The Fox Pokes the Wolf

Story Info
Sophie should know better, but Fred is happy to remind her.
2.9k words
4.31
5.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Taisce
Taisce
6 Followers

Sophie regretted the decision to take her shoes off immediately. The asphalt outside was freezing and chilled her toes as soon as they touched the ground. She shivered and stepped inside of the sanctuary from the back, looking around the kitchen apprehensively to make sure no one was around as she sneaked into the dimly lit room, closing the door and locking out the cold behind her. She was on a mission tonight and the fewer people that saw her the better. So, with stockinged feet and skirt gathered against her thighs, she crept quietly through the building. Smiling and waving to those in the entertainment room, pressing her finger to her lips so they wouldn't give away that she had come in. Making her way slowly, peeking through doors to find Fred.

She found him finally, at least his back as he spoke to Lily in the foyer... Making her very glad she chose to come in through the back door. Then she noticed Lily's eyes meet her own, the soft blue orbs sparkling with mischief as she grinned an evil grin at Sophie. Fred perked up, on alert as he turned to look at what Lily saw and smiled himself as he saw Sophie. Her feet bare but for the stockings, her skirts gathered up, the wide deer in headlights stare. His mouth spread into a slow grin. With a shiver running up her spine she looked at Lily just long enough to yell "Traitor!" Their mingled laughter let Sophie know that she was in trouble as she turned and ran, hearing the heavy footsteps of Fred following close behind.

She was nearly to the back door, the sound of their friend's laughter and cheers of "Go get her Fred!" and "You can make it Sophie!" following behind her, and to her credit she did make it to the back door but the act of opening it was her downfall and with a surprised squeak she felt arms wrap around her and pull her away from the door. Her back collided with Fred's chest with an "Omph" from her and a laugh and a "Got you" from him.

"Great, now let me go." Sophie pouted, foiled again, as she pulled forward trying to escape the bear hug she found herself in. She gasped as he tightened his grip holding her so tightly against him it was painful. "Nope, you're mine now. I caught you fair and square." He commented, stepping backwards towards the door and pulling her along with him, making her step or lose balance. "Wait? What? Why?" Sophie demanded, her cheeks flushing as their friends cheered for Fred and his only answer was to laugh and keep moving. When they reached the doorway that led to the foyer he flipped her around, disorienting her just long enough for him to grab her wrists and pull her towards the room. Essentially throwing her into an empty office.

She caught herself on the desk on the far side of the room, another shiver running up her spine as she heard the door close behind her. Not quite sure if she was excited or scared as he turned on her. Her eyes still adjusting to the dark of the room so all she could see was the white of his grin as he walked to her.

She felt herself tense, pushing back against the desk as he came up to her. He moved his hands touching her gently, surprising her enough to let out a shaky breath which he ignored. His hands sliding up her hips and under her shirt before he touched her belly. His fingers hard enough to dig lightly into the soft giving flesh under them. He leaned forward, snuffling against her neck just at the curve where the shoulder connects making her giggle and tilt her head for him as he began to squeeze and knead her stomach. She gasped loudly, body tensing as he bit her suddenly. The sharp pain making her whimper as his teeth pressed on the sensitive curve. "Ahh! Ow... ow... ow..." she tried to let her knees give to lower away from his mouth but his hands gripped harder turning the soft kneading into a painful grasp. She whimpered, her hands moving to his chest to push him as he let go. The saliva covering the bite cooling noticeably against the hot sting. She blinked away tears as he said: "Ow doesn't mean no." She slapped his chest making him laugh. "Don't be a dick!" her eyes narrowing at the now gentle again touches, his fingers tracing up her sides and ribs as he lifts her shirt to her arms. She pauses for a moment as his fingers start to press under her armpits before sighing and lifting her arms to let him pull the shirt off. The fabric not even cleared from her fingertips before she feels a warm breath and sharp pain on her breast. Just above the fabric of her bra. She hisses through her teeth, whimpering as the pain is made sharper by a sharp pull as he sucks the soft flesh and lifts his head moving away and taking the breast with him before letting go. He smiles at the dark red mark, poking it with this finger before she slaps it away. "Ow... Dick..." he laughs, meeting her eyes. "That sounds like a promise."

She feels herself blushing as his hands move to her hips, his hands so fast it's confusing and hard to follow. She doesn't know where he is going and what he is planning until the elastic of her skirt runs over the curve of hip and she feels the tug of her panties holding on causing the flush on Sophie's cheeks to brighten. Her skirt being caught by gravity falls to the ground around her ankles. The panties hold on, staying half rolled on her hips. Then a new pain, a sharp one that is mingled with just enough pleasure to confuse her as his teeth bite her breast over her bra. Running over areola and clasping on the nipple. She leans forward following him as he pulled back, the shivers of pleasure-pain running through her as he keeps the cloth and nipple clamped in his teeth. Waiting for her to whimper and push at his shoulders before he lets the nipple go, just pulling the bra away from her before letting it snap back. Sophie sniffs, looking at him with misty eyes. "Asshole..." he smirks his hands moving behind her to unsnap the bra. "You sound like you're going to get your own self in trouble if you keep that up." Fred chides as he pulls the bra away from her arms, letting it fall to the floor before he grabs her wrist and pulls her forward. Sitting and laying, forcing Sophie to stumble along and do her best not to squish him... Which, she managed to do quite well. Letting one leg kneel to his side long enough to allow the other to move over him so she sat on his stomach. Surprised to be on top and looking down at him. His hands no longer on her wrist but running up her thighs and over her belly again. "Well..." he comments, his voice casual and friendly as he watches her. "It seems I have fallen into a trap."

Sophie's eyes widen as she realized what he's done... She's been trying to capture him for months now and he's just let her win. She's not quite sure what to do with herself but she runs her fingers up his arm softly, watching him shiver under the gentle sensation. "So it seems..." she bites her bottom lip, her eyes meeting his as she takes his hands in hers. Lacing their fingers, feeling the muscles flex against her thighs and arms. Knowing how much trust he was giving her to let her be in control she guided his hands from her and put them over his head. Leaning against his hands as she stayed over him. Leaning down she snuffled against his neck softly, enjoying his scent before she licked along his shoulder and up his neck. Lightly nipping the lobe of his ear, feeling his body tense. She knew he didn't like his ears played with so she only planned to tease as she ran her nose lower and nipped again at the side of his neck, licking the small spot afterward.

"What are you doing?" he asked, grunting as she bit him in the same spot he did earlier. "Playing," she replied softly, admiring the impression of teeth left in the spot before licking it gently to help soothe the sting. "Shush, I didn't complain nearly as much when you bit me." He laughed shaking under her as she nosed along his neck. She sits up a bit and shakes her head, her hair falling over her shoulders leaving her to smirk down at him before she leans down. Head tilting as if she's about to kiss Fred, her lips close enough to his that she can feel the breath from his nose. She feels him tense under her, his mouth opening to protest against the kiss when she tilts up and licks the tip of his nose, nipping it gently before moving back down along his neck and over his chest. Just high enough for the ends of her curls to tease at his neck as her fingers trail down his arms to his chest. Sitting up her fingernails scratching down his chest and over his stomach to his waist where she plucks at the hem of his shirt. Her hands sliding under the cloth, pushing it up with her wrists as her nails drag against the skin of his stomach making him shiver as they go over his ribs she smiles and leans down. Her hair tickling against his skin before she kisses his sternum softly, her nose running up the hard bone of his chest before she nuzzles against the hollow of his throat "Arch your back" she asks and smiles as he grumbled "You move too slow!" he complains as she slips his shirt up leaving it around his arms and tucking the fabric behind his head in a makeshift weak binding. She shakes her head slowly, brushing against his nipples and skin causing him to tighten underneath her. She smiles sweetly at the annoyed glare he gives her and sits up, her hands resting against his belly as moves to grab and pull off the shirt.

"You know no nipples, that's a red." Fred glares and Sophie looks at him with wide-eyed innocence "I have no idea what you're talking about... Oh!" she feigns surprise. "My hair? It has a mind of its own. You know that!" she pouts her arms raising up to put it into a ponytail even though it will fall around her shoulders again as soon as she lets go. Fred moves his hands up her thighs, smiling as Sophie shivers and breathes in sharply. His own fingers tickling and sending a shiver of sensation through her. His grin turns wolfish as he grips the waist of her panties pulling them out in a way that did not bode well for their future.

Sophie glared at him "Don't you dare..."

Fred, with his own mock innocence, much less convincing with his shit eating grin. "Don't I dare..." the fabric begins to rend, making a soft tearing noise. "What?"

Sophie looks down at him with wide eyes, her hands moving to over his. "Fred! Don't! I like this pair!"

And with a twist of his wrist and hands under hers, a much louder rip sounds and the panties are no more. He pulls the fabric away from Sophie making her gasp and shiver as the fabric moves over rather sensitive areas. "B-bastard!" she looks at him, eyes dilated and cheeks flushed. She pulls the fabric of the panties from his hand, the tearing was done he lets her a self-satisfied smirk on his face as she pulls the fabric through her fingers and looks at the soft black cotton. She sighs sadly and looks at him. "What do you have to say for yourself?" she asks, rolling the fabric into a small ball in her hands.

He thinks for a moment before responding "At least this way I won't have to wait for them to drop." And at the quirked eyebrow from Sophie he laughed, offering her an open mouth and an opportunity. She leans forward pushing the balled up panties into his mouth and laughs herself even though the teeth that nearly catch her fingertips could have easily been a bit more pain than she wanted. His low growling laughter around the cotton made her stiffen and breathed out "Shit..." he laughed again, catching her by the hips as she tried to remove herself from him making her laugh and fall over as his fingers dig into her skin. Tickling her as he pulled her towards him, spitting the panties out onto her chest.

"Now you're going to get it." He said without real venom in his voice but a note of trouble mingled with a promise that sent a shiver through her and made her bite her bottom lip as she tried not to smile.

"And what exactly are you going to do?" she asked, squeaking as he took her wrists and put them above her head. Straddling her now as he used his shirt to tie the wrists together "Hey!" she cried, pulling at her wrists. "He put his hands over hers and leaned down biting her shoulder hard enough that she arched her back, whimpering as she tried to force the flesh away from his mouth, he let go when she stopped moving her hands and looked down at her.

"Good girl." He praised, even as she glared at him. "I like that shirt. Don't stretch it out."

"Asshole." She pouted, her shoulder stung badly and as she moved her hands to try to rub at it he growled at her making her stop. Leaving her to watch him as he looked over her, taking his time as if considering what to do first and as he leaned down his mouth over her breast causing her to tense up as she prepared for the pain of his bite his hand pushed itself between her thighs. She gasped, eyes closing as he closed his lips around the nipple. Sucking it into his mouth, tongue pressing against the sensitive nub hardening it against the slick attention of his tongue. He bit down gently, running his teeth back and forth making her moan and her back arch again. This time pressing her breast into his mouth as his hand made its way between her thighs. His fingers running up and down the slick folds making her gasp with each passing over her clit. "Mmm... Fred..." she whimpered. She didn't realize how wet she was, distracted by all the play and his fingers felt like magic as they ran up and town teasing her slowly as his mouth kept the gentle rhythm. "Please..." she whimpered, her thighs opening for his hand.

She gasped as his fingers pressed inside of her, only to the first knuckle as he rubbed up. Hitting her g-spot in a come hither motion. Her hips arched as she moaned, the sound quickly turning into a confused whimper as he sucked more of her breast into his mouth. Biting hard enough to make her cry out. Her brain unsure of which way it wanted to go. His thumb found her clit rubbing in time with his fingers it quickly overruled the pain making it bearable and adding a new layer to the pleasure. She whimpered with each suck, nibble, bite. Crying out as he switched to the other, her mind to lost in sensation to care about anything but what he was doing to her. Her moans becoming louder as she felt her orgasm begin to grow.

Fred could tell she was close, her hands balled so tight into fists her knuckles were white. Her legs vibrating against him, hips rocking against his hand in time, her breathing having turned into gasping whimpers. The way her pussy clenched around his fingers as he rubbed and played. Even how she moaned when he bit into her breast, he knew they would be dark with bruises by the end of the day. He was not going easy on her. It was as she was trying to talk, trying so hard to tell him she was about to cum but her words were nothing but stammering the letter I he stopped.

His mouth away, fingers pulled out, all touching stopped. She gasped, her eyes flying open wide as she looked at him in disbelief. "I was so close..." she whined. "Why did you stop."

Fred shrugged. Putting his fingers to her lips, which she opened and sucked clean. Her tongue teasing along his digits. "Because I can." He grinned, pulling his fingers from her mouth. Pushing himself up from the floor as she looked at him in disbelief.

"Really!? You're really just going to leave me?" She cried, her body still vibrating from sensation and the need to cum. He simply nods and looks at her on the floor, hands still tied and above her head. "Yep." He replied and walked out of the room followed by the taunt of. "Fucking asshole!" a scream of aggravation and a pleading "Untie me at least! Jerk!"

Taisce
Taisce
6 Followers