

The punk rebel's pussy felt so soft and sensitive, she was already going cross eyed from just a few thrust. The swift hardness in how Wexler fucked would be enough for most people to start breaking down. But Alyx was already broken, her brain going numb as arousal and pleasure became her only needs.

Wexler was merciless. She rigorously ploughed into her prey, dominating. She was made to dominate. It's why she was perfect for the Imperial's interrogator. She didn't care if her victims would give up information without a fight, it was the fight she longed for. She never failed to break.

Once again, it wasn't too long before Alyx was on her way to cumming again. The ruthless doctor's treatment tore down any more barriers she had left. She screamed out another orgasm, her body trembling as she once again became consumed in pleasure. She squirted all over Wexler's dick.

Wexler was certainly pleased with the results. This was a new record for how quickly she could destroy someone.

She wanted to continue her torment. She pulled out of Alyx and moved behind her head. She grabbed a fist full of hair and forced her into fuck fucking her strapon. She was forced to taste every inch of her own juices on Wexler's cock until she could hardly breath. After a few, eternal seconds, Wexler removed herself.

Alyx was sputtering, desperately gasping for air as she dominator watched over her.

"So...Have anything to say now?"

Despite everything Wexler had put Alyx through, how this treatment would be enough to break someone, Alyx did not yield. She managed to pull off a look of pure malice through her exhaustion.

"F-fuck...You..."

Wexler shook her head but was still grinning. This was a challenge, and it had been a while since she had been challenged.

Wexler grabbed something behind Alyx.

"Very well. If you won't speak about the information we want."

Suddenly, as she was catching her breath, she felt a rubber ball gag forced into her mouth. It was shoved in and strapped in place.

"Then you won't be speaking at all."

She moved back towards the machine.

"Perhaps a night on this should get your head straight."

Alyx's eyes widened in horror. She shook her head aggressively, muffled whiny protest coming from her mouth.

But Wexler proceeded regardless. She switched the machine back on and the unyielding pump was put on her pussy. Alyx's muffled cries echoed throughout the room, tears forming in her eyes as she's made to succumb this arousing torture for hours on end.

The doors to the interrogation room opened and Wexler stepped out. She turned back to her prey.

"Sweet dreams, Alyx."

The lights switched off and the doors closed. Alyx was left alone in the darkness, trapped in a cycle of non-stop orgasms with only one thought: "what will she try next?"

RammyV18
RammyV18
17 Followers