The FraochÚn

Story Info
Reluctant wife succumbs to husband's sexual demands.
16.6k words
4.52
52.9k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This story contains explicit sexual activity and rough sex. If that offends you, please move on and read something else. There is something for everyone on Literotica.

Amanda watched her husband's Land Rover wend its way down the steep driveway. She continued to watch his SUV meandered through serpentine streets of the country club below as he headed toward his offices in town. The second floor balcony that surrounded their large A-Frame chalet provided her with a panoramic view of the valley below and the mountains beyond.

Cole passed one expensive house after another. These homes were the weekend getaways for LA and Orange County's elite who enjoyed the mountain solitude and the rugged alpine terrain. Many were skiers, while some just wanted to enjoy the clean mountain air.

The one thing they had in common was their love of golf. All of the homes that Cole passed, as he meandered through the streets, backed up to the eighteen hole private golf course that surrounded them. These were all expensive custom built homes for the crème de la crème of LA and Orange County society.

Amanda knew this for a fact because her husband had told her so. He had developed the golf course and personally signed off on each of the people who were allowed to build their homes at the club. His company had also built most of the homes.

As she continued to follow her husband's car, it was at the entrance gate and the security man stepped out from the guard house to wave to her husband. He was also their boss. She watched him stop and talk to the guard.

That was her husband's style. He treated his employees with respect. But in return, he expected unflagging loyalty, and they all knew it. They also knew not to cross him. He was not the forgiving type.

Looking away from her husband's car as it disappeared into the pine trees, Amanda took in the panoramic view. Amanda never tired of the view from their second floor balcony. Their large home sat atop the only hill within the sprawling golf course development. The balcony completely encircled the large chalet and from it you had sweeping views of the entire valley below and the rugged glacial peaks that surrounded the valley.

A late spring storm had left the jagged peaks with a fresh dusting of snow the day before. It had snowed in the valley too, but it quickly burned off by late that afternoon. The view was breathtaking, Amanda thought to herself for what must have been the millionth time. It looked like a postcard from Switzerland.

As hard as Amanda tried to focus on her beautiful surroundings, the troubling conversation she had just had with her husband right before he left kept intruding back into her thoughts. His surprise announcement had left her speechless. And now as she stood there alone on the balcony in her flimsy lingerie, she tried to come to grips with what her husband expected of her that evening.

The cold morning breeze chilled her to the bone as goosebumps rose on her nearly naked flesh. Her body began to tremble. She decided to retreat indoors. But when she did, the trembling continued. The warm air from the blazing fireplace did nothing to reduce her anxiety about the evening ahead.

It wasn't as though she could negotiate the matter with him. The word compromise didn't exist in Cole's vocabulary. Once he gave her marching orders, he expected her to comply, just as he had with his soldiers back in his Army days. It had always been that way, dating back to even before they were married. He had always held all the cards in their relationship.

He could be sweet and loving and considerate, but he could also be overbearing and demanding. She had learned that even before they started dating when she worked briefly as his personal assistant at his land development company. That was before they began dating and she became his live in girlfriend.

By far, he was the biggest developer on the east side of the Sierra with several developments in Minaret, including a large ski resort and condo complexes for skiers scattered around the area, with more up in Tahoe.

So long as she did exactly as Cole told her, their marriage was idyllic. If she strayed from his wishes, life became difficult. Cole subscribed to the Army maxim, "I can't make you do it, but I can make you wish you had!"

Amanda had given the matter a lot of thought over the last few years, and from what she had read, her husband was definitely what psychologists called a high functioning sociopath. He was smart and manipulative and capable of psychological cruelty, even if he never resorted to physical violence.

She had worked for him and been his live-in girlfriend long enough to know what she was getting into when she married him. By that time, he was already controlling almost every aspect of her life.

And if his domineering Type-A personality wasn't enough to keep her in line, their ironclad prenup provided the final incentive. If they divorced, she would be left with little more what she had before they married, which was nearly nothing. Cole had learned his lesson with his first wife.

Amanda had walked back inside from the balcony when the breeze kicked as the bracing winds swept down from the snowcapped peaks. She had moved to the settee in front of the floor to ceiling windows that filled the west side of the great room. The massive windowpanes afforded her the best view of the jagged Sierra peaks. She had stopped off at the bar along the way to pour herself a couple of fingers of vodka from the small freezer.

The more she thought about the night ahead, the more she needed to steady herself down. Cole's announcement didn't come as a complete surprise. She knew things had been building toward this day for a long time.

But still, what her husband expected her to do tonight filled her with trepidation. She vainly tried to rationalize her husband's demands away as she thought about what her life before she met Cole had been like and how much better it was now.

After all, her life had been a nightmare before she caught Cole's eye. Her former husband had been an abusive drunk. He hadn't always been that way. He had been the star quarterback at the local high school, and she had been the head cheerleader. They were the perfect couple. Their future had looked so bright.

But his quarterbacking skills had not been good enough to get him a college scholarship, so he went to work in construction, one of the only good paying jobs in the area. At first they were doing well after their marriage, but then the bottom fell out of construction market at the time. Only the big developers like Cole were able to weather the downturn.

When her first husband found himself out of work, Amanda quickly discovered that he was a mean drunk. At first the abuse was verbal, but it quickly escalated to beatings and Amanda fled to her parent's home. It was then that she got her own job and started working at Cole's development company as a receptionist.

During her first year as a receptionist she successfully divorced her husband and then spent the next six months getting restraining orders to keep Joey away.

Because Amanda and her former husband had once been 'The Couple' at the local high school, everyone in the small community knew all their personal business, including her boss Cole, who knew everything about everyone in his company, from the janitor up to his senior vice-presidents.

It was at that point that Cole offered his beautiful young receptionist a job as his personal assistant when his current one suddenly quit and moved back to San Francisco. Within a year, she and Cole were married after a whirlwind romance.

Amanda's former husband had made a couple of attempts to insinuate himself back into her life after she and Cole were married, but Cole arranged to have the local police come down hard on him because of the restraining order. And the judge had given Joey the choice of leaving town or taking up residence in the county jail.

Amanda assumed that Cole had something to do with the harsh way the judge treated Joey. Quick tempered, Joey had got into it with Cole when he showed up to the office and it came to blows. Though Joey was good sized and athletic, he was no match for the larger Cole who had been in Special Forces before taking over his father's construction company after his father died.

After that, Amanda heard nothing from Joey for two years, and then it was only to read his obituary in the local newspaper. He apparently had landed a construction job at a ski resort in Idaho after the judge forced him to leave town.

He ended up being pulled over by the local police up there. They found cocaine on him, and the judge there gave him the maximum sentence. Joey had only been in jail for a couple of months when someone knifed him while in the exercise yard at the prison. His killer was never identified.

In the back of Amanda's mind, she had always harbored the uneasy suspicion that none of Joey's bad luck after the altercation with Cole had been an accident. She knew from mutual friends that Joey had gotten the job offer from the construction company in Idaho out of the blue.

She also knew that Cole was a partner in a couple of ski developments near that town in Idaho as well. Had her former husband Joey finally let his temper get the best of him and cross the wrong man? Amanda tried to put the thought out of her mind once again. She had more immediate concerns to think about at the moment. And besides, that had happened years ago.

As Amanda lounged on the settee, finishing her second vodka, she began to wonder why she was brooding about tonight anyway. She already knew that she would do whatever Cole asked her. Their six years of marriage had conditioned her to do whatever he asked.

Cole had started molding her into his perfect trophy wife from the moment he took notice of her. She had all the physical attributes he was looking for in a second wife. She was drop dead gorgeous. She had an easy smile, and she was reasonably smart, able to carry on an intelligent conversation with the wealthy people in his social circle.

The other factor that had drawn Cole to Amanda was the fact that she was malleable. Because of her personal circumstances, Cole had suspected he could control Amanda in a way he hadn't been able to do with his first wife. And that proved to be true, making Amanda his perfect second wife.

Amanda was very pliable, almost submissive. That was unlike Gigi, Cole's Olympic skiing and unruly first wife. Gigi had walked away with a handsome divorce settlement after refusing to accede to what she thought were Cole's outrageous sexual demands and obsessive manipulation.

The terms of Amanda's relationship with Cole were set at the very beginning of their relationship. He was rich and powerful, and she was broke and rebounding from an abusive failed marriage.

Amanda's manipulation and grooming had started the moment she became Cole's assistant. He dictated the clothing she wore, how she styled her hair and who she associated with at work. Since she was on call 24/7, he virtually controlled her entire life.

Once she became his live-in girlfriend, she ceased to work at the office, and she was even more under his thumb. After their marriage, he began dictating her daily trips to the gym to firm up her body and even determined her diet, down to the last calorie.

But Cole's complete control of Amanda had been gradual. His manipulation of her was layered, one demand at a time. None of his demands seemed like that big a deal to her when viewed one at a time. But now he completely controlled her life, and she lacked the will to do anything about it, lest she abandon the comfortable lifestyle she had come to enjoy.

Tonight Cole would get his way, just as he always did. Only tonight he was making his most outrageous demand of her yet, and she recoiled from the very thought of it. It went against everything her parents had ever taught her and everything she believed a healthy marriage should be. What he was asking her to do was not how a good Irish Catholic girl should behave.

~~~~~

Amanda jolted upright on the settee when she heard the doorbell loudly reverberate through the great room. She scurried toward the bedroom, covering her breasts and calling out as she went.

"Excuse me, I'll be right there!" yelled Amanda. "I'm not dressed yet. I'll be right back."

"Caterers, ma'am," called out a young man's voice from the other side of the door. "We'll be waiting."

Everyone in the catering crew had gotten a good look at the beautiful red-haired woman as she rushed across the great room and down the hallway toward her bedroom. They looked at each other and shook their heads admiringly. The peaks of her lush breasts and the valley of her bald pussy rivaled the view behind them.

The crew had watched as her lush breasts swayed back and forth and bounced up and down as she scurried away, only belatedly covering them with her hands. Her sheer top barely reached the bottom of her ass anyway, but as she ran it billowed up, revealing the pear shaped orbs of her flawless and shapely ass.

For the catering crew, Amanda's exquisite body far surpassed in grandeur the majestic snowcapped mountains behind them. Their eyes followed her until she disappeared down the hallway.

Amanda had lost track of time and the crew had completely caught her off guard. Amanda was still dressed in the sheer teddy she had on when Cole left for the office earlier that morning as she ran toward the hallway after the doorbell rang.

Amanda immediately blamed her husband. He didn't like her wearing anything that hid her body or left it inaccessible to him when he was at home. Most of the time, Cole insisted that she remain naked when they were home alone. Now she was glad that she at least had the flimsy teddy to cover her nakedness.

Once again, Cole had managed to make her feel self-conscious about her body. Even when they were out in public, Cole insisted that she wear revealing clothing, since he liked to show off her exquisite body to his friends and business associates.

Still fuming, Amanda quickly grabbed her bathrobe from behind the door in the master bath as the doorbell rang again. She hurriedly put the robe on as she rushed toward the front door, perturbed that the caterers were being so impatient.

"I told you I would be right back!" snapped Amanda as she opened the door.

"I'm sorry ma'am," apologized the young man who was apparently in charge of the setup crew. These young men were all wearing casual clothing, not the 'whites' she usually associated with caterers. Amanda assumed the servers would be along later.

"I apologize, I didn't hear you," said the young man.

Amanda looked at the earphones he was wearing and shook her head, still irritable.

"Maybe you would hear if you took those damn things off!" chided Amanda. Then she remembered, he had heard her. He had responded to her. He was lying to her now. "Oh, never mind! What do you need from me?"

"We were wondering where we should bring our stuff in?" asked the young man, sounding apologetic and not wanting to incur her husband's legendary rath.

"Oh, OK," answered Amanda, her mood settling. "Why don't you pull around to the right side of the house where the garage is. I'll pop it open, and you can take the stuff straight through to the kitchen. OK?"

"Yes ma'am," replied the boy, "and thank you. Ah, and I'm sorry."

~~~~~

Amanda's anxiety level was approaching overload as she sat in her bubble bath, trying desperately to subdue the anxiety that consumed her as her moment of truth approached. That moment would occur much later in the evening, after most of the guests had departed and only the special few remained.

Amanda tried to block out the cacophony of noise from the great room as the caterers and musicians continued their setups.

The band had arrived, and they were setting up their equipment as well. The servers and food staff from the caterers had also arrived as well. The kitchen, dining room and great room were a hive of activity. The caterer had set up additional tables and chairs on the wide deck that surrounded the chalet to accommodate all the guests that her husband had invited for the first, much larger party.

Amanda had retreated to the master suite and locked the door after the musicians arrived. She was far to wound up to deal with the throng of workers, scrambling to complete their work as they shouted out to each other. And besides, she told herself, they knew what they were doing, and Cole had made all the arrangements himself. She had no part in it.

She wasn't concerned with the catered portion of the party anyway. Parties like that were frequent occurrences in their household. Christmas parties for Cole's staff, fund raisers for charities and political candidates and Cole's annual Christmas and July Fourth parties for his friends and business associates were annual events.

It was the 'after party' that had Amanda on edge. Amanda wasn't even aware of it until that morning. Cole dropped it on her right before he left for the office. Cole had undoubtedly planned on letting her stew about the after party all day while he was at the office. He would leave her alone to resolve her fear and anxiety in her own mind.

Amanda was trying to do just that. Which was why she had decided to take a bubble bath. As she allowed herself to sink down into the hot soapy water up to her chin, she continued to obsess about the late night get together. There were only a select few who would be attending the smaller second party.

That smaller party would occur in the great room after the caterers, musicians and other guests had left. Amanda hadn't met most of the people in the 'after party' group. She had only met the two couples Cole introduced her to over dinner in the private dining room of a local restaurant.

Cole had become aware of a 'swingers group' that had formed in the area over the last few months. He knew many of the people who were members and, after dropping hints, they had invited he and Amanda to join them. At the dinner meeting she and Cole attended, they assured them that they were very selective in who they invited to join their 'invitation only' group.

With her guard down, after drinking too much wine at that dinner, Amanda admitted to Cole that they were very attractive people, as he tried to cajole her into joining the group right away. At the time, she was surprised that he even gave her a say in the matter, but she wasn't going to admit that to him.

Up until now, Amanda thought she had successfully deflected Cole from following through on them joining the swingers group. The subject hadn't come up in a couple of weeks and Amanda thought she had dodged the bullet. As it turned out, Cole had already made the decision and had actually agreed to host the next party.

Aside from having sex with other men, something she had never done before in her life, other than with her former husband, there was the matter of the women. The swinger couples had made it clear that having sex with the other women would also be expected. She had never had sex with a woman before and as an Irish Catholic girl, she bristled at the idea.

But what really unnerved Amanda was the fact that they were hosting the party. That was what really put Amanda on edge. When the two couples explained how the parties worked at their dinner meeting, they made it clear that the wife of whoever hosted the party had to make herself sexually available to all the other members, both men and women. They actually joked that the wife was a sort of party favor. It had become a kind of tradition with the group.

Amanda sunk down into the hot soapy water holding her nose as she disappeared under the layer of bubbles, trying to escape from the noisy caterers as well as the world in general. She wanted to scream as she thought about what Cole had cornered her into doing.