The Fourth Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mum kneeled on the couch, resting a hand on my knee as her eyes washed over me taking in every inch on offer before focusing in on my pink pussy, which was already soaked for her. "Perfect." she said, before climbing in between my legs and settling down in a little ball on her elbows and knees. Her hands reached up to my pussy as I parted my legs further, lifting them into the air as my hands held on to the back of my knees. She leaned in and placed a kiss on my wetness as her fingers drew my labia apart. A second kiss followed on my hood, before she delicately let her lips fall from top to bottom, only slightly grazing me as she sunk lower. I could tell she was drinking in my scent and only when she had done so did she press her tongue into my perineum, before dragging it all the way up my opening until she arrived back at my clitoris, which she took in her lips and sucked on hard.

My pussy's beating seemed to match my heart. I could see it throb whenever her movement provided me with a better view. Her touch sent tingles through my body and I must have looked a picture as I gawked down at her hungrily. I wanted so much more and she was ready to provide it, sinking deeper into me as she stopped the tease and finally opened her mouth to welcome me in. A moan escaped my lips as her tongue danced with my sensitivities, exploring deeper into me and refusing to move on until she could feel my hips pushing back against her in pleasure.

Minutes passed by as she explored my depths, pushing me close to orgasm on a few occasions. I had long since released my legs because I was squirming too much to keep a solid grip on them. Mum had taken that as an opportunity, freeing my pussy from her grasp for the first time in a long while so she could kiss along the soft skin of my inner thighs, leaving behind stains of my juices that had coated the lower half of her face.

I brought my hands to my tits, squeezing them and pinching my own nipples to expand the pleasure even further around my body as I moaned louder with each passing minute. Mum would sink deeper inside me again, pressing her face into my crotch as her tongue stretched deep inside my opening. I had never felt pleasure like this because no one could desire me and seek to gratify me quite like my mum did.

As my writhing into the couch became more prominent, mum clearly knew it was time to guide me over the edge. She moved upwards, clamping her lips around my clitoris tightly and sucking hard for a moment. When she solidified her hold on my soft sensitive clit she began to flick and roll her tongue over it. I sank back on the headrest, my eyes closing in ecstasy as she edged me closer by the second. Before she was finished with me she slipped a finger inside my opening, and then a second. She pushed deep inside me before curling her fingers and sliding them back out, repeating the motion until the whole thing became too much for me.

I let out a frenzied moan as the orgasm ripped through me, my hips buckling and toes pointing as my thighs tensed up around her head. She didn't falter for a second as the waves of pleasure cascaded through my body and if anything she just went harder, guiding me to the most incredible orgasm of my life, leaving me breathless and still shaking when she finally released me. She backed off and sat up on her knees, her bum against her heels and looked over my body. My chest was pounding, each breath more laboured than the last.

She fell on top of me, kissing me deeply. It was only for a moment. Our faces were still close when she retreated, and she brushed away a hair that had gotten caught on my nose. "Worth the wait?" she asked me, but she already knew the answer.

"I don't have the words, but you can tell." I said, and she smiled.

"It's like I said, sweetie. We don't need to explain it. We just know." she said, before rolling off me. "Is it okay if I stay over?"

"Definitely." I answered. I didn't know if that was a promise of more but I wasn't going to turn down the opportunity.

"I have a bag in the car. After you kissed me I used to go quiet afterwards or run away and I didn't want to leave you alone if tonight went well. I think we should stay together and just be there for each other." She was stood up now and I had picked myself up as well, sitting on the couch and stretching out my legs as I tried to massage some blood back into them before I stood up. It was funny that mum had a sleepover bag with her. She must have known I was always going to go for it. "Go up to bed if you want. We can watch a movie and cuddle up like we used to. I'll be with you soon."

As she made her way out I found my bearings, which is a funny thing to say in your own house. There was still a shake in my hand as it reached for my shorts. I put them on before searching for my top and covering my boobs. My nipples were still rock hard and my thighs felt sticky against the fabric of my shorts. It wasn't so long ago that I had a shower and now I needed another one. I went to my room and sat on the bed, quite emotional about the fact I would be sharing it that night with my mother.

I knew we weren't finished that night, not least of all because of how much of a passenger I had been in our first experience together. Where was the confidence? 19 year old me kissed her mum first. 19 year old me stroked her thighs and straddled her. 19 year old me pulled her dress up and showed her mother how much she wanted to fuck her. My 29 year old self had let mum do all the work. I could accept the reveal was a little more sudden for me but before she arrived back in my room I promised to be a little more like that 19 year old girl who loved her mum so much that she would risk it all for her.

Before the night was done I would suck on her breasts and explore the rest of her body with my hands. I would put my fingers inside her and eat her pussy just like she did for me. She went out and got herself some experience after our first fling so there was no way I was going to be as good as her but who better to train you than your own mother? If mum wanted to cuddle up and watch a movie and talk about our feelings she would have to wait a while longer at least.

Within a minute of making her way into my room I was kissing her. It suddenly felt pointless putting my pyjamas back on. I took a little more initiative and pushed her against my door, letting my hands reach around and squeeze her arse. I undressed myself and then I undressed her, taking off her shirt first before unhooking her bra and diving head first into her chest. My heart skipped a beat when I managed to get a little squeak out of my experienced lover. I had taken her by surprise a little at least. Her boobs were a similar size to mine, smaller and still firm but her areola were a shade darker. I sucked eagerly on her nipples just like she did with mine, leaving them covered in my spit. Then I dropped her leggings, taking her knickers with them. Finally we were naked together and I could feel the warmth of her body pressed against mine. Every kiss was perfect and the feeling of her skin was intoxicating.

"I'm going to taste you now." I said as I turned her to the bed and watched her fall onto the mattress. I took her legs and pulled her to the edge, falling to my knees between her legs and trying my best to be the tease she had been between mine. I kissed and tickled her thighs, before leaving soft kisses all over her pussy. Then I sank into her, feeling her warmth and wetness on my face and breathing in her scent.

I wasn't as focused as she was with me, changing my approach every time a new idea came into my head. Exploring my first pussy was an experience but when something got a reaction from her I tried to focus there for a while before trying something else. I loved the feeling of her legs sitting on my shoulders and running down my back, her heels pressing into me whenever I hit the spot. I loved it when she ran her hands through my hair gently, but I loved it even more when she used her hand to guide my mouth and tongue deeper into her abyss.

She was more verbal than I had been, sitting up on her elbows so she could watch me, telling me I was perfect or gorgeous and urging me to fuck her harder when I put three fingers inside her. When my jaw finally started to ache she guided me onto the bed, putting me on all fours and eating me out from behind, and later using her fingers to fuck me into another orgasm as she arched my back and told me she would bring her toys next time to fuck me even deeper.

Over the course of a few hours we kissed and fucked and sunk deeper into our love for one another. It may have taken a decade but she was right about it being worth the wait. I explored every inch of her body that night and she did the same to me, right up until the finale when she took my aching and throbbing pussy to my third orgasm of the night. One for each of our first three kisses. I screamed the house down as she drained the last of my energy and finally sank exhausted into the mattress.

Then finally we cuddled, as promised.

**

It took some work but I learned how to make my mum cum eventually. She was the best teacher, plus I had a little help from the vibrator she gifted me. It felt incredible to finally take her over the edge, watching her squirm like I always did and her face go red just like mine. I always loved it when she had to stop me from eating her out after an orgasm because I went on too long and it just became too much. Sometimes she had to drag me off her and pin me down, giving me an orgasm just as intense soon after and taking her revenge by pushing me to the same pit of burning desire.

Our second fling lasted a little bit longer, almost a year in fact, but we both knew we needed to move on eventually. Perhaps if we had started ten years earlier we might have been able to go on for longer, but I genuinely believe we got the best version of it by doing it when we did. 19 year old me set the plan in motion, knowing 29 year old me would need her mother more than ever before, and we truly had the time of our lives. I even got to spend my 30th birthday on the end of a strap on she surprised me with.

Mum insisted I keep trying to date and we would end our affair when I met someone nice. Perhaps it happened sooner than we expected or wanted but the right guy came along and we brought things to a satisfying and orgasm filled end before I made it official with my new man. Neither of us were interested in continuing it behind his back. I hope to have a family now and mum couldn't be happier for me but at least if it doesn't work out then I know what tends to follow a break up in this family.

12