The FraochÚn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the men and women were naked now and standing around the perimeter of the velvet covered mattress which occupied the middle of the great room. They sipped on their drinks as they awaited the main attraction.

The men all wanted to see the rest of the red-haired beauty's body. And the women, many of them envious of Amanda already, wanted to see the horse-dicked Viking their husbands had told them about, conquer their newest playmate and rival, reducing her to a squirming pile of flesh, at their feet.

"My wife Astrid and Debbie are our most experienced wives," reassured Tom. "They know how to make other ladies very happy...and men too, for that matter."

As Cole looked around the room he took inventory of his guests. Now that they were all naked, he could inventory their assets. The women all seemed to be very attractive. Their hair was every color, their bodies ranging from petite to voluptuous. One of the women's hair was even streaked with purple. All the women were in outstanding shape and had large store bought breasts, just like his wife's. But none were as fulsome as Amanda's with her enormous succulent nipples and large areolas.

Looking at the women's bodies, Cole more fully appreciated what he had in Amanda. None of the other women could hold a candle to her. Amanda's alabaster skin was flawless. Her facial features, flaming red hair, and shining emerald eyes made her immediately recognizable as a fetching Irish lass.

Cole recognized his great good fortune in his second choice of wives. Born Amanda Shannon, she had the easy and disarming smile of a Gaelic beauty. Some of the other women looked cold and jaded by comparison. And Amanda had that Irish twinkle in her green eyes that made Cole rock hard every time he looked at her.

As Cole continued his inventory, he turned to the men, all of whom had reasonably sized cocks. Some were circumcised and some were not, some were longer, and some were shorter than Cole's own eight inch cock. But none were as thick as his. Cole took great pride in his girth. He would be curious to see how these men's wives enjoyed the rides he would eventually give each of them.

Cole caught movement out of the corner of his eye. Someone had just walked up the steps and passed in front of the tall windows on the front of the house that filled the A frame. He immediately recognized the man, even though he hadn't seen him in several years. It was his sergeant from his Army days. He was hard to miss, he was a giant at six foot nine.

"Can you excuse me for a moment," said Cole politely as he turned toward Tom. "It's my friend Andy. Apparently he WAS able to make it after all."

"Great!" replied Tom enthusiastically. "If you're not telling me fish stories, this should really be something to see."

As Cole moved off toward the front door, Tom tried to size up Cole's friend as he walked past the wall of windows. He was certainly tall, probably six seven or six eight. And he must have weighed 275 or 280 pounds. But there didn't appear to be an ounce of fat on the man. He was ripped, with broad shoulders and narrow hips. He had a body like Arnold Schwarzenegger, thought Tom. He was a giant of a man. He carried himself like a soldier, just as Cole did.

If his package was anywhere near as large as Cole had described it, tonight's party should be getting off to a rip roaring start. Tom remembered laughing when Cole informed him the man's nickname with their small Special Forces unit was "The Pride of Hamtramck."

Tom immediately recognized the reference to the Korean War novel, MASH. Tom had read the book years ago and had seen the movie. He had even watched a few of the episodes when it was on TV.

The nickname referred to the size of the man's prodigious tool, which was the envy of the civilized word, according to the surgeons in the novel. The man's own nickname was "The Painless Pole." He was the camp's dentist and obviously of Polish descent and from Hamtramck, Michigan. His prowess with the nurses was legendary within the novel's field hospital unit.

As Tom continued to follow the two men walk together in conversation, Cole appeared to be taking his friend back to the bedrooms to undress. This should be an eye opener for the ladies, Tom decided.

Judging by the women's wide eyes and gaping mouths when the man returned naked, Tom had been correct in his assessment. The man's package was, indeed, of epic proportions. It too would have been the pride of Hamtramck or any other city in America, including Minaret.

Tom had told the other men in the group about Cole's special guest, and all had agreed to allow Tom's friend to be first to plunder Amanda's many treasures. They, in turn, had passed the word along to their wives, and it became an immediate topic of excited gossip. Most of the jaded group sounded like they actually looked forward to playing voyeur as this giant ravaged the inexperienced newbie Amanda's body.

~~~~~

The three women sat on the edge of the bed for a few moments, trying to compose themselves after Amanda's anal awakening. The added pleasure of having a skilled woman lapping at her pussy and bringing her to multiple orgasms had also left Amanda flummoxed and out of breath. The petite blonde had just returned from the bathroom after washing her hand and arm after completing her anal probe.

"I suppose we should introduce ourselves," said the blonde, realizing they hadn't actually done so yet, "considering how intimate we have become. "This is Debbie, and I'm Astrid. Needless to say, we are the welcoming committee for our debauched little band of sex addicts."

"Oh! It's nice to make your acquaintance," panted Amanda, smiling wanly as she struggled to compose herself. "I'm Amanda. Welcome to my home."

The three women continued to sit on the edge of the bed, breathing deeply as sweat poured from their naked flesh.

"Baby, I think we need to redo your makeup," said Debbie finally, stroking Amanda's face. "Why don't you go sit down at the dressing table and we'll do it for you. OK?"

"Thanks," replied Amanda as she staggered to the table, still a little shaky on her feet after her ass reaming and multiple orgasms.

Both Debbie and Astrid worked at wiping the smeared eye shadow and makeup from Amanda's face. Debbie applied fresh makeup for Amanda, with Amanda watching Debbie's work in the mirror. Debbie was applying the makeup a bit heavier than Amanda preferred, particularly eye shadow.

But as Debbie continued, Amanda was surprised how good the finished product looked. Debbie touched up Amanda's eye lashes and suddenly her eyes popped like never before. Debbie also rouged Amanda's cheeks a bit more than Amanda would have liked, bit it drew out her cheekbones, making her look less like the fresh faced Irish lass she was, and more like a sultry and alluring fashion model from the pages of Vogue.

"Oh, that looks wonderful!" gushed an appreciative Amanda. "You can do my makeup anytime!"

When Amanda stood up and pirouetted in front of the mirror, Astrid turned to Debbie and asked a question. Her voice sounded amused.

"Deb! Know what we forgot?"

"Huh?" said Debbie as she turned to look at Astrid quizzically.

"The body glitter," replied Astrid, smiling and rolling her eyes.

"Oh Hell! Yeah!" replied Debbie. "How could we forget that."

"Body glitter?" asked Amanda, sounding confused.

"Yeah, baby!" replied Astrid.

"Trust me," reassured Debbie, "once I give your beautifully oiled flesh a dusting of body glitter, you'll look even more like a fricking goddess!"

"Oh! OK!" replied Amanda, warming to the idea.

Astrid worked on Amanda's front and Debbie on her back as they poured body glitter into the palms of their hands and blew it all over her body.

"Keep your eyes closed, baby," warned Astrid as she finished by doing Amanda's face and hair.

"WOW!" exclaimed Amanda as she looked at the results in the large mirror next to the dresser, trying to psyche herself up for what was about to happen.

"You're a heartbreaker," said Debbie admiringly. "A goddess!"

"Are you ready, baby?" asked Astrid, her voice conveying her seriousness. "We can stall a little longer, if you need more time."

"No. I'm fine, I guess," sighed Amanda wistfully. "We may as well get this party started."

"That's my girl!" enthused Debbie as she gave Amanda a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"You'll be fine, baby!" reassured Astrid. "And we'll be right there with you, if you need us. Won't we Deb?"

"Absolutely!" replied Debbie. "If you can handle Astrid's arm inside you, you can handle any of these guys, even two at a time. You'll be fine."

As the women got to the door, they heard a series of "ooohs and ahhhs" coming from the great room.

"I wonder what that is all about?" asked Astrid as she looked quizzically at Debbie. Debbie shrugged her shoulders and affected a "Beats me?" expression on her face.

"Just breath deep, baby," whispered Astrid into Amanda's ear. She could feel Amanda's entire body start to tremble again. Was it excitement or fear, Astrid wondered.

When they reached the edge of the hallway they stopped for a moment to let Amanda collect herself one last time before stepping around the corner into the great room.

As Amanda rounded the corner, her eyes got big, and her mouth gaped open as she saw the throng of naked people standing around a velvet covered mattress. They were all leering at her lustfully. They all seemed excited, having just watched the blonde giant emerge from the same hallway and step to the middle of the mattress as they ooohed and ahhhed.

Almost immediately, Amanda's eyes were drawn to the mattress. It was covered in indigo blue velvet and that's what captured Amanda's attention, first because it was her favorite color, but also because the mattress looked so out of place in the middle of the great room's floor.

Getting closer, Amanda's eyes scanned upward after seeing the large pair of feet standing in the middle of the indigo covered mattress.

"Oh My God!" gasped Amanda under her breath when she saw the giant of a man standing in the middle of the mattress. It didn't take Amanda more than a second to figure out what his presence portended and what Cole had planned for her. Amanda's juices immediately began to gush down the inside of her thighs in an unrelenting stream.

Based upon the stories Cole had told Amanda, this giant had to be Cole's sergeant Anders "Andy" Rasmussen, from his Army days. The one who Cole said, walked around with a ballistic missile in his pants. Cole had really set her up this time!

In the past, Cole had regaled Amanda with stories of his Army days, usually after he had drank too much. Cole had aptly described his friend and brother in arms as a fierce Viking warrior, what he called a berserker, who in the Viking era, waded into their enemies with their great swords.

Only now he waded into them with a submachine gun and full body armor instead of a long Viking blade. The only sword Cole's friend wielded now was the one between his legs as he impaled lusty women. Amanda knew that she too would soon be impaled on this Viking's sword as he vanquished her body, like so many women before her.

Once again, Amanda's body began to tremble. But now, her legs were rubbery too, so Astrid and Debbie had to grip Amanda's biceps with one hand and wrap their other arm around her waist to keep Amanda from melting into a puddle on the floor.

"Now I'm jealous, baby!" whispered Astrid excitedly. "That stud is going to rock your world. I wish it was me!"

"Me too!" whispered Debbie as they literally dragged Amanda to the center of the velvet covered mattress to meet her fate. Amanda's body was completely limp at this point and the two women were struggling to keep her upright.

"Here, let me help you," said the giant of a man as he made eye contact with the two women, as he lifted Amanda's limp body into his arms as though she were light as a feather.

"There's no reason to be so frightened baby," whispered the huge man into her ear as he kissed it. "I'm not going to hurt you. In fact, I'm going to make you feel good...REALLY GOOD!"

Amanda looked up into the ruggedly handsome face of the man who held her in his arms. He was a 'hunk' she thought hazily. His long blonde hair was tied at the back of his head in a ponytail. He was every woman's wet dream, she thought to herself dazedly.

"Please don't hurt me!" whimpered Amanda, sounding like a little girl as her chest heaved in and out.

"Baby! I'm not going to hurt you. I promise!" whispered Andy in his deep, gravelly voice. "Just trust me and do as I say. I promise you'll like it. But you'll have to relax for me baby...and trust me."

He was kissing Amanda's ear and nibbling on her earlobe as he spoke to her softly. Then he began kissing her eyes and cheeks before moving to her mouth. As their lips pressed together, Amanda opened her mouth and his huge tongue slipped inside, probing the depths of her mouth. Finally their tongues found each other as they danced inside each other's mouths.

As he continued to passionately kiss her, Andy lowered Amanda to the center of the mattress and began caressing her breasts and lower stomach with his large fingers as he propped himself up on one elbow beside her. She felt one of the pillows being pushed under her head.

"Lift your beautiful ass for me, baby," asked Andy.

When Amanda complied, he slipped another pillow beneath her hips.

"That's better now. Isn't it, baby?" continued Andy in a deep reassuring voice.

Looking up into the handsome man's blue eyes, Amanda shook her head ever so slightly. It was an almost imperceptible gesture, but she silently provided him with her answer, and it was yes.

"Now just lay back and close your eyes, baby," whispered Andy as he leaned forward and kissed Amanda's ear. "Just pretend that it is just you and me and that we are alone, and that we are going to make passionate love...because we are!"

Andy paused for a moment and thrust his tongue into Amanda's mouth again as his hands roamed her oiled and naked flesh. He was straddling her body now. She instinctively reached up with her arms and wrapped them around his neck, pulling him down toward her.

As she kissed and tongue lashed his ear he could feel her warm breath on the side of his face.

"Make love to me, baby!" begged Amanda. "I need to feel your big cock inside me. I need it, baby! I need it so bad!"

"All in good time, baby," whispered Andy as he kissed her ear. "All in good time. Let's not rush things. Let's enjoy each moment and take it slow."

As Amanda lay sprawled on the velvet covered pillows and mattress, feeling more than seeing as she receded into her own erotic semi-reality, she looked past Andy's body as he hovered over her. She stared through the large windows and out toward the mountain vista beyond.

The sun was setting, and the clouds were now a pastel pink, while the sky was somewhere between purple and blue. The snow on the jagged snowcapped peaks were also pink like the clouds and below them the mountains were the same fading purple as the sky.

~~~~~

The naked crowd huddled close around the indigo velvet mattress to get a better look as the huge man continued to caress Amanda's body. Her lily white body and flaming red hair creating a striking contrast atop the dark blue velvet as she squirmed and undulated atop it. It was obvious to everyone that Amanda was only semi-coherent. Her mind seemed to have drifted off to her own personal Nirvana, returning only briefly, now and then to convulse in orgasm.

Astrid and Debbie sat on their haunches at the corner of the mattress, ready in case Amanda needed them. Cole and Tom stood right behind them, watching as things unfolded.

"That's quite a wanger your friend has on him. And it isn't even angry yet," said Tom to Cole, making idle conversation. "How long IS that damn thing?"

"No idea," replied Cole, smiling. "But you can go measure it, if you want to!"

"That's OK," laughed Tom. "But it looks as long as the ruler on my desk at home. That's for sure."

"Sounds about right," replied Cole.

"There's no way he can get that sausage inside your wife," observed Tom, shaking his head.

"In my little darling's pussy?" replied Cole. "No! You're right!"

Cole paused for a moment, turning to face Tom before he finished responding, wanting to see the eventual expression on Tom's face.

"But her ass," said Cole finishing his reply, "that's a different story."

"No fucking way," exclaimed Tom as he looked at Cole with an expression of disbelief.

"I've seen him do it," replied Cole. "I watched him with a whore in Iraq who was about the same size as Amanda, and he got all of it in her. I asked my first wife's gynecologist about it once, and he said the anal canal takes a sharp right turn into the middle colon. If you get past the curve, it's smooth sailing from there."

"No shit!" replied Tom with astonishment.

"I'm curious to see if Amanda reacts the same way the whore did in Iraq," said Cole. "Once Andy stuffed that whore, she was in love. She couldn't get enough. I swear, I think she wanted to take him home to meet her mother and father."

"So, what do you think will happen with Amanda?" asked Tom.

"Well, my beautiful and innocent looking wife is a picture of propriety in public," responded Cole. "But when you get her engine running in bed, she's an absolute whore too."

"Lucky man!" replied Tom.

"No complaints," agreed Cole.

As Cole looked at his wife and Andy, he could see that she was gradually succumbing to her lust, just as she always did. Amanda had always been reluctant to try anything new in bed. She was naturally shy and had been raised to be her parent's version of a good little Catholic girl.

But once you got her motor running, she became insatiable. And it looked like Andy already had his key in her ignition and was about to put his foot on the gas. Amanda's body spasmed with excitement as Andy slowly stroked her clit with his long index finger and she was shamelessly rotating her hips, oblivious to her audience.

~~~~~

Andy rose up on his knees and pulled Amanda into the air until their faces met. He showered her face with kisses and caressed her body with his hands as he lifted her onto her haunches.

"It's time for you to worship my cock, baby," whispered Andy as he rubbed his glans against Amanda's lips. "Open your mouth for me, baby."

"But it's so big!" pouted Amanda as she took his muscle in her trembling hands and started stroking it. She slowly began licking his glans, while vainly trying to wrap her lips around it.

"That's right, baby" encouraged Andy. "Get it big for me."

Amanda looked up at Andy wide eyed.

"It looks big enough to me," cooed Amanda dreamily.

"No, baby," said Andy softly, "it's only at half-staff."

Andy could feel Amanda's body shudder as she looked up at him again, her eyes even wider. Was that fear or lust he saw in her eyes, he wondered.

Amanda could feel the already huge muscle continue to grow as she stroked her hands up and down his shaft. As it was, she couldn't wrap her fingers around the monstrous beast, and it was still growing, like a cobra raising itself into the air, getting ready to strike.

"It's time, baby," said Andy as he wrapped his huge hands around Amanda's head and forced his cock into her mouth. Immediately the head of his cock pushed past her lips as her body began to quake and her muffled whimpers filled the completely silent room.

Andy had Amanda's head firmly in his vicelike grip and slowly began pushing into her throat as she desperately tried to escape his grasp, unable to breathe. When she was on the verge of blacking out, Andy withdrew, letting her rasp for air as the mucous in her throat dribbled from her mouth and down her chin.