All Comments on 'The Fox and the Wizard Pt. 04'

by EveBlackwater

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

While I know this is noncon, this chapter was hard to a swallow. Xanth has no redeeming qualities. He's a straight up a-hole. He doesn't let her have a second of self respect. I've never understood the need to strip away someone's personality so there's only a mindless husk. Who wants to live forever with a husk? People care for pets. He has no care for her. You can take the pain so its OK to hurt you? Alayna's despair is warranted.

I knew the 3 prisoners were her guys. I hope you don't give her hope just to make her more miserable. I enjoy your writing so I'm going to stick around in hopes of seeing Xanth get his comeuppance.

GortmundyGortmundyabout 1 month ago

Yea, Im with anon. The guy is a scumbag with no redeeming features. There's no relationship and the story, while very well written, is basically a list of horrible things happening to someone, with no seeming avenue of ending or release. Hopefulls she finds some way to kill the raping git, or throws herself out a window. Because her situation appears to be reduced to a life of meaningless abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It's been very enjoyable rwading this far! Not sure how I feel about the cliffhanger but I still liked this one regardless. I hope Alayna is able to have a good ending to this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This is so hot and the world building is better than some of the fantasy out on the market! Please keep going!

EveBlackwaterEveBlackwaterabout 1 month agoAuthor

Hello! First, I just want to say that I appreciate the feedback very much. When writing part four, I did worry that the direction it was going in was too dark. That said, I donā€™t want to give too much away, so continue reading below at your own risk! The following may contain spoilers for future parts:

SPOILER WARNING

*

*

*

*

*

Xanth is definitely not the hero of this story. Things may seem hopeless right now, but donā€™t give up on Alayna just yet. This story should have two more parts before what will hopefully be a satisfying conclusion to her time in the Greenfrost.

Again, thank you all very much for your feedback and for sticking with this story for so long!

GortmundyGortmundyabout 1 month ago

No giving up. As I said, the story is very well written and while I dont like it when bad guys do well, thats just my HEA addiction and soft heart (for the underdog that is) kicking in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I agree with the other comments that Xanth is a horrible scumbag. I hope Alayna is able to kill him and find freedom and happiness. Currently it is too dark and makes me sick to my stomach to see so much abuse at his hands. I hope she finds a way to destroy him and get back with Beckett again. She deserves it even more after everything Xanth has done to her.

Iā€™m very glad to hear from the author addressing this. Thank you for giving me some hope. I was ready to give up on the story.

Fortressa99Fortressa99about 1 month ago

Love the story so far, but a teeny bit disappointed with this part. You already teased the twins but they had no interesting features, apart from being given Alayna, which we had already seen with Xanth's other servants and pets. The three prisoners was also not a surprise to anyone paying attention. Was hoping for more details on why Alayna is more than just another pet, her specialness is undercut by Xanth promising to just give her away like that.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

This got dark.... I love the direction this is headed but damn did that genuinely hurt to read

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Honestly, this series is the best erotica Iā€™ve read for a while. Iā€™ve never been so invested in a series and Iā€™m often rereading the chapters or checking if a new chapter has been released. Iā€™m really looking forward to the next chapter šŸ˜

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

I need the next chapter so badly

Anomandaris2Anomandaris211 days ago

Excellent story so far glad I found this one

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous