The Fourth Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a woman...

Well...

Here I go...

"David?"

"Yes."

"What is it that you have in mind?"

He pauses and turns around...

"You know what I have in mind. The things I've already expressed."

I hope I won't regret this...

"Well, honestly, you haven't really expressed them, Sir..."

"Yes, I have! I've told you..."

"No no no...express them..."

"What?"

"David...please..."

The way the look on his face changed was indescribable. Actually it wasn't just his face. Best way I can put it was when a man realizes something significant that it changes his demeanor, and that he did. His eyes were wide but then it's as if he relaxed. Instead of a gaping mouth it became a grin. His tight and tense demeanor immediately turned into that of a man with ease and direction. This isn't the man I was consulting with before. This is David.

He approached me slowly and placed his hand on my shoulder, looks at my hand and lift it onto his on face to kiss it. He does the same with my other hand to put both together to give another kiss. He looks right at me while the smile on his face turns wider.

I'm not sure what I'm doing. This isn't right. It's too far. Too much...

But it feels just right.

He lead me onto my seat so I sat down. Our gaze never deviated nor did he look unsure. I didn't have an urge to set any sort of boundary, I just let him do his thing, which was unusual. I just felt...comfortable?

He knew exactly what he wanted to do, that alone was pleasing and ensuring to me, so he knelt down and loosened his gaze to look at my shoes. My feet.

Placing his hands on them, he removed each shoe, and began breathing a little more deeper. His breath was noticeable as his chest was rising and his eyes widened.

Now my feet were in these dark stockings. This was of no obstacle to him as he lifted my left foot onto his face and began to kiss the ball of my foot. While planting these hisses, I felt the warmth of his lips, how each succeeding kiss felt longer, and more tender, as if he was feeling with his lips. That was the only sensual thing he must have been feeling since he closed his eyes upon doing this. I was grabbing my seat, a tiny voice in the back of my mind was going through all the rules of conduct which we were breaking, yet for the first time in a long time, I was going with my instinct here. This felt right.

His kisses moved down onto the arch of my foot and back up, inevitably placing his nose under my toes. He paused here, making the sensation of pleasure all the more noticeable, both for himself and I.

So he took my right foot and lifted it beside the other and proceeded to kiss it in the same way, stockings and all. I was wondering if it was bothering him but I suppose it hasn't.

This time I felt the moisture of his tongue gently caressing the arch of my right foot, which moved on to my heel and back up. This motion wasn't slow but not quick either. Without a word being shared between us I was able to understand what he was doing, how he felt. He was enjoying this, without any bit of haste. His tongue moved from the right foot to the left. The caressing with the tongue moved interchangeably with kisses, which I can describe as smothering of the lips. These felt wholesome. These felt quite good.

I have to admit I am a bit ticklish, so I felt that urge to twitch sometimes, but I held it in by the curiosity of what he was doing, but also just because I was liking what he was doing.

Eventually, the trickle of doubts and wariness of the moment sort of dissipated, defeated if you will by my urge to go on with this man, whom I've only had the pleasure of company within these four walls and not elsewhere. Here he was, applying tenderness onto my feet, now switching onto the tips of my toes, starting with the big toe of my left foot, kissing each to and suckling them. The motions he did with his face was like that of a cat, sort of kissing, licking and then rubbing his cheeks with the ball and arches of my feet.

I didn't want to be stale, so I crossed my leg and pointed the toes of my right foot straight toward his face. Slowly as to not interrupt. I lifted with my left leg to ease off the weight. Hopefully this would let on the idea for him to keep going.

It probably didn't matter either way, because going he did. Inevitably he took both of my feet by the heel and continuously rubbed his face onto my soles and arches. Naturally, I wanted to get into his mind and decipher the inner workings of this process. Was he enjoying the texture of my stockings? Was he into my body warmth? This animalistic tendency of his entices me, intrigues me even.

I took it upon myself to rub my toes against the edge of his cheeks. He caressed me so I caressed back. A token of my appreciation. Suddenly and briskly, he lifted his face off my soles. He sat on his legs and set my feet on his lap, looking down on them. There was this brief pause which didn't feel like an act of precaution as much as a time to decide what to do next. Or perhaps he was reaching into his own psyche for that.

Before another moment passed, the doubts slowly crept into my mind again:

"Oh no..."

"I can't"

"I shouldn't!"

"I mean, I ought not to!"

This came to mind in the form of a protocol rather than instinct this time. Whatever my actual instinct is though, that said something different...

He spoke;

"Ma'am..."

"Yes, Sir..."

He gulped and looked onto my eyes, he spoke;

"I know what I ought to do, but I also know what I want to do..."

For once in a long time, my sense of thought, what was going through my head was shared with someone else, exactly the same, as if we were one mind. Granted, the situation presents limited possibilities of anything other than this, but I knew this was different. Beside sharing thoughts, we also shared desires...

I reacted, no words, just me, pushing my bum off the seat and slowly sliding it off from that chair and onto the floor. I reached down to hold myself and pull toward that ground to end up sitting there. My gazed stayed fixed onto his. This told him everything he needed to know, and I know he knew, because he inevitably granted the request of my desires.

Once I settled on the ground, I was still fully dressed except for my shoes being removed, He gradually moved closer over me, his eyes stared onto me beginning from my legs to my navel then to my chest and now onto my eyes again. If ever I had believed in the existence of a sacred and secret rhythm between two individuals then this moment would be it, since it's the moment when our gaze become fixed onto each other's is when our beat is defined. He knelt with his own thighs on each side of mine, essentially surrounding me and looming over me.

Devin takes his hand under the back of my neck while the other rubs on the small of my back. He does not hesitate to move his lips close to mine. I can't help but think about how not long ago, these lips were talking, describing about the social anxiety he was experiencing. These lips are no longer talking, these lips are being smothered all over mine.

I can feel him, the stubble around his lips and the masculine approach to tenderness he applies with them. I feel why he placed his arms where he did, to press his body closer to mine. While he stays knelt, he approaches my torso closer to his as to minimize the space between us, all the while as he kisses me. I keep my eyes close for this moment and don't see whether he does the same. It's as if he does because he moves and kisses as if he is using his sense of touch to navigate through our pleasure. I know this because this is what I'm doing in the meantime.

I also feel his eagerness to taste me simply by how deep he breathes out of his nostrils. He's really trying to devour every bit of me while momentarily holding his breath between his puckers. When he let's go of my lips before kissing and devouring some more, he expels the air from his nose to inhale again. It's like a routine he does while I absorb his devotion with gentle breaths.

After he presses my body closer, he grips me with his fingertips and gently dedicates his touch to slip under my blouse to feel the surface of my skin. With both hands he meets them onto my back where the straps of my bra braces together.

I feel nothing but comfort to allow him to go further, so I take his head and press it closer to mine with one hand while I slip the other under the curve of his bum, as he sits on his legs and mine. My fingers slip down over his pants and over his rear. Just a gentle squeeze is all I apply, perhaps an affirmation of what I am experiencing, more so to realize that what I am doing is real.

That voice in the back of my mind still echoes throughout. It isn't like I am not realizing what I am doing, and I ultimately have no idea what the proper method of conduct shall transpire after this. I keep saying to myself, I am a woman of profession. I am a woman of proper conduct, yet here I am.

So in the split separation of these few seconds, the images of my past flip in the back of my mind. Its as if I am dying and I am seeing my life fly by. Perhaps it's not I who is going to die, maybe my career, yes.

I think of all the men I had curiosities with, my bosses and mentors who I had even considered as being father figures to me. Then it dawned to me, further back and buried deep in my mind, I had these desires. These men, I don't know what it is, but I wanted something. It was more than a curiosity, more than desires. All this was dawning on me while I was with David, along with all these emotions of lust and eagerness. What is this?

I fell back to earth, I had realized that I had frozen for those few seconds. Should I take the instance to stop? All I really knew was that my body was not wanting to. Whatever this is that is going on, it felt fucking good! Besides that, I felt, dare I say, accomplished?

While I picked up my pacing again and continued the venture of finding his flavor, he stopped to look down on me while trying to catch his breath. He was just staring, and I was just thoughtless. Being the type who always has something on my mind, this was rare, even if I had all those thoughts a minute ago. David had a thought, though he didn't say a word, he led me by my hand onto my feet and took me up standing to lead me onto the red sofa in the back of the room.

What was funny is that my mother gave me that sofa, as a gift to finally making it into my own space as a consultant. I never had any use for it since I prefer to conduct my consultations on those chairs. It did make the room look nice and balanced out, and now it will definitely be serving a purpose.

He sat me onto that sofa, I looked into his eyes while I placed my bum onto it. 'Lead me', I told him with my eyes, or at least I hope I did. His stare looked like a man with intention, but with a certain degree of conflict. Is he feeling uncertainty? Perhaps the same things I felt for this situation? Perhaps it's more his lack of experience in this type of interaction with a woman. Though I think he's not doing bad for an amateur. Did I think that?

As I remain motionless, waiting for his next move, he kneels before me again and lays his head on my lap. His hands wander to my sides to caress upwards and down along the edge of my waist. I feel the firm impression from his fingertips and the warm steamy breath from his nostrils that flow out and onto my thigh. I'm not sure what to make of this and I am puzzled as to how to react. It's as if this is his was of demonstrating appreciation? I don't try to move; I want to see where this goes.

He moves his fingers and continues the caressing onto my bum and back up but this time his fingers slip under my blouse again. His thumbs flare out a bit so that they lift my blouse as his hands move up, having my blouse come up and off the surface of my navel. It's bared, and visible, along with the upper edge of this skirt I wear. To my surprise he approaches my navel with his lips and plants gentle kisses there, not unlike how he did onto my feet. I thought my natural reaction would be to twitch or even cringe at someone doing this onto me, honestly. Nobody has ever approached me like this before.

I realized the angle which he approaches may not be comfortable, so I took it upon myself to lay down onto the sofa. No more kinked neck. My hands remained by my side all the while he was caressing and kissing as he moved his lips while I did. His hands slipped lower over my hip bones with every caress. Slowly but with the obvious intention to feel the skin under the upper edge of my skirt. I'm sure any doubt he may have about this situation is thrown out the window by now, and that is evident by how he continues to touch me. His kisses have also moved a little lower while both his hands seem to grasp onto the curvature of my hip bones. He clutches them while he buries his lips deeper onto the very top edge of where my skirt sits. His lips then move up somewhere between the underside of my blouse and the lower edge of my bra.

Here is when I can feel his breath, with sharp inhaling as if he is trying to take in my scent. I find this interesting, as if he's channeling into his carnal desires to satisfy his senses, which are begging to be drenched. The senses of touch and taste are having their fill by now, and now his sense of smell is probably unwinding along with them. I am beyond comfort and now am experiencing this semi euphoric state that lies somewhere between total relaxation and ecstasy for being the instrument of pleasure to this someone who feels as if he is manifesting his complete self, one sensation at a time. All the while I can say that the same is happening to me. I have nothing but my career, really. By skill is who I am, or at least it's who I thought I was. At present, I feel this part of me, this inner woman revealing herself, someone who I never quite understood. My logical brain couldn't wrap myself around her. Another dawning came to me as I lay there, it was never about understanding, it is about just being, letting her free to be herself. The irony of the moment is that this is coming to mind when I am not really doing much of anything now except just lying here. Perhaps it's time to let this inner part of me do her thing.

The muscles along my legs began to constrict and move to wrap around his legs. One hand moved on his head again to clutch onto his hair and press it onto my navel. Mo other hand moved toward the curvature of his neck, thus pressing it closer to me as well. Suddenly and with this movement, I felt his hands move over and across my chest with his fingertips gently hovering over my breasts. My own sensation of calms somewhat shifted into the initiation of arousal. These ever-present butterflies began to flutter. My body temperature along with my heart rate suddenly began to accelerate out of my control. I stretched my neck and began to take in deep breaths of my own, mostly to soothe the intensity of what I am feeling. My natural inclination to thrust my pelvis suddenly has been triggered. It pushed up against his leg, he definitely felt it.

What felt like ages also felt like a snap of a finger! His kissing stopped, the hand caressing also ceased. His heavy breathing persisted while he began to move up from my navel and over me. We are now face to face again, and there was no time to spare while he proceeded to plant kisses on my lips again.

These were the same kisses I felt earlier but with a touch more eagerness and intention. My eyes closed to just dwell in the moment. This time the kissing didn't last long, He laid one last pucker before taking his lips to squeeze my lower lip. He pulled away slowly while taking the last taste of my lip with him, drawing a thin string of saliva with it.

At this point we have been both breathing hard where we can notice the shiver in each other's breaths. He sits there just for a second or two, presumably to look at me at the spur of that moment. I see his eyes, besides observing my breath, there was also that same look for want, for pursuit of something, that something I still wasn't sure about.

That next moment became less about obtaining and more about removing. He took the liberty of removing his woolen vest and unbuttoning his shirt. I was not about to just let him do that on his own so I sat up to remove my garment with him. He did it in a way as to sort of demonstrate where we were going next, without saying a word.

I have removed my blouse to reveal myself with only a bra on. This same bra which he was fiddling it some minutes ago. Now he looms over me with no shirt. We remain a bit like awkward kids who were trying sex for the first time with only our lusts to keep us company. The difference here is that we knew what we wanted to do with these lusts, we knew exactly where to go.

He took the initiative to approach me with his lips again. While kissing my lips, he traveled onto my neck, kissing me there and then to my left ear. These were more like suckles than actual puckers. My hands naturally went to press his head close as per usual until he went ahead to do that. I let go and relaxed a bit. This was one of my favorites and most sensitive parts of my own body to have stimulated. I found it incredibly sexy to have a man tickle me here.

Uh oh! Did I say the S word? Are we really going there? Well, I suppose we are passed the stage of this being some unusual and pathetic excuse for a consultation.

Oh my! Oh...

The butterflies have ceded to the tickling I am feeling down below.

Oh ohhhhh...

Nice...

Now I feel his tongue, with the sound of the crackling of his lips...

Oh my...

I can't help but release a slight giggle from this...

Here's when I press his head closer to me, I only like him tickling me just a bit before the sensation becomes too intense. He understands my gesture and continues kissing me down to my shoulder. I can't help but grab his bum while he moves his lip across my neck and up the other ear. He performs a similar ritual there, tickles and caressing of the tongue along with that tickling onto my vagina area which that causes. Oh my...

I think I am wanting something a little more here. I am beginning to get drunk with this adrenaline rushing through my body. This man knows what he wants, but I am a woman who also knows the same, what I want.

So I shall put his head lower, yet his kissing doesn't slow. He functions like a machine, continuing from my neck and down to my upper chest, and then over the upper part of where the front of my bra strap lies.

He kisses tenderly, I am sensing a pause here, he places his hands underneath my arms while sliding his fingers under my bra. He kisses and sort of just waits there.

Okay, I know what's going on. I sort of lift my upper back and slide my hand behind the strap of that bra to unbrace it. His inexperience is obvious but I still find it cute.

He lifts the bra as I lift my hands. It's a welcoming gesture as if he needed more to keep going. His eyes just sort of widen again upon gazing my nipples. His hands did move back to my sides but they remained there while he approached me with his lips. I couldn't see what he was doing, I didn't care to so I lifted my head and closed my eyes. I felt the slick moisture of his tongue circle the diameter of my left nipple along with his lips which wrap around them. He is slow and tender, so at least he knows how to treat them. The sensitivity of what they feel proves to be extra intense as his soft suckling begins to make my vagina tickle again. I could not react any other way except by thrusting my pelvis up to the point where my back was completely erect, essentially lifting my bum completely off the cushion of that sofa.

"Ohhhh...."

I breathed aloud and I did it somewhat long.