The Four of Us

Story Info
What are friends for.
2.8k words
4.16
17.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story includes a fetish, incest and women on women sex. So, if this isn't your thing, please move on. All characters are over 18.

***************

The other day Lisa got a call from her sister, Suzi, a professional photographer who has her own studio and does freelance work for several magazines.

Suzi is 40, 5'7", about 135, red hair, green eyes, nice legs, firm ass and tits that are smaller than Lisa's.

Suzi is a few years younger than Lisa and is single. They haven't talked in awhile so Lisa was a little curious as the reason for the call.

After they exchanged pleasantries and both got caught up to date, Lisa asked why the call.

Suzi said that the pandemic created a problem as it shut down her business completely and was now looking for assignments that she could use to sell to magazines.

Suzi told her that, because of Lisa's background and contacts, she might be able to help her get some business.

They continued to talk and Lisa told her she had an idea and would get back to her. The call ended with a glint of hope for Suzi.

Lisa immediately called her friend Ellen who is a true Hermaphrodite and who has a best friend, Diane who is also a true Hermaphrodite and now shares her life with Ellen.

Lisa asked Ellen if she would be interested in making a lot of money doing a photo shoot with her sister who would sell the shoot to a magazine.

Ellen said she would need more information first and Lisa said she would set up a meeting with Suzi and her and Diane.

Lisa called Suzi and arranged a meeting with all involved for the next day over lunch at Lisa's house.

The next day everyone arrived for the lunch meeting.

Lisa introduced everyone and, as they ate, Suzi started things off.

Suzi said, "If Lisa didn't tell you, I am a professional photographer and I also do freelance work for several magazines. Lisa thought you might be able to help me sell a photoshoot so we can all make some money."

Ellen responded, "Well, what kind of magazines do you work with and how much money are we talking about?"

Suzi answered, "I work with fashion magazines to men's magazines, obviously depending on what I shoot goes to the appropriate magazine."

She continued, "Depending on the subject and shoot, money ranges from a couple of thousand to a hell of a lot more."

Diane asked, "Is the shoot tastefully done?"

Suzi just said that every shoot she does is professional and tasteful.

Ellen looked at Lisa and Suzi and said, "We might be interested only if we had control of the photographs."

Suzi said that wouldn't be a problem.

Then Suzi said, "You are both beautiful women, but Lisa didn't say anything why you two would make a special photoshoot that I could sell. Is there something I don't know."

Diane is 35, 5'6", blonde hair, nice legs and ass, ample tits and a 7" cock.

Ellen is 5'7", 125, 50, firm ass and nice legs, big tits that don't sag and a 7" cock.

Lisa looked at them and said, "Ellen, why don't you and Diane take Suzi inside to my bedroom while I wait out here?"

Ellen & Diane got up and led Suzi into the bedroom. Fifteen minutes later, the three of them came out smiling.

Suzi sat down and said, "We can make a fortune with this shoot. Give me a day to figure out how we can tastefully do it and we will meet again the day after tomorrow."

Everyone agreed and they all finished their lunch and headed out.

Two days later all four women sat down to discuss the matter.

Suzi said, "I spoke to several editors at fashion magazines as well as editors of upscale men's magazines. They are all interested in buying the rights to the pictures and they will pay extra if Ellen & Diane would do an interview."

Lisa asked, "What are you talking about in dollars?"

Suzi replied, "I think when all is said and done, we can get $1 million of which $250 thousand would be my share."

Lisa then added, "Ellen, you know I love you two and if it was me I'd do it but the decision is yours."

Ellen replied, "It's not the pictures that concern me, although most people will think we are fakes and freaks, but I think what sells me is the interview, as long as we have final approval of the finished product."

Suzi responded, "I already told them that you get complete control of the pictures and interview. So, do I tell them it's a yes?"

Ellen looked at Diane and they both said they had a deal.

Lisa brought out champagne and they celebrated.

Suzi said she will call tomorrow to give them more details.

The next day Suzi called Lisa and told her everything was set.

She went on and said that she needed the women's sizes to get their wardrobe and she had to get a private location for the outdoor photo shoot

Lisa told Suzi that both women were a size 8 and that she has a cabin in the mountains that is completely private and has its own lake and that could be used for the shoot.

Suzi told Lisa to let the women know that the shoot will start next weekend at her studio and then move up to the cabin.

She also told Lisa to let them know that they would be doing the interview first, next Friday.

Lisa thanked her and immediately called the women to let them know.

Finally, the day of the interview was here. Ellen, Diane and Lisa were ready for the interview which was being conducted at Lisa's house.

Suzi arrived with a young lady who was going to conduct the interview.

Suzi introduced the woman, Rose, to everyone and they sat in the living room for the interview.

Rose started out by saying, "First, I want to thank you for giving this interview. My goal is to give insight to my readers of what you have had to endure as you grew up...the challenges...the ridicule and how you overcame that. If, at any time you have a problem, stop me so we can correct it. Relax and let's start."

Rose: Ellen, when did you first realize you were different and how did you overcome that difference?

Ellen: I guess when I was starting school. My mother told me I was different and not to let anyone see my private area. So, I never did.

Diane: It was pretty much the same for me. I hid my secret the best I could.

Rose: I am sure once you were older and in high school, it must have been unbearable to keep that secret.

Diane: Many a time I went home crying.

Ellen: It was the same for me.

Rose: In school, you must have taken gym. How did you avoid showering with your classmates.

Ellen: My parents made arrangements with the school so I could avoid them.

Diane: I just never took a shower at school.

Rose: Did you ever consider surgery?

Ellen: I did. I told my parents but the cost was too much and they couldn't afford it.

Diane: I wanted to do something, but I didn't know what I wanted to be, a man or a woman. Many a night I masturbated both ways and enjoyed them both so I didn't do anything.

Rose: What did you do about dating... didn't the guys want to go all the way with you? How did you handle that?

Ellen: To be honest, I never let it go that far to the point of a possible sexual encounter with a boy.

Diane: Oh no...I dated but there was nothing serious. I could not allow that.

Rose: Ellen, Lisa told me you were married. Tell me about that.

Ellen: At work there was a fellow that was always trying to date me and I always refused. Then, one day I just gave up and told him what I was and figured that would scare him off. To my surprise, it didn't matter to him. In fact he said, "I don't see a problem. I am bi and I get the best of both worlds." And we married. He was a great human being and husband.

Rose: I understand you guys were in a porno with Lisa. How did that go? Was it enjoyable?

Ellen: It went well and yes, it was enjoyable and that's where Diane and I met and we have been together ever since.

Diane: I agree with Ellen. We did have a good time.

Rose: Where do you two see yourselves in the next few years?

Ellen: Hopefully, Diane and I can live our lives out in peace and tranquility.

Diane: Still living with the Ellen, the person I love.

Rose: Thank you both. I wish you all the best.

After the interview, everyone relaxed and had some wine.

Suzi said, "I think that went well. Now, tomorrow we are going to do the first part of the photo shoot at my studio. I have all your wardrobes ready and after that, we will head up to Lisa's cabin to finish the shoot."

Everyone said that sounded good.

The next day Lisa took the women to Suzi's studio where they were given a quick tour. Suzi then took them to their room to change into their outfits.

The women came out wearing beautiful dresses that flattered their figures.

Suzi took tons of pictures of them in stunning outfits, some showing lots of cleavage.

After Suzi finished that set of photos, she had the women change into lingerie outfits.

When they came out to do the shoot, their sheer thongs & g-strings showed everything, including their cocks.

Suzi posed them in such a way that their cocks weren't the focal points. She focused on their lovely tits.

After more than an hour shooting them in their lingerie, the shoot was over.

The women got dressed and all shared in some wine to end the day.

The next morning we all headed up to the cabin. The drive took a few hours and when we arrived, we marveled at how beautiful the place was.

Lisa gave us a tour and showed us the private lake and the wrap around deck that had a hot tub for six.

Lisa showed the women where they would be sleeping and they got settled in.

After everyone was settled in, Lisa brought out wine and snacks and everyone relaxed on the deck.

About an hour later, Suzi said she wanted to start shooting inside and that tomorrow she will take outdoor photos.

We all went inside and Suzi told the women to undress and just put on the white panties only.

After a few minutes the women came out topless with white panties, the outline of their cocks visible.

Suzi had them posing alone and together, hugging and kissing with their hands on each other's crotch and tits.

In the meantime, Lisa quietly undressed and was now sitting naked watching the shoot.

After quite a few pictures, Suzi told them to slowly slip their panties off to reveal their cocks.

When they did, their hard cocks popped out. Suzi stopped shooting.

Ellen asked if there was a problem.

Suzi said, "Yes. I wanted to get pictures of you with limp cocks first."

Lisa yelled out, "Not a problem. I'll suck their cocks until they cum and then you can take the pictures."

The women smiled and Suzi just shook her head.

Then Lisa went over to the women as that sat side by side with their erect cocks.

Lisa knelt in front of them and started sucking their cocks.

Suzi took some pictures as well.

It wasn't long before both women said they were going to cum.

Lisa lifted her mouth off of their cocks and gave them some jerks and both women shot their cum all over Lisa's hands and themselves as Suzi got some good pictures.

Finally, Suzi was able to get some good photos of their limp cocks alongside their cunts.

Suzi told them that was enough for the day and to relax.

Both Ellen & Diane asked if it would be ok if they said undressed and Lisa and Suzi said it was fine.

Then the three women started ribbing Suzi and told her to get naked too.

After a lot of ribbing, Suzi gave in and went inside to undress.

Finally, she came out naked and they all clapped and cheered her.

Lisa asked if they wanted to use the hot tub and they all went outside and got in.

As they enjoyed the hot tub, Suzi said, "Can I ask you women something very personal?"

They both said yes.

Suzi went on, "How does it feel, I mean having a cock between your legs in front of your cunt?"

Ellen laughed and replied, "It certainly comes in handy at times. My late husband was bi and he enjoyed sucking my cock and making me cum and then he would fuck me and I would have orgasms. You can't beat that."

Diane continued, "Go ahead Suzi, give our cocks a feel."

Lisa smiled as she watched her sister rest one hand on Ellen's cock and one hand on Diane's cock.

Lisa said, "Jerk one off and suck the other one."

Suzi looked at her sister with daggers in her eyes.

She started jerking Ellen's cock and Diane stood up and Suzi slipped her cock in her mouth and went to work on both women.

It didn't take long before Ellen's cock erupted in cum. Just then Diane shot her cum into Suzi's mouth and, surprisingly, swallowed it all.

Lisa gave Suzi a big cheer.

When things quieted down, Ellen said, "Well Suzi, did you like our cocks. Diane and I would like to fuck you. Can we?"

Suzi replied, "I'll tell you what... after dinner, you can fuck me and my sister together, side by side. You ok with that?"

Both women yelled out, "It sure is."

They staid in the hot tub until dinner time.

After a delicious meal, they took in the sunset over the lake while Suzi took some unposed pictures.

After the sun went down, the four women were ready to go into Lisa's bedroom.

As they got up out of the hot tub, Ellen & Diane said they had to pee.

Lisa called them over and knelt down in front of them. She looked up and said, "Ok ladies, I'll open my mouth wide and the two of you can fill my mouth with your golden liquid then we can go inside.

Suzi started snapping away as Ellen & Diane aimed their pee hole at Lisa's mouth. They both started peeing into Lisa's mouth at the same time.

Lisa had trouble getting it all but she gave it a good try. By the time the women were finished, Lisa was covered in their pee and ran to take a quick shower and joined them.

Suzi set up her camera to record the encounter. Once she had everything set she joined the three on the bed.

Not being shy, Lisa quickly grabbed her sister and started making out with her.

Ellen broke them up and pulled Suzi to her and embraced her while Diane and Lisa were doing the same.

Both Ellen's & Diane's cocks were hard and they didn't waste any time slipping in the sister's cunts.

Lisa and Suzi got a good fucking and it wasn't long before both women shot their cum into Lisa's & Suzi's cunts.

As their limp cocks slipped out, Lisa and Suzi quickly got into 69 and started eating the women's pussies.

In no time at all, Ellen & Diane were having multiple orgasms as were Suzi & Lisa.

The rest of the night was nothing but sex among the four women, including anal sex with Lisa and Suzi and each other.

In the morning they had breakfast and Suzi started on the last part of the shoot.

This part of the shoot was all about sex and Suzi got great outdoor pictures of the hard cocks above their cunts. She got their cocks shooting their cum all over themselves and onto their pussies.

When the shoot was finally over, Suzi reviewed the pictures with the women who gave her the ok to sell them.

A week later, Suzi had the women join her at Lisa's house for lunch.

As they ate, Suzi handed them a check for $1 million dollars. She even gave Lisa a "finder's fee" of $25,000.

After the shock wore off, they all went into the bedroom to celebrate.