The Fourth Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sabrina, what's this?" Everyone was watching me with the little girl, I was great with children. Thank god she was the only little one in the house.

"Um, just a bracelet."

Caley then investigated it and brought it closer to her eyes. "What's all these numbers? Is it your phone number? I giggled, she was being cute.

"It's a little battered," Jacob said while he took a look, "We should get you a new one. A beautiful woman wears beautiful jewelry." He smiled and kissed my hand in front of all the relatives at the table.

I felt myself blush. "Well" I cleared my throat, I figured I would just tell them. There were about ten people including me here and everyone was listening. I even imagined the music got lower. "Well, when I was twelve my mother sent me away to a boarding school in Utah. It turned out to be a school for troubled teens." I shrugged. "I wasn't that troubled." I smiled and gave them a suspicious look, I didn't want them to think it was such a big deal.

Jacob held my hand as Caley focused on me.

"They gave me this bracelet, we all had to wear one. It had our last name and ID number. I feel better when I wear it."

Caley grabbed my hand again, "What's the word?"

"Bennett, that's my last name." I smiled at her and she kissed me. I noticed Carol was giving me a weird look as Caley hopped off my lap. They then wanted to know how Jacob and I met. It was a quick story and I was embarrassed as he told them. But at least they understood why my last name sounded familiar. I felt funny when Lidia's name popped up in the story and Carol flinched. Soon everyone started talking about something else and I felt a little relieved.

Jacob looked at me a little closer, staring at my eyes then down to my lips, he had a smile on his face as he kissed me and then talked to the table. "We better go," He stood up, "Goodnight everyone." He didn't know kissing me was making me way over-excited. I didn't want to be tenting my dress. Even though I was tucked, I held my bag in front of me as we got up just in case.

Before we left I reluctantly gave Carol my phone number. I didn't realize it at the time but Jacob was also putting me in his contacts. He took pictures with his phone of his daughter and me together. He had been taking Polaroid pictures too, all afternoon. Then Carol and Mitch walked me and Jacob to the car.

His daughter kissed me goodbye, "I'll call you, maybe we can get coffee."

I didn't think that would be a good idea but I smiled and told her 'maybe.'

***

As we were driving Jacob started asking me about the boarding school. "How long were you in Utah?"

"I graduated high school from the academy but I had to wait until I turned eighteen to leave. But they wouldn't let me leave the school by myself."

"What, your family didn't pick you up?"

"No, I was then a child of the state. I hadn't seen my parents or two brothers in four years by then. I don't want to talk about it." I looked at him, It had been such a nice day, I was feeling a little sad and I was looking at my bracelet. I discovered that I loved being out all dressed up, but I didn't want to remember the past.

He held my hand again, I loved his empathetic smile, it was great that he understood. I looked out the window, I thought he was taking me home, but we ended up at his house.

"I'm sorry I can't let you go home. You have to let me cheer you up. Lidia is the worst person to make someone forget their troubles." He laughed as he led me into the house. I had been here only a couple of times before. "I think Carol was a little surprised that you had the same last name as her sister, that's why we ran out of there." He laughed, he was the happiest I had ever seen him.

He made us drinks and he showed me around his house. He held me the whole time, I felt like a desirable woman. I loved hearing my heels click on his hardwood floors. We moved into his large living room. He sat close to me and he was playing with my hair, even while I was enjoying my drink.

"Can I see your bracelet?" I gave him my hand and he pushed up my sleeve. "Bennett." He looked up at me again. "You are unbelievably pretty, I just can't get over it. Liz asked me if you were a model, heh." When I put down the glass he moved even closer to me, I was getting nervous, I wasn't used to being seduced by a man. "Do you think I could see your legs, I have been dreaming about them since yesterday. That dress you had on was so sexy. I like this one too."

"Um, okay." I lifted the hem, revealing my legs in the silky nude pantyhose. I kept on pulling the dress up, I didn't know how much leg I should reveal. He then put his hand on my thighs. I was starting to think this probably wasn't a good move, I should have asked him to drive me home instead.

He moved his face very close to me as he rubbed my legs. He took my left one and placed it over his right leg. He then leaned in for a kiss. I was so distracted by a man exploring my body I let him enter my lips. It was my first proper kiss from a man. This was a fantasy I have had since I was in Utah. I let him kiss and explore my body and I put my arms around his neck. I was enjoying this way too much.

"Wow, that's some kiss." He told me and we started making out some more. He kept on stealing glances at me, I could tell he was loving my full lips. I couldn't believe I let him kiss me, how would I ever explain this to Lidia if it came up. I was hoping he didn't say anything to her, thank god they didn't talk together that much. She also very rarely talked to her mother either.

I started to notice how great he smelled, he had the scent of a man. I definitely had the scent of a woman, Chanel was my secret weapon. He started to kiss my neck and then one hand went to my breast. I started to get nervous and questioned the decision to get romantically involved with my father-in-law.

"Um, Jacob," He stopped kissing my neck, and I was suddenly missing it, missing his face so close to mine. I changed my mind, why would I stop him from enjoying my feminine body, "How old are you?"

"Forty-two, am I too old for you." He smiled and kissed my lips again.

"No, no, it's just that I'm, um twenty-four, did your family think I was too young for you? I'm probably as old as your daughter."

He started to think, "I don't think they care. Mitch did seem quite intrigued with our love life though, I hated to tell him we didn't have one... yet."

He then kissed me again, both his hands on my breasts. He was starting to get aggressive and part of me liked it. I knew I wouldn't have been able to stop him anyway. I was feeling so submissive and he would overpower me, I was only about 140 pounds he had to have at least 60 pounds over me. He was built like a man.

"Take out my cock, Sabrina."

"What? No, please, can't we just kiss?"

"No way, I need you. You are making me way too excited. My other girlfriend hasn't excited me in years."

"You have a girlfriend?" I asked as he put my hand on his crotch.

"Yeah, I kinda do. I was thinking maybe you can be my new one. You will be a major upgrade." He helped me take his dick out of his pants, he stood up and his pants and shorts went down to his knees. I was looking at my first real cock in years. I haven't sucked a boy's cock since Utah, I was getting excited all over again. I didn't worry about Lidia at all as he bent down to kiss me again.

"Mmm," I said as he kissed my face and neck and I played with his hard manhood. I never expected this would have happened today. Maybe the third date, if we had one. Now I was jerking him off. His cock was so big and he had so much hair surrounding it. Me? I always tried to keep my 'pussy' area trimmed.

"Get down on your knees, baby." He told me and I looked at him with a worried look on my face. "Come on, don't tell me you have never done this before?"

I didn't want to say anything, because I did. I took my place between his thighs and started kissing his cock. I pushed it around my chin and lips. I licked the sides, and his hairy crotch and stomach. I was enjoying myself, I was between the legs of a man.

"Come on stop teasing, suck it."

He was big. He had to be seven or eight inches long. He was way more than twice the size of the little 'clit' hiding in my panties. I let him enter my mouth, his hands went immediately to my head and he pushed down. I was taking more of him into me than I was comfortable with. I held my breath and slowly slid back up. We repeated this move a couple more times. he then let me suck on the head as I jerked him with my hands. My long nails were tickling his balls as he made his way in and out of my mouth. I was loving the way he was looking at me.

"God I haven't felt this good in years, you are great at this."

Was I? I only knew what I watched on the internet. A hot CD on a man's cock was one of my favorite images. I used to imagine sucking men all night and now I was doing it.

I wondered how long does a forty-two-year-old man last? "Baby I'm gonna cum." Now I knew. I slipped off his dick and looked up at him, he was very excited. My long lashes fluttered as he took hold of his dick and pumped, while I stuck out my tongue. I wish I had a picture, I was hoping my lips still looked perfect. I then pushed my lips all over his manhood waiting for my reward, the anticipation was driving me crazy. I wanted to be a great cocksucker. Would he tell Lidia? Would he tell her I had great oral skills? She already knew I was good with my mouth on her.

He then started cumming. He was pumping his dick and shooting cum, I didn't know what to do, I just let his sperm fall on my chin and cheek. I was so hard in my panties but I didn't want to bring attention to it. I have been excited most of the day, even just holding his hand was intoxicating. When he was done he wiped the rest of the sperm on my lips. I gave him a tentative suck to his softening cock. I think I did a great job, I was already imagining my next oral invasion. I bet I would get better with time.

I zipped him up and we cuddled on the couch. My head was on his chest. My dress had ridden up to my crotch and he still played with my legs that were over his. His hands were rough and big. "Maybe we shouldn't tell Lidia about this." He said.

Ya think? I was thinking. "Okay." I couldn't tell her that her 'husbands' cousin' was giving her father a blow job, that wouldn't sit well over breakfast.

***

It was late when we were standing on the steps of my house, Jacob was playing with my breasts and kissing my neck. I was amazed he could be so occupied with my body. We were trying to be quiet. He didn't want to see Lidia. I wished I didn't have to see her either, I wanted to go into my room and relive the day in my mind. I was so horny I knew once I touched myself I would cum like crazy.

Lidia was watching TV when I minced in. I put the Polaroid camera on the kitchen table.

"Well?"

"Well, it was nice."

"It was nice? Who was there? Did they realize you were my sissy husband?"

I didn't like when she called me that. Was she a sissy because she wore a dress? "I'm gonna go take a shower."

"Wait, what the fuck, what happened?"

"Nothing really, we ate, we talked, we came home." I started heading into my room.

"Wait, my mother told me Caley thinks you are so wonderful, such a joke, and she said you left Carol's two hours ago!"

***

I was in the shower, my cum dripping down the tiled wall. Just reliving my time with a man, made me cum so fast, with just one little rub. I had been a woman the entire weekend and I didn't want to revert back. It would be a step backward, but I had to.

I told Lidia her father showed me his house and we had drinks. She was mad that I didn't come right home. It really wasn't up to me anyway, I felt so submissive as a female. I would do whatever my date wanted, I was a pushover. Just think how popular I would have been in high school with that outlook on life. I would tell the boys to do what they wanted to my body. I was going to fantasize about it all night.

***

The rest of the week carried on a little weird. I kept on getting texts from Caley and her mom. I was getting distracted at work, I was wishing I was all dressed up and seeing the two of them. Last weekend was so much fun. I started to like being involved with a large family.

Lidia was still mad at me, her mother kept on calling and bringing up my name. It seems her father had taken a real interest in me and he wanted to see me again. Liz was all for a new face at the get-togethers and she liked that Jacob was now distracted. Once home Lidia would grill me, "Did you talk to my father today?" She would be standing next to me with her arms on her hips.

"You mean Jacob?" I would tease her, he definitely wasn't her father when I was with him.

"Will you stop, this is so ridiculous, I can't believe I have to go through this bullshit."

I reminded her that she started it, she was teaching me a lesson. Little did she know what lessons I was really learning.

***

Jacob wanted to see me Friday night. I think he knew that Lidia went out with the girls that night. She had been doing that since college. She called and told me she would be home late. "And I don't want you dressed up this weekend, give it a break." She hung up, she was still so sore about my girl side meeting the family.

My phone rang. "Hi."

"Hi," I said, my girl voice returning.

"Let's go out tonight, I have a little surprise."

"I told Lidia I would stay home and a, do her laundry." I lied.

"Laundry, ha. I'll come over and help and then we can go out. I want you to meet someone."

***

I was standing in front of my mirror, I was completely nervous and I was shaking. I told Lidia I wouldn't get dressed up and here I was in one of my sexiest dresses. It was silky black, with long billowy sleeves. The front was low cut and the hem came above my knees, it was flowing around my hips making them look wider. My heels were five-inch platforms with straps. They were extremely sexy. I flat ironed my wig and it was straighter and longer.

I put on my long false eyelashes and filled them in with some more mascara, I loved dark eyes. I painted my nails a dark red to match my plump red lips, I had never looked this great before. Dressing for a man, made the motivation to be perfect even stronger.

I had my leather bag and wide-brimmed hat, I couldn't wait for a night out, we would just have to get back before 1:00 A.M. or so. Lidia usually strolls in around two, two-thirty.

I was pacing waiting for him to arrive. The last five days have been torture not wearing anything feminine. I didn't even put on my long nails because Lidia was so cranky. It's crazy but I was no longer worried about Jacob finding out who I was, I was more nervous about being caught in heels by Lidia. It reminded me of when we first met. She knew I dressed but she didn't want to actually see me.

We used to bond over how much we hated our families. That was what we had in common. I could tell she was jealous of her sister and mother's relationship and she rarely saw them. Me, I had no family to speak of and what I used to have I didn't think about anymore.

Ding.

I took a deep breath and opened the door. He stood looking at me transfixed. I knew I was stunning. I have been dressing like a woman for a long time. My body and smile skewed female.

"Ah wow. I cannot believe how beautiful and sexy you are. Wait I can't remember, can I say that, women don't like compliments anymore?"

"Huh?" I stood with one hand on my hip. "Compliments will get you everywhere." I smiled, he walked in and kissed me. He kissed me as I have only imagined in my dreams. It was crazy how much I was enjoying myself, being caught by someone turned out to be a totally positive experience.

We did do the laundry and we even cleaned the house. I made margaritas and chips and we even danced to the salsa music I put on. It was the beginning of a wonderful night.

He was holding me as we were swaying to the music. His hands went up and cupped my breasts. I knew they felt great through the silk of my dress.

"Lidia told me you weren't going to be here this weekend."

"No? Where was I going to be?"

"You mean besides my arms, haha, I'm guessing at YOUR home."

***

By the time we left the house, it was after eight. We had plenty of time.

He held my hand as we drove, "I was thinking that I wanted to get you something, you know as a thank you."

"You don't have to get me anything, I'm happy just being out, being anywhere." I put my hand to my lips trying to look cute.

"Well I was thinking why don't we get your ears pierced, Carol said you were wearing clip-on's the other day. I know a place near my office."

I was thinking he wanted to get me something? Why not flowers. How would I explain pierced ears to Lidia?

"I waited this long I think I can hold out a little bit longer." I teased.

"Well, then how about a belly button ring?"

***

We pulled up in front of a house right off of Wilshire in Koreatown. I was nervous going in. Did I really need a belly button ring? I didn't, but he seemed to have his heart set on that or earrings, and earrings would be so much harder to hide.

We knocked and were met by a small Russian woman with a deep voice. "Hello, follow me." She brought us into the back, it looked like a doctor's office. She gave us both some white wine and she sent Jacob out to a different room.

"I don't like spectators," She deadpanned, she made me a little nervous. "What are we doing today, Mr. Trainer was vague."

"Um, we were thinking a belly button piercing?

"Are you asking me or telling me?" She talked while cleaning her equipment.

"Um, telling you nicely?"

"HA, good, go in bathroom and take off dress, then put on a robe. In that order. HA." She didn't smile at all, but I think she was laughing, I couldn't be sure but her ha's were very loud.

Once the robe was on I made my way to her table. She showed me the styles of piercings and rings, I wanted something simple. Mila decided for me. It was a little ball that would be above my belly button and a butterfly with small diamond chips would dangle.

"This is good for young lady. Mr. Trainer will like it. Now lay down." I lay on my back and opened my robe as Mila hovered over me with some type of torture device. I heard a couple of clicks.

I felt her touch my tight stomach. "You have a lot of hair down here, but your legs are perfect. I will take care of it, let me see the rest of you. I didn't want to sit up and show her but I did. I then reluctantly took off the robe, I had light blonde hair on my arms too.

She looked at me again. "Are you not all American girl? Or do you like this peachy fuzz."

All I was thinking was here is someone else who knows I'm a crossdresser, the list was starting to grow. I just shrugged and told her I was part-time and begged her not to tell Jacob.

"Okay, I take it all off. I want you here once a week starting..." She looked at her watch. "Now!"

A half hour later I felt fifty pounds lighter and I imagined I jingled a little when I walked.

"Okay, NOW you are all American girl," Mila told me and sent me back to Jacob.

***

We were in the car heading back to his house. I felt so feminine but my stomach was sore from the piercing and churning thinking what Lidia would say if she found out. She didn't like me being too femme. She hated that I wouldn't wear shorts as a guy. There was no way I could show off my girlie legs without getting stares, it's the favorite part of my body. All I did was put lotions on them. A pair of heels and I was set.

Jacob pulled the car over. "Let me call Lidia. I have a surprise for her too, I want to thank her for introducing me to you."

Holy shit, he was going to call her, she would know I was right next to him. "Don't tell her I'm here, I'm doing her laundry, remember."