The Fox Goddess' Virgin Ch. 01

Story Info
A teasing goddess takes her time with a desperate follower.
2k words
4.26
2.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a full day since I had visited the shrine and wished to lose my virginity. It was a selfish wish, for sure, but there was nothing else in the world I could have wished for. Even though I moved back in with my parents after college, I made enough money from my online job that I could move out if I wished.

But a girl... I had never had that. And to put the power of this shrine to the test, I had a date set up with a match I found tomorrow. For some reason, I found myself hopeful, even if some part of me thought I was crazy for it.

"Dinner!" Mom called from downstairs. With a deep sigh, I swung open my bedroom door and trudged downstairs. After setting the table for her, my father and I, we sat down to eat the spaghetti and meatballs she had made.

"So, honey, tell me about her! We're so excited for you!" She began.

"It's nothing yet, really. It's a first date, alright? If it goes well then we can talk about it." I hated this conversation. I'd had too many dates lead to nothing over the past few years to bother wanting to talk about it with my family. Perhaps even mentioning it was a mistake.

I put my cup to my mouth to drink, and that's when I felt it. A soft tingling feeling, what almost felt like velvety fur, brushing against my cock. I immediately choked, dropping my cup and spilling water everywhere, soaking my shirt and pants as I gagged and coughed.

"Honey?! What's wrong? Are you okay?" My mother immediately jumped to her feet, but I waved her off as I began to wipe myself off. "It just uh.. went down the wrong pipe, sorry." I answered, my reddened cheeks easily explained away by the lack of air I was getting. "I'll clean it up, don't worry." I continued, as I stood to retrieve the mop from the pantry closet.

Well, at least whatever that was, it was a good excuse to stop that line of conversation, I thought, as I began to soak up the water beneath my chair.

Until I felt it again. An awkward moan escapes my lips as my cock starts to stiffen at the ethereal, furry touch, and I immediately let go of the mop as I try to adjust myself in my soaking wet underwear. Without even looking up at my parents, I turn around and start pounding up the stairs. "Sorry, I don't feel so good! I'm gonna get out of these wet clothes!" I call out over my shoulder, not even waiting for a response as I slam shut the door behind me.

I pull my shirt over my head and toss it on the edge of my hamper to dry, doing the same with my pants before staring down at my now fully hardened cock tenting my soaked underwear. With a deep breath, I take them off as well, shivering slightly from the dampness as I try to rationalize what just happened. I look inside my underwear, trying to see if there was something in them that could have caused that sensation, but they were clean. I took another deep breath, them threw them onto my hamper with the rest. Its just jitters. I have a date tomorrow, one I really don't want to fuck up. I just need to calm down. I turn towards my bathroom door, and that's when I see her.

A woman, the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, her body an example of perfection that could only be described as godly.

So I screamed, before clamping a hand over my own mouth as I tried to calm down. Tails! She has fox tails! And more than one! And ears! Not to mention her height! I was six feet tall, but she towered over even me, probably close to seven!

"Who.. what, who are you?" I whispered, before finally realizing the state of dress I was in. I tried to cover myself with my hands, awkwardly hiding my seven inches of length behind my fingers before turning to the side.

"Honey!? Are you okay? I'm coming in, alright?" I heard my mother's voice at the door, immediately forgetting my shame in order to slam the door closed as soon as the handle starts to turn. "No mom, I'm still undressed! I just tripped! I'm going to take a shower, okay? You two can finish dinner without me."

"Alright hun, well, take care of yourself, okay? Try to go to bed early tonight."

"Okay, thanks mom!" I shouted through the door as I heard her voice retreating. I dropped against the door with a sigh of relief, before turning my attention to the woman standing before me.

"You don't recognize me? And yet you came to wish at my shrine." She smiled coyly, her eyes showing an animalistic yet eternal intelligence behind them.

"A... a-a goddess?" There was clear bewilderment in my voice, yet it made sense. How else could she just appear like that? My eyes focused on her golden and white tails, each several feet long, and a realization came to me.

She seemed to recognize it too, as her smile widened. "Yes, dear. That was me. It has been decades since someone with the will and conviction to summon me to the mortal realm has come to my shrine..." She took one of her tails in her arms, stroking it gently with her fingers. "It's only fair I get to have my fun! And my, you are fun to toy with indeed."

"I-I didn't ask for you to do that! I just wanted to lose my virginity! Couldn't you just make my date go well tomorrow?" My face turned bright red. Really? My desperation was the only one strong enough in decades? How pathetic is that?

She dropped to her knees in front of me, her face a mere foot from my own. I could smell her now, like wilderness and berries. But that wasn't exactly the part I was able to focus on. No, it was her hands, holding the edges of her golden kimono, its hue perfectly matching the light blonde hair that framed her mature face, as she teased down the hem, just far enough to see the light pink hue of her areola. "Really? You wouldn't rather lose it to me?"

I gulped, my throat completely dry, my body shaking against the door. My heart was pounding hard, I could hear it in my ears. Despite that, the blood was flowing to my cock, causing me to reach a full, throbbing erection in a matter of seconds.

They were so... big. Not even just because she was so tall. No, I hadn't seen a pair of breasts that big in my entire life, not even in porn. My mouth hung open, I was unable to move my gaze, even after she covered herself back up. "Ye.. yeah, yes please!"

She took my hand, pulling me to my feet before leading me over to my own bed. I couldn't believe what was happening! But my body moved on its own.

I immediately scrambled onto the sheets, dropping my head back onto a pillow as I eagerly waited, my cock at full mast. I watched as she slowly, tantalizingly, undressed with her back turned to me, her splendid array of tails acting as a seductive privacy screen for her lewd body. I had always wanted it to be with a girl who wanted me, which is why I had never considered a prostitute to fulfill my wish, but a goddess... I would be stupid to pass up a goddess, and my cock agreed, already glazing its tip with dribbles of precum at the mere sight of her.

And then she turned to face me. Her body was divine. Mature, yet flawless, her hourglass figure framed by her golden hair and tails sashayed towards the bed, her massive breasts that she had been teasing me with moments before now standing proud, perky and shapely despite their size.

She was on top of me, her hands on my wrists, her body against on my own as she leaned down to kiss me. I didn't hesitate, immediately shutting my eyes as our lips met and broke, then met again, softly, over and over between short breaths.

After several minutes, my mind returned to my aching cock, cold and alone in the open air, only occasionally brushing up against her stomach as we kissed. So I stopped her with a hand on her bare shoulder, and sheepishly asked. "Can I... put it in? I love this, I love kissing you.. but-" well, my wish was to lose my virginity, after all. And as much as I loved the foreplay, I was aching to complete it.

She clicked her tongue at me. "Boy.. surely you know you can't just put it in so fast like that! You've got to get your girl wet first." She pushed herself up onto her knees, now straddling my hips, my cock framed perfectly in front of her belly. "But alright, we can speed that process along. Here, I'll let you get me wet yourself." She said as she climbed up my body, my cock sliding along the outside of her slit before flicking back into place as she moved further up, coming to a rest with her pussy lined up with my mouth, her light golden trimmed hairs tickling at my nose as I opened my mouth and split open her lips with my tongue.

I had never done it before, never even thought of practicing what I saw in videos online, to be honest. I wrapped my arms around her legs, my hands resting on her warm inner thighs as I lifted my head up off of the pillow to attempt to pleasure her at a better angle.

Her fingers started to glide through my hair as I began to penetrate her pussy with my tongue, reaching as deep as I could. "It's not about the depth, boy, it's about the technique. Move your tongue, suck on it, lick my clit, something." She instructed as she began to slowly grind her hips forward and back. I pulled my tongue back, poking and prodding until I heard a soft gasp escape her lips. "Mm.. yes boy. Right there." As I felt it with my tongue, I realized I had found her clit, and began twirling my tongue around it, lapping at it, everything I could think of in order to get her off.

But the more I did it, the more I started to enjoy it. Hearing her sweet moans, her juices on my tongue. I could almost forget about my virginity. Almost. But something kept reminding me. That same strange tickling feeling. Her tails were now draped over my body, and as she rode my face, began to rub along my shaft, causing my cock to start to throb once more.

So I pulled back, taking a deep, gasping breath. "Fuck.. please, put it in, I'm gonna cum soon-" It was embarrassing to admit, but the teasing of her tails against my member was tickling me uncontrollably. She laughed, turning around to face my cock, her pussy lips dripping with my saliva. An assault of fur covered my view as her tails swung into focus, blinding me from her actions. And then I felt it.

Her hand. She began to jerk off my cock, slicked with copious amounts of precum. I tried to shout, but it was muffled completely, and in only a matter of seconds, I erupted into orgasm. It was heavenly. The best I had ever had in my entire life. I groaned, limply collapsing into my sheets.

But it wasn't sex. No, not even close. Did she even want to grant my wish?! I looked up as she hopped off of me and turned back to face me. She raised her right hand, covered in smears of white and licked slowly from wrist to fingertip one time, before winking at me. "My, you are so fun!" And with that, she vanished into thin air.