The Fourth Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RealDoc
RealDoc
404 Followers

"Well, I was finally invited into the house and introduced to his wives and children. I was afforded a small bed in the attic with the other wives. Like all the other men of households, Henry slept in a large downstairs bedroom. The children slept upstairs with us also. The wives took total care of the children.

"My rules of conduct were very simple and plainly outlined. I was to work like the other women. I was to dress as they dress. I was to behave and obey as they did. The first wife would tell me what to do. She was to see to it that I had the necessities that were needed like clothing, shoes and work utensils. She would make my daily work assignments. I was to give deference to her until told otherwise. I agreed. I took my small suitcase up stairs. The first wife inspected it.

"The first thing she saw was the birth control pills. She asked me what kind of disease I had that required daily pills. Of course I told her what the pills were and what they were used for. She took them and disposed of them by throwing them out the window. 'You have to be like us,' she told me. 'No medicines without Henry's approval. I know these are not approved under any circumstance. The pills are unnatural and against God's will.' I could not protest but figured I would not need them."

"I was given a dress to wear. Bras were prohibited. All underwear had to be pure white and made of pure cotton so my under clothing was taken and burned ceremonially. There is something in their religion about the kind of underwear they have to wear. The outside world could not contaminate their holy home. The first wife went through my suit case for other contraband. I lost my lip stick, deodorant, perfume, hankies, Tylenol, and of course my birth control pills. I could live by the rules or leave that night.

"Since you and I were not together, I felt that the loss of the birth control pills would not be a terrible loss as I fully intended to be faithful to you. I could start them when I got back home. We had a simple but nutritious evening meal and I participated in cleaning up. I slept well that night, hoping that my acceptance into this family would provide me with the opportunity to research my project. If I was successful, I would be the first to do this type of inside observation hopefully without male dominance interference while observing the inner workings of the family and their town.

"I soon worked into a routine. The other wives were at first suspicious but gradually I gained their confidence. As a result they began to be more open to my confidential one-on-one times. It was during these times that a ton of information became available. The children shared freely also. Unfortunately, I was not allowed to keep a diary. As a result I had to commit to memory much of what would have been written. Now I hope you can see why I needed to have so much privacy and secrecy after I returned here. I truly regret having to do this to you but it was the only way I could think of to get my memory into written form."

She took another sip of water and munched on the grapes. My thoughts were myriad. My observations were categorized in my mind as she went along. I jotted down some notes for future questions.

"At the beginning of my second week, he called a family conference in which only he and his wives were allowed to participate. I was not allowed to attend. He announced that I had fit in very well and that he was going to take me as his fourth wife. Neither the wives nor I had a voice in the matter. He simply announced that God had given him a fourth wife. The first wife came upstairs and told me the news.

"I was terribly shocked. This could not be. This was impossible. I was already married. This made no difference to any of them. Henry had said God had given him a revelation for another wife and since I was living under his roof it was obvious that I was to be his fourth wife. No disagreeing with God or Henry. I would do as I was told to do.

"Naturally I went downstairs immediately and disagreed verbally with protestations of the legality and morality of his simply taking me without my agreement. He got very belligerent. I saw the other wives shrink back in fear. He grabbed me painfully by the arm and dragged me into his bedroom. I looked for help from the other wives but got none. He waved them away. They just turned and went to their beds upstairs. They could not object as this was their religion and lifestyle, much less facing Henry's physical retribution. I pleaded with him.

"He was adamant and so very much stronger than I. It was useless to resist. He disrobed me with threats of violence if I screamed. I cowed in fear and asked him, 'please not do rape me.' Nevertheless Henry tied my hands to the bed, and then he tied my feet. I was spread eagle and naked as a jay hawk. He gagged me so that the children would not hear my screams of pain as his monster penis tore into my vagina. He then disrobed, worked his penis to its full size. I have to admit it was enormous.

"Then he raped me. He hurt me and I thrashed around in a fruitless effort to get away. I bled as I'm sure he tore my vagina. He was rough. When he was through, he lay down beside me and told me that I would learn to love and respond to him as I was now stretched enough to enjoy him as his other wives loved and responded sexually to him. After a while, he began to play with his penis again, attaining full erection.

"This time he said he would untie and ungag me if I promised not to scream and bother the children. If I screamed he would beat me. He pointed to his walking stick in the corner of the room. He again raped me, filling me with his sperm. My pussy was so sore and swollen. He told me that his other wives had been instructed to keep a close eye on me and if I gave any hint of rebellion, he would deal severely with me. If they failed to report anything to him, they would be severely disciplined. He tolerated no disobedience. He pointed to switches and sticks, ropes and paddles that he kept in his room.

"Honey," she spoke softly to me now," he was deadly serious about my fate. He dismissed me to my bed upstairs and to the watchful eyes of his other wives. My pussy was sore and his semen dripped down my leg. I cleaned up as best I could with a wash rag and the bowl of water we were permitted to keep the bedside. I cried the rest of the night to myself. There was no one to console me.

"The next morning at the breakfast table he announced to the children that I had become his fourth wife and should be treated with respect just as his other wives were. He said all the children had now a fourth mother and I had a happy family to live in. All his children would now be part of my family duties and responsibilities. I was now just another of his wives; his fourth wife. The other three wives had children by him and I was so worried that I would become pregnant as a result of his rapes that first night. I tried to think of alternatives but had none.

"From there on I was a captive. He would take me into his bedroom about every third or fourth night. He had one of his wives each night. Each night he would threaten me and then have dominating sex. He told me to learn to be his submissive and I would learn to enjoy having sex with him. This became a routine.

"Gradually I came to accept my role as his submissive sex partner. I began to forget about my gentle sex life with you. The Dom/sub sex roles actually became enjoyable and I began to look forward to our times together. His large penis filled me and the way he made rough sex brought out a part of me that I didn't know existed. I really miss that now. When he was in deep, I felt stuffed. It is really different feeling. I loved it. I guess it might be like having a huge dildo in my ass with a cock in my pussy.

"In bed, he would spank me and that was sexually stimulating. He would take me forcefully doggy style while squeezing my breasts. He would suck my nipples hard and bite me rather forcefully as part of our foreplay. These were things we had never thought of or done and they were very sexually satisfying. He was right. I came to enjoy sex like I had never enjoyed it before. He never had to tie me down again. I would cling to him so when he reared back; I came right up in the air with him. My legs were tight around his waist and my arms around his neck. The other wives confirmed that they too were sexually satisfied.

"After the first night, he was always careful to bring me to at least one huge orgasm during the sex act. Lots of times I came and came and came. Of course he loved it when that happened because my vaginal spasms would send him through the ceiling. He would roar like the lion he is. He was always rough. The sex was never quiet and smooth as you have always been. The submissive side of me seemed to bloom and flourish. After several weeks he told me he saw how I was beginning to enjoy life under him. I had to agree and didn't feel like the prisoner I really was. All the time I was making mental notes of what I learned from him and the children and the other wives. I was assigned home duties while the other wives had to work the fields with him. My research seemed farther and farther away.

"After the first month, we went as a family to visit other families in the town. I was finally allowed out of his house. He knew them all. He introduced me as his fourth wife. I was required to step up to one step behind him and bow to the other families. No one could walk with him or in front of him. Even the children knew to stay well behind him. He was a true dominant. He worked hard and provided the simple necessities of life and required us to work hard also. Life was secure even if not free or equal.

"He learned that I had a teaching certificate. He praised God loudly. The community needed a certified teacher to help in the home schooling the children under went. I was assigned the role of developing lesson plans for the various grades. All my work had to have the approval of the town council of which he was a member. Only men served on the council. My outlines and lesson plans had to conform to their ideas of family, religion, race, the role of men and women and children in their society.

"I learned about their fierce independence from all outside political and law enforcement authorities. I learned of their economic system with in the community. Barter was the trade of choice and the relative value of pigs, an ear of corn and a sewing needle. Henry told me that all the husbands were supposed to treat their wives sexually like he treated his wives".

"My experience in my appointed role was perfect for my research. I accumulated so much information it was unbelievable to me. I had now been accepted into their home and community without prejudice once I was known as a submissive wife to a church and town leader.

"Let me go pee before I continue," she requested. I agreed as I had to go also.

With that she left. She seemed to be totally absorbed back into this experience.

I was in knots and fits internally as I listened in fascination and horror. I was listening to a talking book about a fictitious land. She didn't have to describe her sex with that guy. I think she was rubbing it in that I was only average size. She never wanted me to be rough and tumble with her so why is she bragging about it now? I seemed to be talking to someone I didn't know. She was not my wife but just another person relating a story to me. I was absorbed in her narration. She talked in a monotone with very little emotion. Obviously her rehearsals had been effective in reducing her emotional responses. She had disconnected herself from her story. As she talked, I had become more and more like a disinterested third party, listening to a fascinating story from a stranger, one having no relationship to my reality as husband. I tried to disconnect so my anger wouldn't spill over.

When she returned she wanted to continue without a question and answer period. She assured me that I would have all my questions answered in due time today. I agreed as I was making notes and trying to control my emotions. I wondered if perhaps her refusal to act like a wife to me for the last five months had something to do with her need to disconnect her emotions from her recent traumatic history.

She sat down again, this time with a note book.

"I have written some notes over the past weeks to help me with the next part of this difficult discussion. First I want you to know I have always loved you and always will. The way I love you has changed, as you are quite aware. Be assured of my love for you. I want to tell you now why and how I left his family.

"It was the twelfth birthday of his female daughter, Rebecca that I had come to be so close to. This lovely innocent child and I had formed very close bonds. The entire family had a very nice party for her. Her biologic mother had had a serious talk with her the night before. Rebecca was unusually quiet and withdrawn, something that was incongruous with a birthday party. As the party progressed she seemed more withdrawn. She had friends a year older than she. She seemed even more distraught after talking in private with them.

"As the party was coming to a close and the cake had been eaten, the adults gathered their children and they all left en masse as if on a prearranged nonverbal clue. We were left alone as a family. After everyone cleaned up, the other children were sent to their respective rooms and instructed to be quiet with their games, and not to come out on pain of severe punishment. It was close to their bed time anyway so two of the wives took them to their rooms to supervise.

"Her biologic mother and I sat in the large family room with Rebecca. Her real mother sat very close to her with her arm around her. Her father was at the head of the table some few feet away. Henry called his daughter to his side and wrapped his arms around her in a rare show of affection. He told her that he loved her very much. He told her it was time for her to become a woman and take her place in the family as such. I cringed.

"Her mother nodded silent agreement. Her mother went to the child's side, holding her in her arms also, but also crying lightly and told her that she was going to be alright. What her father was going to do was required and really was in her best interest. She could not remain a child forever and it was always best for an experienced loving father to introduce a child to duties of womanhood rather than for some uncaring and inexperienced boy to take her.

"With that we, her mother and I, were ordered to our rooms. He took her by the hand, the first time I had seen him hold hands with any of us, and pulled her to his bedroom. I knew what was going to happen. The other mothers had told me how the female children were introduced to the responsibility of adult sexual intercourse in the community. Fathers had the duty to teach their children. I could do nothing about it. I remember my mother telling me that that is why she left that way of life before I was 'introduced' by my father.

"I was torn up emotionally inside as I went upstairs and climbed in bed. I hoped he would be more gentle with her than he had been with me my first time. I didn't want to hear the cries of the girl if she was raped violently. I prayed that he would not hurt her but with his enormous penis there was no way a virgin child would not suffer terribly. I wondered if this was really necessary part of their religion or just justified incest.

"I had gotten over my fear of him. In fact his rough sex was becoming very sensuous and sexually fulfilling to me. My emotions were in turmoil as I tried to see both sides of this custom. My 'outside' self finally took over. I could not stomach what was happening downstairs in his bed with his preteen daughter. At that moment I determined to leave.

"I knew he was going to be in bed all night with the child and would not be paying any attention to anything else. If I were to escape, that night was a golden opportunity. I had more than enough information to complete my research. Additionally I was really emotionally upset by this community's norm regarding introducing children to sex. To the outsider it was called incestuous child abuse and rape. To the town inhabitants and their religion, it was simply a father's duty to his female children, a norm that was just too different for me to accept at that time.

"I took the only remaining thing I had from when I had entered - my credit card which I had carefully hidden under the insole of my outside shoes that had been carefully stored under my bed. I had not worn them since the day I entered. Work shoes had been issued to me. I waited until the other wives seemed asleep. I gathered my coats, put on my outside shoes and sneaked out the door. I could hear Henry talking to his daughter in soothing tones. No doubt he had taken her once already. I knew that he would take her at least once more during the night.

"I closed the door quietly on my life and my research family. I left a note to Henry telling him I had to leave to get my research published. That was the first he would know about it. I thanked him for taking me into his family. I didn't mention his raping me or his raping his daughter. It would have done no good. I thought I might still need his good will at some point. Especially if I were caught escaping.

"There was a good moon just rising so I had light enough to walk the road I had walked once before with my mother some 15 years ago. I hurried as I needed to be out of the county by dawn when my absence would be discovered. I ran and walked my mind in turmoil. I had enjoyed the life style. Now I was focused on completing my research as soon as possible. I had to leave every emotion behind in order to record my findings as accurately as possible.

"After walking almost eight miles, I was so tired I was going to collapse. The sky was now coming alive with light as a car drove by. I was able to catch a ride into the small town where the bus station was. The driver was not a member of the sect so I would not be reported. I went around to the back of the bus depot building. By digging in the flower bed, amazingly I retrieved the plastic sandwich bag containing the money I had stashed away months ago. You know the rest.

"Ethan, let me remind you that there was no electricity in the house I lived in. No telephone either. No radio or TV and no electronic games for the children to play with. The setting was entirely rural and the culture was right out of the early eighteenth century.

"I came directly home and started putting down my experiences into the computer. At first my writings were all mixed up. I just began writing as thoughts and recollections came to mind. Later I was able to put dates to these and organized them into my thesis. Thank goodness for word processors or I would still be at it this time next year. I thought this needed my total dedication and isolation from mind changing emotional experiences like sex with you."

"Now, my dear husband comes the even harder part. Shall I continue or do you want to ask questions about what I have told you already?"

I opted for more listening. I had a feeling that my marriage was already over and irretrievable so I might as well hear her out.

She continued, "I have had time to reflect on the two life styles I have experienced. They are quite different and based upon very different societal rules and expectations. To be truthful, each has its own drawbacks and beautiful aspects. Frankly I am very attracted to the rural communal life. The issue of multiple wives has certain very good aspects. This is covered in my soon-to-be-published thesis. Incidentally I am also writing a novel based on my experiences. Already I have a fifty thousand dollar deposit as a result of providing the publisher with an overview, chapter headings and the first chapter. As you can see, I have been very busy these past few months."

RealDoc
RealDoc
404 Followers