The Fourth Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lift himself up while trying to maintain a kissing rhythm. Though inevitably we separate our lips while he speedily gets up to crawl toward that sofa again. Before he does, I get up in haste so I may have a taste of those manly lips once more. I smack a kiss which causes him to bump onto that desk again. It was with enough force to knock down the pencil holder, while he kisses, he holds my jaw tenderly and briefly separated his lips to speak;

"Sorry..."

I reply while smooching his lips;

"It's fine..."

The haste of the conversation also shows in our body movements. We continue to migrate toward the sofa, and again, our lips don't separate. While feeling our way there, I lay on that sofa again as another sign to let him have his way with me.

After some kissing, he stops to place himself between my legs. We catch our breath here, and I look up in sheer ecstatic relief as he begins to lift himself slightly to guide his erect penis into my vagina. I lift both my hands right above my head and prepare for another intense ride.

He gently and slowly slides his penis into me, sort of guiding it. I slip my finger down there to assist further. His tip penetrates between the lisp of my labia, so I just close my eyes and lose the strength from all my limbs. He slides all the way with one smooth and wet stroke. He breathes audibly with the happiest sort of expulsion of air! I do the same. He strokes out in a way that causes him to grab onto my leg since he's still upright as I lay on the sofa.

This is when he continually strokes inside and out, to the point where I can hear a bit of smacking of our skin. My body moves forward and back, rubbing on that sofa, so I grab the cushion backward and behind me. We both moan with the warmth of our efforts;

"Oh..." "Oh..."

He tilts his head back as do I, which is when I stretch my neck to let out a mellow but long moan. It sounded sort of mechanical, in a single tone. My concentration was not in the quality of audio as much as the sensation he was thrusting into me.

He thrusted more, and more. Eventually he used both hands to grab me to thrust harder, and harder. Then he stopped, presumably to take a break.

We catch a breath from this vigorous workout when a thought comes to my mind.

"How about if we try something..."

I get up to turn around and let my knees land onto the sofa. My bum is now facing him as I turn around to look at him. I open my legs a bit and hold one of my bum cheeks to sort of give him this warm and open welcome.

It didn't take long before he got the hint of the opportunity I was offering. He lets out a short giggle before moving into position. I can imagine what he was seeing, his eyes were fixed onto my holes so I suppose he was somewhere halfway between planning his next move and the wonder of what he was seeing.

He placed both his hands on my hips to caress them with his fingertips, as his usual start of his approach. He then moves even closer and grabs his penis on hand to thrust himself into me. He aimed right into my vagina but not as direct as before, so I sort of guide him in again. The feeling of his hands around his warm cock underneath my own had was the trigger that makes my body temperature began to rise even more. We slid inside and he let go to just let his penis do it's thing, and just simmer in the moment for a few seconds.

The hairs on my arms got up and my breath increased. I've never done it this way before, and it feels quite different. Oh my!

As he moved in I can feel a bit of shivering, perhaps he's gathering every bit of energy for what he's about to do? Where we are about to go?

He grabs me by the hips again and thrusts my body closer to him, he pushes and pulls and I'm just hanging on to the sofa as if it were my only connection to earth. But this sensation is quite different as well! Oh my! Each effort of thrusting makes my sacred area between my thighs tingle much more intensely after the last. This penis feels very dominant inside me but is also right at home. I stretch my arms and lower my chest onto the sofa, causing my vagina to point higher and tilt more toward my partner. He pushes even harder, pulling with more want. I only hear the smacking of our bodies with the softness of our moans around it. The tingling turns into the prelude of another orgasm which my body tries to gather all her energy to handle. I begin to moan in a higher pitch voice and bury the side of my face onto that sofa!

He stops and takes a quick breath, allowing me to do the same. He slips his penis out hold my by the hips, and slightly holding them to one side as to coerce me to turn over, so I do.

I must look like a hot mess! As I turned, my hair swayed across my rosy blushed face, and the imprint of the drool from earlier all over it and on my chest. This isn't an obstacle for him since he now intends to keep going in this position. He lifts my right leg on over his chest to widen my stance and to slide himself into me. He bends forward slightly and enough for me to see the sweat gathering on his forehead. The air in this office is no longer stale, it's steamy and humid, and the windows show it.

While tilting his head up he looks down onto me and I give him that look of want which I don't put much effort in doing. I just tilt my head and look up at him as well, holding on to whatever I can behind me as he pulsates toward me and away, swiftly, and briskly.

Yet he stops again. I sense a lack of satisfaction here. Catching his breath again, he slides his penis off and pauses before setting my leg down beside him. I feel his fingers on my thighs, we both are warm form the vigorous workout we have both had with each other. These fingers go up my side and over my breasts, he bends over and crawls over me to lift my body up to the end of that sofa.

My heart continues racing as it has been since the instant he had first touched me. My head leans against the arm of the sofa to lay in the position where he wants me to be. Instead of caressing me more, we lay there, face to face, torso to torse, his body over mine. His air from his breath brushes on my neck for a short period before his lips approach mine again.

Of all the kisses I've felt from him, including those set on the rest of my body, these feel the most tender and the most fulfilling! He kisses, smothers, and devours with such tenderness, moving his face with the motion of his lips. It's the best way I've ever felt anyone say thank you without muttering a word. The funny thing is that I felt the same way, so I respond likewise.

His penis is pressed firmly against my leg. We make out and taste each other in a different state than before, hot, worn but with a renewed mindset to have each other as the fulfillment of our deepest desires. I begin to make gradual movements of my hips, up and down, with an intention of my own. I also moan subtly and into his own breath.

While pausing for a few seconds, he reaches to his penis to guide it inside me. I am so moistened that it just slips inside, with a tight feeling of warmth. He begins to thrust with slow concentrated motions and I with him but in counter actions to his movements. Going this far in body and spirit is new territory for the both of us, and our energy is spent so the slow rhythm is quite welcome.

There wasn't anything notable or impressive about this moment other than what is dawning in our minds. I particularly am already thinking of where we would go from here. How my conduct will change.

He kisses deeply and lets go to take a breath, then kisses me again. The cradling of my head with his hand and the grasp on my neck tells me everything I want to know. He wants this. He wants me.

I hope my own grip on his back and his head tells him the same, that he has become the fulfillment of every desire I've ever had in a male. Someone who would be tender, vulnerable, and willing to me. For me.

We continue tasting each other like this for what may feel like a few minutes but was most likely an hour. Eventually our kissing slowed and our grip on each other's bodies had weakened. He eventually set on this one last kiss which was long enough to draw all the blood from my lip back into my head. He pulled my lip away as he began to lay backward against eh sofa. This was a gradual way to end the interaction but a satisfying approach to the next stage of our experience together.

We lay there, body to body, without speaking a single word. After some time he decides to lift himself up to stretch his arms and let out a grunt with an exhaling of a breath.

He walks to the pile of clothing and sifts through to gather his belongings, I sit up and sit there to gather my thoughts. While opening my eyes I turn to the window and look outside. The sun has set and the lights of the streets are as vibrant as any other night. The night must have closed in hours ago at this point.

As I notice that he puts on his underwear, pants, socks and shoes, I proceed to get up and start getting dressed myself. My breath is still drenched with the many tastes of this man. The provider of such a wonderful experience.

As he buttons up his shirt, he speaks;

"This was such an incredible experience. How do you feel"

I button up my blouse after having put on my panties, stockings and skirt;

"It absolutely is! I'm beside myself, and I should be asking you that."

"Ah yes..." His demeanor changed, like a child who has been caught putting a hand in the cookie jar. He asks me politely;

"So is this when I should be asking about our next appointment, Ma'am?

"Oh. Yes. Um... I don't think it would be appropriate that I provide counsel any longer..."

"Oh..."

He pauses and speaks again after having dressed fully;

"Well I sort of figured. I just wanted an excuse to see you again, since I don't think I really need the counsel anyway."

"Is that so?"

"Yes, Ma'am. This means I have Friday evenings open, so would you grant me the pleasure of accompanying me on a date? Next week?"

I also finish dressing up and we both walk to the door.

"Absolutely, Sir! I was hoping you'd say that."

"Very well! I'll be calling you!"

He opens the door and heads out before he stops in his tracks to tell me something;

"For what it's worth, thank you!"

"The pleasure is mine as well, thank you too!"

"I'll be seeing you next week then..."

"See You!"