The Fourth Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mila clapped, "Ready for shopping. Now go. HA."

***

Once outside on the street, Jacob took me into his arms. I tried to ignore him, there was no reason he had to be so mean to me. I pulled away and watched him as I sat in the car. I wasn't going to make it easy for him. I crossed my legs and looked into the visor mirror. It was going to be hard not gazing at my reflection all day.

"Sabrina?" He called me but I ignored him, I practiced my selfie face. "Sabrina, I'm sorry."

"Mmm, you don't sound sorry." He tried to take my hand but I wouldn't let him. "I really am sorry." He said again, and then we drove off in silence. Soon we were in front of Carol and Mitch's house. As soon as we got out Caley ran out of the house, she ran to me. I thought she was going to greet her grandfather first.

"Sabrina! Look at my shoes." She stopped and held each foot up one at a time.

I bent down, "Beautiful, you are so perfect." She then gave me a hug, it was nice.

Carol was next to me when we stood up. "She was hoping you would approve of her new footwear, ha. How's mine?" She turned her foot, she had a beautiful pair of orange sandals on.

"Orange, my second favorite color." I giggled and she hugged me. We were all going to Calabasas.

***

We hit so many stores, Jacob bought us everything. I had two new outfits and some expensive makeup from Ulta. He kept on calling us his four girls minus one. It took me a while before I would let him hold my hand. It happened when we passed an art supply store. We went in and he bought an 8X10 frame.

"This is for Sabrina's picture."

"For where? In the library? The wall of heroines?" Carol laughed "Ooh someone has become special pretty quickly. It took me years."

"It took ME years." Caley echoed.

We laughed, it was nice. I was enjoying my day out with them. I wished Lidia was more like Carol, she would never have taken me out dressed up even though she threatens it all the time.

I looked at my phone, I had pictures of thirteen-year-old Sabrina. I wanted to show Caley what I looked like as a young girl. I bent down and scrolled through my phone. I had six pictures from Utah. My whole childhood was six pictures. My mother said she was going to send me some to the academy but she never did. I stopped checking the mail after a year. My past was completely forgotten, I didn't want to remember being a little boy anyway.

"That's the one." Caley stopped the slide show. "Mama look." I showed Carol and then Jacob, I had never shown anyone these pictures before. The only one who even knows about them is the boy who took them, and I haven't seen him since two days into my move to LA.

"You don't have to hang up my picture, Jacob. I know you were just being nice to me, it seems like a long time ago." I smiled, I didn't really care, I was having fun. But he did make me send him the picture, the store was going to print it and mount it in the frame, then mail it to him. I asked for one for myself. I kissed him to thank him.

"I want one too, I want Sabrina on my wall next to my picture of Mama." We laughed, it was way too cute and I started to tear up, I have never been part of something like this in my life. It was like having a real family.

***

We dropped off Carol and Caley and now driving back to Jacobs house, I took one more look in the visor mirror. Who was this woman looking at me? Today I didn't recognize myself, especially with this new hair. I started to lightly cry again, my hands went to my eyes, Jacob pulled over.

"Are you okay? What's the matter?"

"Nothing, it's just... I had so much fun with the girls, and now... Lidia probably just hates me. Today was the worst and best day of my life."

He took my hand, "Don't worry about Lidia I spoke to her when we were at Mila's. She's a big girl."

I looked at him, "Should I call her?"

"No she'll be fine, we can see her tomorrow."

Tomorrow, ugh, how was she going to react to my eyelashes and real nails. She wasn't going to like any of it. How could something so wonderful make some people so angry? I closed my eyes and leaned back, I wouldn't think about her anymore tonight, at least I would try.

***

We were in front of Jacob's house, I must have fallen asleep, I was so disoriented.

I got out of the car slowly and bent into the back seat to get my bags, I couldn't wait to go through my purchases, I even bought lingerie to wear tonight.

SMACK.

Jacob hit me on the ass as I bent, it stung, I had such a thin dress. I turned around leaving all the bags in the back. "What the hell!"

He leaned in and took all the bags himself. I was watching him and rubbing my ass.

"Why did you hit me?" He was quiet as we made it into his house. I was still rubbing, I couldn't believe how hard he smacked me.

"Do you want me to do that again?" He was looking at me, he was so large and tall, I was a little nervous about him. He grabbed my hands and roughly kissed me. He let go. "Go get dressed." Then he walked away. I was so shaken up I just stood and watched him.

I went into the bathroom and lifted my dress, there was a red mark on my ass. I locked the door and sat on the toilet. I was going to sleep in here tonight. "Jerk," I said under my breath.

Thirty minutes later I heard him. "Sabrina?" He knocked, "What are you doing?" It took another thirty minutes to get me out of the bathroom, I still wasn't dressed up as he wanted, he seemed disappointed.

He grabbed my hands again, he held them in one tight grip, he was hurting me. "I'm going to smack you again. This time in the face so everyone can see I hit you. Everyone will know you're a bitch."

"What? What is wrong with you? How can someone change this quickly, I'm leaving, send whatever you want to Lidia I'm done with the two of you." I pulled away.

"Wait!"

I was getting annoyed, he was acting so mean again and my ass still stung.

"Come on, I have a hot girl in my house. One who lied to me. One who needs a little rough punishment." He moved closer to me, he went to touch my hair and I pulled away. "If it wasn't for Caley calling me we would be fucking like crazy now."

I looked at him, I knew what he wanted, but why was he so rough. "I called Carol and asked her to call you to take us out. I will call her again and tell her you are being nasty to me." I had found the safety net, the two girls would be my backup.

He apologized, and after another hour I went into the bathroom and got changed. It took me an hour more. I was in no rush, he would have to wait. I first tried on my two outfits. I loved getting dressed up like this, new clothes, new makeup, and this brand new wig. I looked incredible I was a new woman, I wanted everyone to see her. I opened the frosted window, hopefully, someone was passing by 'Hi look at my new breasts. Yours are nice too, thank you' I would call but no one was out, it was so dark.

I was gathering up a plan in my head as I walked out in a lacy white lingerie set. It had garters attached and I had silk beige stockings on. My little panties were showing nothing but my perfect little 'pussy.' My new D-cups looked so real being pushed up by the attached bra, I was surprised Carol didn't notice I grew two sizes since last we saw each other. I had on six-inch white platform Pleasers. My pink nails peeking out the front. These were stripper heels and they looked amazing. I was getting more heels like this, maybe I would start dressing sexier, my new hair and boobs were making me feel so much like a new woman.

He watched me as I approached. I had my hand on my hips as I strutted closer. He went to reach out for me and I moved back. I turned around and brought down my panties, Jacob's handprint was now visible on my ass. I felt him move into me.

"I'm sorry. I thought I would like to treat you like that." I turned around, this was the Jacob that I wanted to be with. "I wanted to be a little mean... but the girls they love you so much and you are so freaking nice. And how could I be mean to someone with such great hair." I let him kiss me, I didn't move, It was nice and exactly what I needed after such a crazy day.

I let him roam my sexy outfit with his hands, I let his lips investigate my neck and new boobs, then I stopped him. I pulled away from him.

"I will let you be a little rough with me, but no hitting." He watched me silently. "I just need you to go with me somewhere tomorrow."

He looked intrigued, "What?"

"Tomorrow, it will take five minutes. No more questions. This All-American girl is letting you have your way with her." I just needed to take care of something. He moved into me and we kissed again.

***

I was so tall in my heels, he was probably only an inch taller. I felt the hair around my face and my boobs press against his chest, I was going to forget about most of the day. I would take on the world in a better frame of mind tomorrow.

Jacob leaned in and started kissing my new boobs. "Your breasts are amazing, when can I get you your own.

"Whenever you want, I bought new bras today." We laughed, with Lidia I was a B-cup. She didn't like her crossdressing husband to have bigger breasts than her, but I couldn't drop down to an A. As soon as I started buying my own lingerie I went big, D, or double D.

I then felt Jacob make his way to my panties, I felt so exposed. His one hand squeezed my front as the other squeezed my ass. He played with me as I was tucked tight. My tiny 'clit' was somewhere hidden in the lace, it wasn't coming out anytime soon.

His face was close to mine. "Can I be a little mean to you now?"

"Um, okay." I was nervous, I felt like a young girl. I felt like I was back in the academy again until he took hold of my big breasts. I felt his breath on my long lashes.

"You fucking whore, dressing up like this. You want me to fuck you hard don't you?"

"Yes." I was going to play along.

He played with my breasts harder and then slipped his rough hands down to my hips. He ground his cock against me. I felt his hardness through his pants. He stepped back and took them off. He took off his socks. He pulled off his briefs. His cock was hard, it was pointing at me. "Unbutton me now!" I moved my fingers to his shirt, slowly revealing his body, not having one iota of trouble with the extra-long nails. He wanted me to be a whore, I was ready to act like one. I pulled down his shirt and held it halfway behind him, his arms were bound. I kissed his chest and then bit his nipple. I bit his neck, then pushed him away, his shirt falling off his body.

"Go fuck yourself." I backed up. I wanted him to follow me, I wanted to be menaced. I didn't want it to be too easy, I wanted him to have to work at this, I would never let him do this again. He ran to me, grabbed me, and threw me on the couch, knocking over a glass that was on his coffee table. I was on my back holding my heels up, aimed at his balls.

"He smiled, "Think your tough, a tough broad." he climbed on top of me, pushing between my legs, as I fought him. He was too strong, his mouth was now on my neck, sucking and making me red. I pulled his hair trying to get him off. I hit him and moved my little body back and forth, trying to break free of him. I tried to roll off the couch but his body was too big, his cock was too hard, I felt it make contact with my panties. he rubbed against me.

"No," I screamed, "Stop, I'm not ready for this. I'm still a virgin!"

He stopped. he looked at me, the smile returning to his face. It was then I noticed the resemblance to his daughter. Not his favorite one. He started to thrust into me, his hard body being more aggressive, he thrashed as he made his way down my body. He kissed my stomach taking extra care to lick around the butterfly. "I made you get this." He fingered the little ring. "This was my present to you, I turned you into a whore." I was suddenly so excited I have never felt like this before, then he stood up.

"Into the bedroom, bitch." I was nervous again, was he playing or was he angry with me. his cock was red and throbbing. "Now!" He pulled me up hard and dragged me into his bedroom, tripping on my heels. I had never been inside here before. It was a man's room, dark and messy. He threw me on the bed. I pulled back and he grabbed my ankle. I kicked at him. he took both my silky ankles and easily pulled me to him.

"I'm going to make you a woman." He grabbed my crotch and pulled my panties down over my stockings and passed my heels, he was surprised nothing popped out. Mila was a magician, it was facing down and taped in tight.

"What the fuck, you lied to me. Where is your dick."

"Um, I don't have one sir, please don't hurt me," We were playing again, I was loving it now.

"You became a woman without asking me?" He moved on top of me. "Answer me bitch." His palm close to my cheek.

"I did, I'm sorry. Please don't fuck me, I'm not ready. The doctor said.."

"Fuck the Doctor. I'm the doctor now." He laughed as his body moved against me, his hard cock rubbing against my new 'pussy.' "I'm going to inject you, haha." He bent and bit my neck and played with my hair. He moved down and kissed my breasts, he kissed the little bit of exposed skin above my crotch. He shot his tongue into my hole.

"I'm fucking you whether you like it or not." I grabbed his hair, pulling it, trying to pull him away. His tongue went in further, oh fuck I was liking this. I never had anyone enter me like this. I stopped fighting I was ready to lose my virginity. He put one of his digits into me and laughed when I gave a little yelp.

"You fuckin' whore. You are such a phony. You are loving this!"

He reached over to the night table and grabbed something. Soon there was a coolness inside my 'vagina' and his fingers were entering me even further. I watched him and I soon felt him rubbing the head of my little 'clit' that was aimed down toward my hole. He put some of the cream on his cock. He laughed again, "I hope you're ready for this, I want to hear you scream."

His cock aimed for my not-so-tight hole. I felt him enter. He pushed a little more, he was slow and steady. A man was entering me, I started to breathe heavier I was getting lightheaded. I felt my bottom move I wanted him inside, I wanted to feel a hard cock, I wanted to be his whore.

"Ahh," I screamed, I felt like I was being split into two, his cock was too big for me, I wouldn't be able to handle him. In my head I was disappointed, I wanted him to fuck me hard whenever he wanted. "Ahh, Jacob wait." I put my hand with my long pink nails on his stomach. He had a huge smile on his face as he readjusted. he pulled out of me and put my nylon legs over his shoulders.

"Now I'm going to fuck you like the whore you want to be." He laughed and he slid inside me again.

I watched my high heels hover by his ears. I could have kicked him, I could have given him one shove and he would have been out of my 'pussy,' my dignity would still be intact. But I didn't... I screamed instead. "Fuck me Jacob, ohh fuck me..."

His cock moved in and out of me, I was loving every thrust. I felt so submissive as I let him have my body. I tried to reach up to his face but he was so far away, I wanted some intimacy, I didn't want him to be mean anymore. I wanted him to make love to me not fuck me. He then pushed all the way in and I felt his balls against my ass. He kept it there and smiled.

"We are all in. I am..."

He was about to speak again but I stopped him. "No, Jacob." I looked into his eyes, I lightly drew my fingers on his hairy chest. A man was making love to me I wanted to enjoy it. I have been dreaming of this moment since I was nineteen and alone in LA. "You make me feel so good, ah, do you like this?"

He smiled, the Jacob I knew was back. "I do, you are wonderful." he fucked me with passion, I moved with him. I felt like we have done this forever, how could we be so good at this. My first time and I was taking his cock like a woman celebrating her tenth wedding anniversary. We fucked like this for a while, then I went on my side and he entered in the back. My ass was full of his manhood again. I turned my neck around and we kissed. I wanted him to kiss me as he plowed his cock in me. He had one hand on my boob and another on my back, fingering my sexy lingerie. I couldn't wait to wear more outfits to turn him on. I couldn't wait to seduce him, and then he could fuck me in the backseat of the car, or I could give him head in Panera.

"Yes, yes, yes..." I started moaning as we fucked and I felt him tense, his cum started filling up my hole, I started cumming myself, we were having orgasms simultaneously, what were the odds of that. My first time. He fucked me some more until he couldn't take anymore and then laid next to me. We got under the covers, I was covered and full of cum.

***

I got up early, I was sore and had red spots on my milky white body. I still had his handprint red and angry on my ass. I cleaned up and slipped back into bed. I wanted fresh breath and a clean pussy.

He woke moments later, "Wow what a nice surprise finding a girl in my bed."

I put my face close to him, "You ever, ever, call me a bitch again or hit me, you will be waking up in the driveway with a bag over your head."

He seemed taken aback by my little threat, but I was serious. We had such a wonderful night, there was no reason to be mean to each other. Ever.

"Okay."

My smile returned, that little piece of business was over with. He tentatively kissed my shoulder as I moved into him. I was still in my lingerie and he pushed my panties over and fingered me. I pushed back, I haven't gotten fucked in the morning for years. Lidia liked sex at ten o'clock at night, when she was off the next day. We both had to be clean and naked. No silk, no nylon, no high heels hovering by anybody's head.

He watched me as his fingers played inside me. He lightly kissed my lips and eyes, "You know, I really am sorry about how I acted last night." his tongue licking my lips. "But still, I think I deserve you more than Lidia does." I didn't like hearing her name with his fingers pleasuring me. "She is so cranky, she never says anything nice about that husband of hers, I'm sure she talks about me the same." He smiled, of course, he was right. I looked into his eyes, I thought he was so handsome. Did I deserve a man like this? Is this what I needed in my life?

He went on, "When I was your age I was already married with two kids and I had a wife that was a little restless." His finger went even deeper inside me. "I think of you as 'The Grand Prize' and I won." He kissed my shoulder, "I love that you are this tiny twenty-four-year-old beauty. I never imagined I would meet someone so young and exciting ever, much less find her in my bed." I then started to cum.

I turned my body around and kissed him, I love kissing his lips. I loved being young and exciting.

***

Jacob and I were in Burbank, forty minutes from his Santa Clarita home. I had on a new outfit, one that I never would have worn before meeting Mila. I had a low-cut gray sweater, it was short-sleeved to show off my girlie arms and my ID bracelet. My belly ring peaked out below the sweater. I had on tight faded jeans and my white pumps again. My reddish hair looked amazing and I had on red lipstick to match. Jacob was in casual pants and a jacket. I made him wear aftershave, although I wouldn't let him shave his rough beard. I liked men with a shadow. Before we left I was by the mirror brushing my hair, he told me I was the perfect woman for him. I told him he was almost perfect for me. That would change.

We were heading into 'Scissor Scizano's Rental Cars.' I grabbed Jacob's hand and pushed my little pocketbook up my arm. I took a deep breath, I was ready.

I was glad this place was open on a Sunday. I stopped and looked around it was quite big but kind of empty. Only a couple of people waiting, drinking coffee, and watching QVC. A man walked out of a back door. I smiled and Jacob and I made our way over to him.