The Fourth Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He heard that, and he responded. While circling that nipple he moved to the next one, doing the same gestures, caressing with the motion of his tongue. I can listen to the silence being cut by the sound of the smacking of his lips while he does this. His hands move under my breasts, each hand under each one of my breasts, and proceeded to gently squeeze, almost as if he was just hovering his fingers ever so softly.

That motion caused me to be stimulated enough to move my legs, I bent my knee to rub it against his. The sensation he provides. With the other leg I rubbed his with my foot. Just slowly, I didn't put too much effort into it, I didn't wat to concentrate on this sensation he we giving me.

He began to suckle on these nipples, enough to lift them up but slow enough as to where it wasn't uncomfortable. I think he would know if I was, he seems to be attentive to the way I move.

Meanwhile, my hand sort of nestled over the curvature of his bum to provide another squeeze. His licking has sort of become a guide as to how hard I'd squeeze. He lifted his lips to slowly tickle the round of my nipple, that tickled, so I squeezed harder.

My breath became more and more intense and audible. Sweat began to bead along the top of my forehead. His breath sort of interchanges from completely silent to sudden gasps for air. He was holding them in while he did his thing. I think his mind became so focused on what he was doing that he paid little attention to how much air he was receiving. That wasn't his priority at the moment.

The time came to where his lips let go of my nipples to slowly plant puckers down and to my lower chest, then my navel again and then the top edge of my skirt. We are here again, but this time I knew where he wanted to go.

"David..."

I spoke up for the first time in what felt like forever. He paused right where he was at, got up and took a few breaths before speaking;

"Ma'am?"

I got up and took a breath along with him. I placed my hand on his head and caressed it slowly.

There was a pause before I spoke;

"...have me."

He took another breath before slipping his hand over my skirt to lower it down around my ankles. I slipped my fingers on the edge of my stockings to slip that along with them.

While I was drawing them down to my ankles, he lifted himself up to unbuckle the belt to lower his pants. He kicked his shoes and socks off to inevitably draw his underwear off. That was probably the quickest I've seen anyone do that.

I looked at him as I slipped my panties, before tossing them onto the pile of clothing I have left. There we were, naked and bared. It's been quite a while since I've seen a man in such a state, he actually has hair on his chest, and that bush surrounding his penis! Oh that penis! Erect and hot, just for me! These butterflies in my stomach and the tickling in my vaginal area never ceased, though I wasn't being touched. My body temperature sort of increased even though I had no coverings on. Even the moisture in my vagina was gathering, it takes quite a bit until I notice it without thinking about it.

He sort of looked at himself and then looked at me, then he grinned slightly as if the notion of being naked with a woman had just dawned on him. I couldn't help but grin with him, partially because his expression amused me but also because I was just a touch shy. What does he think of my body? Am I sufficiently shaven? My hygiene is contrary to feminine culture of the moment, but now cleanliness for self is now going to be a shared experience.

Before my mind wandered off too far, he walked toward me and knelt in front of me. His face was now mere inches away from my vagina, though his eyes were wandering all over, he took a good look at my navel, breasts and then back down between my thighs. He caressed his finger tips along the edge of my hips, I can feel his body temperature has increased just as much as mine. He even placed his head on my navel and let his hands travel onto my back, embracing it. I found this a tad unusual for a man to hold as his first encounter with a naked woman, but it began to make sense once he proceeded to what he did next.

I have noticed his eyes were closed while he remained there. All the while I took a few breaths and caressed his head closer onto my navel. I believe this caused him to lift his ear higher onto my chest but underneath my breasts. He was listening to my heartbeat!

While I placed one hand on his upper back, this caused him to turn his head to lower it and kiss me on my navel, the breath from his lips was all I had to adorn my mid-section while his hands were all I had between my skin and the cold air of that office, but these kisses were what really got me warm.

Now I didn't have to think much about it but I felt it appropriate to lay back onto that sofa, so I did. His lips and his knees followed me, but instead of pursuing more kisses he knelt backward to lift my leg over his shoulder. He grabbed my foot again to continue kissing it as he did before, except it wasn't wrapped in stockings.

This felt quite good, every kiss going onto the sole of that foot was more sensitive than before. Perhaps those tiny mental blocks which were preventing me to feel them completely had melted away? Nonetheless, I lay there looking upon him with one hand beside my head and the other on my navel, I felt like Venus from a Michaelangelo painting.

He lifted the other foot and did the same, sort of like starting from the beginning, we both felt differently compared from the moment which we both felt each other's touch. I felt the suckling on each toe while his eyes remained closed. I did the same, I depended on whatever my foot was sending back to my brain. This was ecstatic and compelling all the same. Inevitably he stopped to kiss the top of my left foot and the side of that ankle. That last pucker was a long one, it was enough to hold him until what he was about to do.

While taking my legs beside his own body, he knelt closer to me and tighter between my thighs. I know where this is going, the mere thought caused for goosebumps to appear on my arms and legs, and the moisture between my thighs increased even more! He slowly dragged his fingertips along the underside of my legs, reaching my thighs as he came nearer. By the way he moved, it's as if he was about to embark into something that required dedicated effort, or as if he was approaching something sacred. His focus was sharp enough even to make me consider if I needed to do anything. I didn't have to since he took my left leg and placed it onto the shoulder of his right arm and approached onto my vaginal area closer.

His fingers continued to caress my thighs and then move onto my hips while he knelt there for a few seconds, staring at me. The suspense is making me nervous, my breathing increased again, and it showed with the expansion of my chest. When he noticed this, a sideways grin showed on his face. His eyes moved onto mine, he had a look of satisfaction, I gave him one of desire. So without a single word exchanged, he proceeded to dip his lips down between the warmth of my thighs. I decided to just lay back and close my eyes in this instant. I felt comfort, trust and that obvious hot aroused anticipation that is borderline bothersome, even though I had no reason to trust him, he went for it.

I felt kisses, and warm breathing out of his nostrils which bathed the surrounding skin around my vaginal area. These began as puckers which later turned into smothering of his lips. His technique feels very similar to the approach I felt on the soles of my feet. This breath I felt increased as did the intensity of his kisses. Here's when I concern myself over my own taste, without having any idea of how much of my lady fluid has been secreting..

But oh...

Wait!

Oh la la!

Oh my?

This tongue..

Suddenly it reaches me. Warm, moist, of course...

It's like a French kiss onto my labia...

Slight tickles...

Not onto my clit.

Not yet...

Ohhh...

What is this? My leg is twitching again? My abs are slightly shivering with every stroke of his tongue.

He's making his way, getting to know the territory, he hasn't tasted me yet...

But I've spoken too soon!

Let me just pause my mind and just simmer in this moment...

Ohhh...

This tongue is stroking slowly. If this were a song, it would be the vocalist while his breath is the percussion. I feel it, circling between my labia. I think he's looking for my clit. He's kissing again, devouring, but while gently inserting his tongue a little further with every sway of his lips!

His caressing of my inner thighs is making this all the more intense! Oh my! He's getting there! I'm so aroused, I'm losing the relaxation of my legs, they're constricting, calves hardened and toes stretched. Ohhh! I let out a mellow moan;

"Ohhh..."

He stops for a fraction of a second, I do it again...

"Ohhh..."

A little louder yet...

"Ohhh..."

My Venus pose is now visibly tangled up! Hot and bothered by the emergence of my own orgasm which is begging to come out! Moist and dripping! Have I been sweating all over this sofa? He moves his head as his lips into me, devouring me further. I place my hands on his head to clutch it but not so much as to guide. His tongue continues to linger ever so softly until he finds it!

"Oh my! Oh Uh..."

He found it!

"Ohhh! YES! Right there! Oh god YES!"

The hair on my scalp might as well stand straight like uncooked linguine!

Shit! I need to stop by the grocery store before they...

"Ohhh FUCK!"

David stops!

"Is there something wrong?"

"No no no! YES! Keep going! Go!"

I gently push my hands down. I lead him this time. He gets back at my clit and proceeds to...

"RIGHT THERE!"

"Uhh...ohhh..."

"YES!"

For what seems like time melting away into eternity, that feeling of absolute unadulterated ecstasy has devoured my completely! I want it all! Take all of me and I need to have me now! Every bone in my body from my neck down to my toes has constricted in this moment, this slice of orgasmic heaven! Ha! Wow!

I let out a loud and long moan.

"Ohhh..."

Just like that, eternity has ceased.

And then he continues after what seems to be the gentle slurping of what might be some of my fluid. I begin to giggle from this newfound sensitivity and gently proceed to push his head away.

He slurps, swallows and begins breathing normally, albeit a bit rushed still. My own breath is still speeding with his. While placing his hand on the back of his neck, he sits back with a blushed expression,

"That was much more involving than I thought."

I bend my elbows to lift myself up and give him that look of confusion;

"Have you not done this before?"

He looks at me with this grin and begins to laugh. I laugh with him.

He has put much effort into me considering that he did that while naked. Perhaps it's appropriate that I do something about it?

While our brief chance for laughter mellows out, I slide off the sofa and place myself on my own knees. My own smile from the laughter is repurposed into a grin of intention. He looks at me with a face that is frozen in contemplation as to what I am about to do.

His penis is still quite erect, so I look at it, and I sort of bite my lip like a hungry woman is supposed to do. I don't know what I'm doing, but he does.

His eyes widen and I see him smile in a way I've not seen before, like a boy who is about to get that toy he has always wanted. He stands up with eyes on me, waiting for his prize before he turns around and looks toward my desk.

"Um, do you mind if I..."

He points to the desk

"...lean over there?"

I reply with a sexy low voice and with a grin;

"Make yourself comfortable..."

We both gravitate toward that desk, he leans his naked bum against the edge while I walk toward him and fall to my knees again. I thoroughly enjoy how straight forward our conduct has been, how we don't need words or fluff to convey what we want.

Looking onto his navel, he's clean hygienically, but it's also obvious that he really doesn't prepare for interactions like this. I don't think the lack of grooming will be an issue, however.

The obvious stand out is this penis that is slightly veiny but straight. I'll not put too much thinking into this, much like how I have received it. Anyway, this is an act of appreciation.

I place my hands on his legs as I look up at him with this sexy kitten look. I'm not sure if I'm grinning, I might be, but the rest of my face shows want. Although this is for him, this will also be for me. My face is within inches from his penis, my hands gravitate closer to it, though my left hand caresses around his navel and then over his thighs much like he did with me. My eyes are driven to the tip of this penis that is beginning to blush as much as the cheeks on his face. Speaking of cheeks, I sort of drive my right hand under his left bum cheek while the other hand continues to caress. Then I slip my fingers under his scrotum to get a feel for these testicles. They hang with a significant separation from his penis and are quite plump. My fingers move softly here but don't linger for too long. I don't want to be teasing either one of us.

My hand moves to place his testicles on the palm of my hand to allow my fingers to wrap the base of his shaft. I grab onto it and slowly close my hand around it as to let my hand slide to the tip and closer toward my face. My hand rides up to the tip and back to the shaft, stroking it slowly to feel that sort of warm that belongs only to itself. My eyes becomes drawn to the very tip, I observe how it contracts with every stroke I do.

I begin to salivate; my breath increases and matches to the rhythm of his. Now it's his turn for his chest to expand and contract with every deep breath he takes. So in one swift movement, I draw my face closer to him, close my eyes and open my mouth to let this many penis in between my lips. I can feel it now, not so girthy, but still very warm. I performed that first and slow stroke, squeezing my lips down and around his shaft while concentrating a little too much. I try not to let my teeth veer too close. After a couple strokes, I release my tongue and let it perform some strokes on its own. One push of my lips and one from the tongue. I squeeze a bit further while using my tongue to cradle the underside of his shaft. He responds to my movements with some gentle and subtle moans. I can't directly see what he's doing, but I'm sure his head has fallen backward.

I'm feeling comfortable here, not just my kneeling position. Here's a man who is a mystery to most other women in the world, except for me. I am his instrument for pleasure and I'm liking this notion of having that in my hands, and around my lips. Even the satisfaction for his hunger through tasting me has me feeling content in a way. I never thought I'd feel this way.

The moans I hear become my guide. He enjoys when the tip of his penis reaches the entry to my throat. I wrap my tongue as broadly around his shaft as I could, which causes for a bit of drool to slip out between my lips. I even let it rub against the side of my cheek. Once I am grounded in this rhythm, I speed up just enough to notice the increased volume in his moaning. This is accompanied by my own sounds of slurps and sips, staying constant with every stroke. Here I open my mouth while around his shaft as I take a small breath of air. There's a bit of my own saliva flowing down along the edge of my lips. He places his hands on my head to provide soft caressing, much like a sign of assurance.

I keep suckling, and now place a hand onto the base of his shaft and do slow strokes with it. My lips keep stroking as well but with much shorter movements which stay in sync with my hands. My other hand clutches onto his bum as it has been, but I grasp it tighter. I feel a twitch, and his bum muscles constricting a bit.

I suckle harder, and a little harder yet. His abs seem to constrict even more, if that were even possible. Now with every breath he expels, a small hint of a moan goes along with it. It's barely audible with the sound of my own suckling, smacking and slurping.

Then I taste it, just a bit of pre cum to have that hint that we're going the right direction. It took long enough, but my tiny moan signals for confirmation that this is where I want to be. It's what I've been dying to taste.

The rhythm continues uninterrupted. I don't speed up, but I stimulate, that tip. The underside is more sensitive, so I've read, so that's where my tongue rubs against. I stroke and stroke, suckle and suckle, so my tongue wraps and licks, saliva drool and all.

His moaning increases, both in volume and frequency. He's about to come to me. Yes! I keep the rhythm again, with one hand stroking and the other clinching his bum. I want this. I want what you have to give me. His foot slides closer to my knee as if all the weight of his orgasm was about to overwhelm him. I don't think I'd prefer to give it to him any other way.

Suddenly he lets out this scream, then a long moan. I continue stroking while he presses his hands on my head, cradling it with my hair tangled around his fingers. He's not guiding it, but even the tension of this incoming hit of ecstasy seems to be forcing his way through his fingertips and his toes against my knees.

The moaning becomes louder, I moan too. Give it to me. Let me have this, it's what we've both been wanting. Then the loudest sound came from his voice, that which I've never heard come out of a man. I suckled with this concentrated tempo until I finally felt it. The flow of his semen first running near the back of my throat, then a continuous trickle being pumped through the center of my tongue. Oh yes!

I don't stop, and neither does he. His moan becomes deep and even longer while every limb and joint in his body constricts and stretches, probably straight into the floor of this room! It was long! His moaning changed further;

"Oh! OH! Uh Ohhh..."

Still, I didn't cease. Shall I keep going?

"Ohohohohhh..."

I am finding this somewhat entertaining, still into his orgasm, is it too much? At what point would it trigger a heart attack?

He grabs me by the jaw and gently lifts it away. That was enough to signify that we have both reached that point, so I've stopped.

I let go of his body and tended to my face, using a pinkie finger to wipe the dripping semen from one side and using my thumb of the other hand to wipe the drool off the other. This is so hot and entrancing, in a much more inundating way than anything I've experienced before. We both catch our breath, but his was faster.

He slides down to join me on the floor. I'm not bothering to get off this floor, it just feels right to simmer in this moment. The semen in my throat sort of warms my throat, so I let it linger to have it part of this experience too.

He doesn't even look at me for a good while until he gathers his senses. Then he looks at me with this look as if he had run a marathon. I can't gather enough sense myself to realize how I am looking at him, but by the time I do, he immediately grows this wild grin on his face before deciding to pounce on me.

His body lunges over me, his hands grab my shoulders and wrap themselves over my back, his lips cover mine and devour them. This now familiar feeling of his kisses. I didn't even have a chance to catch a breath before we fell backward on the floor. He's making out with me with ferocity and intention. Where did this newfound bit of energy come from?

I want to feed off it so we may go where he wants to take me. We both close our eyes and move our heads with the guidance from our lips. I wrap my hands behind him and clinch onto whatever I can feel, shoulder blades, his neck, his bum, his shoulders, anything I can feel in desperation. I'll remember to apologize later for all the scratching and burying of my fingernails. I have the feeling that he doesn't mind, and feel is all I can do at this moment. His hands hold me as if he were pressing me in and cradling me. His body weight is supported by his elbows as he sustains himself over me.