The Founding Father Ch. 03

Story Info
Informing the gang.
1.7k words
4.36
10k
7

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kat, you're crazy," Arthur insisted.

"Why am I crazy?" she fired back.

Art let out a deep sigh.

"I think it's pretty balls to the wall," Chandler chimed in.

"See?" said Kat enthusiastically.

The kitchen table of Kat's spacious Vermont home was rife with discord.

"An Olympic-style event, where all of the men are bare-ass naked? Dicks flopping around in plain sight?" Art described, put off by the notion.

A candid description, but apt nonetheless. Kat had to chuckle.

"That's how they used to have the Olympics?!" she said.

"It's true," Mary Ellen said, while enjoying a pear. "There are indisputable records," she stressed, "going back to fifth century BC that confirm it was common practice for all male track and field athletes to compete in the nude."

"She's absolutely right," her mom confirmed.

Art again just sighed.

"This is Abraham's DREAM," Kat stressed, with an adorable laugh. "His dream. Can't you guys help 'em out?"

There was silence at the table.

"John's on board," Kat said.

John was suddenly a bit nervous, worried Kat might spill the beans about his massive CFNM fetish. He didn't know how the other guys would take that.

But they didn't let on.

"He's the new guy?! Of course he's on board. He doesn't wanna rock the boat," Cliff Clifton belted out.

Sue, Kat's middle child, decided to approach the topic from a different angle.

"Can't you guys do a little something to even the playing field? C'mon, fellas. You know how much female nudity is exploited in today's society?" the plucky blonde noted.

"She has a point, guys," Chandler agreed with some lightheartedness. "Hey, we even have a big sign all ready to go. CFNM Games I. Big Roman numeral. The first of many, we hope..."

John glanced around the table, seeing the variety of expressions on the men's faces.

Three of the guys were into it, three not so much.

"Now if you threw some boobs and bush into the mix, now you're talkin,'" offered Baxter Brandt.

Now it was Kat who sighed.

"You're missing the point, Bax," she said, as Paige turned up the radio just a bit, to hear Peter Gabriel's 'Sledgehammer.'

"Cee, Eff, Enn, Emm," Sue spelled out. "You do know what it stands for, don't you?"

"Sue, lemme take this. Baxter, the whole point - "

"No, Kat, I got it," Chandler jumped in. "Look, there's gonna be great food, unlimited beer, great music. Kat and her daughters as the judges. Guys, what do we got to lose?"

"Our clothes, for one," kidded Art.

"There's prizes," Kat said enticingly. "Best abs...cutest butt...a sportsmanship award (laugh)..."

The men were perking up a bit.

"Biggest schlong," she added, long and drawn out, eliciting chuckles from the entire room.

"Oh, well, might as well have Abraham's name engraved on the trophy already," quipped Reece.

"Thing looks like one of the sandworms from the movie, Dune," Bob belted out.

Kat waited for the crescendo to die down.

"There IS a first, second and third for every category, so..."

"What are some of the events?" John posed.

"Uh, potato sack race, wheelbarrow race..." Kat went on.

"Whole lotta dick flopping going on," laughed Chandler.

Most of the men joined in on the laughter themselves.

"And then, some that are a little more risque," Kat added. "Who has the best, ahem, stroking technique...who can shoot the furthest..."

The guys' eyes all widened.

"W-w-wait...we're gonna have masturbation involved here?" asked Reece Bing.

"Of course we are!" Katherine gushed in a wonderfully rich, nurturing tone. "Masturbation is a healthy, wholesome activity and should be celebrated," Kat said easily, glancing sexily at John.

He blushed a bit.

"Guys, I have to say I'm coming around, no pun intended," said Richie Kalazar, who at first was a naysayer but swiftly altered his take on things.

"AND, all of the proceeds of the event and video go to three separate charities," Kat informed.

"It's going to charity?" asked Bob.

"Of course it is," she insisted. "You think I would 'exploit' you guys to line my own pockets?"

Not that Kat needed to. She lived in a palace.

But she wasn't one to rest on her laurels.

"Should we take a vote?" posed Mitchell Evans.

"Nah, I'm good. I'm in," said Art, the biggest proponent at first. "Hell, I'll show my dick for a good cause."

Laughter and applause filled the room.

Kat winked at John and the plans were set in motion.

*********

Over the next few weeks, John found it more and more difficult to focus on his work, but in a good way.

He was so engrossed with the thoughts of CFNM Games I, that he couldn't keep his mind on editing simple instructional videos.

"John, hon, I was hoping you could do me a favor and mail this to..." Kat began, still writing an address on the envelope. "Tucson, Arizona. It's for a friend."

"No problem," he said, glad to get out of the office for a bit and out into some fresh air.

He got in the car and drove.

More and more every day, Katherine Fairfax's mansion was beginning to feel like its own little world.

As glad as he was to get outside, he suddenly felt sad when pulling away from the manor.

Like Peter Pan leaving Neverland...

***********

John was a decent bowler, but never before did he feel so inferior as he did when facing Abraham.

Strike, strike, strike...

And the sound the pins made when Abraham's ball exploded into the pocket.

"278 to 167," Abraham reported with a big smile, so quick to rub it in.

"Yeah, yeah, another good game, man, I gotta say," John humbly replied.

The two chowed down on onion rings and burgers, guzzled down a few cokes, and then it was time to hit the men's room.

They stood at adjacent urinals.

All of a sudden, a voice went off inside John's head.

"Don't look at it, don't look at it, don't look at it," the voice rambled on.

But he had to. He had to see this legendary wang. The one EVERYONE in Katherine Fairfax's inner circle chimed on and on about.

He slowly glanced down, but actually couldn't see anything because Abraham's big frame was blocking his view. As if good ole Abraham was actually trying to hide his alleged massive endowment.

Before he could go back to looking straight ahead, John was caught by Abraham, trying to sneak a peak.

Abraham's reaction is what surprised John the most.

"Y-you wanna see my dork?" Abraham simply asked.

It was his politeness and straightforwardness that shocked - and amused - John to no end.

"Uh..." he managed.

"D-don't be embarrassed. Everyone wants to see my dork," he informed John.

Abraham revealed this news in such a nonchalant manor, as if he had so gotten used to the notoriety his massive peen had brought him.

Before John could even answer, Abraham took liberties by turning to face his bowling buddy for the day.

John almost fell to the ground in astonishment, floored like a 10 pin.

"Jesus, God, Abraham!?" he could barely say.

Words didn't do it justice. Abraham's penis was as

freakishly large as it was...a thing of beauty.

John stared. He couldn't help it.

Abraham's member was cartoonish, a naughty, exaggerated doodle come to life.

"Crazy, right?" Abraham asked.

Cocky bastard, John laughed to himself.

Abraham further emphasized his size by rolling his hips, making the serpentine tube of flesh between his legs sway freely from lower thigh to lower thigh.

"Look, look," Abraham laughed, himself amazed by it.

"Jesus, dude, put that thing away," John laughed. "Animal control's gonna come and wrangle it and put it in the snake cage at the Southwick Zoo."

Abraham reluctantly corralled his giant wiener, and put it away.

Now, Abraham had some drawbacks in his life, some obstacles that he was always battling to overcome.

John didn't mean to make light of those.

But all he could think of on the ride back to the manor: Abraham lives in a mansion, gets to bowl all day, wins trophies left and right, has a horse-sized male appendage, and gets to live out his CFNM fantasies on a regular basis with Kat and her lovely daughters.

THAT LUCKY SON OF A BITCH!!

**********

John felt the need - the obsession - to tell Kat and her daughters what he saw at the bowling alley.

But before he could relay the story...

"So I guess he mopped the floor with ya, hon," Kat asked casually, referring to the actual bowling games and not the whimsical moment in the men's room, that John had yet to reveal.

"Uh, yeah, you could say that again," John laughed.

Kat and the girls mulled over some reports. John had to pry their attention away.

"I uh...I saw it," he tried to explain.

"Saw what, hon?"

His eyes got big.

Kat gasped.

Her daughters got the hint too.

"You saw Abraham's dong?" Paige asked in an excited and crass fashion, her crudeness excused.

Besides, it didn't seem right to call what Abraham had "a penis."

"That guy, is frickin hung like a horse," John said emphatically.

Kat laughed.

"Did he show it to you?" she asked, without judgement. "He's been known to do that..."

"He is ALWAYS whipping that thing out," laughed Mary Ellen.

High-pitched laughter ensued.

Kat quickly came to Abraham's defense however.

"I think he's just a little bit of an exhibitionist, that's all," she said. "Besides (laugh), when you have one THAT big..."

"It's preposterous," John said.

Kat cracked up.

"It's absolutely remarkable, it really is," she said.

"I asked him if he's ever measured that frickin thing and he looked at me like I asked the answer to a calculus problem," John laughed.

"I mean, a schoolhouse ruler can't be big enough to measure what Abraham has," reasoned Sue.

"No, I don't imagine it would be," mused Kat with a hearty laugh.

"It MUST be in the teens," Mary Ellen chimed in with a lovely grin.

"Oh I don't think there's any question," Kat replied. "I wanna know how far INTO the teens it goes..."

Again, amazement gave way to giddy laughter.

"Well, he's definitely gonna be a main attraction at CFNM Games I," Kat said resoundingly.

John loved that Kat so elegantly promoted the name she came up with, and also the fact she used the numeral I, suggesting it was just the first of many.

TO BE CONTINUED...