The FraochÚn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're doing great, baby," encouraged Andy, as he drove even deeper into her throat this time and her whining became even more frantic. "Settle down, baby. You can do this. Just stroke my shaft and knead my balls for me, baby."

"That's right, baby," urged Andy as he could feel Amanda's trembling fingers clutch his cock again and start to knead his hairy balls. Once again, Andy withdrew, letting Amanda frantically gasp for air. Again, he drove his cock down her throat and her whining went up two octaves.

Andy was face fucking her now, gradually picking up his pace and her mournful high-pitched whining had reached a fever pitch. After a few more strokes in and out of her throat, he allowed her to come up for air as she coughed up mucous which gushed from her mouth and down her neck, and then onto her breasts.

"You're a great little cocksucker, baby," complimented Andy as he finally drove his fully erect cock down Amanda's throat until his pubic hears brushed against her lips. "I'm...about...to...cum...BABY! Don't...spill...any...AGGHHH!"

Andy's thrusts became shorter and spasmatic. Amanda could feel the monster cock pulsating in her throat and her body stiffened, knowing what was to come. Hysterical, Amanda was flailing around like a fish out of water now, her head still firmly trapped between Andy's big strong hands as his cum burst into her throat.

She began beating against his upper thighs with her clenched fists, desperate not to drown in his cum as it filled her throat. As Amanda started to black out, Andy finally relented and withdrew his flagging cock from her mouth, letting her body fall back on the pillows.

Andy's semen continued to stream out of Amanda's mouth, flowing down the sides of her face. He knelt above her, watching her chest heave in and out. She appeared to be only semi-conscious now, as he looked toward the two women at the edge of the mattress.

"Can you clean her up?" he asked.

"You too?" was Astrid's hopeful question.

"Sure," replied Andy as the two women eagerly began worshiping and cleaning his flagging cock.

~~~~~

"That thing's even more impressive when it's angry," remarked Tom.

"That's what all the girls say," replied Cole dryly. "He's never lacked for female companionship."

"You said he was your sergeant," said Tom. "Just out of curiosity, what was your rank."

"I was a captain at the time," replied Cole. "I mustered out as a major when I resigned to take over my father's company."

"See a lot of action?" asked Tom.

"We stayed busy," replied Cole, his tone alerting Tom to drop the subject.

"She is a spectacularly beautiful woman," said Tom, taking Cole's hint. "You're a lucky man."

"No argument from me," replied Cole. "My dad told me to marry an Irish lass. Fortunately, I got it right the second time around."

"So, your dad was Irish?" asked Tom, trying to make small talk as his wife and her friend Debbie energetically finished cleaning Andy's cock. Maybe a little too energetically, Tom thought.

"Yeah, the old Mick was native born," replied Cole. "He immigrated from County Cavan after the big war and before The Troubles flared up in Ulster."

"Cavan, where's that?" asked Tom.

"Northwest of Dublin, right along the border with Ulster," replied Cole. "It seems like half the people there are named Lynch."

"Did he speak Gaelic?" asked Tom, keeping the conversation going as he watched his wife lean over Amanda, cleaning her face and chest with a towel. Debbie had apparently remained behind to more thoroughly clean Andy's cock. She's such a slut, thought Tom shaking his head.

"Oh hell yeah!" replied Cole. God this guy was full of questions, Cole thought to himself. "My dad was Irish through and through."

"I'll bet he wanted you to go to Notre Dame," said Tom.

"Of course he did," replied Cole. "But I ended up at West Point, so he was only mildly disappointed."

"OH! Here we go!" exclaimed Tom as he looked over at the renewed activity atop the mattress. The buzz in the room picked up as the murmur of conversation returned.

Andy had pulled Amanda's soft ass back atop the pillow and was frigging her pussy and ass with his huge index and middle fingers. Amanda was moaning in pleasure each time he rammed his fingers inside her and her cries became nearly constant as Andy increased the pace to a fever pitch.

Astrid and Debbie hovered over Amanda, the women alternating between sucking and kneading her breasts, and engaging with Amanda in long wet kisses. Amanda was on fire again. Astrid drizzled more lubricant into both of Amanda's holes as Andy continued to furiously frig her.

When Amanda's body began to undulate and Andy could feel the muscles inside her ass and pussy clamping down around his thrusting fingers, he knew she was nearly ready. Her internal juices and the lubricant were allowing him to rapidly frig her holes without creating any friction. As he looked down at her, he could see the hunger in her eyes and her pussy was now spread open like a flower reaching for the warm morning sun.

Suddenly Andy's fingers were gone from inside her and she could feel them clutching her soft ass cheeks as he lifted her ass into the air. Only her head remained in contact with the velvety mattress now as she arched her back in breathless anticipation of what was about coming next. Amanda opened her eyes and was stunned to see Andy's powerful tool standing fully erect and bouncing off his chest.

"Oh God, baby! It's too big!" gasped Amanda, her frantic voice conveying her fear.

As Andy's strong hands clawed into the soft flesh of her ass, she was helpless to do anything about what was about to happen. Debbie was guiding Andy's rigid muscle toward her pussy and Astrid had moved beside Amanda and was spreading her labia lips wide apart as Debbie pressed the head of Andy's cock into her wet pussy.

Everyone crowded even closer around Amanda, including her husband Cole, whose eyes burned into her harder than all the others put together. Amanda looked up at all the other lustful eyes, going from face to face, as they burned into her body.

As the swollen head of Andy's cock slipped inside her, Amanda arched her back even more and cried out in a mixture of pain and excitement. The throng of people watched in fascination as the huge tool started to disappear inside her. Amanda's own eyes were fixated on her husband as he watched his friend become only the third man to enter her inner sanctum.

The throng watched as the muscles in Amanda's thighs began to spasm. Her legs flailed limply in the air as her ass cheeks quivered in Andy's huge hands. Amanda's breasts were swelling in and out, even as they thrashed from side to side and up and down as Andy began to plough into her wet pussy.

Amanda's pained groans were replaced by excited moans as Andy found the back of Amanda's vaginal canal and pushed against her cervix. With each thrust her moans became louder as she felt his huge cock rubbing against every nerve ending inside her tight hole.

"Lift me up, baby," pleaded Amanda as she reached out with her arms. Once Andy pulled her up into him, she wrapped her arms tightly around his neck and held on for dear life as he raised and lowered her pussy, after renewing his firm grip on her ass cheeks.

"Fuck me, baby! Fuck me, HARD! HARDER!" cried out Amanda.

Amanda's urgent screams filled the cavernous great room as she arched her back and threw her head back, wickedly shaking it from side to side.

"HARDER, BABY! HARDER! FUCK ME HARD! OHHH GAWD! IT FEELS SOOO GOOD!" screamed Amanda, even louder.

Amanda was in a frenzy of lust as Andy relentlessly ploughed into her sopping pussy as her gushing juices ran down the half of his cock that still wasn't inside her.

Amanda was so delirious with lust now that she couldn't speak. Only lustful needy sounds came from her body. There were squeals of joy. There were coarse guttural noises welling up from deep inside her. Occasionally she would growl like a wild animal as a particularly intense orgasm swept over her body.

On and on it went as Andy fucked her with reckless abandon. Astrid and Debbie joined in as Debbie crouched behind Andy and drove her tongue into his ass as she spread his cheeks wide apart. Astrid's index and middle fingers were frigging Amanda's ass and Amanda's cries became even louder and more frantic.

Finally, both Amanda and Andy spasmed in orgasm together as they clutched each other's body in a tight embrace.

"YES, YES, BABY! CUM INSIDE ME! OH GOD, YESSS! OH PLEEEEAASE CUM INSIDE ME!" cried out Amanda as she frantically kissed and licked both sides of Andy's face and tongued his ears, tightening her grip around his neck and pulling him even closer. She could feel his massive cock throbbing inside her as she rocked back and forth, her body hanging from his rigid peg.

Amanda felt his warm slick cum spilling out of her and down the inside of her taut thighs and into her ass. She had her legs wrapped tightly around his back and her arms around his neck, clinging to him just as a small child clings to its mother as their mutual orgasms crested.

"OHHH! BABY! BAABBBYYY!" moaned Amanda as she slumped against Andy's muscular chest, her lust thoroughly sated as she softly mewing in pleasure. Both their bodies glistened with sweat.

Once again, Andy laid Amanda back on the pillows and looked down at her as his slick white sperm gushed from her distended pussy. Without any prompting, Astrid and Debbie began licking and sucking Andy's tool clean. The two women could smell and taste both his semen and Amanda's juices that mingled together as they sucked and licked him clean.

"Can you clean her up when you're done," asked Andy as he gently stroked the women's backs and kneaded their breasts. They both nodded yes without lifting their heads, as they energetically cleaned his flagging tool.

For the first time, Andy took a closer look at the two women. They were both beauties in their own right, perhaps five or ten years older than Amanda. As he watched them bend forward on their haunches, worshiping his cock, he saw the words scarified above the cracks in their asses.

The blonde's said 'Whore' and the brunette's said 'Slut'. Andy found the scarifications curious. He had never seen an American woman branded in such a way before. He had seen it many times on both men and women when he had been on missions in Africa, but never here in the US. He made a mental note to ask them about it later.

Andy's thoughts returned to Amanda. She was even more beautiful and sensuous that Cole had described her. Andy hoped that he would get a chance to properly fuck her, long and slow and without an audience before he had to leave. Finally, Andy's thoughts turned to a Ménage à trois. Would he and Cole share Amanda, as they had so many other women in the past?

~~~~~

As Cole looked around the room, he saw that some of the group could no longer contain themselves. There were several men with women on their knees in front of them engaging in fellatio. There was even one bold threesome engaged in a Ménage à trois on the far corner of the mattress with a petite young blonde sandwiched between two older men twice her size.

As he continued to scan the room, Cole eventually caught the eye of the tall raven haired beauty he had been checking out. He had watched with interest as she returned to the great room earlier in all her naked splendor, having disrobed in the guestroom. Not only was her body spectacular, so were the tattoos that encircled her lower chest, provocatively featuring a huge black serpent.

The black snake was coiled all the way around her lower torso, just below her prodigious breasts with its red serpent tongue flicking into the middle of her ample cleavage. Two smaller snakes encircled her lush breasts, and their red tongues were lapping at her areolas from above. She was a sight to see at nearly six feet tall, an Amazon goddess.

The tall voluptuous women crossed the room, slithering toward Cole. He could feel his cock stiffening as she approached. Without saying a word, the audacious woman sank to her knees in front of him and took the full length of his stiff muscle down her throat effortlessly. Cole was stunned. She was the first woman to ever take him down her throat without struggling to do so. He was impressed, exhilarated and absolutely speechless.

The raven haired Amazon certainly knew how to give a blow job, thought Cole excitedly, as she furiously bobbed her head up and down on his cock while she stroked his shaft and gently milked his balls. In no time, Cole emptied his balls down her throat as she sucked him dry.

When she was done, she simply stood up and walked back across the room without ever having uttered so much as a word. Cole watched the brazen woman as she rejoined her man, pecking him on the cheek. Cole just stood there, dumbfounded.

"That's Cybil, she's a real sword swallower," commented Tom casually.

"Not much of a talker though," replied Cole, still somewhat unnerved by the experience. "She live here?"

"She has a condo for skiing and weekends," replied Tom. "She lives up in Carson City. She has a sex shop up there. Her husband owns one of the tire shops there too."

"I'll have to stop by and say hello the next time we're on our way to Reno or Tahoe," said Cole.

"She has some interesting stuff in her little sex boutique," replied Tom. "There's also a salon that's part of the operation. It's right next door. As you can see, the salon does tattoos too."

"Did they do your wife and the other woman?" asked Cole, his eyes drawn to Astrid and Debbie as they remained hunched over Andy's cock.

"Oh, no," replied Tom. "Those were done by a plastic surgeon down in LA."

"You'll have to give me his information," replied Cole.

"Sure. He does nice work, doesn't he?" replied Tom proudly. "I talked my wife into it, and after her friend Deb saw it, she wanted one too."

"Where did you get the idea?" asked Cole. "Up until now, I had only seen flesh ornamented like that in Africa."

"It was the same plastic surgeon we used for Astrid's boob job," replied Tom. "I saw it in the portfolio he leaves on the table in the reception area."

"Interesting," said Cole, nodding his head.

"Are you considering it for your wife?" asked Tom, unable to restrain his curiosity.

"Perhaps," replied Cole.

"What would it say? If you don't mind me asking," inquired Tom, now even more curious.

"FraochÚn," replied Cole.

"Huh?" said Tom.

"It's a Gaelic word," said Cole. "It is pronounced FRU-CHUN. It means whore in Irish, so I'm not being very original, I guess. In a sense, your wife and mine would be the same.

"Huh! I'll have to remember that for the next time I'm in an Irish pub," replied Tom.

"I wouldn't say it to the barmaid," replied Cole grinning at the thought. "Otherwise you'll be dodging bottles and glassware all the way out the door."

"I suppose you're right," laughed Tom.

Cole's attention was drawn to the mattress again. Astrid and Debbie had just finished cleaning up Amanda and she was squirming atop the pillows. Her eyes were closed, and she seemed to be in a nether world somewhere between dream and reality. She was fingering herself with one hand and kneading her nipples and breasts with the other.

Cole recognized the signs. His sensuous wife's libido was ready to be fed again. As Amanda's moans became louder and she gyrated her hips up and down, Astrid lowered herself between Amanda's thighs and found Amanda's clit with her lips and tongue. Amanda emitted a long pleasurable sigh.

Astrid dug her fingers into Amanda's backside and roller her over on her side, never letting her tongue and lips lose contact with Amanda's clit. Amanda closed her thighs around Astrid's head and rocked her hips.

Debbie was behind Amanda and spread her ass cheeks apart as she drove her tongue into Amanda's ass, flicking her tongue deep inside and then slowly rimmed her sensitive hole. Now, Amanda moaned even louder.

"OOHHH! UMMM! PLEEAASSEE, DON'T STOP!" cried out Amanda, her needy plea echoing throughout the cavernous room as she kneaded her own breasts and teased her nipples between her fingers. Amanda's voice was desperate with passion. The two women continued to work Amanda into a lust crazed frenzy as Amanda gyrated her hips , searching for their darting tongues.

Amanda kept her eyes tightly closed, not wanting to be distracted from the pleasure of the multiple orgasms that griped her body as she luxuriated in her dreamlike trance, hoping it would never end.

~~~~~

Andy tried to sneak off to the guestroom for a quick shower before his big finale with Amanda. His plans were quickly dashed as two of the other women followed him down the hallway, offering to assist him in the shower. They wouldn't take no for an answer.

Both women were exotically attractive. One was younger than the other with short black hair that was streaked with purple. She looked very goth. The other was older with lustrous raven black hair. She was quite tall, and looked like an Amazon princess or something, Andy decided. She had serpent tattoos all over her chest. Talk about exotic, Andy thought to himself as the three stepped into the shower together.

~~~~~

Amanda continued to squirm and moan on the mattress between Debbie and Tom's wife as he and Cole looked on. It looked like the three women could go on forever to Cole, so he asked Tom if he wanted to refresh his drink. Tom wasn't about to refuse the Macallan 25 Year that Cole had poured him earlier, so he followed him to the study.

When they returned, both men noticed Andy and Cybil disappearing down the hallway with a younger woman who had kind of a goth vibe going on. The girl's hair was streaked with purple, and she wasn't as heavily tatted as Cybil.

"That's Tonya," said Tom, not waiting to be asked. "She works for Cybil."

When Cole didn't say anything, Tom filled the void.

"Your buddy's in for it," said Tom. "Those two will turn him every which way but loose."

"He can handle himself," said Cole, smiling. "He'll have them halter broke by the time they're on the way back. Just watch."

~~~~~

It was pitch black outside by the time Andy and the two women returned to the great room. Looking out the huge triangular window on the front of the great room, Andy could see the stars twinkling over the mountain peaks in the clear night sky.

All the lights in the room were off now and only candles flickered around the room, providing the only light. The candles cast a golden glow on the mass of naked bodies that were engaged in all manner of carnal pleasure on the floor surrounding the mattress.

Amanda, Astrid and Debbie remained at the center of the mattress. They were locked in a triangle of undulating flesh, with their heads buried in each other's pussies and their quivering thighs clasped tightly around each other's heads.

Some of the other guests had improvised, pulling cushions from the chairs and sofas for the women who lay spread eagle atop them, taking on all comers. The murmur of moaning women and slapping flesh filled the room.

Cole and Tom continued to stand at the back of the room, taking in the scene as they continued to converse politely, jumping from one subject to another.

"You like to watch as much as I do," suggested Tom.

"I've always enjoyed being a voyeur," agreed Cole. "I like watching people to see what they'll do. Especially when they feel uninhibited, or that no one is watching. You get a better measure of people that way."

"Yeah, I know what you mean," agreed Tom as he watched his wife continue to fuck her friend Debbie and Cole's wife. "What happens next with your wife?"

Tom had turned to watch Andy as he picked his way through the mass of bodies, moving toward the center of the mattress where his wife, Debbie and Amanda continued to undulate in their mouth to pussy triangle of lust.