The Fountain Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed as though six months of pent-up cum rushed out of me at once. My cock spasmed as I jetted and jetted and jetted. I know it was impossible yet I felt like a pint of liquid coursed and sluiced in a deluge over my cock. I half expected to see a flood of white pour fluid out Grandma's pussy. Yet at the same time I jetted, her pussy clenched hard about me, almost as if the walls were licking my cock. I had the strangest sensation, as if Grandma's pussy absorbed vast amounts of semen, like a sponge absorbing water.

After what seemed like several minutes but could not have been more than a second or two, my cock stopped twitching and spurting. Finally sated, it went limp and slipped from Grandma's pussy when she lifted up. I had expected my cock to be accompanied by a sluice of cum but nothing dripped out of Grandma nor was there any trace of semen on my cock. It was moist yet but not at all slimy.

Grandma beamed at me, her lined face blissful with satisfaction. "Oh Honey, you don't know how much I needed that" Amazingly she looked more refreshed than when we had started fucking, whereas I was covered in sweat and my heart was pounding from the combination of exertion and orgasm. "We're not done yet, far from it."

Grandma grinned as she knee walked further up the bed, still straddling my naked body. A small part of my mind recoiled in horror as she moved. All her age loose skin shook and jiggled with the motion of her body, flowing to and fro across her arms, thighs, hips, and belly. Her large breasts wobbled low on her ribs and her belly hanging down on folds of elastic. They swung back and forth like fleshy pendulums crashing into one another. Yet my traitorous cock found this all perversely erotic. Although fully spent it twitched and tingled.

When Grandma got to my chest she sat and scooched herself. Her wet, matted white curls ticked my chest as her hot cunt lips left a trail of sticky moisture across my chest. She placed her snowy white pussy above my mouth. "Well, your little girlfriend taught you to fuck pretty well. Let's see if she taught you anything else. Noting my look of disbelief, she said, "Relax honey, if you're worried about eating your own spunk, don't. It's all gone." With that, she dropped her fragrant, wet pussy onto my mouth.

There was little I could do so I ate Grandma's pussy. True to her word, there wasn't a hint of sperm on or inside her pussy. However, my efforts were cursory at first. "I know she taught you better than that." Grandma said "Do better!" She covered my nose and mouth making it difficult for me to breathe until I began lapping at her pussy in earnest. When I did actually start putting effort into my work, I was rewarded for my efforts. Grandma's pussy tasted much better than Kaci's ever did. It was tangy, sweet, and tart. Although the flavors were very different, the sensations on my tongue reminded me of the best key lime pie I'd ever eaten. Once she started lubricating her juices not only tasted superlative but they were intoxicating and the juices tingled my lips and tongue but instead of a slight burning sensation like citrus acid, it stimulated the sweet receptors of my tongue.

"Yessss. Eat my pussy! Just like that, boy!"

I closed my eyes and began to eat her pussy in earnest; pushing aside the reality that it was my Grandmother's pussy I was eating. Yet such was not to be. Grandmother noticed my closed eyes.

"Henry Delunn! Look at me! Worship all of my womanhood. Gaze upon all my ancient wonders!" Her voice was sharp and commanding. Almost without volition my eyes snapped open and started to traverse the nude form of my Grandmother kneeling above me as I continued to lap at her engorged clit.

The dark, moist folds of her vaginal lips obscured most of my vision, as did the abundance of white pubic hair. I noted with some fascination that while her bush was mostly white there were occasional strands of dark sprinkled throughout. Near her nether lips, the hair was sodden and fragrant from her juices and my saliva. The folds quivered and pulsed as I worked my tongue against them and inside the sweet warmth of her pussy hole. Her pussy throbbed as I licked it, the walls squeezing softly on my tongue.

As I dug my mouth deeper inside her pussy, Grandma seized the back of my head and pushed me even further inside. The soft, wrinkled almost flabby flesh of her thighs enfolded my cheeks. Her thighs were slick with juice and dampened my face even more as they softly rubbed it. I looked above Grandma's magnificent ivory bush to take in all of her. Although not at all fat, she did have a small puff of a belly, and her hips were a bit fleshy. As with most older ladies her skin had loosened with age and as she rocked against my lashing tongue, her hips and belly wiggled as she moved. However instead of finding this revolting as I would have a few months before, it sent a tingle through my cock. I looked farther up to see her distended coconut-sized breasts hanging low on her ribs, almost reaching her stomach. Her nipples were large and rigid. They reminded me of the tip of a finger and as her giant tits lolled and swayed it was as if two fingers were waving before me, pointing at the pussy I was so busily sucking and licking.

Grandma's face peered down at me over her bouncing breasts. Her expression was stern and imperious like a beautiful, dowager queen, her tall silver hair a crown. Although it was a very mature face with the usual sags, puffiness, and lineaments of age, it was also a commanding face. Her dark eyes decreed my attention, silently demanding that I worship and savor her wondrous and generous gift. I did my best, licking and sucking at the savory succulent bounty of her gorgeous, delicious cunt. As her pussy squirmed and rippled against my lips, tongue and chin fragrant secretions slowly ran down my face, chin and throat.

The haughty face of the Goddess cracked before my eyes as Grandma's face abruptly scrunched up into an expression of pure bliss. The sight of her wrinkled and ancient face crinkled and furrowed in sexual ecstasy made my already rigid cock swell achingly hard. I wanted to fuck this ancient divine so badly I thrust upward into the air, seeking her aged cunt.

A rush of hot tingly fluid flooded my mouth and coursed over my lips. It was enough that I had to gulp twice. Although her nectar was warm and tangy, it paradoxically felt as though I was drinking down the sweetest coolest most refreshing spring water I'd ever tasted.

Grandma forced my face deep inside her folds as she loudly moaned and rocked her hips in the throes of her orgasm. As she came against my mouth, one of her hands left my head and took hold of my stiff, throbbing cock. Before I knew what was happening she had torn her pussy away from my face and scooted back. She sank back on her haunches and my cock once again entered the tightest and wettest pussy I'd ever been inside. My Grandmother's vagina once again perfectly molded to my cock, it was the ideal ratio of tightness, warmth, and livelihood. Even as I slipped inside of her I was flooded with extreme sensations of pleasure through every bit of my dick, as her moist tunnel gripped me and oscillated against me.

Once my balls had kissed her pussy lips, Grandma threw back her head and began chanting in some foreign language. She gripped the sides of my ribs with her fingers, hard enough for her short nails to dig painfully into my skin. Without even acknowledging my presence Grandma began fucking me in a frenzy. An absolute euphoria enveloped me within seconds and her chant was hypnotic. I forgot I was involuntarily tied to a bed and just took in the beautiful sight of my hard, swollen cock being slammed inside the dark swollen cunt lips of a seventy-year-old woman. As her hips churned and shifted her silken canal was alive and hungry for my thrusting meat.

Waves of delight crashed over me as my engorged prick disappeared in and out of her ivory thatch. Sharp moans punctuated her chanting. Grandma's pussy gripped me so tightly that I saw her cunt lips roll slightly with every thrust and dip. Her hands dug hard into my sides but oddly enough the pain added to my overall sensual joy. Grandma's perfect, clenching channel gave my cock so much bliss that it felt like it had grown to the size of a throbbing, pulsing log. This bliss suffused through every part of my body like a constant hot flush.

My rapture grew at the sight of this gorgeous wrinkled, silver-haired woman bouncing and bucking up and down on my inflamed cock like a bull rider. Her body shook and shivered with every up and down stroke, her loose and wrinkled skin flowing in tiny swells. Coconut-sized breasts swung in arcs from side to side and front to back, slamming together like giant-sized billiard balls. Seams and furrows sprang forth as her face contorted with rhapsody.

Grandma's cunt cinched and around my cock like a rippling, velvet vise. The pleasure was so overwhelming that I thought I would spurt right then and there as everything went black. Suddenly it was night and we were no longer in my parent's room, although I was still tied hand and foot. Now I was staked out on the ground and surrounded by torches and a different woman was, well let's call it what it was, raping me.

The woman now riding my cock was in her early twenties with dusky skin and long black hair. She also had very large breasts and was fucking me with frenzied energy. And it seemed as though she was also chanting the same language that my Grandmother had been chanting. Even though it was a different person now impaling herself on my rampant cock, her pussy was just as exquisite as my Grandmother's.

Through my haze of ecstasy, I noticed that this woman was battered, bruised, and bloody. Her hair was an uncombed cloud and seemed to have dried blood in it. Her pussy clenched on mine in orgasm and she screamed. However, when her black eyes burned into mine all I saw was hatred. She screamed not in pleasure but rage. As she screamed she slapped my chest and face with ferocity, her long nails slashed and ripped into my flesh.

The dusky woman came again her pussy constricted my cock like it was going to crush it to a pulp. I felt myself on the edge of cumming.

Once more I was pounding my cock deep into my Grandmother's pussy, as she fucked back with wild abandon. This old woman fucked me not with any love or affection but pure primal lust and need. Her pussy also clamped down on my cock like it was about to squeeze it into jelly. Shudders convulsed through her transfixed body. The sight of my Grandmother impaled on my cock and quaking in orgasm sent me over the edge.

Blue energy coruscated around me as my brain and cock exploded in rapture. I spurted and spurted and spurted. It seems as though gallons of fluid poured out of my cock and into my Grandma's womb. Once again her pussy walls came strangely alive when I ejaculated almost as if they sucked as well as fluttered and slithered along my cock. Grandma screamed as another orgasm ripped through her and her pussy milked my cock dry. A blue lightning bolt sizzled behind my eyes, and as darkness claimed me I saw my unconscious grandmother, still impaled upon my cock, tumbling towards my chest.

12