The Fourth Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi."

"Hi, can I help you?" He had a nice smile, he looked from me to Jacob but I was in front, I wanted him to talk to me.

"You're Scissor."

He smiled. "Heh, I am."

I reached out my hand and he took it, he looked at my ID bracelet. "This is Jacob, my boyfriend." I couldn't believe how excited that little phrase made me. I never expected to introduce someone that way.

He looked at Jacob and then back at me a little more closely, it had only been five years ago, had I changed that much.

"You don't remember me?" I smiled, I could tell he was studying my face.

"No, I do," He looked at me and grabbed my wrist again. "Bennett." He looked up. "Sabrina Bennett?" His smile got very big and he shook his head. "Sabrina, oh my god it's nice to see you." He then called for someone, and a woman walked out. "Honey, this is Sabrina, oh and Jacob. This is my wife Martina. Remember you met?"

"I do, it feels so long ago. I'm sorry but we have to get going, it was so nice seeing you again."

"Do you need a car?" Martina asked.

"No, thank you, I saw the name on the sign and I had to come in and say hello, Hello." I smiled, waved, and gave a cute giggle, then grabbed Jacob and went out the door. I waved again before we left, they were watching me. I'm sure my ass looked incredible in these jeans. Hopefully, that's the way they will remember me now, I wanted to implant a new parting picture in their memories.

We walked back towards the car. "What was that all about?" He asked me.

I was in a daze, I felt calm. I had wanted to do something like that for the last three years, ever since I saw the ad to this place in one of the local papers. I looked at Jacob and then grabbed his arm. "You... were perfect, thank you." I kissed him in front of the rental place.

"Baby? What was that all about?" He asked again as we got in the car. I checked the visor mirror. The woman inside it winked at me, I think she was ready for anything now.

***

We now made our way to see Lidia, I didn't know what I was going to say. She was going to be livid once she spied my breasts and how beautiful inside I had become. I wondered if she would be able to tell I had incredible sex last night AND this morning.

I was nervous but ready.

"I forgot to tell you," Jacob nudged me out of my daze, "Lidia ended up staying at that hotel I got her last night. We should call and make sure she's home."

It was uncomfortable watching him talk to her. I loved her, but I think I loved my life as a 'woman' more. Things were going to have to change and she wasn't going to be happy about it.

***

I made Jacob park around the corner, I wanted to get some of the November air in my lungs before we headed into the house. My house. My hair was blowing in the breeze and I had to gather it up and put it over my left shoulder.

I took a deep breath again and Jacob led me to the door. Did I have to ring the bell? Could I just walk in or walk in through the garage door. I remembered that was how Jacob and Sabrina met. A little surprise and then a big change.

Ring.

The door swung open, she was waiting for us. She was probably watching me play with my hair on the sidewalk. I didn't care.

"Hi, honey." It was just another day for Jacob. It's a regular occurrence when a man takes out his son-in-law who looks like a supermodel.

We walked in, Lidia was quiet. I looked, there was a man on the living room chair. He stood up as Jacob got closer. Jacob grabbed his hand. "Hey Freddy, nice seeing you again."

I guess it has been a day for reconnecting, Freddy was Lidia's boyfriend before we got married. I should have brought some Scissors.

Jacob turned to me, "I called Freddy, I knew Lidia still talked to him on social media."

Did she? That was an interesting fact to store away.

She looked at me as Freddy moved closer. "Freddy, this is my sissy husband, doesn't she have such nice hair? Mmm and that perfume is to die for, what's the name of it? Haha." She laughed.

I could tell he was confused. He was shorter than me, he had to look up into my eyes, "I thought you told me your husband left you."

"He did, he became girl, he is now dating a grandfather." I could tell she was angry. "And what's with the boobs for fuck's sake. Women don't dress like this with boobs that big."

I didn't know what she was talking about, she just wanted to be mean. I didn't even know why we were even here anymore.

Jacob started talking again, I could tell he was loving this. "I'm glad you two reconnected, how was the stay at the hotel. I use that whenever I'm too tired to drive home from work."

Lidia walked over to me, she looked at my heels scoffing. "The hotel was great, there wasn't a sissy in sight. We fucked most of the time ya know, Freddy told me he missed me."

I started walking to my room. I was going to pack and get out of here. I wouldn't let her get to me.

"What are you doing?" Lidia was behind me I heard the men in the living room.

"I need some more clothes."

"Why? Where are you going?"

"I don't know, I'll find a place. I see you are comfortable with Freddy, it's okay."

"It's okay with you. Fuck you, I'm waiting for your approval. You know I never stopped sleeping with him. I have been talking to him on Twitter for years. My father thinks he's a fucking matchmaker."

I always had a feeling she had extracurricular activities, but now I didn't care. Actually, I was glad, it made this so much easier. "Okay." I kept on putting items in my carrier bag. I started filling up a box with my makeup and other crap that was gathered in the bathroom.

"Okay? You seem a little nonchalant, you could stay, it just means that Freddy will become a little more visible. You know this whole sissy thing isn't my favorite thing about you."

"I know, I'm sorry." I took my bag and box and walked out. I didn't care what she was going on about.

"And you are going to have to break up with grandpa!" She called as I walked past the men.

Jacob ran to help me. I walked out the door.

"I guess we're going, goodbye you two," I heard him behind me, he jogged to catch up, I didn't know I could move so fast in heels.

***

Monday morning I was in Jacob's bed, I had to get changed for work. I had to un-glamourize myself but I couldn't get motivated.

I got up as Jacob watched me. "Stay in bed with me today." He reached out to me. Once we got to the house last night he let me be by myself and collect my thoughts, I was confused and a little hurt. I sent a couple of texts and it made me feel a little better. I visited him in his bedroom and we made love most of the night. We were quiet, I didn't want to talk. Now I was so sore but completely satisfied.

"I have to get on with my life," I told him.

He was behind me. "Well let's get dressed and we will get you a new one."

***

I got dressed from my suitcase, I felt like I was on the run. It reminded me of when I made the trip to LA years ago. I lived out of a suitcase for eight months. Scissors and I were too young to leave Utah and the academy, and there were warrants out for our arrests. They never found us, I don't think they were ever really looking.

I put on a short white dress and a pair of white sandals. It was so easy to become a woman, it used to take me hours.

He was at his computer, his back was to me.

"Hi."

He turned around and invited me onto his lap. We kissed. "You know," He smiled, "I am loving having a woman in the house again."

"Are you?" I liked that he considered me a 'woman.' I would need a lot more time to convince myself. I was a woman on the outside but inside I was a confused, scared little girl. "You don't mind, you know, about me?"

"Mind? I have never been happier," He chuckled and went back to his laptop. "I've been doing a bit of research, would you like to hear what I found?"

"Mmm," I got comfortable and put my arms around his neck. I closed my eyes and listened to him talk.

"I've been looking into that Utah Academy of yours. With the ID number, I was able to find out a considerable amount of information. Do you want to hear it?"

I opened my eyes and looked at him, he knew what was best for me. "Do I?"

He smiled again and kissed me. It was a kiss I have always dreamed about. Sitting on a man's lap, and making him hard while our tongues darted in and out of our mouths. I wouldn't let him stop kissing me so easily.

"Tell me," I said into his lips. I was ready for anything. I closed my eyes again.

"Well, you were placed into the Academy by Teresa and Roy Bennett. You were sent there to go to high school. It was so far away from their home. They were living in Las Vegas, there were so many closer places."

"That was their excuse for not visiting."

"There is a blurry picture of you in their files."

"Mmm."

"It turns out Roy Bennett wasn't your father." I opened my eyes and looked at him. "He wanted you out of the house because you weren't his son, um, daughter." He smiled at me. "You are not really a Bennett, he never adopted you. Your last name should be... McCarthy."

I started to think 'McCarthy'? It sounded familiar, it must have been one of my mother's previous boyfriends, I remember she had many.

"They are both still alive, do you want to make a very surprising visit?"

I looked at him again, our noses were touching. "No." I closed his laptop. I got on my knees and opened his pants. I didn't want to think of the past, the Bennett's and McCarthy's could go fuck themselves. I broke the ID bracelet off my wrist, it was so tight, I had worn it forever. why did I even need it? I gave it to Jacob. He smiled as I went down on his cock. I didn't want to think, I wanted to feel, I wouldn't even give the Bennets the satisfaction of a good cry. They weren't worth it.

I loved that Jacob could get hard so fast, all the pleasure he had given me since we met, I felt I wasn't even worth it. He pushed in and out of my lips, I was leaving a little red from my lip color. He played with my hair as I got ready to swallow.

"Ahh, that feels so good Sabrina. I'm a lucky man."

He came in my mouth, I could get very used to doing this daily. I zipped him up and pulled him to his feet.

"Let's go," I wanted to go out.

***

We were sitting in Carol's living room. Mitch was at work and Caley was at school. I told her about Lidia. I told her about the boarding school. I told her my mother left me there, to be with her husband. When I was thirteen I got completely dressed as a girl for the first time, I was with my friend Sandy, we called him Scissors because of his last name. He made me give myself a name. He was almost like a boyfriend until we got to LA. We were both nineteen and living in the YMCA. He met a girl and moved in with her parents, he knew her for six hours. They are married and he owns a rental car business. "Whew."

"I think it's nice, it was love at first sight." I smiled at the two of them. I wasn't good at being the center of attention. "I was then alone in LA. He didn't want to have anything to do with me." I put my hands to my eyes. "I feel a little empty, I don't have any family but I have you two, and Mitch and Caley." I had a huge pain in my heart, but I would be fine, I was used to being alone. "Can you call Lidia? She has to stop being so angry about nothing." I meant about her sister, not about me.

Carol was crying. The announcement of who I was brought so much confusion. "You know, Lidia doesn't talk to me cause I'm a year and a half older. She didn't like being second. I gave up years ago."

Jacob held my hand. "Maybe I should talk to her."

Carol stood up. "Let's talk to her together."

***

Two Months Later...

The house smelled like garlic. I had chicken scarpariello in the oven. There were glasses all over the tables and the fireplace. White wine, red wine, and one plastic cup full of orange juice.

"HA, come on everybody let's do this before we eat." She called as everyone started to gather together. I was dressed so nice, I had my flowered dress and pink pumps on. My hair was in a ponytail, Mila gave me extensions. She was next to me calling everybody in.

Jacob was shaking his head, he thought I was being silly. Carol and Lidia didn't even move off of the couch, only Caley in her ballerina outfit was excited by my excitement. I bent down and picked her up.

There were thirteen people in the house, and inside my mind, this was my thirteenth birthday celebration. So what if I was a little late. I only told Mila though, I didn't want the others to assume I was crazier than I was.

"Jacob, come on get over here."

He laughed and grabbed me around the waist. "Okay, okay, heh. Is there a plan? What am I doing?"

I led everyone into the library, I loved this house. I loved that there was so much room for more than thirteen people. I would have to start making friends soon, I wanted to cook for a crowd. I wanted to show everyone my books, I wanted to show off my Polaroid picture collection.

Everyone was finally in the room. I saw Lidia lean into Freddy, I knew she couldn't be bothered but that's alright at least HE had a smile on his face.

Jacob walked over and stood near his far wall, his wall of pictures. I had covered them with a curtain. I wanted him to do a reveal, I wanted him to make a big deal out of this.

"Lights!" He called as Mitch turned on the spotlight. He pulled down the curtain in one swift motion. There was a nice murmur around the room.

Lidia called, "Okay can we all get back to the TV?"

Everyone laughed, but no one moved. They were doing this for me. I had taken down the children's photos from Jacob's wall and put up current ones. Carol, Lidia, Caley, and then me, the fourth girl. This is what we should remember. I wanted to remember how things are now, not back when Jacobs girls were little. With the sisters fighting and their mother leaving. We are all happy NOW. All four of us. Look at that stupid smile on my face.

"It's nice how happy we all look," I told them straightening the pictures.

"Hey, how come I'm not up there?" Liz, Jacob's ex-wife called.

"And me." Asked Mila "I can be All-American girl too, like the four of you."

Jacob hugged me in front of our entire family, "Well maybe we can put everyone's picture up. We have a big family and I have plenty of wall space." They all laughed.

I didn't, I just smiled I was happy, I wanted to cry.

"Okay let's eat," I called and we all went out into the world. I was still holding Caley. "And you missy are sitting right next to me. I win." We laughed.

The End

***