The Founding Father Ch. 11

Story Info
Under the lights.
1.7k words
4.74
7.2k
2

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dick Wojohowski drove his rusty but trusty 1978 Chevy truck onto the muddy playing grounds.

He was hauling the rented 50-foot, 1,500-watt lights that would be used to illuminate the final, frantic events of CFNM Games I.

The wheels spun around in the mud, trying to gain traction. The wet dirt went everywhere, hitting anyone within proximity. Some of the men, most likely intoxicated, danced around in the mud shower.

"Oh, brother, we should have planned this out a little bit better," Kat remarked, albeit with a chuckle.

"Things to think about for next year," John added.

Nevertheless, the truck found traction and the lights were soon up and ready.

CFNM Games I extended into the evening hours.

************

Ejaculation is a big, big part of any CFNM event, and at the first Games, it was celebrated to an emphatic degree.

So excited with the idea of having men stroke their poles in the spirit of sport, the women broke this event into multiple categories.

One category awarded the gentleman who could shoot the furthest, another the longest, and there were also targets set up to see who could hit a bull's eye.

Rows of five men each lined each event.

"This reminds me of the squirt game at the amusement park," Brian Walker commented, as he began to beat off furiously for the multitude of voyeuristic women packing the tent.

"Oh, where you keep hitting the target and the little guy goes up, and then the bell goes off when he hits the top (laugh)? I hear ya, I know the game you speak of," Kat laughed, as she judged the five men and made sure they were staying behind the designated line, and in effect she was getting a good, long look at each of their packages.

There was sort of a domino effect in the tent that night - when one prick went off, the others soon followed.

In one hectic moment, come was flying everywhere, ropes of semen arcing through the air with tremendous velocity, splashing against their marks.

"A lot of enthusiasm for this event," Kat playfully understated.

Scores were added up based on where each man's wadd had landed. Each score card was drenched.

The female spectators soon bent down and under the rope encircling the competitors, rushing over to hug the men. It was a way of congratulating each for their gamesmanship.

***********

Nobody expected the guy with the most diminutive prick to come away with the gold medal for the longest cumshot.

But that's exactly what happened at CFNM Games I, as Ron Derby, simply known as "The Fireplug," launched his load an astounding 21 feet.

His hardened penis a mere three inches, Ron was lugging around a set of nuts that looked like a pair of tangerines.

The women were astounded with his power and potency.

Derby was capable of multiple orgasms, and just minutes after his winning shot, he dazzled one big-bosomed gal by drenching her top with his seed. She was standing some 12 feet away.

"Now that's what I call a wet T-shirt contest," Brittany Peters laughed, swaying her big melons to and fro, the outline of them visible with a bit of squinting, her 'View to a Kill' tee appearing as though she walked through a rain storm.

************

Eighteen-year-old John Johnson, the kid with the funny name, wanted to win SOMETHING at CFNM Games I.

He was skinny, had a bit of acne, but was a cute kid with glasses and a whole lot of fiery determination.

When he heard about the event through his girlfriend's older sister, who had teased him into attending, he immediately knew his plan of attack.

He would go months without release, all in an effort to win the gold for biggest load.

With his girlfriend - and her older sister and friends - there watching, John stroked his salami with plentiful, astounding results.

John kept coming, and coming, and coming...

Older women reached out, cupping their hands to catch his copious, warm delivery.

The gold medal draped around his scrawny but victorious shoulders, John had given himself a memory that would last a lifetime.

Tales of his volcanic explosion lived on for years, and that included a stimulating recanting at his wedding reception, where his wife and her bridesmaids delighted the other women at the table with a drunken telling of the tale.

John would be called upon to display his potency to his wife, Karen, her mom, and several friends for years to COME.

***************

"First of all," the gorgeous Kat announced to the crowd, her amazing legs caked in mud in some spots, somehow making them appear even sexier, "you are all cock stars today..."

The men went wild, applauding each other and of course, their ambassador, Katherine Fairfax.

"Nevertheless," she said with a naughty grin, "there were some pretty big schlongs out there on the grounds today, and I'm told that at any CFNM event - especially an Olympic-style event such as this one - I'd be remiss if I didn't acknowledge - and reward (laugh) - the man with the largest penis..."

The guys chuckled and the women sort of blushed and giggled as well.

"So without any further ado, this competition - "

Kat was interrupted, as two men approached the podium and leaned in to whisper in her ear.

Kat smiled and laughed.

"Well okay then," she said aloud. "CFNM Games I is definitely not short on nobility.

"The darling Landon Smith and Howard Clumstein have just come forward to tell me that the men would like to forego the competition, and give out the gold to our obvious winner..."

There wasn't a lot of suspense. Most of the people in the tent knew who Kat and the men were referring to, and if anyone did need clarification, they were soon to get it.

"Come on, everybody, we know the winner is Abraham Reynolds. The guy is hung like a fuckin' donkey," Landon belted out, causing Kat to crack up, Landon's comments serving as a nice tension breaker.

Abraham needed no further prodding. He emerged out of the crowd, his brawny, big frame parting its way through the spectators.

His long, pendulous dong flopped and frolicked on its way to the medal stand. Some women simply pointed and laughed, glad to be reunited with Abe's marvelous appendage.

Other reactions were different.

"Oh my God," said the 66-year-old Patty Selicker, her eyes darting back and forth like she was at a tennis match, matching Abe's swinging movements. "I had no idea they came in that size..."

Beverly Marks bit her lip.

"I wanna see it get hard," she said in a mischievous, raspy whisper.

Chelsea Clemens and Rebecca Ansberry were all set to forego the formalities and drape the gold medal around Big Abe's neck when Kat objected.

"Wait, we have to measure," she insisted.

"Kat, the guy's got a boa constrictor hangin' between his legs. I don't think we need to measure," Howard laughed.

Kat had a good chuckle herself.

"But we do have a RECORD book. Something tells me Abraham is gonna set a record that lives on for quite some time, so in the spirit of accuracy...," Kat reasoned, simply handing a ruler to Rebecca, who acted as though she was given a daunting task.

Abraham needed no further instruction. He began to stroke his amazingly-large tool. Simply looking upon Kat's muddy but sexy, thick, tanned thighs was all the inspiration he needed.

Abraham's fat, floppy organ grew into something far different.

Comparisons to "telephone poles" and "rocket ships" were soon flying around the tent.

"Jesus Fucking Christ, Abraham," Chandler laughed.

Kat blushed. She couldn't believe what she was looking at.

"Abraham?! There's no pole vault event here today?! she mused, causing everyone in the tent to bend over laughing.

Abraham Reynolds' penis was a "you have to see it to believe it" sort of thing.

"I never would have thought it was possible - a shower and a grower," laughed Nick Martin.

"That's what I call horsepower," chimed in Dick Wojohowski, known simply as, "the guy who brought the lights."

When he was done stroking his pole (vault), Abraham's long, lengthy dork teeter-tottered up and down, the head nearly drooping all the way down to his right kneecap.

"Jeezus Fucking Christ, Abraham," echoed Chandler, that refrain becoming the chorus of the evening.

"(Laugh) Rebecca? You wanna measure?" Kat persisted.

Rebecca meekly held up the wooden ruler, for a second put it up against Abraham's thick shaft, and then retreated.

"No, this isn't gonna work," she laughed.

"Amy? You wanna hand Rebecca a second ruler?" offered Kat, fighting through a fit of chuckles.

"Jesus, Abraham. It takes two women to measure your fucking dick," Chandler went on.

Flash bulbs went off everywhere, the female spectators taking several pictures of Abe's monster cock.

Just then, the 50-foot light towering above went out, throwing everyone off balance for a second or two.

"Abraham's dick caused a short circuit," said an unnamed voice from the crowd.

Laughter again ensued, and seconds later, the lights turned back on, a temporary glitch.

Amy and Rebecca, the two 20-somethings working as a tandem to measure Abe's outrageously-huge phallus, fumbled and bumbled throughout their task, giggling like schoolgirls.

"Well, girls, what's the number?" Kat questioned.

They tried to bear down and produce an answer. They placed the rulers against his unyielding boner.

"It's fifteen inches long," Amy could barely get out.

"Well (laugh), write it down in the book," Kat replied, still stunned herself by Abraham's ludicrously-long trouser snake.

With that, Abraham made his way atop the medal stand, his huge erection bouncing up and down like an Olympic-sized diving board.

Kat found it fitting to drape the gold medal not around his neck, but around his dick.

The crowd - both men and women alike - went wild.

"That's crazy fucking huge, dude," Chandler said with encouragement.

"Our winner, ladies and gentlemen, with a whopping 15 inches, is Abraham Reynolds," Kat announced with both dignity and gusto.

She playfully slapped Abe's menacingly-large erection, the long, fat shaft bouncing up and down, even lightly smacking his lower chest.

Kat could sense Big Abe was about to explode. Pre-come could be seen, drenching the tomato-sized head of his cock. His toes curled along the edges of the award stand.

"Rebecca, Amy...and I'm gonna need two other sets of hands, at least," Kat laughed, as she waved the women up to her.

TO BE CONTINUED...