The Founding Father Ch. 02

Story Info
John shows what he's holding.
1.6k words
4.59
14.7k
8

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katherine was a woman of many talents, and apparently she was impervious to hangovers.

John, meanwhile, was fighting through a headache and nausea all morning, sifting through a pile of VHS tapes that he needed to label.

What helped him get through it was thinking about the racey discussion the day before at Gutter Balls Sports Bar.

Kat came into his office and was as bubbly as ever.

"Gonna be a gorgeous day, honey," she said, her figure once again stunning, her legs hugged tightly in a pair of beige slacks.

She bent over and picked up a discarded VHS tape. John couldn't help but check out her perfectly-rounded butt.

"So...," she began.

John wondered if she would allude to the frank chatter at Gutter Balls.

"Sweetie, I hope we didn't offend you yesterday," she said, then pausing. "With all of that drinking..."

"Oh, uh - "

"We usually don't pound shots like that," she laughed. "But it was a special occasion..."

"No, no worries. I haven't drank like that since college but, hey, it was good times," he replied.

"And the other thing I wanted to mention," she said, not even breaking stride. "We didn't mean to keep you so late. You were the only one who had to be here early this morning so I do apologize for that."

"No, not at all. I had a big coffee this morning so I'm good," he answered.

He was being polite. John was nursing a massive hangover but took it like a man.

"Other than that..." she said, trailing off, about to head out to the kitchen for other tasks.

Funny. She didn't even mention the topic of discussion that still stood out the most, at least to John. Apparently breaking the news about Abraham's monster penis was not that big of a deal. John found that even hotter in a way, that the women were so nonchalant about it.

But John felt he needed to bring it up.

"Um...about Abraham," John began.

Kat stared at him blankly for a second.

Then she got it.

"Oh my God, John," she said, taking a seat in the swivel chair closest to him. "Thank you for bringing that up. Hon, I wanted to get your input on that actually.

"Abraham has..."

She didn't know exactly how to put it so she just pushed forward.

"A fetish," she said, slapping her leg. "And it's a unique fetish.

"John, lemme ask you. Have you ever heard of the term, CFNM?"

John's head was spinning now. Okay, somebody was playing a practical joke on him, right?

"Uh...actually I have," he had to admit.

Her mouth dropped open. He went on.

"It stands for clothed female naked male," he dutifully reported.

She gasped.

"How did you know that?" she teased him, playfully slapping him on the right knee.

"I, uh, I'm a man about town, you know," he kidded.

She laughed.

"But lemme ask you, John. Because I wanted to gauge just how unique - or popular - a fetish it is. Would YOU be turned on, by the premise of going to an event, where the men were completely nude and the women were fully clothed?"

He stared off into the distance, giving it thought. He already knew the answer but didn't want to appear too eager.

"No female nudity whatsoever," she stressed. "But YOU get to be nude, in front of a whole lot of women..."

"Um...yeah, that actually kinda sounds fun," he casually admitted.

"Yeah?" she lightly replied. "Because (laugh)...it is Abraham's DREAM. He has revealed that to us many times."

Yeah, that's not all he's revealed.

"Hon, Abraham is so open about everything, which is one of the many, many reasons we love him dearly," she said. "He told us, that, he would LOVE, to have a CFNM-style - that's CFNM, hon, the acronym we mentioned earlier - a CFNM-style Olympics."

Jesus, Kat, you're killing me, John thought. And Abraham, you're my hero, he had to admit...

"Wow," he answered. "That's crazy."

"Right?!" she gushed, taking that he meant crazy as in 'wow, what a great idea.' "Now I think that would be something to see, and even record!"

Only fitting since they were sitting in an office filled with recording material.

"But, hon, do you think it would sell?" she posed.

Now she was even talking about selling CFNM? Wow, this women thinks fast.

"Uh..."

"I mean, do you think there are a lot other men who would be turned on...by the unfairness? By the imbalance?" she so casually asked. "Because Abraham admitted...that's what he finds so appealing..."

John didn't know what to say. His hangover was quickly lifting though.

"I think...there are a lot of men who would be turned on by...being put in that type of position...being put on display," he offered.

She smiled and nodded.

"I'm with ya," she said, meaning she could see that to be the truth, but also meaning, John felt, that she would LIKE to be the one putting the guys in that position.

"I know Abraham would like to be put on display. He told us," she laughed.

"And for good reason it sounds like," John replied.

She laughed.

"John," she leaned in, "did you hear enough about the size of Abraham's penis?

"I wanted to make sure you heard enough about it yesterday," she kidded him sarcastically, alluding to the fact he was blindsided with a 20-minute or so discussion about it at the bar the day before. "Those fellas will yap about it for days..."

"It sounds pretty extraordinary," he had to admit.

She rolled her eyes as if to say, you could say that again.

Then she gave into belly-aching laughter.

Just like that.

Imagining Abraham's whopping willy caused her to do so.

"John, it's...I think he should seek some notoriety, I really do," she laughed. "Goodness...I don't even know how to describe it..."

But she felt the need to.

"Flaccid, ya know? Soft?," she began, then again leaning in, her voice reduced to a whisper as she felt the need to be discreet. "It must hang about two thirds of the way down to his knees..."

Hearing Kat describe Abraham's outsized member was almost too much for poor John. And she did so with a certain sense of objectivity, mixed in with humor and amazement.

"I've never seen anything like it," she gushed, as if describing a unique local landmark.

"Put that on the cover of the CFNM vid and damn right it'll sell," John raved.

"Right?" she wholeheartedly agreed.

"And he is so proud," she laughed. "So proud..."

"I would be too!" John shouted.

She chuckled again. But then got serious. Very serious.

"John, I'm gonna run this by everybody tomorrow. Our inner circle. But what do ya think we give Abraham a great big gift for his 31st birthday. What do ya say, we host the very first CFNM Olympics?"

John was in Heaven.

"And, AND...we tape it...and put it out there on the market?"

Kat was a free spirit and an entrepreneur. It's a thing of beauty when those two worlds collide.

"Kat, I think it's an awesome idea, I really do," he told her.

"Yeah? Well we have plenty of time to plan," she said.

Just like that, she was up and away.

***************

John stayed late that night.

Very late.

He was the only one in the house. Kat and her daughters had gone to dinner and John was supposed to be gone by 6. But he stayed.

The reason?

John was being a naughty boy, hiding in his office and beginning to stroke his cock to full erection while looking at one of Kat's poker pictures.

She had a big grin, holding a full deck of cards.

"You do hold all the cards, don't you, Goddess Katherine," he mumbled, so turned on by the idea of one day being nude in front of his perky yet dominant boss.

"Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh, God," he groaned, looking down with delight to see his fully-engorged tool shoot three big spurts of semen - all with decent lift-off, as if his dick was waiting to do so ever since Kat mentioned the term CFNM, with such clarity.

He had to laugh at himself.

"I didn't expect THAT," he said, impressed.

Another thing he didn't expect was...applause.

Kat came into the room, apparently watching from just outside. John was so engrossed in what he was doing, he didn't even see her.

"What a gusher, hon," she said, impressed. "That was amazing. Do you jerk off here every night after work?"

John was completely caught off guard. He was shocked, embarrassed, and reaching to pull up his pants.

"Don't put it away!" she said so sweetly. "You have a really nice cock..."

Holy Fucking Shit.

John's mind was racing.

"What we talked about this afternoon must have really touched a nerve," she said, both curious and thrilled.

"I have to admit, Kat...I've always had...a CFNM fetish...just like Abraham..."

"Wonderful!" she gushed, sitting back down in the swivel chair while casually checking out John's semi-erect, come-drenched package.

"I gotta hunch - and I'm usually right about these things - that there are a lot more guys out there just like you and Abraham," she said with a beaming smile.

"Got that right. Well, maybe like me. Sounds like there's not too many guys out there like Abraham," he laughed.

She giggled too.

"Well, novelty is always a good thing too," she smiled. "The quality of being...unusual..."

And they went on talking, her glances downward right in rhythm with their conversation.

TO BE CONTINUED...