The Fourth Girl

Story Info
Wife is surprised her CD husband and her Father are dating.
18.6k words
4.78
16k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Fourth Girl

By Sabrina G. Langton

***

"Come help me unpack the car." I heard Lidia call from the garage.

"I can't," I answered, "I'm kinda dressed up."

"Come help me!"

I clicked into the garage. The door was open to the neighborhood and I felt the cool November breeze on my legs. When she saw me she shook her head annoyed. Lidia didn't mind being married to a crossdresser, but she minded that Saturdays were a bust while I pranced in front of my mirrors.

"Just take these shopping bags then, I'll take the cases of water." She huffed, "I don't want you to break a nail."

We made it into the house in three trips each. A couple of the neighbors' kids were outside and I knew they saw me in my dress. Lidia liked to challenge my idea of 'under the radar.'

I was about to go back to my bedroom mirrors when she called me over. "This is how you have to dress on a Saturday afternoon? God, look at those heels. Can't you wear jeans and go shopping with me at least? You can sit in the car."

I would, but she didn't really mean it. It was a request she made all the time, but the last thing she wanted was company. I was standing in front of her in my little black dress, nude pantyhose, and four-inch red platform pumps. I had on my long strawberry blonde wig and was in full makeup, and of course, I had on long red press-on nails. I always had long nails on, I loved them and I was so good at doing anything with them on. Lidia would make fun of my mannerisms and movements while I wore them, but I knew I was perfectly female, even if I was in male mode.

"You know what, just go change and we'll have lunch." She said as I put a dejected look on my face. I knew I would have to get undressed once she got home, she didn't like talking to me while I was so glamourous. She didn't like acknowledging another woman in the house.

We heard a clang and the side door opened. "Hey, your garage is open."

My eyes got wide as Lidia turned around to see who the intruder was. "Hi, Dad, come in." She smirked at me and then went to hug him. I have known Jacob, her father for two years, one of them as his son-in-law. I felt him looking at me, I was wishing my dress was long and not showing off my knees and thighs. My perfume was also getting stronger.

He walked past Lidia and took my hand, I couldn't move. No one except Lidia knew of my crossdressing, well other than a woman at a salon I ventured to a couple of towns over, and now the kids across the street. "And who are you, my dear?" He lifted my hand and kissed it. I peered over Jacob's shoulder and watched as Lidia's evil smile grew. She always warned me I was going to get caught sooner or later.

"This is Sabrina, um, Samuels cousin. She came for a visit." Samuel was of course my male name, and I flinched when she said it. Lidia never used my female name, I think this was the first time I heard her say it. She told me it was too girlie-sounding, but I have had it since my thirteenth birthday. It was a gift to myself.

I was hoping one day Sabrina would be my only name.

I was getting more uncomfortable, I wasn't used to talking to anyone as a female, especially a man. Especially one who knew me as a male, even though I rarely saw him.

Lidia's voice broke his gaze. "Dad, what do you need?"

"Need? Oh um, I don't remember." He kept on looking at me. I was distracting him. "I don't get to meet such beautiful women," He turned around to look at his daughter. "Are you two doing something today, I would love to borrow Sabrina here."

Lidia's evil grin returned as I tried to talk with my eyes. My long eyelashes fluttered, Jacob was still holding my hand. "Actually we were just about to eat lunch, but if you want, you can borrow her for the afternoon. She's already dressed for going out."

I felt my panties get wet as a little bit of pee trickled into them. My knees buckled and my heart started to race. There was no way I would be able to get through an afternoon with her father.

"Great. Is that okay?" He said, gazing at my eyes, then red lips. "Ever since Lidia's mother got re-married I have been feeling a little depressed. Being with an extra beautiful woman seems like the best medicine. My spirits are looking up already." He laughed as Lidia took me into my girlie room to get ready.

I closed the door. I was about to complain and she stopped me. "If your going to dress up in the house, especially with all that makeup on, this is what's going to happen."

I was thinking what? I was going to have to date men? I was going to have to start dating her Father?

I was always so careful. Ever since we moved to this house I have taken every precaution not to get caught, even by Lidia. My clothes were usually all put away and sometimes the makeup was completely off by the time she got home. My room and closet were always locked. Nobody was ever going to get in to investigate all my lingerie.

"Please, tell him I can't go. Please." I begged. My voice was cracking and she laughed as I stood in front of her.

"No way. This will teach you a lesson, dressing like a freaking supermodel on a Saturday afternoon. It's not even dark yet. You told me you would dress up only after I went to bed."

I did tell her that before we got married, but now with my new outfits and breast forms, I needed to dress as much as I could. It was all I ever thought about. Sometimes I would wear my long press-on nails from the moment I got home until the moment I walked into work. I even drove with them on and they made me feel at least a little like a girl.

"Plus you know Dad has been a little down the last couple of weeks, just try to cheer him up."

I looked at her, I couldn't believe she was serious about this. "What happens if he realizes who I am."

"Are you kidding? Once those fucking nails go on you are all woman. I wouldn't worry about it, haha. Just don't let anything incriminating slip out, haha." She tried to squeeze my balls but they were completely tucked and hidden away. She walked away annoyed.

***

Lidia gave me one of her coats, it was black with a belt around the waist. It came right below the hem of my dress. I could imagine I wasn't wearing anything but pantyhose beneath it. I filled up a bag with some makeup and headed out for my first date with a man. I was shaking as I walked closer to him.

Jacob was probably in his early forties, and he was quite good-looking. He and his ex-wife had two daughters when they were young and unmarried. He had dark hair and a light beard. He was also taller than me in my heels which would add to my feeling of femininity as we stood together. I was twenty-four, and Lidia was almost two years younger, she was only my second girlfriend. I wasn't really that experienced with dating... women or men. We got married fast and way too early.

"Ok, goodbye honey we will see you tonight." Jacob took my arm as we were about to leave. "Oh, I almost forgot. I came to borrow one of the Polaroid cameras." I almost went into our bedroom to get one, when Lydia walked into the room to get it instead.

Jacob turned to me and smiled, "You are going to love meeting the rest of the family." I swallowed hard. The rest of the family? I started to tinkle again in my panties.

***

Once in the car, Jacob was asking me all sorts of questions. He had never met any of my family members so it was easy to come up with a familiar-sounding backstory. My family was so small, it was really just me.

"How long are you staying in LA?" He asked me.

I definitely wasn't thinking straight because I told him, "For a while." I should have told him I was leaving tonight. "I'm staying in Lidia's back bedroom."

"That's great, we can get together again."

We were parking in front of a dance studio in West Hollywood. I was so nervous, I didn't want to meet anyone, especially someone I already knew. He took my hand and the camera and we headed inside.

The place was bustling and there were little girls in all sorts of theatrical outfits.

"Oh, there they are," Jacob said, and led me further into the studio. He finally let go of my hand.

"Hi, honey. I brought a guest is that okay?"

He was talking to a woman that looked completely similar to my wife, it was Lidia's sister. They didn't get along at all, and they very rarely saw each other. I was thinking this was probably only the third time I have seen her myself in two years.

"Of course, Caley will be happy with all the fans." She walked over to me and gave me the once over. I felt so over-dressed and my heels were way too high. I was glad my outfit was hidden by the coat. "Hi, I'm Carol, Jacob's favorite daughter." She hugged me and walked me into the performance area.

We moved to our seats and I met the rest of the guests on the way down the aisle. They included Carol's husband, and Jacob's ex Liz, and her new husband. I was glad we were at the end of the row. The only one I knew was Liz, I was hoping she didn't look too closely at me.

The afternoon went pretty smoothly, I never really had a problem out as a woman. I would go for drives and sometimes stop in the local stores to shop. Even my voice was feminine I had been practicing since I was a teenager. Once puberty hit I had to come up with a new plan to sound femme. Lidia would laugh when I spoke as a woman, she said I had a nicer voice than her.

We watched the dancers and Jacob was very appreciative of having me with him. He couldn't take his eyes off of my legs. Every time I recrossed them the swoosh would get his attention. "I'm so glad you're here with me, these things are never fun by yourself."

Once the show was over we all emptied into the hall where I met Caley, his granddaughter. I heard about her but I have never seen her before, she was probably five years old now. I bent down to talk to her.

"Hi,"

"Hi, did you like my dancing?" She was so cute I wanted to pick her up and give her a hug.

"I did, you were so wonderful."

She smiled and then bent down with me and touched my shoes. "Red, I love red." She giggled, I felt everyone watching us. I could see her looking around at everyone else's shoes near us. "You have the best feet here, you win." She stood back up and hugged me. It was so cute.

We said goodbye to everyone, I was enjoying myself. Carol kissed her father. "I'll see you tomorrow," She then grabbed my hand and kissed my cheek, "You too."

***

I didn't know how I was going to explain to Lidia that I was going to her sister's house the next day, with her father. I was sitting in the passenger seat, it was a pretty nice day and I know I passed quite well. I don't know what I was so worried about. I undid the belt of my coat and crossed my legs. Jacob took my hand and smiled, I could tell he loved showing me off to the family, especially his ex-wife.

***

Lidia was at the door with her smirk on as we got out of the car and entered the house. "Well, how was the big date?"

Jacob handed her the Polaroid, he had taken so many pictures with it, "Great of course," He took my hand as we went into the house. I was hoping nobody was watching. "Sabrina is going to come with me tomorrow to your sisters, I'm going to pick her up at two."

"Tomorrow?" Lidia was surprised and a little angry with this new information, she was giving me a nasty look as we walked into the house.

"Do you want to see the pictures?

"Sure, I guess so," Lidia said to her father as she sat at the table, she wasn't too thrilled. I hovered above and behind, I didn't want to see them. "You saw Mom and Carol?"

"Yeah it was no big deal just the dance recital, Sabrina had fun." He then showed her the pictures of Caley hugging me and the other of her kneeling by my heels. We looked so cute together, and I looked like a woman. I felt Lidia's gaze penetrate me and I was dreading the conversations tonight.

"Okay goodnight honey," Jacob told her and he took my hand as we headed to the door. He put his hands on my hips and kissed me, I wasn't ready for it. My lips were slightly opened as he pushed into me. I could feel Lidia watching us. "Thank you," He stood back and looked at me, "You are just so beautiful," He shook his head and smiled, then he kissed me again. "I can't wait until tomorrow."

The door closed, I didn't move. I didn't know what to say.

"What the fuck, He kissed you goodnight? He kissed you twice, and you have another date tomorrow? Ugh!" Lidia stood watching me. "You know this is bad... There is no way this is ending well. And you're seeing Carol? Ugh! I'm going to my room, stay a sissy all night, I don't care!" She stormed away yelling while I was still standing by the door. I couldn't move, a man kissed me.

***

Getting ready the next day was stressful with all of Lydia's loud communication through the door. It was her idea in the first place, she is the one that handed me to him on a silver platter. I was happy just to stay home and hide in my closet. Now I had to hang with the other half of the family, the ones Lidia didn't even know.

"Don't dress like a whore today!"

I had already picked out an outfit, It was a long flowing flowered dress. I had my chest and legs shaved but that was it. Lidia wouldn't let me shave anywhere else, so almost all of my dresses were long-sleeved. The hem came almost down to my ankles but had a slit showing off my legs. Underneath I had on my corset, white panties, and nude pantyhose. My bra held my B-Cup breast forms. Lidia didn't like when I went too big on the boobs, but a B was still a size larger than her. I had others but I kept them for myself. I slipped into my three-inch chunky brown leather sandals and a matching belt. I even had a bag that was a perfect match too.

"He is going to be here soon, hurry up!"

I had to be perfect, he would have to wait. Before I was married I was such an amateur crossdresser, the last year I have really blossomed. I smiled as I was brushing my hair, I wore the same strawberry blonde wig as yesterday, I didn't want Jacob to think it wasn't my own hair. My makeup was very subtle with my false lashes and my pink lips. My lips matched a couple of the flowers on my dress and also my long nails.

"I can't believe this is making me fuckin' crazy, don't say anything stupid to him."

I didn't know why she was so cranky. Yesterday turned out to be such a great day, I'm sure today will be fine. I clipped on my big gold hoops, a couple of bangles, and the ID bracelet I had since I was a teenager. I hid that in the sleeve. I sprayed on my Chanel No. 5 and checked myself out in the mirror. I thought I looked exquisite, perfect for a Sunday dinner. Sunday dinner with my date's daughter and her family. I had to giggle to myself about that.

"Come on!"

I finally opened the door. Lidia's mouth was wide open, she didn't expect her crossdressing husband to look this much like a woman. Usually, I was in short dresses and high heels but today I was just a regular woman from the neighborhood. One who was dating her father.

"Uh, where did that outfit come from?" She asked studying me from top to bottom.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe Forever 21." Thank god the bell rang, I didn't want to talk about my clothes, being with Jacob would be easier than Lidia's interrogations.

She ran past me to open the door. He walked in, kissed his daughter, and then descended on me. I was the one he was happy to see. "Okay goodbye honey," He told her as we made our way to the door. I handed him a bag with the Polaroid camera and extra film. I always had extra, that was my thing.

***

I was a little nervous in the passenger seat. He kept on glancing at me as he drove. I had no coat to hide behind today, it was beautiful in LA. He even held my hand for a little while, I was enjoying my time with a man. I started thinking maybe Lidia would let me start dating. I'm sure any other man would be a relief after I went out with her father. It had to be all uphill from here. I would tell her; 'Where are my crotch-less panties? I'm going out for dinner and dancing, don't wait up.' God, I would love that, but she would throw me out of the house.

"Carol did nothing but talk about you last night." His daughter was very different from Lidia. I didn't want to think it, but she was nicer, even though I only spoke to her briefly. "She called to say she was happy I found a suitable woman. Heh, I don't really know what that means."

I smiled at him and wondered if he thought the same. How much longer could this go on and I wondered how suitable was I.

"That's sweet, I liked them. I especially loved Caley, there is nothing like a little girl."

"I wish Lidia would have some kids, maybe you can talk to her while you are visiting. Hey, where's that husband of hers?"

That husband? Does he mean the other me? Oh my god, I didn't want to talk about it, it made me nervous. "I don't know, they don't tell me anything."

We smiled at each other as he squeezed my hand, I was passing quite well, but now I was getting a little excited. I wasn't ready for that at all.

We made a pit stop on the way. I wanted to get Caley something. Our next-door neighbors were ballerinas and when I asked what would be good for a five-year-old dancer, they told me to get her a lighted mirror. They even ordered it for me, I couldn't believe it was going to be ready so quickly.

***

Sunday brunch at the daughters was pretty crowded. Carol's husband Mitch had a big family. I tried to stay shy and quiet as I met the rest of them. Once again the only one I knew as my other self was Jacob's ex, Liz. Of course, I had to sit right next to her when I approached the table. Her new husband seemed very nice, he was Spanish and his name was Pietro, they told me they had a house in Spain.

"Sabrina!" I heard a little voice call my name and I spun around. "Sabrina you came." Caley ran up to me, hugged my legs, and then investigated my heels. They weren't as interesting as yesterday. "These are nice can I try them on?"

"Of course." I felt funny taking off my shoes in front of everyone, especially with pantyhose on, but soon Caley had them on and Jacob took pictures with the Polaroid. When I got my heels back, the little girl sat on my lap and we talked to her grandmother. I loved how Caley played with my hair as she sat. Her mother had short hair like her sister. We then got up and I gave Caley her present, it was long about four feet by four feet, and in a box. Carol and Mitch walked over and watched her open it.

"I love it, can I put it in my room?" She hugged me and her father went upstairs to find someplace to put it.

"I'm sorry it's so big," I told Carol, my neighbors, the ballerina's ordered it for me. They said it would be perfect."

"That's fine Caley has a big room." She smiled. "And you have such a big heart."

We then had brunch and afterward, Caley and Carol showed me the house. We even saw Caley's room, the mirror looked perfect on the wall, perfect for practicing in. Jacob tagged along and he held my waist or hand the entire time. I felt he was getting a little too interested in me. I was flattered but there was no way it could continue. Maybe 'Sabrina' could visit every once in a while and he could take me out. Of course, I would love to see the family again. When Lidia had a get-together at the house it was only me and the ballerinas, and maybe one of her parents. I started to realize she was the unpopular one. She and Carol never got along and Lidia never wanted to talk about it.

Once we went back to the table they served drinks and more coffee, I was suddenly the main topic of conversation. Everyone loved my dress and I was getting embarrassed with all the attention. Then Caley came back and noticed my ID bracelet on my wrist. I always tried to hide it but I always had it on. The bracelet was my security blanket and I didn't like talking about it.