The Founding Father Ch. 10

Story Info
Plenty of good stuff on tap.
2.2k words
4.59
7.5k
3

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don't let anyone tell you otherwise - there is indeed good wine in the mountains of Vermont.

And many of the ladies were sampling several of the reds and whites that were available at the wine tent.

John, meanwhile, was more of a "meat and potatoes" kind of guy, drinking a can of Old Milwaukee as he made his way around the grounds.

He was beginning to get a nice buzz going when a singular thought hit him like a brick.

'Where's Abraham?'

John hadn't seen him since early that morning at breakfast.

With this on his mind, John saw Kat walking by with Will Parks and thought he'd ask.

"Kat, where's the birthday boy?" John inquired as he broke into a light jog to catch up.

"We were just heading over to see him," Kat replied with a big smile, sipping a tall glass of La Crescent. "Abraham's competing in the discus."

Will immediately snickered.

"Biggus Dickus is in the discus?" he asked.

Kat delighted the men with her rich laughter.

"We're all BIG Monty Python fans, John," she told her assistant, feeling the need to explain the reference.

"We did the marathon, remember?" she recalled with a sexy grin. "We must have watched, what, - "

"It was like 10 straight hours," said the heavyset Will, who happened to be drinking - rather chugging - the same beer as John.

"Oh, there he is. Shh, shh, shh," Kat said as the three sat down.

Abraham was poised in the circle, getting ready to launch the discus as thunder boomed off in the distance.

Abraham carefully went through all the steps.

The brawny, soon-to-be 31-year-old put his non-throwing hand beneath the discus for support. His throwing hand, which meant his right, was on top of the discus with his fingers evenly spread.

He faced away from his target.

The multi-sport athlete then began to rotate his torso clockwise, bringing the discus as far back as he could, holding it in his right hand only.

Big Abe assumed the power position, with his left side planted and firm, and his left arm pointed forward. With the crowd hushed with anticipation, Abraham continued shifting his weight forward as he pivoted his hips.

With his arm up at a 35-degree angle to release, the discus left his hand smoothly off the index finger with his hand at about shoulder height.

Abraham got off a beauty. His discus soared off into the distance.

You could hear ooh's and ahh's...and a smattering of laughs and chuckles.

For the women were impressed not only with Abraham's powerful throw, but also tickled to no end with the sight of his pendulous penis, swinging down and around his lower thighs.

As much as Abraham tried to control each and every part of his body in getting off the perfect throw, there was almost nothing he could do to limit the movement of his free-swinging, whale-sized willy, which cavorted about with a life all its own.

The women were dazzled, not only by its peculiar, massive size, but also by its animated bouncing, as if it were a playful puppet being tugged by strings.

Abraham first took a bow for his final, winning throw, then delighted the awe-struck women by emphatically swiveling his hips, causing his lengthy, flaccid organ to flop side to side, over and over again.

"Jesus, that goddamn thing almost wraps around his waist," Will laughed, both impressed and amused.

Many of the women were either pointing, bent over laughing, or in some cases, rushing over to Big Abe to get a picture with him, the novelty factor of his humongous appendage having sort of its own gravitational pull. News of his absurdly-sized penis had already begun to spread all throughout the grounds.

"(Laugh) Way to go, Abraham!" Kat shouted from afar, as she, Will and John had begun to make their way over to another event.

Abraham kept on swiveling his hips, his monstrous appendage slapping the outer edges of his hips with a noticeable amount of heft.

In the multi-talented Abraham, CFNM Games I had its symbol of unprecedented phallic achievement.

**********

There were many things to remember about the first Games, and one of them, sadly, was that Mother Nature did not cooperate.

In the early part of the afternoon, the skies opened, and both competitors and fans alike were dashing for the tents.

Alcohol consumption increased during the two-hour rain delay.

Rain kept on pouring down, drenching the grounds.

Never one to complain, Kat preached to everyone that they could use the down time to mingle and get to meet some other interesting people. There was a lot of socializing going on during the delay, and this gave the women a chance to meet and talk to the men they admired from afar.

Things, all of a sudden, were very up close and personal...and visual.

***********

The Olympic rings are five interlocking rings.

Their colors are blue, yellow, black, green, and red.

The symbol of the rings was originally designed in 1913 by Coubertin. He appears to have intended the rings to represent the five continents: Europe, Asia, Africa, America, and Australia.

CFNM Games I borrowed the concept of the rings, but used them in a far different, more decadent way.

"Okay, gentlemen," Kat said as she slowly, sexily paced her way up and down a line of five eager men.

"As you may have heard, this event has been pulling in an awful lot of spectators," she happily reported. "The name of the event is - "

"It's basically ring toss, right?" asked one of the men, Benjamin Stokes.

"It's similar," Kat replied, with a grin.

She again paced up and down, then stuck out her hand, receiving a dozen or so of the rings to use them for her demonstration.

"With Dick Ring Toss...or Cock Ring Toss...whichever name you prefer," she laughed, "the object of the game is for the woman to get as many rings around the dick...or cock (laugh). So it's really the woman that's competing.

"This game is called - "

"It's called Ring Capture," Mary Ellen jumped in.

"That's exactly right," Kat smiled. "And the object of the game is to capture as many rings as you can...with your dick."

"Oh, so, the women are gonna toss the rings?" asked Judy Blush, a 32-year-old accountant and front-row spectator for the event.

"But they're not gonna make it easy," Kat said with a mischievous grin. "Fellas, these rings are gonna be flying at you at all different angles, hence the name 'Ring Capture' - you're gonna have to capture these things."

The women couldn't wait for the event to start. The men stood as still as statues, the five of them side by side, with stiff, upstanding erections.

Soon, the rings were flying.

"Oh this is too much," Betty Brown commented with unbridled enthusiasm, as many of the women began to stand to get a better view.

"Now, you'll see, the men have their hands tied behind their back," Kat relay to the crowd. "So they're not getting any assistance from their other limbs...just the one between their legs."

The men were thrusting their erections upward, left, right, and every which way, all in an effort to stab one of the colored rings out of the air.

One of the men pulled off a nifty move, letting the ring hit his chest before it slid downward and onto and around his hardened cock.

"Nice move, Joshua," Kat complimented him.

Some of the women were laughing, some were bent over in hysterics.

"Oh my God, this is absolutely bananas," commented Sydney Welsh, savoring the sight of so much dancing, throbbing manhood.

"Talk about bananas," laughed 18-year-old Bonnie Plunkett of New London, Conn.

Each of the man had snared at least one ring. A couple had two, one had three.

"Now, from what I've seen? Having a longer dick definitely helps, but it's not the be-all, end-all in this event," Kat reported.

"I would think it would be more that it's standing straight up," Bonnie offered.

"Exactly," Kat said. "And gentlemen? Just think of your dick as your game equipment. Use it as you would your glove or bat in baseball."

"Oh, they're using them alright," laughed Betty.

Confident the event could now continue without further instruction, Kat took a seat in the front row, crossing her legs and occasionally slapping her big, sexy thighs in amusement, event coordinator turned spectator.

As the game went on, one man in particular started to pull away from the crowd.

"Art?" laughed Kat.

It was indeed Art who was snaring one ring after another. The colored rings began to pile up on his hardened pole, one on top of the other, so much so that...

"Your schlong looks like a rainbow, Art," Kat remarked, getting a huge laugh from everyone in the crowd.

"Jeez Louise, Art's dick is a heat-seeking missile," Kat gushed, as he snared yet another.

"Being a military man, I can appreciate that, Kat," he smiled.

Art had captured not four, not five, not six, but seven colored rings, a record that would stand at CFNM Games all the way until 1999.

The two-minute competition over, the digital watch used to time the event beeping away, Art knew he had the gold.

"Everybody, let's give it up for Art and his very talented dick," Kat said aloud. "Great job, EVERYBODY!"

Heroes were emerging everywhere.

************

The rain had transformed the grounds into one big mudslide.

Footing was difficult, but the women didn't mind seeing the guys getting all muddied up, slipping and sliding every which way.

Also, hijinx was running rampant.

There was a middle-aged woman jerking off a buff, college-aged stud, getting him to explode all over her wet but sexy sundress.

A naked guy and a chick in a softball uniform and cleats could be seen making out underneath the trees.

An activity that became known throughout the day as "squeezing the Charmin," was happening more routinely. That's to say, the women were simply reaching out and squeezing the naked ass of any guy that happened to walk by them.

The men surely didn't complain.

************

An honest-to-God dominatrix, dressed from head to toe in black leather, emerged later in the day. Who she was and where she came from was very much a mystery. She simply became known as Madame Lightning, hence the silver thunderbolts that decorated the outer legs of her tight, black pants.

She pulled along her male subordinate, a leash tightly wrapped around his neck.

Suddenly, and without warning, Madame Lightning instructed her slave to face her, and she rewarded his obedience by kicking him in the balls, over and over again.

Kick after kick after kick, Madame Lightning's harsh treatment provided her slave a tidal wave of euphoric bliss, pain transforming into ultimate pleasure. His massive erection was evidence of that.

"She's lifting him up off the ground for Pete's sake," Kat said in wide-eyed amazement, as she and John were witnesses to the display.

"What the fuck am I watching?" John replied, as he and Kat laughed at the utmost absurdity of what was carrying out before them.

"Thank you, Madame Lightning," the slave began to say after every five or so kicks.

"Well...it looks like she's getting a good aerobic workout," Kat reasoned, albeit with a chuckle, as the dominatrix stood with utmost confidence and authority, hands on her hips as she kicked, and kicked, and kicked...

Once the number of kicks ballooned into the 40's, the slave's threshold of arousal had been met. He rewarded his master with a prolonged cumshot that surprised - and even shocked - the female onlookers.

Once this was done, she again took him by the leash and walked him further along to another part of the grounds, oh so nonchalant.

"We are seeing some wild-ass shit today," John had to remark.

Kat simply laughed.

If the ballbusting display wasn't enough, Kat and John then came across a rather limber man, lying on the ground, feet in the air and then back behind his head, touching the grass below.

He had let his dangling dick droop down and hang all the way down towards his mouth. He at first kissed the head of his member, then dazzled the 10 or 11 women huddled around him by emphatically sucking his own cock.

"Oh, this is the guy that can perform autofellatio," Kat remarked calmly, as she and John stopped to take a gander.

The 27-year-old cliff diver, who could obviously contort his body like a pretzel, sucked his own hardened meat for an extended period of time, the crowd's reaction a mix of curiosity and amazement.

"Hey, John, would you do that if you could?" Kat said teasingly.

"What? Suck my own cock? Who says I can't?" he kidded.

The man simply known as 'Sam I am' finally, and reluctantly, pulled his own cock out of his mouth, only to drench his face with a plentiful amount of his own seed.

"What a gusher," Kat said encouragingly.

CFNM Games I was approaching dusk, with still plenty of big things to come.

TO BE CONTINUED...