The Fountain Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid my fingers down her torso, softly stroking her as I kissed down her back. I pulled off her little pink panties and then gave each of her firm butt cheeks a sound kiss. She giggled, "You're so silly!" Her giggles turned to a slight gasp when my hand drifted through the small and quite wet bush of her nethers.

In a moment we were lying side by side kissing and caressing each other on my bed. Tiffany slowly angled herself so that my fingers eventually pressed up against the entrance to her pussy. When our embrace became quite an intimate one, I suddenly hesitated. Oddly enough it wasn't the incest taboo that bothered me but rather because it was Tiffany. This meant something to me beyond lust or sex.

"What's the matter, twinnie?" Tiffany joked although I could sense some nervousness in her tone.

"You know, you do have other options. I mean I don't know what Grandma or Mom or even Ellie told you. I don't want you to do this because you think you have to do it with me."

Tiffany leaned over and gave me a slow, lingering kiss. "Henry, I want you. I could've let Daddy pop me but I wanted it to be you, my sweet, nerdy big brother. My twinnie and best friend!" She swallowed hard and with a sigh, "I love you, Henry. Much more than just a brother, always have and always will"

I kissed Tiffany and spread her pussy open with my fingers. There was a moist, thick membrane that covered a fourth of her cunt hole! Curious, I probed it with my finger. Was this a hymen?

"Uhhh, is this a hymen? I thought that was a kind of a myth."

Tiffany looked down at me over her high firm tits and jutting nipples. "Ummm, well not for us. Ellie calls it the female version of the curse. For some reason, the females of our family have thick, large hymens which if broken by someone outside the family are extremely painful and quite bloody, like in a lot of those stories about virgins. Ellie thinks that it was this family trait that gave rise to those legends. Since it's only the direct male descendants such as you or Dad who can break our hymens easily, she thinks that it's the Curse's way of ensuring that the women folk have sex with them."

"Why? That doesn't make sense since we can only have children with someone outside of the family."

Tiffany sighed in exasperation, making her full breasts dance. "I don't know why Henry, it just is. You can think about that all that shit later. Right now, you need to concentrate on your extremely hot, very horny sister who wants to make mad love to you." She slipped further down until my cock head probed against her entrance. Her hands gripped my butt cheeks and pulled me forwards. My cockhead pressed up against her hymen and for a second it felt as though my cock was pressed up against a very warm wet rubbery membrane. For some reason, the image of my cock pressed up against a balloon popped into my head. However as my cock pressed against it, I felt it yield. It was not so much that it popped but rather it was as if it dissolved with contact with my cock. There was a slight dribble of warm fluid against my cockhead and shaft.

Tiff's eyes widened as my cock incrementally slipped further inside her. She moaned slightly in pleasure. "Oh my god, not only doesn't it hurt, it's like fireworks are going off in my kitty!" Her lips sealed against mine in a loving, passionate kiss. Once I got over the weirdness of popping my little sister's cherry, I started to slowly fuck her. Tiffany had the second-best pussy I had ever been inside. Nothing could compare to my Grandmother's or Great whatever Grandmother's pussy because of our biological symbiosis. My cock had literally been fashioned for that particular cunt.

However Tiffany's pussy was just a notch below Grandma's, her walls were both alive and electric, caressing and giving me absolute pleasure as they writhed against my churning meat. Her legs clamped around my back as her hands gripped my back. Once I was certain that Tiffany was not suffering any ill effects from the invasion of my cock into her virgin cock, I drove my cock faster and harder. Her eyes flashed as she laughed against my lips.

Although her pussy was so exquisite and I had been on the verge of cumming before I'd even entered her I managed to hold back until she had at least a little fluttery orgasm. Once again I shot off what seemed gallons of cum. As with my Grandma, there was no sign of semen when I was finished as her body absorbed all the Waters of the Fountain.

Tiffany looked at me with a big smile and a look of amazement. "Wow.... That was... weird." She noted my confused expression and kissed my nose with a giggle. "Not the sex, silly. The sex was wonderful... and beautiful." She pursed her lips "I'm meant when you spurted. It felt like a hose letting loose in my pussy but also like my pussy was gulping it down. And then this exquisite tingling filled all of my body all at once. Mom described how it had been with Daddy but until you feel it, you can't know what it's like."

As we kissed her eyes burned into mine, showing so clearly all the pleasure and joy she felt. Yet beyond that, I saw the absolute devotion and love that she felt for me.

Although it could have been awkward or just descending into taboo driving rutting lust, my first time with my little sister was the best sex of my life. Granted being with Grandma had been more pleasurable, and with my Mom, it had been pleasurable and emotional, but the strong, almost psychic connection between Tiffany and I transcended the physical act.

Tiffany and I made love throughout the night. It was however not the adventuresome sex you might expect from two young people first exploring each other. We only did slight variations of the missionary or cowgirl position, since kissing each other and gazing deep into the other's eyes while being physically connected was the most important part of being together. This was the first time I had ever made love to someone where the physical component of sex was secondary to the emotional aspects of the act.

Unfortunately, that unbelievably perfect evening was, for some time, overshadowed by the nightmare that I had that night after we fell asleep.

12